Toa of Sound, armed with an axe that also doubles as an electric guitar. Yes.
- An Axe to Grind: When it's not used as a guitar
- Improbable Weapon User: When it's not used as an axe.
- Magic Music
- Musical Assassin: Being a Toa of Sounds who uses a guitar as a weapon, this is inevitable.
- Power of Rock
- Shout-Out: Was written as one to Kamen Rider Hibiki.
Santor... Or rather, SUPER Toa SANTOR is the Toa of Iron who will never give up the chance of announce his name and action, preferably WITH EMPHASIS.
- Dumb Muscle: He always calls himself SUPER Toa.
- Insistent Terminology: SUPER Toa
- Large Ham: What did you expect from a guy calling himself SUPER Toa SANTOR?
- Worf Effect: ... Still got knocked out by a Feterra.
Toa Squadron Angoranger
Angoranger are quite possibly the most quirkiest members in Bio-Clan (and that is saying alot). While on paper they seem to be an ordinary Toa team composed of six warriors, led by Toa Takama but commanded by Same. What makes them special however, is their tendency to wear garish full body suits, announce their presence in the most unsubtle ways possible and make various poses while doing so. Also, something explodes behind them. A lot.
- Affectionate Parody: Of Super Sentai, or Sentai in general.
- Ass-Kicking Pose: Their very purpose.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Pohak.
- Cool Old Guy: Kowambra.
- Cowardly Lion: Lehatu.
- Da Chief: Moderator Same serves as one, often begrudgingly so.
- Finishing Move: STORM BOMB.
- Five-Man Band:
- The Gunslinger: Kowambra Type A, thanks to his Kanohi.
- Hot-Blooded: Takama is a Toa of fire, and lives up to that name quite well.
- Idiot Hero: Takama isn't exactly the sharpest heroes around.
- In the Name of the Moon: All five together, Toa Squadron ANGORANGER
- Knife Nut: Bokrujuh's weapon of choise will always be a supply of throwing knives.
- Neat Freak: Pohak.
- Neutral Good: Borders on Chaotic Good half the time, though.
- Older Sidekick: Kowambra is the oldest member in the team.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Lehatu with Pohak.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Pohak slightly thinks too highly of himself, but he is quickly called out on it.
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: Bokrujuh's name will never be lived down, much to her dismay.
- The Smurfette Principle: With Bokrujuh
- "Super Sentai" Stance
- Tsundere: Type A with Bokrujuh, particularly when Takama's antics are involved.