LEGO Jurassic Park
Voiced by: Sam Neill
- The Hero: He is the main protagonist of the Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III episodes.
- Only Sane Man: Most of the time.
- Ship Tease: A brief one with Ellie.
- Walking Techbane: Just like his film incarnation.
Voiced by: Laura Dern
- Action Girl: Like all the female characters in the series, she's fairly agile.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Like in the original film, she has blonde hair and is a generally friendly person.
- Road Apples: Is one of the people who can inspect these. Yes, really.
- Ship Tease: A brief one with Alan.
Voiced by: Jeff Goldblum
- Character Exaggeration: His weirder qualities are exaggerated for comedy in the game.
- Cool Shades: In the first episode, he wears the same ones as in the first film.
- Deadpan Snarker: Some things never change.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Lampshaded constantly in the game. Mostly with Alan such as in the dream sequence in the Jurassic Park III where a Velociraptor talks with his voice.
- The Hero: He is the main protagonist of the The Lost World: Jurassic Park episode.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Sarah Harding is his girlfriend in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
Voiced by: Richard Attenborough
- Cool Old Guy: Just like the original films, a Well-Intentioned Extremist with human flaws but a loving grandfather and a nice man unlike the corrupt old man from the book.
- Manipulative Editing: Out of necessity, all of his lines had to be lifted directly from the original film.
Voiced by: Joseph Mazzello
- Adorably Precocious Child: As he was in the original.
Voiced by: Ariana Richards
- Make Me Wanna Shout: One of her abilities is breaking glass by screaming.
- Techno Wizard: There's an entire level dedicated to her helping restore the power to the park.
Voiced by: B.D. Wong
- Asian and Nerdy: Of course.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Of Jurassic World, being directly responsible for what the I. rex can do.
- Mad Scientist: Look at all the bizarre creatures he made in LEGO Jurassic World!
- Villain: Exit, Stage Left: In Jurassic World, he escapes from the island in a helicopter when the park is a complete chaos.
Voiced by: Bob Peck
- Great White Hunter: He is still a former safari guide.
- Spared by the Adaptation: He escapes from the Big One in this version. Granted he lived in the book too. He stills calls her "a clever girl" though.
Voiced by: John Eric Bentley
- Berserk Button: Nedry's animated gif becomes one eventually.
- Deadpan Snarker: Though his mouthful personality is cut for this family friendly game.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Though he still looks pretty dead when Ellie finds him. He is later seen trapped under a container so to unblock him as playable character.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: How he looks when Ellie finds him.
Voiced by: Fred Tatasciore
- Big Eater: He escapes the Dilophosaurus by distracting it with the fried chicken he had in his pocket.
- Fat Bastard: He is still remained as the miserable man that betrays Hammond for money in the first film.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Tosses some chicken to the Dilophosaurus and runs off. He is encountered living in the ruins of the visitor center along with Gennaro and Muldoon.
Voiced by: Martin Ferrero
- Amoral Attorney: An unscrupulous lawyer that is only worried about the benefits of the park.
- Dirty Coward: Gets attacked for abandoning the kids.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Gets thrown up by the T. rex at the end of the film. He lives in a jeep at the abandoned vistor's center with Nedry and Muldoon.
The Big One
- Big Bad: The main villain of the Jurassic Park episode as in the film. She threatens the remaining survivors' lives with her predatorial behavior.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Rexy doesn't chomp her, instead she flings her out of the Visitor's Center.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Hot dogs.
- Badass Adorable: She's a LEGO T. rex.
- Butt-Monkey: Her jaw drops in the teaser for the videogame. She tries to catch it with her arms but they are so small that she gives up.
- Never Mess with Granny: She is over 23 years old in the Jurassic World episode and fights the Indominus back.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: Albeit a LEGO one.
LEGO The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Voiced by: Julianne Moore
- Action Girl: As with all the characters, she can kick some ass.
- Bald Woman: Briefly when the raptor removes her hair attachment.
- Official Couple: With Ian.
- Only Sane Woman: Rightly calls out Nick for taking the injured baby Rex.
Voiced by: Vanessa Lee Chester
Nick Van Owen
Voiced by: Vince Vaughn
Voiced by: Richard Schiff
- Spared by the Adaptation: Instead of being torn apart by the ''T-rex'' while bringing Ian, Sarah and Nick to safety, he instead runs away into the jungle.
Voiced by: Liam O'Brien
- Big Bad: Of the The Lost World episode. He has the plan of bringing the dinos of Isla Sorna to a new park in San Diego.
- Fate Worse than Death: In the film he becomes the first prey of the baby Tyrannosaurus, in the game he becomes a mobile for the baby T-rex to play with.
- Laser-Guided Karma: The Rexes trap him as their baby's toy.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Though he does still get some karma.
T. rex Family
- Badass Family
- Creepy Child: The Baby, when Ludlow finds it at the end.
- Mama Bear: As Malcolm said: "Mama is angry". She is pissed off that her baby was taken by Ludlow's team and later by Malcolm's team.
- Papa Wolf: Angry that his baby was taken, he is furious that his baby was hunted again and rampages through the city of San Diego to find him.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: A happy family of Tyrannosaurus until the humans came to their territory to take them away from their homeland.
LEGO Jurassic Park III
- Badass Adorable: Throws fruit at the Spinosaurus and literally kicks a Raptor's butt. The fact that his original film incarnation was both of these things already helps.
- Brick Joke: He's last seen distracting a flock of Pteranodons while everyone escapes the aviary. Until the end, wherein he escapes the island on the paraglider while the Pteranodons are still chasing him.
- Exit, Pursued by a Bear: At the end of LEGO Jurassic Park III.
- Adaptational Badass Adorable: Manages to beat up a bunch of Pteranodons that happen to be hassling him.
- Adaptational Wimp: Much less terrifying than its film counterpart.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Depicted as such.
- Giant Flyer
- Kidnapping Bird of Prey: Like in the source material, they snatch Eric and later Zara up with their feet.
- Ptero Soarer: Although they look better than their film counterparts, even being toothless like real Pteranodons.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Their color scheme is red and grey and they're very aggressive.
LEGO Jurassic World
- Amazon Chaser: Has hearts in his eyes when he sees Claire beating up a Dimorphodon.
- Badass Adorable
- Casanova Wannabe: Towards Claire.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Decoy Protagonist: Like in the original, he's hoisted as the protagonist but the story's mostly about Claire and her nephews.
- Fluffy Tamer: To the Raptors, of course.
- Action Girl: Beats up a Dimorphodon with her bare hands.
- Cool Aunt: To Zach and Gray.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Hero: Of LEGO Jurassic World.
- Fiery Redhead
- Squick: In-universe, this is her reaction when Owen flirts with her.
- Woman in White
- Benevolent Boss
- Commanding Coolness: Against the I. rex. He fails, though.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Collapses with exhaustion after the Aviary escape.
- Big-Bad Ensemble: The main human villain of the game.
- Smug Snake
- Spared by the Adaptation: Delta doesn't kill him, instead she turns him into a weird mermaid/lobster thing.
- Adaptational Badass: Was a Mauve Shirt in the original, is an Action Girl here.
- Adaptational Heroism: Is a little nicer here.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Is annoyed with having to look after the boys, but immediately tries to usher them to safety during the pterosaur attack and even compliments Gray's building skills.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Like Lex.
- Skewed Priorities: When she's attacked by a Pteranodon, she's noticeable more concerned with the coffee she's holding than her own survival.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Double subverted. She gets a bigger, less mean role here but still gets eaten. At the end, however, she's still alive and playing poker with the I. rex in the Mosasaurus' stomach.
- The Leader: Of the Raptor Pack, when Owen's not around.
- Big-Bad Ensemble: The main dinosaur villain.
- Just Desserts: Is defeated when the Mosasaurus eats her.
- Light Is Not Good: Like her film counterpart.
- Obviously Evil: In her introduction.
- Psychopathic Womanchild: At the beginning, she expresses herself by making angry faces with the bones of her prey.