One of the first three kingdoms The Zaloudek Empire rushes to conquer in their entitled self-righteous war of conquest and assimilation. Marital ties between the kingdom's royalty and the royalty of Fremmevaria draw the Silver Phoenix Knights into the conflict and reveal the true culprits of the prototype theft back in volume 2 to Fremmevaria.
King AukustiThe king of Kuscheperca.
- Ace Custom: Subverted. His royal mech was this when it was made, but due to Ernesti's technological developments, it's far behind the basic Tyrant line mech used by the Zaloudek Empire.
- Doting Parent: Having only one child, the crown princess Elenora, he did his best to shield her from the ugly truth of the world. This would leave her ill-prepared for the depredations of the Zaloudek invasion.
- The Good King
- Gut Feeling: Although he didn't know about Zaloudek stealing prototypes from Fremmevaria to boost its strength with the "Tyrant" models, he knew something was seriously out of sorts when Zaloudek began conquering its neighbors with alarming and disturbing speed. Though he couldn't show it, he was honestly worried that his country's best and brightest defenders were not enough to oppose them. He would be proven right.
- In Its Hour of Need: When Kuscheperca falls to the Zaloudek Empire, he chooses to make a Last Stand with his knights and "perform his final duty as king."
- Senseless Sacrifice: He heads out to the battlefield himself, and takes on the third prince of Zaloudek in single combat, so that his family could evacuate to safety. Unfortunately, his death didn't buy anywhere near enough time for the royal family to escape as the Zaloudek's Leviate Ships found and captured them in very short order.
- Warrior Prince: He fights a Duel to the Death against Prince Carlitos in a massively inferior suit. The fact that he lasts as long as he does against Carlitos is a testament to his ability. Sadly, it's not enough.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Killed a chapter or two after his introduction.
Eleonora Miranda Aukusti
Voiced by: Yukari Tamura (Japanese)The one and only child of King Aukisti. She was raised in a truly sheltered way. This served her, poorly, when Zaloudek came knocking on her castle gates.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: She's officially crowned high queen of Kuscheperca in the prologue of volume 5.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: She inherits the throne at age 16 when her father, the king, is killed by Zaloudek.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: The light novel depicts her as a blonde, and she is easily the most innocent character in the story.
- Heroic BSoD: Hit her hard when the Zaloudek crown prince murdered her father, locked her up in a tower, and then gave her the Morton's Fork of public execution, or marriage to himself (where he planned to murder her in her sleep because he found her "pathetically weak.")
- Honor Before Reason: When the Vyver is crashing down on her and her Silhouette Knight, she refuses to retreat from her position, placing her faith in Ernesti and Chid to save her, because "the Queen does not retreat." Not even so far as to dodge a kamikaze attack.
- Lady and Knight: The lady to Chid's Knight. Both kingdoms' representatives agree that a better match would be damn hard to make.
- Morton's Fork: Public execution, or marriage to Carlitos Zaloudek. Her death awaits either way. That is until Chid and the rest of the Silver Phoenix Knights show up and rescue her.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Isadora's red.
- Risking the King: She serves as "bait" to lure the Zaloudek army to their catastrophic defeat. Twice!
- Romantic Spoon Feeding: When she and Chid have a moment alone together, she feeds him cake from her fork by making him go "Aaahh!"
- Sheltered Aristocrat: Elenora's father is a king and he sheltered her from some of the darker things in life. It has made her a composed, dignified, and graceful lady, if somewhat naive. The Zaloudeks simply can not comprehend this. It turned out to be the wrong thing to do as this meant she hadn't had the necessary experience to be a good leader and became easily discouraged.
- Sickening Sweethearts: With Chid. Ady and most of the Silver Phoenix Knights lampshade this, repeatedly.
- Take Up My Sword: Her father's death forced her into the role of leading the army against the Zaloudek's invasion.
- Warrior Prince: While not a Knight Runner in her own right, she proves to have a savvy grasp on military strategy that allows her to lead one of the most successful campaigns of the Western Grand Storm.
Martina Alt Kuscheperca
Voiced by: Atsuko Tanaka (Japanese)She is both the daughter of King Ambrosius and married the brother Kuscheperca's king. This makes her the reason Fremmevaria gets involved in repelling Zaloudek's invasion.
- Happily Married: She was. She and her husband have a daughter, Isadora.
- Nerves of Steel: Despite everything the Zaloudek Empire has done, she never lost her cool.
- One Degree of Separation: She's Ambrosius's daughter, and the crown prince of Fremmeveria's aunt.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: She agreed to Ernesti's demand that all the wreckage or captured enemy Silhouette Knights become his personal property. In fact, all the nobles of Kuscheperca agree that this demand is a bargain in exchange for the services Ernesti and the Silver Phoenix Knights offer in return.
- Spanner in the Works: She's the reason the Silver Phoneix Knights showed up in Kuscheperca and utterly thwarted the Zaloudek invasion.