- Currently under construction of course. Some help would be appreciated.
Twilight's Family: Starburst & Night Light Jr.
The children of Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle. Over the years, things became very busy in Equestria and there were plenty threats along the way. As result, their family ended up spending a lot of time in Canterlot rather than in Ponyville.
The eldest daughter of Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry. She aspires to be the first mare to be a captain of the royal guard. She's known that was her goal from a young age so as a result, she developed a very disciplined, serious, stern mentality.
- Achilles' Heel: Starburst LOVES getting her ears scratched.
- Adorkable: Mainly when she's in the presence of a Royal Guard; she often gets very excited and begins to babble and ask a lot of questions like a child.
- Action Girl: She is training to become a member of the Royal Guard.
- Big Eater: Starburst LOVES food and eats all the time but still manages to stay in great shape. Everypony is always surprised at how much she can eat even though she's so tiny.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Her current design has them.
- Big Sister Instinct: She is very protective of Night Light; she'd easily beat up anypony who tries to hurt him.
- Cool Big Sis: When Star's getting along with Night Light, he does think she's pretty awesome.
- Determinator: Whenever she works out, she tends to go overboard and ends up passing out from exhaustion. The first time this happened, she caused a lot of panic among her friends and family. They seriously thought she was dying but when she woke up in the hospital, she was perfectly fine. Soon after the incident, she went right back to working out.
- In-Series Nickname: Her friends like to call her Star.
- No Guy Wants an Amazon: Candy's tried hooking up Starburst up with some stallions. The guys are all for it since she's a princess but Starburst always ends up scaring them off.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her hair tends to get in the way during her training, so she uses her ribbon as a headband to keep her bangs out of her face.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: She may be a Princess, but she intends to protect her family and Kingdom as a Royal Guard.
- Ship Tease: Between her and Golden Delicious.
- It's also been stated that she finds Prism attractive, but his attitude and immaturity is too much of a turnoff for her.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Starburst and Night Light are typical siblings tend to get on each other's nerves A LOT. They tease each other, steal each other's things, etc. However, she's a little more loose around him than she is with her friends.
- Trademark Favorite Food: She can't resist watermelon.
- Weapon for Intimidation: Her special talent is this; her wings are large for a mare her size so opening them up all the way makes her seem much bigger.
- "Well Done, Daughter!" Girl: Starburst always puts in her best effort so her mom will be proud of her.
- She is also somewhat insecure about her relationship with Twilight, since she wasn't born a unicorn and therefore can't be taught and excel in magic like Twilight does with Anthea.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Starburst is terrified of creepy crawlies; whenever she comes across one, she becomes completely petrified and would prefer not to move.
The youngest child of Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry, younger brother Starburst and nephew of Cadence and Shining Armor. Night Light is the complete opposite of his older sister as he'd rather not do "hooves on" sort of things, however he's very similar to his mother. They are both studious, like books, are slightly bossy and are unicorns. He is very responsible and strives for perfection. He strives to be a great magician like the legendary unicorn like Starswirl the Bearded, thus he studies hard and reads a lot to learn all that he can. He's also a bit of a chicken and hates getting in trouble (but seems working on that).
- Adorkable: Night Light has no clue how to deal with girls, is constantly trying to paint himself as a great magician and is a total bookworm.
- Cowardly Lion: While he's a bit of a coward, if anyone he cares about were put in danger, he'd definitely take action (after giving himself a little pep talk).
- Cute Bookworm: He seems to think that a unicorn can become just as powerful from research. So basically, he'd rather read and learn more than physically practice magic. He feels that by doing so, there is no risk of messing up a spell and causing destruction.
- Child Prodigy: He is rather decent at magic and is much better at it than most foals his age, much like his mother was. However, he's not at the age where he can start using advanced spells quite yet. He doesn't mind though.
- Impossibly Awesome Magic Trick: Trixie once taught him a few.
- In-Series Nickname: He's sometimes referred to as Nighty or Junior.
- Mistaken for Romance: Nighty really doesn't understand girls and how they work. Pixel calls Nighty cute a lot but she means it in the Adorkable, childish sort of way. Nighty doesn't understand that and think's that she has a thing for him so he tries to act really cool around her and impress her.
- Nervous Wreck: Nighty is a total worrywart and is cautious about EVERYTHING. He is scared of any kind of adventure and is very cowardly which is why he is a homebody. He tends to ramble on about possible scenarios when being put under pressure to go out and do something "dangerous".
- Pretty Boy: Seems to be this as a stallion.
- Professional Buttkisser: Nighty also doesn't like getting in trouble at all which can make him become quite the kiss up (Imagine Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air).
- Ship Tease: With Api. Whenever they start arguing, someone will point the UST between the, causing them to blush and stop (Echo being the first to do so). One hilarious example was when Api was bugging Icy about his potential relationship with Pixel while rubbing it in Nighty's face. Icy shut their argument by extending his wing and causing Night Light to snoot-bump with Api, shutting them both up and causing them to blush.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Nighty and Star have a typical sibling relationship. The seem to irritate one another more often than not and tend to butt heads. He really gets on her nerves when he starts kissing up to their parents right after Star does something wrong in order to seem like the better child while she gets on his nerves by calling him a scaredy cat and weakling. When they're not fighting like this, they have a lot of warm and fuzzy moments and truly care for each other in the end.
Spike & Rarity's Family: Crystal Clarity & Turquoise Blitz
The children of Rarity and Spike. After they married, they lived in Canterlot until T was 5 years old, eventually moving back to Ponyville.
Claire is a perfect mixture of her parents. She is very intelligent and witty but will have her dumb moments every once in a while (especially when really, really angry). She is also a very curious one. That gets her in trouble sometimes. As a filly, she would get bullied a bit but not too much since she was able to handle herself and scare off anypony who would mess with her with her aggressive nature. Because of this she has slight trust issues and that keeps her from making more friends.
- Alliterative Name: Crystal Clarity.
- Affectionate Nickname: Illusion calls Crystal Clarity "Crys" instead of "Claire", mainly because everypony began calling her that and he wanted to be original. Likewise, she calls Illusion "Lulu".
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: She has predatory instincts like a cat, and gets distracted by sudden movements. This was especially prominent when she was younger.
- Big Sister Instinct: Claire would protect T from bullies when they were younger.
- Breath Weapon: Claire can use her magic for her fire, however using fire drains her energy and leaves her incredibly fatigued and tired when she uses it excessively.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: She's a total lightweight when it comes to drinking.
- Carnivore Confusion: She has predatory instincts, and likes to eat meat (such as fish and small mammals) every now and again, much to Fluttershy's dismay.
- Cute Little Fangs: Stemming from her dragon heritage. They can turn into deadly-looking weapons when Claire's angry though.
- Cool Big Sis: To T. She's very fond of her younger brother, and protected him from bullies when they were children.
- Half-Human Hybrid: The very first dragon/pony hybrid in recorded history.
- Interspecies Romance: With Illusion, she spends a lot of time with him whenever he comes by Ponyville. They have a playful relationship.
- Long-Lived: Due to being half-dragon, she has a much longer lifespan than any of her friends, and is expected to live for a good five centuries.
- Not a Morning Person: Much like her father, Claire isn't a morning person (pony).
The second child of of Spike and Rarity, younger brother of Claire, nephew of Sweetie Belle and Button Mash, and cousin of Pixel Bit. He was born in the same place as his sister and is a dragon/pony hybrid like her. T is a rather quite young hybrid and to let his sister do the talking. He'll speak up if need be but would rather not, since he's not the best with words. He's a total sweetheart but incredible protective of those close to him (his marefriend and sister in particular). T's mother raised him to be quite the gentlecolt. He also inherited his mother's generosity in the sense that he puts others before himself and is willing to give up his time to make sure they are okay.
- Afraid of Blood: T is terrified of blood, and faints at its sight.
- Art Evolution: His redesign includes dewclaws on his front legs, in addition to replacing the tuft of hair at the end of his tail with a more typically draconic arrowhead tip.
- Big Little Brother: By the time T was 12, he was taller than Claire.
- Berserk Button: He's normally kind and gentle, but threaten his loved ones in any way his general personality does a complete 180.
- Breath Weapon: He can breathe fire just like his sister, but it doesn't require magic.
- Half-Human Hybrid: His mom's a pony, his dad's a dragon. He has the distinction of being the second such hybrid in history, after his older sister.
- Happily Married: He is Annie's overprotective coltfriend and future overprotective husband. He gets really anxious when he's not around Annie just because he worries about her so much. He'll give her space if she needs it though. After marriage, they have two kids named Oasis and Apollo.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: T's the big to Annie's little.
- Gentle Giant: One of the largest major cast members and yet anyone who knows T is well-aware that he'd rather die than cause harm to anyone he cares about or an innocent.
- Hates Being Touched: Turquoise doesn't like having his tail touched for some reason.
- I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: After T finally joined the guard and showed his new armor to Nidra, well... this happened.
- In-Series Nickname: His friends simply call him T.
- Interspecies Romance: With Anthea. She was his first and best friend after Claire. She was very accepting of who he was and he was very accepting of her. Even after they became an official couple, T still gets very flustered around her. He ends up in a second one with Nidra in one possible future after Anthea passes on.
- Long-Lived: Due to being half-dragon, he has a much longer lifespan than any of his friends.
- Nice Guy: One of the nicest characters on here.
- Odd Friendship: In the distant future (long after Annie passes), he has a rather complicated relationship with Nidra. Some say they were just great friends and some say they had a great romance.
- Oblivious to Love: T never knew about Nidra's crush on him until she told him many years later.
- Trademark Favorite Food: The only thing T has ever seemed to be greedy with (aside from Annie) is his cookies. T loves his cookies.
Fluttershy's Child: AntheaFluttershy adopted Annie when she was around 4 or 5 years old from the Ponyville orphanage.
Anthea is the adopted daughter of Fluttershy and the biological daughter of Azalea and Berry Vine. She was taken in by Fluttershy when she was still very small. She is almost completely blind but is very in tune with nature and has great hearing which helps her a lot. She is a lot like Fluttershy but much more social and outgoing. She also has a great sense of humor. Though she has overall great traits, she has a tendency to be a "pony-pleaser". She can't stand when people don't like her and will often go a little bit far to try to gain their friendship.
- Achilles' Heel: Annie is TERRIFIED of he dark and doesn't like flying or being in the air. Also, when she uses her magic too much, her "vision" gets worse as a result.
- All-Loving Heroine: Much like her mother, she can't stand when ponies don't like her and will go far just to try and gain their friendship.
- The Apprentice: To Twilight.
- Badass Pacifist: Anthea would rather conflict not happen and rarely raises a hoof to harm anyone. Push her buttons just right though and you'll regret it since Annie said she doesn't like to HARM other ponies, not that she won't stop them cold.
- Child Prodigy: Her magic helps ponies and other creatures calm down. It also represents how in tune with nature she is. And even though this is her special talent, she's quite good at casting other spells as well.
- Cool Pet: She has a pet fruit bat named Pitaya.
- Covert Pervert: She seems sweet and innocent when you first meet her, but the things that come out of that mare's mouth. She doesn't even try to hide it!
- Disabled Love Interest: Anthea is Turquoise's.
- Disabled Snarker: To the point where she'll occasionally use her blindness as part of a joke.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Prism and Cotton Candy refuse to prank Anthea, much to her annoyance.
- Handicapped Badass: She's blind, but she is able to "see" color because of her magic; however she's only able to see colors, not shapes. In Kilala's story "Helpless", she took on a Manticore by herself and knocked it out using her magic.
- Happily Adopted: She has a very close relationship with her adoptive mother.
- In-Series Nickname: Her friends call her Annie.
- Interspecies Romance: With T.
- Mysterious Parent: The whereabouts Annie's biological parents, along with their reason for leaving her or whether they're even still alive, are unknown.
- The Rival: To Dove, based on their different philosophies regarding unicorn magic. Anthea believes magic is a positive thing that should be used to do good, while Dove believes that magic is inherently dangerous and corrupting and its only safe use is as entertainment.
Rainbow Dash's Family: Prism Bolt & Icy StormThe children of Rainbow Dash and Soarin. Their parents used to live in Ponyville but moved to Cloudsdale sometime after they got married.
Prism Bolt is the eldest son of Rainbow Dash and Soarin. Prism is very much like his mother and has confidence that can only be matched by her. He's brash, daring, quite the daredevil and he's got a pretty big ego which is his worst quality. He's really a good guy and means well but he can also be a total show off and because of it he comes off as somewhat of a cocky jerk most of the time. Despite being probably one of the most talented fliers in Equestria, he's not very driven and rather lazy, which is the only thing holding him back. He used to want to be a Wonderbolt but had a bad experience at a Wonderbolt camp that just ruined the whole idea for him. He'd rather chill out than practice and only gets up when he gets challenged. He also has quite the temper when he's insulted. Even though he may seem like a hot shot or a cool guy, he is actually very silly and enjoys having a good laugh and getting others to laugh. Prism is known for his pretty boy looks and gorgeous eyes.
- The Ace: Prism got his cutie mark for his very impressive agility. While he isn't nearly as fast as his mother he is incredibly agile in the air and is able to change directions in the blink of an eye.
- Acrophobic Bird: He had a fear with heights when he was little, to Rainbow Dash's frustration.
- Always Someone Better: His rival Hot Head is this to him. It took him four years before he could finally beat him in the Best Young Flyer Competition.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Prism Bolt definitely qualifies, even by pony standards.
- Butt-Monkey: Prism becomes this on several occasions, to his great displeasure.
- Chick Magnet: A surprising number of the female cast have at least some level of attraction to Prism. Even Starburst, who butts heads with him on a regular basis, finds his eyes attractive and gets flustered when this is pointed out.
- Childhood Friends: With Whirlwind.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Again, with Whirlwind.
- Also when he was young Prism was in LOVE with Claire. He dropped those feelings after being with Whirlwind but when he broke up with her, his attention went back to Claire even though she was going out with Illusion. He flirts like a little boy so he teases her a lot and he messes with her all the time. She ends up just getting pissed at him. Claire was aware of his little crush when they were children and thought he grew out of the crush but wasn't aware of his current feelings until he kissed her once after his break up with Whirlwind. She tries her best not to think about it
- Cool Pet: Sort of, when he was little his best buddy was Tank.
- Defeat Equals Friendship: Ended up on better terms with Hot Head after finally beating him in the Best Young Flyer Competition.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Not quite to the same degree as his mother, but his mane has a very nice trichromatic coloring, being blue, yellow, and red.
- Everyone Has Standards: As much as he loves pulling pranks, he will never pull one on Annie.
- Friendly Rival: He and Hot Head become this after Prism finally beats him.
- Hidden Depths: Despite his arrogance, he does in fact care for his friends and won't hesitate to stand up for them.
- In-Series Nickname: His friends call him either Bolt or Priz.
- Ironic Fear: When he was young, he had a terrible fear of heights, despite the fact that he was a PEGASUS who lived in Cloudsdale. He eventually got over it though.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Can be very arrogant at times, but he means well.
- Large Ham: He loves being the best and wants everyone to know it!
- Multicolored Hair: His mane is red, yellow and blue. Unsurprising, considering who his mother is.
- My Greatest Failure: Prism got the scar on his nose during the Wonderbolt camp that he and Whirlwind went to. He was probably the best flier there which wasn't surprising. That just made his ego bigger. He was being quite the jerk to the other Pegasi at the camp. Whirlwind couldn't take it anymore and broke up with him there. He really hated her in that moment since she dumped him in front of everypony. Throughout the rest of the camp, he started being more show off-y to make her regret her choice. He ended up having a bad crash and he humiliated himself.
- Noodle Incident: Sometime after his breakup with Whirlwind, he was depressed and he turned to Claire (his first crush) and kissed her; after this, he spent the rest of the day hiding. How Illusion punished him for this is unknown.
- Odd Friendship: Quite a few of them, actually:
- Prism and his parents share an interesting relationship. It's a lot like a relationship between friends. He's especially like this with his father. He and Rainbow are also buddies but when it comes to training/flying, she becomes a drill sergeant to him.
- Whirlwind and Prism have a very complicated relationship. They started off as very good friends when they were young and Whirlwind helped him through the time in his life when he was scared to fly. Later on, they became more than friends and started dating. However, Whirlwind broke it off with him since his attitude was just too much for her. They ended up remaining just friends, good friends. Although everypony around them thinks that they're still going out because of the way they interact with each other and occasionally teases them about getting back together. They both deny it however.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: Prism has felt this way towards his parents (specifically his mother) ever since he was a child.
- Pointless Band-Aid: One across the bridge of his nose. By Word of God, this was directly inspired by the use of this trope in Anime.
- The Prankster: Like mother, like son. Partner-in-crime with Cotton Candy.
- Rainbow Motif: His mane and tail are striped in a trichromatic, primary-colors rainbow. Unsurprising, considering who his mother is (and that it's implied she got her hair from a parent as well.) Also, he leaves a rainbow-colored lightning bolt when flying fast enough, see Signature Move below.
- The Rival: To Hot Head.
- Signature Move: Like his mother, he has one called the "Rainbolt". He uses it whenever he finishes his tricks; he comes down at super-speed leaving what looks like a rainbow lightning bolt.
- Stuck in Their Shadow: In-Universe. He has felt this way towards his parents (specifically his mother) ever since he was a child.
- Super Speed: Like his mother. It runs in the family.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: He used to be very sweet and innocent colt but started becoming arrogant when he learned how to fly.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: According to Starburst, at least, who has been known to zone out just looking at them.
- Weather Manipulation: As is standard Pegasus fare.
Icy Storm is the youngest son of Rainbow Dash and Soarin and Prism's younger brother. His looks make him seem like he is kind of a jerk like his big brother but he is very sweet. He's smart, witty and very mature, the complete opposite of Prism Bolt. He is also a very "go with the flow" kind of guy. Though this is the case, he does actually have dreams and aspirations. He puts in a lot of effort to achieve what he wants and does work hard. He just wants to be the best flier he can be and currently dreams of being a Wonderbolt like most Pegasi. Even so, he still has his doubts about it and isn't a hundred percent sure it's truly his dream or not...
- Art Evolution: He got one of the more thorough redesigns, with his mane and tail going from alternating blue and navy stripes to three bands of progressively lighter blue, with his cutie mark changing to match.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: This seems to run in the Soarindash family.
- Challenge Seeker: Api and Icy go on many adventures together since Echo and Pixel aren't quite adventurous as Api is. Because Icy is usually up for anything and is a very adventurous colt he's her go to guy when she has nothing to do.
- Chick Magnet: Many fillies have crushes on him which he is aware of. However he's got his eyes on Whirlwind so he tries not to acknowledge their crushes so he doesn't hurt anypony's feelings, mainly because he doesn't know what else to do.
- Child Prodigy: Learned to fly young and showed lots of talent early on.
- Hidden Depths: Unlike his older brother, Icy is able to ponder the question of "Do I want to follow Mom and Dad's footsteps or chart my own course?" and is able to recognize when he's screwed up instead of blaming others.
- In-Series Nickname: His friends call him Icy or just Storm.
- In with the In Crowd: Icy tends to gravitate to the popular crowd even though some of them are shallow and not the best friends. For him, image comes first. Pixel's trying to draw him away from that mentality.
- Super Speed: Like his mother. It runs in the family.
- Odd Friendship: Icy has the same relationships with his parents that Prism does. They are all buddies but when it comes to training they be come like drill sergeants (mostly Rainbow). However, RD isn't as tough on him as she is on Prism since Icy actually tries and is very good at what he does. He is a total mama's boy.
- Pixel Bit and Icy Storm have an... interesting relationship which makes sense since Pixel is an interesting filly. They are very good friends and she seems to be the only one who picks up on the fact that he is so heavily influenced by his peers. She is clearly the opposite because she couldn't care less about social norms. She always encourages him to be himself and tells him he'd be much happier if he did. What makes their relationship interesting/awkward is the fact that everypony think they'd be an adorable couple.
- Precocious Crush:
- Icy has a little boy crush on Whirlwind. He thinks she's absolutely gorgeous and smart and funny. She's the only one that he can't keep his cool around. He is just disappointed that Prism seemed to have a negative influence on her work ethic. Because Whirlwind wants to be a Wonderbolt, he does too (which is the peer pressure and image thing coming in).
- Echo is probably his closest friend mostly because she is with Whirlwind a lot and Whirlwind hangs out with Prism which leaves her with Icy. Echo is generally quiet and doesn't have much to say unless she is excited about something. However, she opens up and talks to him a lot (even more than her friends). When hanging out, he tries getting information about Whirlwind from Echo.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Icy usually just tolerates Prism. They are brothers and do love each other but Icy is really against Prism's actions and doesn't look up to him. He tries his best to be everything Prism is not. Even when it comes to doing a job like weather duty, Icy usually picks up his brother's slack. Prism likes to call him a kiss up and he calls Prism a slacker. When they aren't being a nuisance to each other, they go out and fly or chill together. Prism is still a much better flier than him but mostly because he is older.
- Weather Manipulation: While all Pegasi can do this, Icy shows signs of becoming a great weather pony. His talent is special in the sense that it's pretty specific. He is quite the weather expert but specializes in harsh, cold weather and storms. During the summer, he sometimes does a quick fly by to initiate a cool breeze for everypony so they don't overheat.
Pinkie's Family: Cotton Candy, Cloudy Skies, & Sugar RushThe children of Pinkie Pie & Pokey Pierce. They live in Ponyville.
The eldest child of Pinkie Pie & Pokey Pierce. Cotton Candy is almost like a tamer version of her mother, crazy, loud, positive, outgoing and sometimes obnoxious. Even though she is, she knows when to calm down. When her friends are sad, she makes it a priority to know exactly what makes them feel better. She knows whether or not big parties will brighten up their day or if a simple talk will. Cotton Candy comes off as a little ditzy sometimes but she is actually quite smart and a very deep thinker.
- Adorkable: Gets lost easily, is a bit of a ditz and once you get her started on a topic she likes, stopping her isn't an easy task.
- Alliterative Name: Cotton Candy.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Though not on the same level as her mother.
- Ironic Name: Despite her name, Cotton Candy ironically doesn't like cotton candy and sweets all that much. She'll eat them but would rather eat healthily.
- Lethal Chef: Do NOT let her cook ANYTHING!
- No Sense of Direction: Candy has a horrible sense of direction(even as a teenager/adult) and was really good at getting lost when she was younger. Pinkie had to work extra hard to make sure she wouldn't get lost. It was so bad to the point where Pinkie and Pokey would tie a little balloon on her so they could find her a little easier if she ever did get lost.
- Shipper on Deck: She loves playing matchmaker. Mainly with Prism and Whirlwind. She's tried hooking up Starburst up with some stallions. While the guys are all for it since she's a princess but Starburst always ends up scaring them off.
- Sibling Rivalry: Sort of, when her twin sisters were born, she was jealous of how they were a unicorn and a Pegasus.
- Super OCD: Candy is borderline OCD when it comes to organization and cleanliness. She gets really uneasy if things aren't just so at the carnivals she hosts and in her home. Even as a little filly she was very clean. This was and is kind of an issue seeing how she has two baby sisters and her mother is Pinkie Pie. Candy does a pretty good job hiding her anxiety but she has her moments.
- The Prankster: Gets this from her mom. Often found with Prism playing pranks on unsuspecting ponies.
The second youngest child of Pinkie Pie & Pokey Pierce and twin sister of Sugar Rush. Cloudy Skies is a happy and energetic little filly. She enjoys cheering up ponies like her mother and sisters. However, she's not quite as good at it as them. She ends up coming off as a downer because she tends to say the wrong things at the wrong time (unintentionally of course).
- Adorkable: Frequently apologizing after sticking a hoof in her mouth and a bit of a klutz.
- Apologizes a Lot: Fervently and passionately apologizes whenever she accidentally says something that offends somepony, which is often.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Not as much as her sisters. but she's a bit...up there.
- Hollywood Genetics: Word of God states that the reason for her being a Pegasus is due to Pinkie being related to Surprise.
- Innocently Insensitive: Often insults ponies by mistake.
- Ironic Name: She's actually just as cheerful as her mother and sisters.
- The Klutz: Though Cloudy Skies is friendly, she does often distance herself from other ponies since she's kinda klutzy and has a tendency to mess things up. She just doesn't wanna accidentally hurt them (which she's done before).
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has a blue and gray color scheme that seems to be a mix of both sides of her family's genes.
The second youngest child of Pinkie Pie & Pokey Pierce and twin sister of Cloudy Skies. Sugar is much like her mother. They have all the same intentions and same goals and same view on life. The only difference is that Sugar Rush is very much sane and carries herself in a very calm manner. She's mature for her age and quite talented.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Kind of, oddly enough she's the most level-headed of her sisters!
- Mood Whiplash: Without sugar, Sugar goes into a "Pinkamina" sort of mindset.
- Super Reflexes: Cloudy has almost dropped quite a few pastries and sweets while they made deliveries. Luckily, Sugar managed to save them all.
- Super Speed: Sugar Rush is very quick. Not just when it comes to running, but pretty much everything else. She gets homework done fast, she cleans her room fast, does chores fast and other things of that sort. She just feels like there are so many things one can do in a single day and not a single moment should be wasted.
The Apple Family: Golden Delicious, Red June, & Api:While Golden Delicious' part of the family lives on Sweet Apple Acres, Red June's family lives somewhere else in Ponyville. Big Mac built a house nearby the farm for themselves for privacy and so Sweet Apple Acres wouldn't be too crowded. Api's family also lives off the farm. However, Apple Bloom still helps out on the farm, and when Pip goes on his travels, she stays at the farm along with Api.
Golden Delicious is the son of Caramel and Applejack. He looks like a big, tough guy but is a total sweetheart. He is incredibly intelligent and resourceful. Of his group of friends, he is probably the smartest. Also, although he is sweet, he can be rather sarcastic at times. Family comes first for this stallion and he believes that they are his closest friends. He is very attached to them and that sometimes keeps him from venturing out. Del does not want to limit himself to just life on the farm. As a culinary artist, he thinks it's very important to travel and gain a better understanding of the world and other places and cultures.
- Awkward Kiss: Del's first kiss was Cotton Candy. The kiss happened by accident somehow. After it, he was quite awkward around her for a while but Candy didn't seem to mind at all.
- Determinator: He is so dedicated to his work that his mother has to practically drag him away.
- Genius Bruiser: Despite being as strong as his uncle, Del is the smartest in his class and is probably the smartest of his friends.
- One Steve Limit: He shares his name with Goldie Delicious.
- Real Men Cook: Golden Delicious is very resourceful which comes in handy with his cooking.
- Ship Tease: Sometime between him and Starburst or Candy. However most noticeably with Creme de la Creme.
- Took a Level in Badass: Del was born tiny and rather weak but grew up to be almost as strong as his Uncle Mac.
The Daughter of Big Mac & Cheerilee. Red June is a young, sweet looking, earth pony. On the inside however, she is quite tough and stern. June is taller and bigger than most mares which isn't a surprise since her father is Big Mac. She is a hard worker like her father but she is way more talkative than he is. In fact she loves to talk. Perhaps to make up for the silence? She is also great at handling kids. She actually likes being with kids more than adults. She finds them a lot easier to talk to and more fun to hang out with. The kids also love her back.
- Affectionate Nickname: Valiant calls her "Junebug".
- Angrish: Whenever she's in a bad mood, she'll revert to her father's way of speaking.
- Cool Teacher: Red June helps out at the Ponyville Schoolhouse as an assistant teacher or sometimes a substitute.
- Farmer's Daughter: While she's literally this trope, its applying to her is downplayed overall.
- Friend to All Children: As a teacher, Red June is very good with kids, much like her mother.
- Secret Keeper: She sleeps with the Smartypants doll her father kept; however nopony but Del knows about this.
- Ship Tease: She's pen pals with Valiant Heart. She's only met with him face to face a few times and finds him very attractive but tries not to get romantically involved with him knowing his reputation. She doesn't think any less of him but she feels like he wouldn't be interested in a girl like her, although her friends think otherwise. In one possibly canon outcome, they become a full couple.
Api Apple is the Daughter of Apple Bloom & Pipsqueak. She's an adorable little filly with a bold personality and amazing imagination. She's a hardcore adventurer who refuses to stay still. She's also pretty scrappy. Because of all this, it's not mystery as to why she gets into trouble so much. Though she is "brave" and bold, she is still a little filly. She puts up a tough front but she gets her feelings hurt easily and does actually scare easily (she'll never admit it though). Api doesn't really have a dream or goal yet. She just hopes that whatever she ends up doing allows her to adventure and travel all over Equestria and beyond.
- Adorably Precocious Child: Tends to rush into things because she has the utmost confidence in her abilities, whether or not she's right.
- Adorkable: With an accent that's all of the place, a tendency to end up over her head and a matchmaking complex.
- Alliterative Name: Api Apple.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: She and Nighty, for all the Ship Tease they get, dont get along terribly well, usually due to Api trying to get Nighty to be more adventurous, which he isnt.
- Book Dumb: Api doesn't do that well in school since she'd rather be out adventuring. As a result, Red June ends up tutoring her at home to catch her up with the class.
- Challenge Seeker: Api's tried venturing off into the Everfree Forest on several occasions but somepony always manages to stop her before she does (usually Del or June).
- Farmer's Daughter: Semi-literal with the opposite gender parent than normal but overall this is a downplayed trope here.
- Hair Decorations: A bow, much like her mother, although she wars hers at the base of her tail.
- The Matchmaker: One of her reoccurring things is her attempts to ship ponies together, even calling herself "Admiral Api."
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Api has acquired both of her parents' accents. She can turn them on and off on demand but she usually talks like whoever she's talking to. Her default accent is her country accent since she's with her mom and her side of the family the most. It's funny because she sometimes uses Cockney expressions with her country accent.
- Shipper on Deck: Enjoys playing matchmaker. In addition, she really, really ships Red June X Valiant Heart.
- Ship Tease: With Night Light. Whenever they start arguing, someone will point the UST between them, causing them to blush and stop.
- One hilarious example was when Api was bugging Icy about his potential relationship with Pixel while rubbing it in Nighty's face. Icy shut their argument by extending his wing and causing Night Light to snout-bump with Api, shutting them both up and causing them to blush.
- Tomboy: Bold, loud, scrappy, and very adventurous. Not exactly the traditional image of femininity.
The Royal Family: Illusion, Nidra, & Valiant HeartPrincess Celestia and Discord are the parents of Illusion, Princess Luna and Supernova are the parents of Nidra, and Shining Armor and Cadence are the parents of Valiant Heart. While Celestia and Luna's families rule over Equestria, Cadence's family rules the Crystal Empire.
The son of Princess Celestia and Discord. He's kind of a wild card and has several personalities. These personalities depend on who he's with. However, he is generally cool, cunning and witty. He has a love for mischief but knows when he's going too far. When with Clarity, he is pretty much his true self. Fun-loving and everything mentioned before. He does however try to act a little more cool around her.
- Affectionate Nickname: Illusion calls Crystal Clarity "Crys" instead of "Claire", mainly because everypony began calling her that and he wanted to be original. Likewise, she calls Illusion "Lulu".
- Cloudcuckoolander: Not as much as his dad, but he's not above it.
- Cute Little Fangs: They show up from time to time.
- Fantastic Racism: Is on the receiving end of this. Most Equestrians don't want him to rule due to him being half-draconequus.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half Alicorn, half draconequus.
- Interspecies Romance: With Crystal Clarity.
- King Incognito: Discord taught him how to change his appearance. Whenever he, Nidra, and Valiant go out for a day with their friends, Illusion disguises all three of them as normal ponies.◊ Illusion disguises himself as an earth pony that goes under the alias Coal.
- Long-Lived: Like his parents, he has a much longer lifespan than his friends.
- Master of Illusion: He lives up to his name.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Not as much as his father, but pretty close given that he's half-Alicorn half-Draconequus.
- The Prankster: Gets it from his father. Greatly enjoys using his using illusions to disguise himself and mess with people.
- Prince Charming: A somewhat snarky version of the trope but he's kind, loyal and an utter gentlecolt to Claire.
- Rebel Prince: Doesn't particularly care about acting like a "proper" prince and would much rather hang with his Ponyville friends than the Canterlot elite.
- The Trickster: Remember who his parents are.
- Troll: When hanging out with Starburst. Or whenever mood strikes him, really.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Illusions aside, he can stretch and deform his body to an impressive degree and summon up a pair of wings out of his neck fluff.
- The Wise Prince: Has a knack for judging a person's character and is quite intelligent.
The Daughter of Princess Luna and a Night Guard, Supernova, her magic is mostly surrounds sleeping and dreams. Nidra is a very social pony unlike her mother. Although she does tend to abuse her power as a princess every once in a while, she is actually very down to earth. As a teenager, she has very little royal responsibilities yet, so she spends a lot of time with other ponies. Unlike Illusion, she doesn't really care if the friends she has only like her because she's royalty.
- Art Evolution: Her coloring was changed from a dark gray coat and blue mane to a slate/pale gray mix.
- Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: She and Lance are very sassy with each other and tend to tease one another a lot. Despite all this, they're besties.
- Daddy's Girl: She has a very close relationship with her father, Supernova. Naturally, she didn't handle his death terribly well.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Due to her paternal batpony heritage and her mother being the Princess of the Moon, Nidra has quite the spooky appearance but the worst Nidra ever does is act a bit bratty and pull some pranks; the rest of the time she's a loyal friend and devoted to those she cares for (even becoming an Honorary Aunt to Turquoise and Annie's foals and, in one possible future, naming her youngest child Anastasia just so she can call her Annie after her friend).
- Dreamwalker: Like her mother, she can use her magic to help ponies fall asleep when they are restless and need sleep, and to feel when they're having a nightmare and enter dreams to see and feel what the other pony is dreaming about. However, she can't directly interact with dreams like her mother can, instead being limited to soothing the sleeping pony to passively turn the nightmare into a pleasant dream.
- I Just Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Is in love with Turquoise, but respectfully bows out and keeps her feelings to herself when he starts going out with Anthea.
- King Incognito: Whenever she, Illusion, and Valiant go out for a day with their friends, Illusion disguises all three of them as normal ponies. Nidra is disguised as a Pegasus that goes under the alias Jet Stream.
- Long-Lived: Like her mother, she has a much longer lifespan than her friends.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She's spoiled rotten, manipulative, and not afraid to use her power for selfish gain. Even so, she ends up getting along really well with Anthea despite having their eyes on the same stallion.
- Rebellious Princess: She really doesn't take any of her Princess Duties all that seriously and mostly hangs out with the Main Six's kids
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!: Is not above pulling rank to get her way.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Befitting her batpony heritage and Alicorn-like appearance.
- Winged Unicorn: With the twist that her wings are bat wings, due to her father being a batpony.
The son of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, and Flurry Heart's younger brother. Valiant is a lot like his father in the sense that they are both kind and caring. They put others first and are just good guys in general. However, he has kind of has a big ego. He is prideful of himself and his looks. Some ponies take that the wrong way when they first meet him. He is also a captain in the guard. He takes his job seriously but tries to keep things a little more lighthearted. Some ponies in the guard take advantage of that but when they do Valiant gets strict and scary to get them back in line. He was originally a unicorn but ascended when he grasped the full meaning of love.
- Affectionate Nickname: "Lance", which he originally got from Starburst, who also, when she was younger and couldn't pronounce his full name, called him "Valiants".
- Art Evolution: His redesign, besides tweaking the colors and proportions of his cutie mark, also removed his blue outer feathers, making them white instead.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He's Captain of the Royal Guard for a reason.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Valiant Heart. The perfect name for a Prince Charming played straight.
- Big Brother Instinct: Valiant is really protective of Starburst and also her number one supporter; he does worry about her however.
- The Captain: He's captain of the Royal Guard.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Everyone calls him Lance.
- King Incognito: Whenever he, Illusion, and Nidra go out for a day with their friends, Illusion disguises all three of them as normal ponies. Valiant is disguised as a unicorn that goes under the alias Awestruck.
- Nice Guy: Treats everyone well and has little care for social status.
- Prince Charming: Kind, gracious and devoted to loved ones and the citizens alike.
- Shipper on Deck: He's jealous of Prism's relationship with Whirlwind and thinks they should get back together.
- Ship Tease: Red June is his best, non-royal friend. Claire and Candy keep trying to convince him to go out with her but he claims they're much too different and it wouldn't work (which frustrates Claire).
- Spare to the Throne: Technically since his older sister is the actual heir but he is never treated as second-best and has no resentment about this position.
- The Wise Prince: Ascends in a manner similar to his Aunt Twilight for his kingdom's sake.
- Warrior Prince: He's the prince of the Crystal Empire and heir to Cadance's throne after his sister, while at the same time taking over his father's old position of Captain of the Royal Guard.
- Winged Unicorn: Unlike Nidra and his sister, he wasn't born one (he was originally a unicorn). Thus, unlike Nidra but like Cadance and Twilight, he still has the lifespan of a regular pony.
The TroublemakersA group of trouble-making orphans. They are old friends of Annie's and former Cutie Mark Crusaders. They're pretty good ponies but they tend to be a bit mischievous when together.
Tropes pertaining to the group as a whole:
- Anti-Hero Team: They come off as jerks sometimes, but are currently trainees in the Royal Guard.
- Big, Thin, Short Trio: Hot Head is the big, Lucky is the thin, and Amber is the short.
- Cast Herd: These three are rarely seen apart.
- Happily Adopted: Amber, being a few years older than the other two, got out of the orphanage first and proceeded to adopt them, having already been their mother figure for a while. The arrangement has worked out quite well so far.
- Original Character: Notable for the only ones not related to canon characters.
- Ragtag Bunchof Misfits: Given their personalities, it's highly unlikely these three would have met if they hadn't been at the orphanage together.
- Terrible Trio: Due to their roles as rivals.
- Token Trio: Lucky is a Unicorn, Amber an Earth Pony and Hot Head a Pegasus, covering all of the major races of Equestrian ponies.
- True Companions: While they tend to act like jerks at times, they genuinely care for each other as well as Annie.
- Two Guys and a Girl: Lucky Star and Hot Head being the guys and Amber Lily being the girl.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: These three tease the life out of each other and are often sharp with each other but no one doubts they'd do anything for each other.
Lucky is the follower of the Troublemakers. He just does whatever Hot Head and Amber Lily want to do.
- Beauty Is Bad: Charming and good-looking with a bit of a trouble-making streak.
- Bishōnen: One of the reasons so many mares chase him is his good looks.
- Chick Magnet: He's widely loved by many mares due to him being rather polite, classy, charming, poetic and a definite pretty boy.
- I Just Want My Beloved to Be Happy: He once had his heart set on Annie; however after Annie and T began going out, he decided to back off.
- Only Sane Man: He seems to be the most level-headed of the group.
Hot Head is a total hot shot and a lot like Prism but more dedicated and hardworking and way more annoying. He's incredibly impatient. Hot Head often outdoes Prism in whatever they do just barely. He does things bigger and better (even when it comes to injuries). The two of them tend to butt heads a lot and are rivals. The strongly dislike each other.
- The Ace: Like him, Hot Head is quite the flier and often outdoes Prism in whatever they do just barely.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: A hot shot with an extremely high opinion of his own talents.
- Because I'm Good at It: One of the main reasons for his rivalry with Prism. As much as he hated to hated to admit it, Prism was better than him at a lot of things. So when he found that he could fly better than Prism, he happily rubbed it in his face, and it just escalated in to a rivalry from there.
- Defeat Equals Friendship: Ended up on better terms with Prism after losing to him in for the first time in the Best Young Flyer Competition.
- Driven by Envy: Mainly started his rivalry with Prism due to his jealousy fact that he was dating Whirlwind (Who he had a crush on).
- Evil Redhead: More jerk than evil.
- Foil: Is this to Prism. He does things bigger and better (even when it comes to injuries).
- Friendly Rival: Becomes this after Prism finally beats him.
- Hidden Depths: Despite trying to put the moves on Whirlwind, Word of God states that he legitimately cares about her and may even love her. He's also not afraid to cry at times during touchy moments.
- Hypocrite: During an air show where he and Whirlwind run into Prism and Star on a "date", Starburst defends Prism by saying he'll eventually mature, to which Hot Head scoffs at. This coming from the one who A) started their rivalry out of petty jealousy, and B) repeatably enters the Flying Competitions for the sole purpose of antagonizing him afterwards.
- It's All About Me: Tends to have this mindset most of the time. It's mostly what lead to his rivalry with Prism in the first place.
- I Just Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Despite the circumstance, he actually did love Whirlwind and when he realized nothing would come of it, confronted to Prism to help try and patch things between him and Whirlwind.
- Jerkass: Comes off as a bigger one than Prism. To the point where after he beat Prism for the first time he openly talked down to him(even when Prism tried to congratulate him), kickstarting their rivalry.
- Jerkass Realization: It takes overhearing Lucky's "Reason You Suck" Speech for him to realize just how much of a Jerkass he's been.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Though Hot Head is a jerk, he cares deeply for those he is close to, including Annie. He is pretty protective of her and wasn't very keen on the idea of her and Turquoise being together. He eventually tried to make amends with Prism after losing to him for the first time.
- Jerk Jock: Can come off as this when he's in rival-to-Prism mode.
- The Leader: Hot Head is Type III.
- Motor Mouth: He tends to finish others sentences and changes the subject really quick by ignoring questions and moving on to a new topic.
- Must Make Amends: Does this to Prism after he beats him in the Best Young Flyer competition for the first time, outright apologizing for being a jerk to him for four years. Prism apologizes as well and the two become more friendly in their competitions.
- Parental Abandonment: His parents, Flashpoint and Candle Wick, were very surprised to find that he was a Pegasus since they are both earth ponies. Due to this, they had a hard time raising him and had no clue how to handle a Pegasus colt. He was a troublemaker and they just couldn't keep up with him. During this time, they were also having marriage problems. With all the stress, they made the decision to give up Hot Head. They got a divorce soon after. Years later, they got back together and heard about Hot Head through the Best Young Flyer Competition and got in touch with him again. They tried regaining custody of him but didn't win.
- Pride: Like Prism, he's not above letting others know he's better than them.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Gets one from Lucky. An interesting variant as he wasn't talking to him directly but was discussing with Amber whether or not Hot Head would choose his biological parents over them; Hot Head just overheard them without them knowing it.Lucky: "Do you really think hed make the right choice? He doesnt know whats good for him!"Amber: "Lucky!"Lucky: "Its true! Think about it! Hes, according to you, leaning towards living with these two ponies who abandoned him years ago that he barely knows. And why? Because they have money, a mansion and are the real deal. Hes been chasing after some mare, that may or may not have feelings for him, because he thinks shes the only one out there who cares about him at all. AND. And he chooses to do those silly flying competitions when he couldnt care less about flying just because of a stupid rivalry with some guy that hes jealous of! Im sorry, but Hot Heads immature! He doesnt understand that what he has here is great and it is very real!"
- The Rival: To Prism.
Amber used to be very sweet but she grew up to be rebellious and snarky. A pretty bad influence to little fillies. She's a very calm, cool, tricky and intelligent mare. Amber is, no doubt, a fun lover and enjoys doing mischievous things. She's irritable and she's got a low tolerance for stupidity which causes her and Hot Head to argue a lot. She is like Annie's big sister. Annie would have ended up being a lot like a Fluttershy if Amber hadn't been in her life. Anthea got her sense of humor (her inappropriate sense of humor) from Amber.
- The Chick: An extremely sassy version but definitely the least action-oriented of the trio.
- Cool Big Sis: Was definitely this to her friends, as she is three years older than Hot Head and Lucky Star. She had a more maternal position with Anthea however.
- Dark Action Girl: She's currently a trainee in the Royal Guard.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: The Dark to Annie's Light.
- Lust: Amber comes off as very flirty, but she claims she isn't looking for a relationship.
- Mama Bear: If a foal or younger pony is under Amber's care, even temporarily, don't even look at them in a way that could be misconstrued or you will face her wrath.
- Proud Beauty: Well-aware of her good looks and not ashamed to use them to get her way.
- Team Mom: Both figuratively and literally.
- The Smart Girl: Though Hot Head is their leader, she keeps both boys in check.
- The Tease: Flirts with pretty much any pony who catches her fancy but has no interest in a real relationship.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: She was very kind and sweet as a kid, traits that were not lost, but overshadowed by her mischievous and flirty sides as she grew older.
Princess Luna's husband and Nidra's father. He's the Captain of the Night Guard and trains the bat ponies.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He's Captain of the Night Guard for a reason.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: "Supernova". As in, the explosion of a dying star.
- The Captain: He's captain of the Night Guard.
- The Charmer: Most evident in his first interaction with Luna, he's a smooth talker, something of a flirt, and easily dominates conversations, while at the same time being a basically decent and chivalrous person.
- Cute Little Fangs: Comes with being a bat pony.
- Dark Is Not Evil: His species resembles a vampire but he's a loving husband and a devoted daddy.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Subverted; he has bat wings, but he's overall a nice guy.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: With a mysterious air and appealing good looks, it's not hard to see why Luna fell in love with him.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: His golden eyes are quite striking and were passed on to his daughter.
Noble StrikeA member of the Royal Guard who is in charge of picking and training Earth Ponies.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: One of the best examples of an Earth Pony royal guard, Noble Strike earned his position with hard work and discipline. And it shows.
TyphoonA member of the Royal Guard who is in charge of picking and training Pegasi.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: One of the best examples of a Pegasus royal guard, Typhoon earned his position with hard work and discipline. And it shows.
- Peek-a-Bangs: His mane covers his eyes a lot of the time.
Leaf SongA member of the Royal Guard who is in charge of picking and training Unicorns.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: One of the best examples of an Unicorn royal guard, Leaf Song earned his position with hard work and discipline. And it shows.
- Bishōnen: Generally recognized as very attractive by mares.
Fletcher is a very focused and driven young stallion. He grew up in a VERY small town surrounded by nature and forests but he and his family (parents and two younger siblings) moved to Canterlot when he was around 13. He didn't like it in Canterlot much since he grew up around wilderness and very open spaces. He was originally a fletcher (lol), crafting bows and arrows with his family who specialized in making weapons. He loved doing this with his family, but he felt like he could do more. He decided to train to be a guard after his family's home in was saved by a blue and gold maned unicorn guard (it was being robbed). He was still quite young during this time and in order to train for the guard, he'd secretly go right outside Canterlot in an open field and practice fighting with the weapons he and his parents made. He found that archery was his strong point and eventually, officially, began training with the guard when he was the appropriate age. He proved to be an incredible trainee. He was focused, determined and very skilled at what he was doing. He quickly became a role model to many. Fletcher is very daring and respectful. He is incredibly hard on himself and becomes overly angry when he messes up. That seems to be his only weakness. He gets discouraged by his failures easily and won't try again unless he's 110% sure that he can succeed. Though Fletcher seems like quite the charmer (which just comes from him being respectful), hes actually socially awkward and a bit isolated. He doesnt understand certain social cues being that he grew up in an isolated town and chose to be alone most of the time.
- Archer Archetype: He's an expert at archery and arrows, as shown with his cutie mark.
- It's All My Fault: His main flaw is that he can be really hard on himself. He nearly quits when he fails an exercise involving protecting an individual after letting one attack through, confiding in Starburst that what if it was somepony important.
- Nice Guy: Most of his interactions with Star and her friends involve him being a total gentlecolt.
- Ship Tease: With Starburst.
The daughter of Trixie and Starlight Glimmer. She's a beautiful young unicorn as well as an incredibly talented performer in Las Pegasus. She has a bit of an ego but it's not as big as her mother's. Despite being a magician, she's not actually good at using unicorn magic. As a filly she tried hard to learn how to use it, but she never got the hang of using spells which, more often than not, ended up in explosions. So, she found alternatives by getting magic kits and learning the art of illusions and misdirection. She is amazing at doing these kinds of tricks and using them for entertainment. She believes that magic is meant strictly for entertaining and bringing joy to others and not for the various different spells. She thinks that unicorn magic is one of the reasons for most of the issues in Equestria. She thinks that it makes others power hungry, that it's dangerous and could easily corrupt ponies. When she was younger, she wished that she had been born a Pegasus instead and developed a fascination with wings. She'd always watch birds fly around and collect the feathers that fell off of them which she eventually used to make her cape. She fell in love with doves and often uses them in her shows (she takes amazing care of them though). Dove, in terms of personality, is actually very kind and loving to others. However, as a performer and Trixie's daughter, she can be very dramatic and prideful.
- Anguished Declaration of Love: To Starburst, when the latter was leaving to join the Guard after Dove had been confined to Canterlot Castle after the Nightmare Dove incident.
- Art Evolution: During the character redesigns, her mane and tail were changed from an evenly-divided two-tone to a more irregular, three-toned pattern.
- The Beastmaster: Part of her special talent is raising, caring for, and training doves.
- Broken Ace: Dove's Ironic Fear of magic is eventually revealed to be so deep that she will take a certain path for the sole purpose of using a tree to try to snap off her own horn! When Starburst discovers this, the Pegasus mare is horrified and tells Dove that she (Dove) is the most confident person Starburst knows. Dove's heart-rending response?Confidence does not mean self-love...
- Cape Wings: Her cape looks like a pair of wings. They're false though.
- Fallen Hero: After becoming Nightmare Dove.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: She was raised in Prance—Pony France—and adopted a good bit of the local culture.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: She peppers her speech with
- Has Two Mommies: Trixie and Starlight Glimmer, in the variation where they're her biological parents.
- Homeschooled Kids: She was briefly homeschooled by Starlight as an allowance to their family's traveling lifestyle, but Starlight's dedication to magic was incompatible with Dove's own preferences, and in the end they decided a boarding school might be a better choice.
- Homosexual Reproduction: The product of such a union, made possible to Starlight's magic.
- Ironic Fear: She's a unicorn with a deep-seated fear and distrust of magic, which she views as inherently dangerous and corrupting.
- Master of Illusion: She learned how to make illusions from her mother, and uses them in her performances.
- Power Limiter: After the Nightmare Dove incident, she was given a horn cover by Twilight to prevent her from using magic, stopping her uncontrolled magical outbursts.
- The Rival: To Annie, based on their different views on magic. Annie thinks magic can and should be used to do good, while Dove thinks it's inherently harmful and can only be safely used to entertain.
- Stage Magician: Her job. Specifically, she's a Las Vegas-style magician. Must run in the family.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Nightmare Dove.
- Weak, but Skilled: She doesn't have any real skill with magic due to her inability to fully control it, but she can still do amazing things without it.
- Wolverine Publicity: She is a victim of this. She was created around the same time "When the Stars Align" came out, a fanfic centered in her universe that introduced Starfall, a more popular child of Trixie. As a result, Kilala was hesitant to make her official until much later.
The Daughter of Cloudchaser & Thunderlane. Whirlwind is a tomboyish mare and is actually A LOT like Prism. She shares his laziness but she does tend to try a little harder when it comes to something she really likes. For example, she would really like to be a Wonderbolt. She actually looks up to Prism's parents and often states that she's jealous of the resource he has. When Whirlwind and Prism Bolt were slightly younger, they used to date. They ended up splitting for unknown reasons. They are great friends and still spend plenty of time together just talking or flying around.
- The Ace: She is known for her grace and agility in the air.
- Affectionate Nickname: Prism calls her "Dubz".
- An Arm and a Leg: Her wing is badly burned when rescuing a pony from a house on fire. In one possibly canon outcome, it has to be amputated.
- Always Someone Better: She was the best flyer in her class when she was little. Prism surpassed her soon after her learned how to fly. She's a little salty about that.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Prism.
- Broken Bird: Her left wing was badly damaged when rescuing a pony from a burning house, which has left her terrified of fire.
- Noodle Incident: Exactly why she broke up with Prism has yet to be explained.
- Oblivious to Love: She has no idea about Icy Storm's crush on her.
- Odd Friendship: Whirlwind and Prism have a very complicated relationship. They started off as very good friends when they were young and Whirlwind helped him through the time in his life when he was scared to fly. Later on, they became more than friends and started dating. However, they broke up later. Now, they're just friends, good friends. Although everypony around them teases them about getting back together.
- Tomboy: Extremely athletic and physically oriented.
- Tsundere: Shows signs of this from time to time, specifically when Prism talks to other mares.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: Just like Prism, she has very beautiful eyes.
The Daughter of Scootaloo & Rumble and cousin of Whirlwind. Echo is a timid young filly. She's much more quiet and reserved compared to her friends Pixel Bit and Api. Echo's the type to only speak when spoken to. She just does not have much to talk about or say about certain things. However, there are times when she does open up and actually talk a lot. This usually happens when she's talking about flying or sports. She's also a little more open to certain ponies: her cousin Whirlwind, and her friends Icy Storm and Prism Bolt.
- Adorably Precocious Child: A skilled observer and knows a lot about reading ponies.
- Adorkable: A quieter example than most, Echo is still an observant little thing who adorably and longsufferingly deals with Pixel and Api's antics.
- Born Detective: Echo's observational skills are "crazy amazing". It's actually kinda scary.
- Hidden Depths: Despite being very quiet and reserved, she can be very outspoken and surprisingly sassy if you can get her to open up. She's also extremely observant, and very good at reading ponies.
- Instant Expert: Unlike her mother, Echo got good at flying real quick. It took the family by surprise but they were very proud, Scootaloo even being moved to Tears of Joy.
- Ironic Name: She's very shy and quiet.
- The Quiet One: Shes very reserved, and prefers not to speak unless spoken to.
- Tomboy: Loves sports, and hopes to someday compete in the Equestria Games.
- Shrinking Violet: In contrast to her much more bombastic mother, cousin and friends.
The Daughter of Sweetie Belle & Button Mash. Pixel Bit is crazy, silly, awkward, adorable, is quite the spaz and has no shame whatsoever. She is very carefree and pretty much happy all the time. Unlike most young ponies, she doesn't care much about getting her cutie mark. Despite her ditzy sort of appearance she, like Cotton Candy, is actually very insightful.
- Adorably Precocious Child: A magical prodigy who's adorably ditzy and obsessed with video games.
- Adorkable: A carefree ditz with an obsession with video games, a silly nature and not one ounce of shame
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Has no interest in training magic despite being a...
- Child Prodigy: Pixel was a natural at magic; she never really used it though.
- Daddy's Girl: She spends a lot of her time with Button Mash, which explains a lot about her personality, really.
- Gamer Chick: Not surprising, considering who her father is...
- Sweet Tooth: Button and Sweetie have to limit how much sugar Pixel intakes because she will go crazy and crash instantly.
Sweetie Belle and Button Mash's second child. Tacet is a selective mute. She's only able to talk to her parents sometimes and can only get a couple words out even to her closest friends. She's an anomaly in her family since the most of them are very confident and loud. She struggles with life in the spotlight since Sweetie is a famous singer.
The Daughter of Fancy Pants & Fleur de Lis. Crème is a beautiful, rich and classy young mare. She's very open minded and just nice to everypony she comes across. She's also pretty ignorant to what's outside of Canterlot and high society, however, she wouldn't mind going to see places such as Ponyville and Manehattan and learning more about those places.
- The Ditz: She isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer (Word of God says she's "more like a spoon").
- Hidden Depths: She may not be the sharpest knife—or even spoon—in the drawer, but she has an amazing head for numbers, finances, and economics, to the point of it being her special talent.
- Ship Tease: Ever since Del helped cater her father's birthday party, he's been getting asked back quite often to cater other events in Canterlot.
- Spoiled Sweet: Despite being from Canterlot and living in high society all her life, she is quite kind and thoughtful (thanks to her father who raised her right).
The son of Vinyl Scratch(DJ Pon-3) and Neon Lights, and the daughter of Octavia and Concerto.
- Alliterative Name: Shutter Shades and Silver Strings
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Both of them have pretty awesome names.
- Cool Shades: Shutter Shades wears these.
- Elegant Classical Musician: Silver Strings, much like his mother.
- Life of the Party: Shutter Shades. Not surprising, considering who his parents are.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: They have very different personalities and sometimes drive each other bananas but they're still the best of friends.
Snails and Diamond Tiara's daughter and son.
Snips and Silver Spoon's daughter.
- Shout-Out: Her name is basically a reference to the Powerpuff Girls.
Epic Parody (Parry) is the son of Cheese Sandwich. He's a pretty nice guy. Funny, loud (but not as loud as his padre) and always happy. However, despite being a generally nice guy, he can come off as a little mean sometimes by poking fun at others. His skill is songwriting and making, you guessed it, song parodies.
A Diamond Dog that befriended Spike and Rarity when they were young.
- Canon Foreigner: One of the few non-pony characters created by Kilala.
Sunset Shimmer's daughter. Sunray is a senior at Canterlot High School, the most well known girl in school, cheer captain, student body president and a straight A student. She's very mature and a little pretentious. She's just a very cheery girl in general except when she's stressing about college. In the human world she's Prism's girlfriend.
- Canon Foreigner: She's the only human character not to have a pony counterpart.
- Disappeared Dad: Her father's identity is a mystery; however many assume that it might be the human version of Flash Sentry.
- Theme Naming: Her name was chosen since Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer essentially mean the same thing/are synonyms for each other, so Kilala decided to do the same with Starburst and Sunray.
First Gen CharactersThis space is for Original Characters that are older and/or the parents of the other Next Gen characters.
Fletcher, Synnøve and Truls' parents. They both own a shop where they make weapons for the royal guard. They came from Norhay and moved to Canterlot with their kids. Arrow Head is a hard worker he comes off as a very intimidating stallion but he is actually quite friendly. Freyja is a beautiful mare but she is also quite strict and is certainly the authority figure in the house. She knows how to keep her family in check. She only knows Norhegian (Norwegian).
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Freyja is small enough to fit between Arrow Head's legs without having to crouch.
Amber's parents. Isis is the famous joustess from the Crystal Empire. Herb is a traveler who studies plants and uses them to make medicines. They met at one of Isis' jousting tournaments. She had got hurt and Herb was able to help her out using his knowledge of medicine. They then got to know each other afterwards and were very taken with one another. Herb is a very serious guy and is a bit of a know-it-all. He gets frustrated easily but Isis reigns him in. Isis seems very serious when jousting but after being approached, ponies quickly realize that's not the case. She is actually very hyperactive, curious, fascinated with everything and a bit childish even. Isis passed due to an illness unique to the Crystal Empire (it was presumed to have something to do with Sombra's curse). Herb did everything he could to help her, but nothing worked. Isis passed away when Amber was three and due to his job, Herb couldn't take care of Amber so he dropped her off at the orphanage. It's not known where he is now.
Hot Head's parents. Flashpoint and Candle Wick are extremely wealthy candle-makers. Before becoming extremely wealthy, they had Hot Head. They were very surprised to find that he was a Pegasus since they are both earth ponies. Due to this, they had a hard time raising him. They had no clue how to handle a Pegasus colt. He was a troublemaker and they just couldn't keep up with him. During this time, they were also having marriage problems. With all the stress, they made the decision to give up Hot Head. They got a divorce soon after. Years later, they got back together. They found that they were actually a good team and they eventually made a candle company and became very successful due to their combined knowledge of business. They heard about Hot Head through the Best Young Flyer Competition and got in touch with him again. They tried regaining custody of him but didn't win.
- Gold Digger: They were only interested in reentering Hot Head's life after he gained acclaim in the Best Young Flyer Competition.
Nothing is known about these two except for they were Lucky's parents and had another son who also passed away.
- The Ghost: Mentioned now and again as Lucky' deceased parents and... that's about it. They don't even get any extra exposition, unlike the other orphans' parents.
"Non-Canon" CharactersThis space is for characters that were created by others but introduced through Kilala's universe. Since they were created by other artists/writers they are not considered directly cannon to her universe. Only characters that where introduced through a story centering also starring Kilala's characters may be placed here, if that character existed before then are not allowed.
- Canon Foreigner: The only major character not to have been created by Kilala, but introduced into the universe by Borsuq who created the fanfic where he first appeared.
- Cannot Dream: Self imposed, as he wears a charm that blocks dreams, and Princess Luna from seeing them.
- Child Prodigy: Is about the same age as the rest of the next generation, and his skill in magic is enough to impress Twilight.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Big time. First watching his mother's murder at the tender age of six, then spending roughly the following four years as a circus slave.
- DoppelgängerAttack: Is good at this type of attack, able to make copies of himself.
- Forgotten First Meeting: Twilight reveals that Starburst and Starfall actually met as foals, and ran the Canterlot Palace staff ragged with their games.
- Hates Being Touched: Though he doesn't mind it from Starburst after having to cuddle up to prevent hypothermia.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Snappy and snarly but a sweetie once you get past that.
- Master of Illusion: Like his mother, illusions come naturally to Starfall.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: If his eyes turn red, his magic has slipped its bindings and you should run.
- Ship Tease: With Starburst.
- The Trickster: Learned to manipulate others to survive and got good at it.
- Trauma Conga Line: See the above Dark and Troubled Past.
- Always Identical Twins: In both appearance and behavior.
- Jerkass: They spend their entire "on-screen" appearance belittling Del for being a farmer.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Their mane styles each cover one eye.
- Rich Bitch: Definitely high-society mares, and openly snobby and contemptuous of anyone or anything they perceive as "rustic".
- Single-Minded Twins: Not as extreme as some examples, but they're effectively one character in two bodies. Their only meaningful difference is their special talents/cutie marks. One is also mentioned to have freckles, but it doesn't really impact the story or their characterization.
Unused CharactersThis space is for characters that were created by Kilala but never used, these characters are not considered 100% canonical to her universe.
Alto Trot is the son of two purebred Pegasi but was born with no wings. Needless to say, his parents were very shocked. He was seemingly born an Earth Pony. The family lived in Cloudsdale before he was born, but afterwards, they were forced to live on the ground since he had no wings. It was tough for them since the lived in the sky all their life but they were ready to sacrifice anything for little Alto. However, later on they found out he was rather special. He was not actually an Earth Pony, but a wingless Pegasus. They wouldn't have known if he didn't climb onto a cloud one day by accident. His mother brought a rain cloud down from the sky to water her garden and Alto hopped on trying to get closer to his mom. He had no problem walking on it at all.
After it was discovered that was the case, he'd get teased a bit. Nothing serious and not necessarily bullying but the words got to him after a while. Being on the ground also saddened him since he felt like he belonged in the sky.
He became quite the expert when it came to clouds and how to manipulate them. All that knowledge came from just jumping around on them. He got his cutie mark because of his expertise. Getting it was incredibly important and special for him since it was like he finally got the pair of wings he always wanted.
- Child Prodigy: He mastered his talent quite young.
- Fictional Disability: He's a Pegasus who was born without wings. Although his magic is still Pegasus rather than earth pony magic, allowing him to walk on and shape clouds, he's unable to leave the ground unless he's carried up or able to climb on a very low-hanging cloud.
- Handicapped Badass: He's extremely skilled at cloud sculpting, despite having been born without wings.
- Instant Expert: He immediately mastered cloud walking, and all of his cloud sculpting skills are self-taught.
- Weather Manipulation: Because he's a Pegasus, he's able to manipulate clouds. At one point, he was so desperate to go to the sky that when a thick fog came through, he formed his own cloud to get up there. He found that he was able to use clouds like a bodyboard and swim through the air.
An Alicorn that was originally going to be Luna's son. Created mainly because Kilala didn't know who Luna's husband was going to be at the time. Eventually she decided on Supernova and created Nidra instead.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Heavily resembles his mother and yet like her, is a noble pony.
- Dream Walker: Presumably, considering who his mother is/was going to be...
- Non-Standard Character Design: Had he been included, he would have had an unusual, almost geometric, wing design and a curved horn.
- Prince Charming: Apparently would have been a true gentlecolt, as befits a son of Luna.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: Was designed to be attractive and inherit a lot of his mother's looks.
- Winged Unicorn: He was going to have been one, like his mother.
The original female design for Illusion.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Possibly.
- Gender Flip: Was originally a female, but was changed to a male character.
- Master of Illusion: Possibly, considering who her father is/would have been, and what her later canon version is.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Much like her "father", she's composed of bits and pieces from a lot of different creatures. She takes to this trope more than her later, canon counterpart.
- The Prankster: Considering who her father is/would have been and how Illusion behaves in canon, probably.
- The Trickster: Remember who her parents are/would be.
- Troll: Knowing her parents, plus Illusion's canon personality, she was almost certainly going to have been this.
The "Next" Next GenThis space is for the (possible) children of original Next Generation characters that were created by Kilala. Aside from Identity, Apollo, and Oasis, the rest of these characters are not considered 100% canonical to her universe.
Apollo is the second child of T and Annie and the little brother of Oasis. He's very bold and adventurous. He's also quite the troublemaker. So basically, a typical little boy. He's quite strong despite being rather lanky and very tall. Anything girly is a no-no for him, girly meaning any girly things and girls and general. He's so focused on adventure and exploring that romance isn't exactly a priority for him. He's quite kind to them anyways and has the same charm as his father (he's also dense when it comes to love, just like T). The amount of energy he has is unreal.
- Long-Lived: Due to his dragon heritage, Apollo is much longer-lived than regular ponies. It's not stated exactly how long he'll live, but he's shown to be alive roughly a century in the future, after most of the other characters died of old age.
- Uneven Hybrid: His mother is a full-blooded unicorn, his father is half-dragon, half-unicorn.
Oasis is the oldest child of Annie and T. She's graceful, kind, calm and wise. Oasis is ridiculously mature for her age and is quite lady-like (most likely from hanging out with Grandma Rarity and Fluttershy so much). She loves and respects her parents very much. They raised her VERY well. She's always helping others out and being polite.This is especially true with her mother who she cares for deeply. However, Oasis does have a wild side. This side only comes out around her Aunty Nidra who she IDOLIZES. She learned most of her flying from the young princess being that the both of them are built similarly (T wasn't the best flying coach for her since he's so huge). She and Nidra often go out on dangerous adventures together (and don't tell T and Annie who would probably worry to death).
- Hero-Worshipper: She idolizes her "Auntie Nidra", who taught her how to fly.
- Long-Lived: Like her brother, her dragon ancestry grants her a longer life than other ponies'. While it's likely less than her father and aunt's five centuries, she's still alive and not showing signs of age several decades after most of her generation has died of old age.
- Uneven Hybrid: Her mother is a full-blooded unicorn, her father is half-dragon, half-unicorn.
Identity, otherwise known as Idie (ID), is the daughter of Claire and Illusion. She is a rather interesting individual. She's extremely quiet and will hardly ever speak. Claire and Illusion would have thought she was mute had she not made audible sounds when laughing and crying. She'll usually answer with a nod or a shake of the head but sometimes a word or two will come out. She is a spitting image of her mother, but Claire likes to think she looks more like her late mother, Rarity. Claire loves that. Idie is a mommy's girl and will (play)fight her father, Illusion for Claire's attention. Idie's powers and abilities are rather similar to her father's. She can float, her body can stretch quite a bit, making her look more like a draconequus, and she can change her form. However, Identity cannot change into anything. She can only mimic the appearance of those she has seen. Turning into ponies seems to be the easiest thing for her. Though her powers would be great for messing with others and pranking, she doesn't do any of that stuff. She does her own thing and often plays by herself.
- Affectionate Nickname: She's called "Idie", but pronounced like "ID".
- Breath Weapon: Possibly, given who her mother is.
- Generation Xerox: According to everyone who isn't Claire, Idie is the exact image of her mother.
- Heinz Hybrid: Her grandparents are an Alicorn, a draconequus, a dragon, and a unicorn. Overall, she takes more after her draconequus heritage than the others, especially as she ages, which makes sense, since Draconequi are pony/dragon mixes to begin with.
- Identical Grandson: She's the spitting image of her grandmother Rarity, at least according to Claire.
- Long-Lived: Unsurprisingly, considering her ancestry, Idie is going to live for a very long time.
- Master of Illusion: She may have inherited this from her father.
- Strong Family Resemblance: If Claire says she looks just like Rarity, everyone else agrees Identity looks just like Claire.
- The Quiet One: She hardly ever speaks, to the point that Claire and Illusion seriously considered the possibility that she was mute, except that they had heard laugh and cry before.
The triplet children of Claire and Illusion.
- Alleged Lookalikes: They were born looking very much the same. However, as they got older, certain genes became more dominant in each of them. Athos began looking like a draconequus, Aramis began looking dragon-like and Porthos generally looked the same since all of them were born looking rather "normal".
- Breath Weapon: Aramis inherited his grandfather's magic fire.
- Heinz Hybrid: In the same vein as Identity.
- Master of Illusion: Athos, naturally, has draconequus-like magic.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Athos, by virtue of being a draconequus.
- Same-Sex Triplets: Three males.
- Shapeshifter: Porthos at first seemed to be a normal Earth Pony. However, when he got older, Claire and Illusion found out that he could take the form of an Earth Pony, a Unicorn and a Pegasus at will but only one at a time. His magical abilities were never as strong as an Alicorn.
The (possible) daughter of Starburst and Fletcher. Hlín is a very responsible, peaceful and kind mare. She was born prematurely which caused her parents to be very protective of her from the start. She had lung/respiratory problems which caused Fletcher and Starburst to shelter her even more. Being sheltered caused Hlín to be adventurous and she'd often sneak out to explore. She is bilingual like her father and often travels back to Norhay just for fun. Had it not been for her respiratory problems, she might've been in the guard like her parents. However, due to this problem, she grew up being totally against violence. Her Cutie Mark represents how she stands up for those who can't defend themselves
- Badass Pacifist: Standing up for other is, quite literally, her special talent, despite a complete aversion to physical violence.
The (possible) daughter of Candy and Prism. Skips is a crazy little troublemaker. She's sassy and fully of personality. Candy tries her best to make her a little more compassionate but those attempts usually fail since Skips is just as stubborn as her father. She does however have her moments of kindness that she usually denies to maintain her image.
The (possible) son of Candy and Del. Hayride is a perfect combination of his parents. Happy and hardworking. He's a very simple guy and though he had many opportunities to work on places other than the farm, he chose to do so anyway because it made him happy and he was able to provide for others.
- Affectionate Nickname: He's called "Rider".
The (possible) son of Star and Del. Thunder is a pretty quiet guy. Very serious, just like his mother. He is the very first Pegasus in the Apple Family and his abilities were incredibly handy for helping on the farm. Though his flying skills aren't the best (since he is very large for a Pegasus) what he can do is quite enough for what they need. He loves Ponyville and the farm but he feels at home in Canterlot.
The (possible) son of Star and Prism. Striker is a very talented, well disciplined young stallion (the disciplined part mostly thanks to his mother). He's arguably one of the best fliers Equestria's ever seen and became a Wonderbolt at a rather young age. He did however, after a while, develop the same view of the Wonderbolts as his dad did and quit. He still loved flying but no longer did it for a living. He liked taking on bigger responsibilities and making a positive difference in Equestria.
The (possible) daughter of Créme and Del. Fraise is an absolute sweetheart. Very genuine and innocent. Fraise is also the kind of mare that can fit in anywhere. She can be very down to earth, which she prefers to be, but she can also be very refined and lady-like. Her passion is definitely cooking little sweet treats.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Lady-like with a talent for cooking.
The (possible) daughter of Whirlwind and Prism. Raine is incredibly laid back, chill and likes to do the things you'd do on a rainy day(stay in and sleep). She doesn't like flying much since "it's so much work" and isn't very driven. She just goes through the motions most of the time. Aside from this she is incredibly kind and very forgiving to everypony.
- Multicolored Hair: Lilac, purple and icy blue.
The (possible) son of Nidra and T. Perri is sly, cunning and quite intimidating. He has the traits of a very good villain. However, he is not. He is quite kind just like his parents and half siblings (with whom he is very close with). His fire breathing skills are quite amazing. The dragon genes are rather strong in him despite looking more like a batpony. Other than his parents, Perri is very close to Claire. She was the one taught him how to use his fire breath to make beautiful things. Later on, he found that he really liked to do metal work and craft armor for royal guards.
- Affectionate Nickname: He's called "Perri".
- Breath Weapon: He inherited it from his father. His Aunt Claire taught him how to use it.
- Heinz Hybrid: Arguably, depending on how different one considers bat ponies, unicorns, and Alicorns.
- Uneven Hybrid: A quarter dragon, three quarters (three different varieties of) pony.
The (possible) daughter of Nidra and T. Anastasia is a rather sweet mare and very polite when she needs to be but she does have a mischievous side. She's too smart for her own good and the things she says sometimes gets her in trouble. She was named by her mother since T gave Nidra the honor of coming up with a name for her on her own. Nidra secretly calls her Annie for... reasons. Like the mare she was named after, Anastasia quite good at magic. She does however feel bad since she can't fly like the rest of the members in her family.
- Affectionate Nickname: Most of her friends and family call her "Ana", but Nidra calls her Annie, for... reasons.
- Dead Guy Junior: Her mother secretly calls her Annie for short as a tribute to her old friend and her husband's first wife.
- Heinz Hybrid: Arguably, depending on how different one considers bat ponies, unicorns, and Alicorns.
- It's All My Fault: To the extreme; she blames herself for Apollo hating her and her full siblings because they only exist because her mother married his father after Anthea's death. Apollo is...less than pleased when she tells him this.
- No Name Given: Originally she didn't have one, but Word of God confirmed her name is Anastasia.
- Uneven Hybrid: A quarter dragon, three quarters (three different varieties of) pony.
The (possible) daughter of Candy and Parry, Lyric is quite the poet and dramatic. She's rather easygoing but she will definitely fight hard for something she believes in. Lyric also likes to dye her mane and tail and her mane never seems to be the same color for too long.
The (possible) son of Hot Head & Whirlwind. Dev is a bad boy. Certainly on the wild side. He inherited his parents' talent and uses it to do crazy new stunts and occasionally acts as a stunt double.
The (possible) daughter of Hot Head & Amber. Gail is a refined young lady which is a shock to most just because of who her parents are. She is very caring and often helps her mother and father take care of the foals they foster. She is a stunning young mare and she naturally catches the eye of a lot of stallions (not unlike her mother). She is usually not very interested which is probably a good thing since her father is VERY protective of her.
The (possible) son of Amber & Lucky. Shamrock is quite a handsome stallion. Some might call him beautiful because he is often mistaken for a mare. He doesn't seem to mind though. Shamrock was definitely a surprise to his parents due to Amber's infertility.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He's often mistaken for a mare. He doesn't seem to mind though.
The children of Valiant & June. Tanzanite is the first son of Red June and Valiant while Crystal Cherry was conceived right after her older brother was born. Tanzanite's very serious and would very much like to be a prince. He makes it a point to get involved in all the royal business that happens within the Crystal Empire. Crystal Cherry has a much bigger personality than him. She's slightly bossy and loves living a royal life.
An orphaned Pegasus filly, she was found by Amber, Hot Head and Lucky Star when they all still lived together. Amber naturally nursed her back to health but had to give her away. She did however get to name her, naming her after the single golden feather in her left wing. Amber was later able to adopt Angel Feather after her financial situation became more stable.
- Blinding Bangs: Her mane-style shifts between these and Peek-a-Bangs.
- Hair Decorations: As a filly, she'd war hair clips to keep her mane out of her right eye. See Peek-a-Bangs below.
- Happily Adopted: By Amber, on whom she imprinted when Amber took her home after she found her.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Covering her left eye. Her mane-style shifts between these and Blinding Bangs, before seemingly settling on Peek-a-Bangs during adulthood.
The possible child of Del and Amber, he is a nutritionist.
Top Row: Synesthesia (Lucky X Nidra), Thunder Roar (Claire X Prism), Bijou (Crème X T), Hathor (Heather) (Amber X Val).
Bottom Row: Hypnos (Nidra X Prism), Oenothera Lindheimeri (Eno) (Annie X Prism), Rêverie (Lucky X Crème), Snowsquall (Whirlwind X Icy).
- Uneven Hybrid: Thunder Roar and Bijou are a quarter dragon and three quarters pony.
Neo Next GenAn alternate version of the Kilala's Next Gen series.
Twilight and Sunset's son. He's mistaken for a girl a lot and tried proving he's masculine by attempting to join the guard. Didn't go over well so now he's using his amazing magic capabilities to try become a princess
Rarity and Maud's daughter. A very refined, calm unicorn. Extremely patient and never looses her cool. She's well mannered and caring and articulate. She's not very good at magic but she makes up for it in crazy strength. She's a miner.
Flutterhshy and Tree Hugger's daughter. She's the youngest of the Mane 6 kids (only a little older than the CMC kids). She's quiet and reserved but extremely wise. She's not the best at communicating, inheriting Fluttershy's quiet voice and Tree Hugger's outlandish way of speaking.
Rainbow and Soarin's daughter. Despite her name, Overcast is extremely peppy and happy all the time. She's VERY girly which Rainbow had a hard time dealing with at first. She's also not a huge fan of flying but is an extraordinary masseuse. She grows up to be a trainer/physical therapist of sorts.
Applejack and Troubleshoes' daughter. The strongest pony in Ponyville by far (the only pony that could come close is Geo). She's very friendly and family oriented. She's a bit clumsy like her father and despite being so big for so long she still hasn't really grown into her body yet. She's a big cuddler and ends ups squishing her victims by accident.
- Super Strength: Like many other Apple Family members, she's much stronger than the average pony, and is in fact the strongest pony in Ponyville.
Pinkie Pie and Party Favor's son. Parade is a cheery, young stallion. He enjoys helping out with the parties his parents organize. He has very small wings but is surprisingly able to fly with them.
Luna and Chrysalis' son. Cicada is a moody and edgy little guy. He thinks he's too good for everything and is in an everlasting identity crisis. He hangs with the CMC kids sometimes in an effort to figure out what he's good at. When he grows up he finds that his talent is singing lullabies
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half alicorn, half royal changeling.
Celestia and Discord's daughter. Morning Star is a stellar princess and great at communicating. She's extremely OCD and likes to keep things in order and organize things. She tries to be silly and "chaotic" sometimes but ultimately ends up being an awkward mess. She's very frustrated that she's not really in touch with her draconequus side.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half alicorn, half draconequus.
Spike and Ember's son. A little baby dragon raised in the Dragon Lands by his parents. Spike would tell him stories of Equestria and they always resonated with him. He visits as frequently as he can. Cinder is very curious and ends up getting into lots of trouble because of it
Scootaloo and Gabby's son. He's a very excitable and rambunctious little hybrid. He's a go getter and a troublemaker. He's also SUPER fluffy.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half Pegasus pony, half griffon.
Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara's daughter. Kinda bossy but overall quite kind. Much like her mom, she's very determined to find her cutiemark. She drags her friends into all kinds of adventures where she ends up making them do most of the work (which is probably why she can't find her cutie mark).