Qin's mighty army is one of the strongest in China, rivaled only Chu's military, conquering vast swathes of land in the golden age and continuing to gain great military success today under Shouheikun's guidance. Qin's strength lies in having more capable generals than most other states, as well as having the strongest soldiers.
Qin commanders and soldiers not displayed here are probably in the relevant subfolders.
Biao Gong/Duke Hyou
A ferocious and powerful Qin General who leads the Qin army during Xin's first campaign. Duke Hyou is a an instinctual general- that is, one who uses intuition to constantly adapt to even the smallest changes in the battlefield.
- Badass Grandpa: He seems to be at least in his fifties, and is still one of Qin's most-feared commanders.
- The Berserker
- Blood Knight: He admits to Shin that he fights for the sake of fighting itself.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Cool Mask: His helmet doubles as one.
- Gut Feeling: He is a so-called instinctual general, meaning that he is capable of predicting enemy movements beforehand.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While he may be a monstrosity on the battlefield, he does show signs of kindness off it.
- The Juggernaut
- Leeroy Jenkins: He looks like this, but as it turns out, every attack he does has a purpose.
- The Obi-Wan: Takes a liking to Shin during the Qin invasion, seeing Shin as the son he never had.
- Off with His Head!: Killed like that by Houken.
ChoutouA veteran general who fought for the Qin army for 50 years. He and Kanki work together to attack the Han's HQ during the Siege of Kankoku Pass.
- Badass Grandpa: He's about 65 and he can mow down enemy soldiers like the best of them.
- Determinator: Even when under the effects of Seikai's poison he still manages to slay Seikai.
- Grumpy Old Man
- Killed Off for Real: After killing Seikai, he finally succumbs to the poison Seikai infected him with.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: With Kanki.
One of the Four Pillar's of Lu Buwei. He has the reputation of currently being the strongest warrior in all of Qin. He's also the father of Meng Tian and Mouki and the son of Meng Ao.
- Badass Family
- The Brute or The Big Guy: Easily the strongest of Lu Buwei's Four Pillars. With the Four Pillars dissolving with the defeat of Ryofui, he now holds the position of The Big Guy amongst Qin's generals.
- Carry a Big Stick
- Character Development: While he was always talented at warfare, Moubu was initially impulsive and looked down on strategy, believing himself unstoppable and Great General Ouki a relic of the past. A crushing defeat in Bayou and witnessing Ouki's might triggers a great change within him, calming his spirit and causing him to gain great respect for the fallen Great General.
- Defeating the Undefeatable: Slew Kanmei, an undefeated monster who defeated one of the 6 Great Generals and held the greatest service record in China, cementing his promotion to Great General.
- Determinator: His fight during the first Qin-Zhao battle led to him being pin-cushioned with arrows, as well as losing his horse, and he still wouldn't give in.
- Difficult, but Awesome: During the Coalition War, Meng Wu uses the Assault Echelon, a rare tactic that few Generals have the ability to pull off because so few lack the skill to keep up the momentum. Thanks to his monstrous strength, he can command his troops into using this strategy, which allows him to defeat the enemy commander.
- Dumb Muscle: Ouki initially considers him to be this, but quickly changes his mind when Moubu displays a great understanding of the battlefield. Moubu isn't so much incapable of strategy but rather simply prefers a straightforward approach.
- Fatal Flaw: Moubu's inferiority complex to Ouki and the 6 Great Generals causes him to impulsively charge into a trap to avoid losing his chance of claiming Houken's head to Ouki, which ultimately costs Qin the battle of Bayou.
- Four-Star Badass
- Hot-Blooded: Switches between this and The Stoic.
- The Juggernaut: In military terms. Once his army gets charging, they absolutely cannot be stopped.
- Large and in Charge: One of the largest characters in the series.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Had a reputation for this. His witnessing of Wang Qi's death led to him changing his ways.
- Libation for the Dead: Upon the death of his father Mougou, reminiscing of their past.
- Papa Wolf: Though he doesn't show it, he does cares for his sons. Kanmei found this out the hard way.
- Perpetual Frowner: In contrast to father and eldest son, who both smiles a lot.
- Punch-Clock Villain: Besides his affiliation with Ryofui, he is a loyal servant of Qin. He ultimately proves to be little underling at all, valuing his military exploits far more than Ryufui's politicking.
- Unstoppable Rage: Goes ballistic on Kanmei after the latter cuts down Mouten. He then proceeds to cleave off part of Kanmei's face before smashing his head in.
- World's Strongest Man: Strives to be this. After defeating Great General Kanmei he may well hold the title, the other contender for it being Houken.
Chang Wen Jun's subordinate. He acts as a big brother of sorts towards Xin.
- Amazon Chaser: Seems to be infatuated with Yotanwa.
- Badass Normal: Unlike Xin and his group, he has no special flashy traits or superhuman displays of power. He makes up with hard work and determination.
- Big Brother Mentor: Considers Xin to be his little brother. Xin often calls him "big brother".
- Determinator: During the fight with Zuo Ci, he shows levels of this that rival Xin's.
- His special trait according to the author's notes is Hard Worker.
- Even getting hit by arrows during the first Qin-Zhao battle won't keep him from commanding his troops.
- Distressed Dude: Poor Heki is often seen falling for the enemy leader's schemes.
- Nice Guy
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Even though he's a rather competent officer, his deeds get constantly overshadowed by Xin's.
A 1000-man commander serving under Duke Hyou. Shin served under him in his first major engagement. He's one of the first people to be aware of Xin's military talent. Feared by troops because of his ruthless approach.
One of Qin's commanders under Chancellor Ketsu who confronts Yotanwa and Sei when they attempt to retake the throne.
- The Archer: Commands an elite crossbow unit, though he's capable with the glaive as well.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: Ouki cleaves him in half with a single blow.
- Only Six Faces: He looks very much like a smaller Moubu with a ponytail.
- Too Dumb to Live: Gikou believed he could kill legendary general Ouki just because he had the horseback advantage. Naturally, it didn't go so well for him...