open/close all folders
Perfect Large Numbers
Strong The Budo
- Bad Boss: To his former subordinate Neptuneman, Max Radial when he lost to Terryman, Peek-a-Boo who resets his mind many times against his own will.
- Boring, but Practical: His Helmet Breaker move is simply a Coconut Crush used by wrestling legend Giant Baba but it hurts considering Budo's strong body and power.
- Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Warrior"
- Brought Down to Normal: Weaponized he does this to Benkiman, Curry Cook, Tileman and others to show off his power This is known as Zero Disaster which gives away the hint that he's Perfect Zero, Choujin Enma.
- Captain Ersatz/Expy: Subverted with Big the Budo, and therefore Neptune King.
- Fat Bastard: Like Big the Budo with his true guise being more muscular underneath.
- Finishing Move: Helmet Crush
- Jerkass: He's worse than Big The Budo in regards to turning Choujin into humans, impaling his own teammates with his bamboo sword, and breaking Geronimo's mouth. Not only that, his goal is to kill every Choujin he considers inferior!
- Not Quite Dead: The Mountain's attempted to pull him into his death wasn't enough to kill him!
- The Purge: His real goal to do this on every non-Perfect Choujin, Justice and Devil alike! Even Nemesis calls this in order to get rid of every Choujin in the Kinniku clan and the others who came in contact with him.
- The Reveal: He's NOT Big the Budo or Neptune King! In fact, Neptune King was Psychoman's student and was low ranking in comparison to Strong and him! As a matter of fact, he's not other than The Man!
- Signature Laugh: Gurororo.
- Walking Spoiler: His real identity being Choujin Enma, The Man.
- You Have Failed Me: Will punish even his men if they don't adhere to their Perfect Choujin beliefs.
- Adaptive Ability: He's a fast growing learner who can even copy and counter other Choujin's moves, intended by Strong The Budo who resets his mind so he can fight as a pure baby.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: He quickly reverses Suguru's biggest moves as the match progresses.
- Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Fear"
- Defeat Equals Friendship: After being defeated by Suguru
- Ditto Fighter: He can learn and use Suguru's moves against him.
- Enfant Terrible: His fighting style, combined with his Adaptive Ability to counter Suguru's power moves like a growing learner. He is like this due to Strong The Budo resetting his mind back into an infant so he can use more of the ability much to his dislike.
- HeelFace Door-Slam: Nemesis nearly kills him just as he's learning about friendship from Suguru.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: He learns so quickly that he can't counter basic moves, and is defeated by the FuuRinKaZan.
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Palm" Iron Glove
- Half-Human Hybrid: He's half-mechanical which Mr. Khamen learned the hard way.
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Fang" Mad Dog Tooth
- Off with His Head!: How Black Hole kills him
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: He can turn his head into a doberman
- Energy Absorption: Earth Unit, which is also used to Overload other Choujin
- Face Palm Of Doom: Revolver Fin
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Mission" Revolver Fin and Complete Sting
- Tag Team: The John Does, with Turboman.
- Evil Counterpart: Of Atlantis, well eviler
- Expy Of Atlantis
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Spike" Spear Fishing
- Making a Splash: As a fish choujin, this is mandatory.
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Tear"
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: He willing jumped into the bamboo sword.
- Mighty Glacier: Is a large heavyweight Choujin, who's size ended up being used by Terryman to defeat him.
- You Have Failed Me: Strong the Budo has him killed to be an example to his team not to fail.
Grim Reaper/ Psychoman
- Energy Absorption: Fusing Turboman's Earth Unit to his arm makes him gain the same power.
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Illusion" Phantom Cannon, Perfect Tenth
- Grim Reaper: Obviously
- Hoist by His Own Petard: He can use the Earth Unit to reflect the damage he takes to other Choujin, but unfortunately Buffaloman's power was far too much for him to handle
- Shock and Awe: He can summon lightning bolts, similar to Neptuneman. Thanks to being the one who invented Magnet Power.
- Tag Team: The John Does, with Turboman
- Villainous Harlequin: Has the look of one
- Wreathed in Flames
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Flow" Faucet Crusher
- Making a Splash: He's a faucet-themed Choujin, able to shoot cold and boiling water.
- This Is a Drill: Makes more sense when you know that you need to drill in order to do a water well.
- Evil Counterpart: To Ramenman.
- Finishing Move Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Rise" Twin Dragon Flying Swallow
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: His dragon-shaped shoulder plates can be used to attack his enemies, and finish him off after losing.
- My Kung-Fu Is Stronger Than Yours: Is a Choujin Kenpo practitioner like Ramenman.
- Bears Are Bad News: As a polar bear themed Perfect Choujin
- Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Strength"
- Finishing Move: Mc Kinley Drop
- Super Strength: His trademark
- Amazing Technicolor Population: His official art reveals he has light blue skin
- Bad Boss: To Peek-A-Boo
- Big Bad: Replaces Strong the Budo for now as one, becomes The Dragon after Budo's return and exposed as Choujin Enma The Man himself.
- Boss Subtitles: "Perfect Muscle"
- Cain and Abel: He's the Cain to Tatsunori Kinniku's Abel!
- Cool Mask: a cool black one with spikes, which can morph to one similar to the honorary mask worn to show a Kinniku member before a major fight
- The Dragon: To The Man after being the sole member of the Perfect Large Numbers left fighting.
- Evil Counterpart: Looks like an evil version of Kinnikuman. Since he was also part of the Kinniku family back in ancient times!
- Expy: To Super Phoenix
- Fatal Flaw: His Pride as a Perfect Choujin to the point that after viewing Silverman's Arrogant Spark and viewing Muscle Spark as a Justice Choujin move, he uses the former as it is a Perfect choujin move which bites him hard.
- Finishing Move: He has his own version of Muscle Spark, Kinniku Driver known as Nemesis Driver, Kinniku Buster known as Perfection Buster, and his own unique finishing move Battleship Sinker which he used to defeat Robin Mask.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Instead of using the Muscle Spark to defeat Kinnikuman, he used Silverman's Arrogant Spark to kill him even though it took Silverman centuries to master it as it strains the user as well. To the point that Nemesis ends up suffering heavy damage from using it in a hard fought match and while Kinnikuman thought to be dead, is alive and conscious to beat him with the Muscle Spark!
- Not So Stoic: When Ramenman points out that his inner Justice heart has been touched by his fight with Robin Mask and that's why he survived the Kowloon Wall Drop, he ends up losing it and beats Ramenman up before using the Muscle Spark to kill him and win the match. Good thing he survived it...
- Teen Genius: He mastered the Muscle Spark at age 13 by accident!
- The Reveal: He's Sadaharu Kinniku, Tatsunori's brother!
- The Worf Effect: Defeated Robin Mask to show his threat level and then Ramenman to show that he does have his own Friendship Power in him.
- You Have Failed Me: To Peek-A-Boo, thankfully, Suguru saves him at the last moment. It's later played straight with Polarman.
- Evil vs. Evil: They went against the Devil Knights in the Perfect Origin arc and fought against corrupt ancient Chojin before the series.
- Everyone Has Standards: As Psychoman discovered Magnet Power to boost their power as Perfect Choujin, they all but him decided against using it as it uses the planet's power instead of their own. The Man however objects and is for the idea which the Perfect Origin are genuinely shocked from his decision. That shows how much The Man has changed.
- Historical In-Joke: Countless human monuments were based on buildings owned by the Perfect Origin. The Gold and Silver Pavilions belonged to Goldman and Silverman. Tour Parfait became the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Psychoman's lab became the Sagrada Familia. The Statue of Liberty and the Rhodes Statue were based on a statue of one of the Perfect Origin.
- MacGuffin: Their dumbbells. The Knights need them for some unknown purpose. Goldman plans to gather them all in order to get rid of the Perfect Origin and Choujin Enma once and for all... even if it meant getting rid of both himself and Silverman! However, Psychoman modified the dial used to activate the Dumbbells so he would die instead of the rest and Choujin Enma.
- Physical God: All of them. They were once allies of Goldman's after all.
- Walking Spoiler: All of them in connection to the world of Kinnikuman especially since Akuma Shogun returns to deal with them.
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Third.
- Power Copying: One of the abilities of his Mirror Of Truth. It doesn't work in his favor when he tries to copy Goldman's Diamond Power because unlike Goldman, his power stayed the same.
- Small Role, Big Impact: He's the reason why Nemesis and Omegaman Dexia became Perfect Choujin.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Is introduced in one chapter and dies in the next after a Curb-Stomp Battle with Akuma Shogun.
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Fourth.
- Finishing Move: Abyss Decapitation.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: His ability is Abyss Guardian, a shield that prevents him from being attacked in the back and throws the attacker back, therefore hurting them instead.
- My Greatest Failure: Goldman scarring him on his back during their training, making it look like he broke the Perfect Choujin's rule of never showing your back to your enemy.
- Ambiguously Gay: Along with his tsundere nature towards Goldman, he starts taking a shine to Junkman during their fight, congratulates him when Junkman bursts the airbag over his heart then willingly gives up his own dumbbell to Junkman after being defeated (compared to Mirageman and Abyssman who had to have their own dumbbells removed after they died).
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Fifth.
- Finishing Move: Terrible Pain Clutch and Fireball Press.
- Made Of Rubber: Air bags actually.
- Nigh Invulnerable: His Air Bags on his body make him this.
- Tsundere: Complains non stop about Goldman who he considered his rival during their training days, then turns around and says he misses their arguments and enjoyed them.
- Worthy Opponent: He considers Junkman to be this for being the first Choujin to destroy his air bags.
- Achilles' Heel: His fear of using his Cyclops ability on The Man in fear of knowing that he has changed for the worse, which Buffaloman exploited to defeat him.
- Animal Motif: Elk.
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Seventh.
- Finishing Move: Elk Horn Compressor and Elk Horn Tempest.
- Jerkass: Amazingly so, even when compared to other Perfect Choujin. He was against inferior Choujin joining the Perfects and wanted to purge them from the moment they were discovered. Later on he turns his Cyclops ability onto the humans spectating their match, something that even disgusts Sneagator.
- Seer: His Cyclops ability gives allows him to see future events, as well as anticipate the movements of his opponent.
Psychoman (see Grim Reaper)
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Tenth.
- Finishing Move: Grim Reincarnation which he used on Silverman in combination of the Magnet Power but it wasn't enough because he was too reliant on using it with Magnet Power.
- Mad Scientist: He's the Evil Genius among the Perfect Origin and he's also the creator of Magnet Power
- Man Behind the Man: He's Neptune King's Mentor, who is low-ranking in comparison to him! To top it all, he's the one who came up with Magnet Power and created the Apollo Windows!
- Walking Spoiler: His true identity as Grim Reaper.
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Eighth.
- Chainsaw Good: His shoulder pads contains these.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Sunshine takes out his chainsaws off his shoulder pads and slams him on top of them.
- Sonic Stunner: Can uses his whole body as a tuning fork against Sunshine, but too bad he already fought Geronimo who defeated him his own soundwave attack.
- Taken for Granite: He has the power over concrete which he uses against Sunshine.
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Ninth.
- Finishing Move: Crow's Prey Skewer.
- Lightning Bruiser: He's faster than Goldman and is a Perfect Origin as well.
- Ravens and Crows: Fully is this trope to the point that he quotes The Raven.
Justiceman / God of Justice
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Sixth.
- Chehkovs Gunman: It turns out as the judge between Goldman and Silverman's duel to the death, he planned said double KO for Perfect Origin's agenda.
- Finishing Move: Judgement Penalty
- HeelFace Turn: He leaves the Perfect Choujin after his fight with Terryman by forfeiting, not pleased with The Man's actions that conflict with his sense of justice.
- Justice Will Prevail: He's a sole believer in this hence his name. But it his belief that made him see Terryman's will against him even he was fighting with a prosthetic leg and withstanding his Finishing Move as it was attended to give him a death sentence. But because he survived it and can't be tried for it due to Double Jeopardy in not judging him twice, Justiceman decides to forfeit as Terryman is still willing to fight.
- Made of Diamond: Not only is he as strong of a Choujin as the fellow Origin and possibly among the strongest, his body is hard while his head is the hardest part.
- Worthy Opponent: He considers Terryman to be this due to the justice he stood for and the scales that tipped to his favor via Double Jeporady, which is why he forfeited the match against him. The Perfect Choujin were NOT amused...
The Man / Choujin Enma / The Merciful God (see Strong the Budo)
- Authority Equals Asskicking: As Perfect Zero and leader of the Perfect Origin, he's even overpowering Goldman/Akuma Shogun!
- Boss Subtitles: Perfect Zero
- Finishing Move: Army Decimation Drop
- Greater-Scope Villain: His actions made such an impact to Kinnikuman world and history. He founded the Perfect Choujin which lead to people such as Neptune King and Neptuneman into existence, was the one who sent The Omegaman after Neptuneman in the Survivor for the Throne Arc, and is actions sparked Goldman to come back as Akuma Shogun.
- Motive Decay: Despite descending as a Choujin instead of a god, he would found the Perfect Origin in hopes to create Choujin that would surpass him in strength and beliefs. Now, he wants to control all Choujin and erase any source of Burning Inner Strength or Friendship Power by killing all Choujin Justice or Devil.
- Physical God: He was a former Choujin God who descended down to the mortal plane to become a Choujin himself.
- Signature Laugh: Gurororo.
- Deal with the Devil: Gave immense powers to Akuma Shogun and Buffaloman in exchange for their servitude.
- The Man Behind the Man: Masterminded the events of the Seven Devil Choujin arc and the Golden Mask arc by controlling Buffaloman and Akuma Shogun.
- Sealed Badass in a Can: Seals the three factions inside of their headquarters to prevent them from interfering with his plans.
The Omega Centauri's Six Spears
- Anti-Villain: They have to save Omega Centauri from its demise. It's just that Satan was their informant.
- You Can't Go Home Again: The ancestors of the Six Spears were forced to leave Earth by the Perfect Origin. To make matters worse, the Omega Centauri planet is falling apart.
- A Sinister Clue: Aristera is Greek for left. In fact, his choujin back hand is a left hand. Since he's working for Satan, he's clearly up to no good. His first action is trying to raid the Sagreda Familia and find Psychoman's hidden lab.
- Big Bad: Serves as this while Satan is the Greater-Scope Villain.
- Evil Counterpart: Is one to Kinnikuman since he has the same infinite potential as him. He's also one to Ataru because they're brothers of important characters in the series. They both have a loyal follower in the form of Brocken Jr. and Mariquitaman, respectively.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He's disgusted at Super Phoenix considering Super Phoenix's accidental murder of a fellow Omega Centaurian during the Throne arc and subsequent loss against Kinnikuman a victory against the Six Spears' plan because Super Phoenix insulted their pride.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: When Super Phoenix attempts to use the muscle memory he built up against Dexia against Aristera, Aristera reveals that his fighting style is different because his back hand is actually a left hand, throwing Super Phoenix for a loop.
- Finishing Move: Omega Catastrophe Drop like Dexia implied from the flashback panel with Marquitaman receiving it. And Omega Apocalypse Crash, which he used against Super Phoenix in his match. He also has an improved version of the Omega Catastrophe Drop, Omega Armageddon Avenger.
- Power of Friendship: Weaponized it in his fight against Super Phoenix. It let him escape the Muscle Revenger one time by letting him summon the fallen Rouknight, Hailman and Gear Master and cushion the blow. It even gave him the strength to take out Super Phoenix, even when he was possessed by the God of Intelligence.
- Power Levels: His Choujin Kyodo is 86,000,000. The same level as Dexia.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: His Blizzard Sword technique. Hailman freezes his hand over with an icicle and decapitates his foe with it. It can be used to impale people. Hailman even mentions Vlad the Impaler during his second fight.
- Evil Counterpart: He's this to Teapackman and Kinnikuman Mariposa because Hailman specializes in cold, while Teapackman and Mariposa specialize in heat. Teapackman uses hot tea and Mariposa manipulates flames.
- Finishing Move: Blizzard Sword, Blizzard Block Hammer
- An Ice Person: He specializes in this, judging by his name. He even freezes the ring with ice breath to give himself an advantage and creates an ice prison to seal Mariposa's oxygen away .
- Animal Motifs: Ladybugs
- Blood Knight: Loves to fight, especially in a octagon ring.
- Evil Counterpart:
- He's one for Curry Cook because they have moves unrelated to their gimmicks.
- He's one for Kinnikuman Zebra. Both use the decorations on their bodies to their advantage. And they're both skilled boxers.
- He's also one for Brocken Jr. They're both loyal to their team leaders, to the point where they can form a tag team with ease.
- Finishing Move: Ladybird Wing Blade & Mariquita Helicoptero. The Mariquita Deadly Ride is saved for worthy opponents.
- Ink Blot Test: Can do this with the spots on his armor to reveal a Chojin's true color. He reveals Curry Cook and Kinnikuman Zebra's darkest secrets this way.
- Made of Iron: Mariquitaman is a lot tougher than he looks. To the point that he took Kinnikuman Zebra's True Muscle Inferno and the No-Holds-Barred Beatdown that comes after it and still has the upper hand!
- Real Men Wear Pink: In this case, real men dress up as ladybugs. He dominates Curry Cook during their match and notes that some ladybugs are "rampant, ravenous pests who devastate crops in their wake".
- Spikes of Doom: Mariquitaman can sprout spikes from his back because the haddabugs are covered in spikes.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Aristera this after he beat Mariquitaman in a Octagon Ring. During his match against Kinnikuman Zebra, he praises Aristera and insults Zebra. When Zebra earns that right, Mariquitaman demonstrates the Mariquita Deadly Ride on him.
- Ancient Astronauts: According to Gear Master, the people of Omega Centauri were the ones to come up with the Antikythera Mechanism.
- Advanced Ancient Humans: When Benkiman calls out Gear Master for falsely claiming the people of Omega Centauri were the creators of Antikythera Mechanism, Gear Master reveals that the people of Omega Centauri originally came from Earth and that they came to reclaim what's theirs.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Kinnikuman Big Body pitied him when he got crushed after his match.
- Butt-Monkey: The other Spears tend to mock him, even when he wins a match.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: He gets impaled by a ring post during his match against Benkiman. He survives and uses it as a lever to activate his gears.
- Clockwork Creature: He's made out of gears, thus he could shove his foe through them and possibly kill them.
- Evil Counterpart: To Benkiman, as they rely on weaponizing their bodies to punish their opponent. Also to Kinnikuman Big Body based on those dealing with their anxiety as Gear Master calls him a fake for his defeat against Kinnikuman Super Phoenix while dealing his own fear of not being able to move on from his ancestors being driven out by Perfect Origin by retaking Earth.
- Finishing Move: Genocide Gears.
- Save the Villain: Big Body attempts to save him after he got crushed, but fails.
- Weaksauce Weakness:
- Gear Master relies upon oil to keep his Genocide Gears moving at top speed. If the oil were washed away, he can't do anything about it.
- His gears can also be jammed up pretty easily.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Beaten by Kinnikuman with the Muscle Spark, a non-lethal move. Essentially, he understands that Kinnikuman's Burning Inner Strength is the power to care for others. And that his defeat was the result of Kinnikuman caring about the Omega Centaurians.
- Dressed to Plunder: Hence his name but the special mention goes to his naval jacket that opens and closes itself to catch attacks or used as a parachute.
- Finishing Move: St. Elmo's Fire which he used to tear Canadianman apart in half and Bloody Ocean Splash when close to the ocean.
- Improvised Parachute: He uses his naval jacket as one to not only halt the momentum of the Kinniku Buster, but also counter it into the Viking Buster!
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Pirateman's a villainous superhero with a pirate theme.
- Power Levels: His Choujin Kyodo is 80,000,000 which he used to demonstrate his Super Strength.
- Shock and Awe: He possesses Magnet Power!
- Skeleton Motif: When Pirateman gets serious in a fight, the Omega symbol on his hat gets replaced with a skull and cutlasses.
- Super Strength: He's very strong to the point of even overwhelming Suguru in his Burning Inner Strength!
- Sympathy for the Devil: When he's getting beaten to an inch of his life, Kinnikuman realizes that Pirateman's mourning on the inside because of Kinnikuman's weakness. Kinnikuman tries to sympathize with Pirateman with an apology, but Pirateman has none of that nonsense.
- Talk Like a Pirate: At least in the Hercules Factory fan translation.
- Evil Counterpart: To Wolfman, because their names share a similar origin.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: He's a wolf-themed knight wrestler.
- Power Copying: Rouknight somehow copies Friendship Power from Wolfman during their match.
- Save the Villain: Wolfman attempts to save Rouknight after their match, but Rouknight gets impaled on one of the Sagrada Familia's spires.