Matoro TBSA Toa of Ice and probably the most traditional hero in Bio-Clan, along with Sugan. He also has a harpoon.
- The Ace
- Amateur Sleuth
- An Arm and a Leg: Loses a hand in his fight with The Puppet.
- Handicapped Badass: ... and his reaction is "Well, I guess I'll strap five more harpoon guns around the stump then."
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: He just can't help being such a big damn hero.
- Discussed, analyzed and deconstructed pretty hard in the White Hand trilogy.
- Deus ex Machina: Was killed and then recreated by his good friend who recentely got Matoro's own Health Stone he lost in another island miles away.
- Disney Death: Twice, though the second time wasn't really as clear as the first.
- An Ice Person
- Knight in Shining Armor
- My God, What Have I Done?: After his encounter with the Order of Mata Nui. Later, after
- Telepathy: His Kanohi, Cencord, gives him the ability to read minds. Unfortunately, actually using the mask is nigh-impossible.
- Trauma Conga Line: An encounter with the Puppets left him with a well-understandable phobia for them.
- Was It All a Lie??: After Umbra reveals that he has been double agent for The Order Of Mata Nui, shocked Matoro questions their friendship. Inside the walls of Aft-Amana the same happens with Kapura.
- Why Don't Ya Just Shoot Him? He fights energy-rifle armed Nazoraks with couple of swords only because he prefers them.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Even though he has been trough a lot, he still seems to have faith in the world. All of this seems to be ultimately broken after Metru Nui.
Kepe is a Toa of Ice hailing from Artakha, but was separated after numerous adventures and wind up as a member and technical support for Bio-Clan.
- An Ice Person
- Blessed with Suck: His Kanohi has the ability to reshape structure... very slowly while causing the user intense pain.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Hetero Sexual Life Partners: With Snowman.
- Improvised Weapon: When threatened by a Monster of the Week Eldritch Abomination, what did he use? Answer: a fire extinguisher.
- Non-Action Guy: Avoids battles whenever he can.
- The Smart Guy
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: When hiking on the mountains with Snowman, they almost break the fourth wall. Almost.
Snowman is a very peculiar member of the Clan. He resembles an actual snowman, also a Toa at the same time. Nobody knows what he is or where he even came from, to the point where it seems even he himself has no idea. Though due to his soft and peaceful personality, nobody seems to mind(mostly).
- Action Survivor: As a non-action guy still alive. Once he lost his legs to cannibals. They walked back to him later.
- The legs, not the cannibals.
- Author Avatar
- The Chick
- Hetero Sexual Life Partners: With Kepe, though half the time the relationship seem a little... close.
- Mistaken for Badass: Walsinats had an idea of building an army out of Snowie's mass by feeding him baguettes.
- Nice Guy: Very quick to make friends and a team player. He is probably the most passive and harmless character in the story.
- Non-Action Guy
- * Only Known by Their Nickname: Snowman may not even be his real name, but he and everyone still calls him that.
- Superhero Origin: Parodied. He claims to be originally an ordinary snowman given the powers of a Toa stone. Needless to say, not many people buy it.
- The Pollyanna
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Akin to Clayface, his body is made out of snow(or atleast it looks like snow) and can thus change his shape at anytime.
Domek the Light One is Toa of Light from Degoh Nui. He is rather artistic and bohemian persona, but can sometimes be a little awkward and have communication problems with others. However, he is kind in nature, even if not fully understood. Not only blessed with the strong powers of light, Domek is also an expert in martial arts.
- All Asians Know Martial Arts: Domek comes from very Asian-esque culture and is indeed good in martial arts.
- Bare-Fisted Monk Domek is known from his martial arts and proven to be a capable fighter.
- Disney Death
- Light 'em Up: Well, he has a light powers and can make freaking lazers!
- Nice Hat: Domek has a cool hat.
- Mysterious Past: One of the characters who has not revealed his past.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Constantly wears a scarf around his neck.
- Wuxia: Meant to invoke an image of this, not unlike with Ämkoo's Ronin.
- Blade on a Stick: Prefers polearms over swords.
Kapura is a Toa of fire and blacksmith by profession. He is a quiet and peculiar warrior with a shade of a conspiracy theorist.
- The Blacksmith
- Genre Savvy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Properly Paranoid: Shit is about to go down and he knows it.
- Superpower Lottery: His mask grants him control of basically every elemental power. Too bad it's impossible to control.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: The Morbuzakh.
- You Have to Believe Me!
Keetongu or Tongu is one of the last Saffron Giants, a cycloptic Rahi race driven to the brink of extinction by the Visorak. He is the main engineer and commander of Bio-Clan's steampunk Fleet. Tongu is a jolly good strange gorilla person with a deep love for Humppa music, but mess with his machines and you'll get a face full of fist. Giant gorilla fist.
- Bad "Bad Acting": Tries to camouflage himself as a tree on Nynrah. A huge saffron tree carrying an anti-air cannon.
- Big Dam Plot: Destroys hyrdopower dam to flood Zorak's factory on Nynrah.
- Genius Bruiser: He is skilled with machines and a logical thinker. He also once threw a Feterra at Zorak von Maxitrillian Arstein VIII.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: Prefers steam engine technologies.
- Improbable Weapon User: The part with Zorak and Feterras and throwing.
- Improvised Weapon: See the one above.
- Living Relic: His species is destroyed by Visorak hordes.
- Good Is Old-Fashioned: Or as he himself said it; "Reactors and the levitation kanoka are overrated."
"Killjoy" is a dodgy character with an equally dodgy backstory. Originally built as a Vahki prototype meant to invoke the image of a Toa, but due to a Toa stone lodged inside him grew into a self-aware and partially organic creature, until many unfortunate incidents left him as a bitter and vengeful cybernetic note soldier and one of the most important members of Bio-Clan.
- Anti-Hero: Type IV.
- Arm Cannon: Has one of these among other gadgets.
- Artificial Limbs
- Beware My Stinger Tail
- Cyborg: Prior to that an Artificial Human.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Has probably the most issues than any other character.
- Death by Origin Story: In a form of his Love Interest, Niz.
- Determinator: Is pretty much obsessed in avenging Niz and killing Purifier, not to mention the rest of the Dark Hunters.
- FaceHeel Turn: Joined the Dark Hunters in his past to look for something he has been searching for a long time.
- Good Is Not Nice
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die
- Ineffectual Loner: The only people he could keep a lukewarm relations with are Suga and Visokki.
- Invisibility Cloak: Stealth armor.
- Jack Bauer Interrogation Technique: "If you remember a little, you may recall that I was a general and oh yes, beating up helped in every damn thing."
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Causes a lot of friction with others and actively avoids everyone whenever he can, but ultimately seeks to do what is right.
- Law Enforcement, Inc.: Was hired by the Black Hand as one of it's subordinates, but currently works their leader after rebuilding it.
- Macross Missile Massacre
- Mangst: Probably more so than any other character.
- Man in the Machine: Has several mechanical suits of armor.
- The Mccoy
- Metal Head: Fan of heavy po monster band Lörde.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: "Killjoy" was a title given by the Dark Hunters. His real name was later revealed to be Nui-Kralhi
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red Oni to Suga's Blue, and both of which are their primary body colour appropriately enough.
- Revenge Before Reason: How he got into his cybernetic state to begin with.
- Sour Supporter: In his own words, he doesn't fight for the Clan, but for himself.
- Transforming Mecha: His suit of armor transforms into a huge scorpion.
- Who Needs Their Whole Body?: He has a body inside the armor, but it's far from compelete.
Makuta NuiA scientifically talented but possibly insane Makuta who helped Abzumo in the creation of the Nazorak. Though seemingfully mainly a comical character, it is hinted that he is driven by his resentment of his responsibility for the Nazorak, as well as his hatred of Abzumo.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: He seems to share Zeeron's ability to hear the narrator, even though he usually ignores it.
- Chaotic Neutral
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He is a total madman. This need not be questioned.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: But the worst thing is that most of the time, what he theorizes about the universe is correct.
- Dirty Coward: He does not play fair.
- Eldritch Abomination: In his (somewhat) true form.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath
- In-Series Nickname: Ämkoo calls him Manfred. Also, he is very often called Manu.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Though he does not admit it, he seems to consider Guardian and Keetongu to be his friends.
- Mad Mathematician
- Mad Scientist: Parodied and played straight.
- Metal Head: Fan of heavy po monster band Lörde.
- Noble Demon
- Telepathy: He is a self-proclaimed expert of mind and its powers, claiming he is the knowledge while Visokki is the intuition.
- Unreliable Narrator: Any flashback narrated by him or presented as his point of view can be questioned.
- Wild Card: Nobody can really say who the hell he is actually rooting for in the end.
- Winged Humanoid: Has usually bat wings in his optimal form.