Room 309The main characters of the series who also share the same dorm room at Setouchi Keijo Training School.
An energetic gymnastics prodigy who decided not to go through her original goal of making it into the Olympics in favor of the highly lucrative sport of keijo in order to support her two younger siblings.
- Age Lift: Since the anime skips a lot of the opening chapters and begins In Medias Res, Nozomi is eighteen when it begins.
- Ambiguously Gay: Most of Keijo!!!!!!!!'s Ho Yay page is dedicated to her interactions with her fellow Keijo players. In most of those interactions, it usually Nozomi that acts like the one that has an attraction towards the other girls.
- Character Narrator: Occasionally narrates parts of the series.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Her "Butt Cannon", which starts off with a series of incredibly acrobatic flips and jumps, and ends with an insanely powerful butt bump. Her "Vacuum Butt Cannon" which requires accelerating, is a more powerful version of it that can rip off opponent's clothes.
- Cool Big Sis: She has a younger sister and brother back home that admires her. She also acts like this toward her fellow classmates in Room 309, helping Sayaka with her parental issues and helping Kazane work past her shyness.
- Dance Battler: Utilizes her gymnastic skills during her Keijo matches to perform flips and other acrobatics movement.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: The "Vacuum Butt Cannon" is an extremely powerful move (so much so even its shockwaves alone stripped Sayaka, Non and Kazane topless), but it is also just as strenuous to her as it is dangerous to her opponents, and as Nagisa warned, improper use could cause a Career-Ending Injury.
- Determinator: She refuses to give up no matter how hard the situation can get.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Sayaka. This gets heated up when they compete against each other again during the Accession Arc.
- Genki Girl: She's extremely energetic, and usually in a good mood no matter how serious the situation is.
- Genius Ditz: She might be an idiot most of the time, but she's a lot sharper than she appears. Demonstrated for the first time in great detail when she explained why Keijo is more profitable than Olympic Gymnastics as her classmates questioned her choices.
- Gratuitous English: How she responds to Mio's Surprisingly Good English.Mio: Your body is definitely well-balanced!
Nozomi: Y-You're... welcome?
- Hair Antennae: Sports two strands of Idiot Hairs.
- The Heroine: The main protagonist of the series.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Sayaka. The two are so close that the "heterosexual" part has come into question a few times in-series.
- Innocently Insensitive:
- She has no problem bringing up Miyata's flat chest on multiple occasions.
- In Episode 1, Nozomi makes a comment about how all the girls at the school have funny accents. Come next episode, it is seen that Aoba overheard her, further compounding her consciousness over her Hiroshima accent and her reluctance to lead her team during a beach ball exercise.
- Instant Expert: She can figure out her opposite's moves and think of ways to counter it immediately the longer she's in a match. She also figures out Aoba's ability to predict shifts in the wind just by watching her move.
- Kansai Regional Accent: She speaks with the accent. True to the stereotype she's pretty simple-minded and boisterous.
- Large Ham: Especially when she wants to show off for an interview or to get her tuition at half price.
- Meaningful Name: Nozomi means "wish" in Japanese, due to her desire to be a keijo player.
- Mistaken for Gay: In Chapter 122, her relationship with Miyata has gotten to the point that rumors were going around that they were dating each other, much to their shock.
- Money Fetish: She picked up Keijo so she could support her family financially. The reason she didn't go into the Olympics was also because of money.
- Nice Girl: She tries befriending everyone she meets and tries helping Aoba with her shyness.
- No-Sell: Her match in the preliminaries when first approaching Kawai, who was able to knock opponents out in 1-hit. Nozomi was able to take a direct hit in the face from her and shrug it off. She manages to do this by taking the attack to the front of her face, rather than on her chin (which is where Kawai was aiming for, and is how she knocked out the other girls).
- Only in It for the Money: She wants to become a keijo player mainly to become rich and support her family. Though later on she starts gaining a real passion for the sport.
- Opening Monologue: She provides a very energetic monologue at the start of the first episode.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Very much into Keijo.
- Promotion to Parent: She has to take care of a younger brother and sister because her mother is absent and her father is a traveling entertainer, who doesn't offer much financial support.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Sayaka's Blue.
- She-Fu: Justified, since she's been in gymnastics for many years.
- Skilled, but Naive: She has good instincts and is a quick learner but as a former gymnast she's used to competitive sports, so when she goes against pro players for the first time, she loses by getting flanked and being easy to read.
- Super Mode: Acquires one during her match with Maya/Kaya. However, she can only access it with the help of Hanabi's Super Empowering technique
- Training from Hell: She has to wear a suit that restricts her movement in order to prove that she's worthy of learning the Vacuum Butt Cannon. The suit not only makes her whole body ache, but she almost drowned while wearing it.
- In episode 8, she also has to pull out turnips without breaking them. Not only does it take her days worth of effort to figure out how, but she has to pay for every one she breaks.
- The Watson: Because she doesn't bother to pay attention to the school curriculum or any subject on Keijo, someone has to explain it to her and the audience.
Nozomi's friendly rival and a former national-level judo champion who moved into keijo due to dissatisfaction with her constant winning streak.
- A-Cup Angst: Keijo is a contact sport that restricts players into using their butts and boobs; unfortunately for Miyata, her small breasts (at least by the standards of this series) force her to simply rely on her rear, and this has also caused some self-esteem issues.
- When she puts on a UTM, it does make her boobs look bigger, like everyone else who wears one. To Miyata's distress, it's not that much.
- Ambiguously Gay: She seems to be very close to Nozomi as they're always together. She seems to sometimes blush around Nozomi, she has no problem touching Nozomi's butt, and she gets jealous when certain girls gives Nozomi special attention. Sumire and Aoba notes how close she is with Nozomi that they both thought she was dating her.
- Battle Strip: Some of her strongest techniques require her to expose herself to some degree like the W-acceleration: Full Purge (where she has to pull her swimsuit so hard, to the point where she rips it off, to use the technique) and her Spring Nipple Throw (as she has to expose one of her breasts).
- Brutal Honesty: She calls Nozomi stupid looking in the UTM suit. Crosses over into Hypocritical Humor, where Miyata herself tries on a UTM later on.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: She moves so fast at one point she creates an afterimage that makes it look like her butt became her boobs (confusing her opponent into thinking her breasts expanded suddenly). She can also thrust her butt rapidly, known as Butt Gatling.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Miyata doesn't exactly appreciate Nozomi getting special attention from other girls.
- Deadpan Snarker: Calls Nanase delusional over her aspiration to be a "Keijo Idol".
- Deuteragonist: The second most focused character after Nozomi. It helps that she is almost always with Nozomi throughout their Keijo careers, while most of the other main characters go Commuting on a Bus.
- Flash Step: Being the fastest of her classmates, Sayaka is able to pull this off, especially when using her W-acceleration technique.
- Fragile Speedster: Her acceleration makes her incredibly quick, but puts a lot of physical strain on her legs. During the East-West War, Miyata uses it so much that she can't move.
- Friendless Background: When she was kid, none of the kids in her school would invite her to anything because they assumed that she would be too busy with her judo.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Nozomi and later with Rin.
- Gatling Good: Her Butt Gatling attack, where she rapidly thrusts her butt at her opponent.
- Generation Xerox: She is the spitting image of her mother, while her serious personality comes from her father.
- Hard Work Hardly Works: Nanase accused her of being this trope since she just moved to keijo while Nanase spent her whole life training for it and yet they are facing each other in the East-West war. Miyata disagrees in that while she has less experience in keijo, that doesn't mean she didn't put effort into it. Miyata proves it by judo throwing Nanase.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Nozomi. The two are so close that the "heterosexual" part has come into question a few times in-series.
- The Lancer: To Nozomi.
- Martial Arts and Crafts: Her judo translates well into keijo thanks to practicing hip thrusting to the point that she can do a hip toss using her breast to grab her opponent.
- Mistaken for Gay: In Chapter 122, her relationship with Nozomi has gotten to the point that rumors were going around that they were dating each other, much to their shock.
- Not So Above It All: While she is normally The Stoic, she does have her goofy moments, such as playing around with the special swimsuit, the "UTM", after seeing that it makes her breasts look bigger.
- Only Sane Man: Of the 309 room, Aoba is a cripplingly shy girl who fondled the asses of all the girls for data, Non is a ditz and Nozomi doesn't understand the concept of inhibition. Although sometimes she shows to be Not So Above It All when it comes to her chest, she tries to hide it.
- Power-Strain Blackout: While she don't losses consciousness, when Sayaka used her W-acceleration for the first time, she collapsed due to the strain it put on her legs and butt. Although Sayaka's stamina seems increased when she later used the stronger W-acceleration: Full Purge, she was still left very exhausted and can barely stand up.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue to Nozomi's Red.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Her response when Aoba reveals that there are rumors of her and Nozomi dating each other.
- Speed Echoes: Her opponent tried to attack her front thinking that her small breasts wouldn't be able to counter, but Miyata counters with her butt so fast that it looked like her breasts expanded.
- The Stoic: Rarely shows any emotion, unless her relatively flat chest is discussed upon.
- Tsundere: Type A example, especially towards Nozomi.
- Victory Is Boring: Her main motivation for switching sports from judo to keijo is to find greater challenges after going on a winning streak in judo.
- "Well Done, Daughter!" Girl: Why she spent her childhood training in judo despite not being motivated about it. Her dad kept telling her that she had the potential to earn the gold and that she put too much training into it to be good at anything else.
- When She Smiles: When she notices her parents in the audience after winning the first race of the East-West war.
A quiet, soft-spoken girl from Hiroshima with an incredible sensitivity to motion.
- All Your Powers Combined: Her Hip of Babylon technique allow her access to the techniques of the Keijo player she was able to analysis and copy. During the East-West War Arc, Aoba states she had memorized and copied the techniques of roughly forty Keijo players, including the entire Elite Class and her teacher Kobayakawa. While the mimicked techniques aren't as strong as the original counterparts, Aoba can mix-and match her copied abilities to pull off effective combos.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Her right hand, being more sensitive than a normal person's, is not just capable of picking up subtle changes in the wind such that she can predict the trajectory of a beach ball, but also able to determine physical quirks of every person she's touched. In the manga, she's covertly felt up nearly every one of her peers; the anime instead lets her get away with it via providing massages.
- The Bus Came Back: She returns during the Funabashi Arc where she help Nozomi take on Don Kosugi and her crew. She returns again, along with the Elite Class alumni, in Chapter 142 during the Hip Whip Arc where they visit Nozomi, who is in a coma after her race with one of the Five Butts, Ikumi Yuzuki.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Her right hand is sensitive enough to pick up minute quirks in her peers' training and habits just by feeling up their butts.
- D-Cup Distress: She seems rather embarrassed about her breast size, much to Miyata's disbelief.
- Expressive Hair: Her ponytail twitches and sways with her mood.
- Invocation: SCANNING HAND!!!
- Power Copying: Her strongest ability is to complete copy another Keijo player's techniques if given enough time to analysis their butt with her left hand. However, the mimicked ability isn't as strong as it would be if the originator of the technique used it.
- The Quiet One: She rarely speaks due to consciousness over slipping into her native Hiroshima accent. The anime, having not adapted this trait, instead attributes this trope to Nozomi's Innocently Insensitive moment.
- Shrinking Violet: Tends to be this when she isn't playing Keijo.
- The Smart Girl: Of Room 309, being the residential strategist.
- The Strategist: Relies on her wits during her Keijo matches, and make sure to gather data on her opponent before the match.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: How she wears her hair, reflecting her no-nonsense personality.
- World's Best Warrior: In the final chapter of the manga, it's revealed that she's the one who wins the Butt Graduation Festival, NOT Nozomi or Miyata.
- Worthy Opponent: Even though Aoba ended up losing to both of them, both Mio and Sanae consider her to be this. Mio supported Aoba's promotion to the Elite Class.
A clumsy country kid who moved into the big city and apply as a keijo athlete to help revitalize her rundown hometown.
- Achievements in Ignorance: Toyoguchi was frightened when Yoshida, an elite class member, easily blocked their attacks with her iron defense butt counter (the '''Ass of Vajra''') and then attacked them in one attack. When Yoshida was about to unleash her Steel Lance Ass Attack, Toyoguchi frighteningly turned around in hopes of blocking a very powerful attack. She did not realize that her butt was so soft that it actually reflected that powerful attack and knocked Yoshida out of the water, thus winning the match. Toyoguchi wondered what happened in the match that even classmates thought it was luck. It's gotten to the point that she has been promoted to the A-class rank with others still believing it was luck.
- Attack Reflector: Her soft butt can deflect her opponent's very powerful attacks against them.
- Bad Liar: After Toyoguchi trips and hurts herself, she insists that she's fine. No one buys it. She also often claims that she didn't trip and in fact was doing something like practicing a slide intentionally.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She's shown to be quite clumsy through her training.
- Deep South: In the English dub, Non secretly has a Southern accent that she would hide.
- Establishing Character Moment: When she first meets Nozomi and Miyata, she trips on her bag and hits her face on the door to their room and tries to brush it off like nothing has happened. Later, she trips again and spills tea on Kazane's bed.
- Girlish Pigtails: She wears her hair in such a pair, highlighting her innocent personality.
- Not Helping Your Case: While changing in the locker room, her classmates thinks it's dangerous to be on the same team with her because of her clumsiness. When she tries to defend himself, she failed to notice that she's wearing Miyata's underwear (the bra being tight on her chest for obvious reasons) and that she's at the wrong locker until Miyata points it out to her.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: She tries to hide her accent so it's easier for people to understand, but her accent occasionally comes out.
- Those Two Girls: With Atsuko, which she lampshades that she always paired with her.
Elite Class StudentsAmong the forty examinees that passed the exams and were accepted into Setouchi Keijo Training School, people with the best grades are gathered in this class.
The first ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- The Ace: She ranked first place in the entrance exam, and is part of the Elite Class. Instead of being one of the three types her titty hypnosis and hitting erogenous zones are labelled as special class.
- Anywhere but Their Lips: Gives Nozomi a kiss on the cheek in the final episode of the anime.
- Attack Its Weak Point: Her Queen's Reward techniques focuses on attacking her opponent erogenous zones to progressively weaken them.
- Big-Breast Pride: She's very smug about her buxom figure, and constantly poses to flaunt her chest.
- Big "NO!": How she reacts when she got punished for using the TITTY HYPNOSIS! technique, which was forbidden to use in the school.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She may be a pervert who flirts and gropes the other girls, but her skills proves why she's ranked first in the Elite Class. Because of her attraction to women, she knows where to hit her opponent's erogenous zones.
- But Not Too Foreign: She's half-Japanese and half-British.
- Buxom Beauty Standard: She has one of the largest busts in the series, which is why she's able to use the "Breast Hypnosis" technique, where even girls become hypnotized by her swaying breasts.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Her Titty Hypnosis technique. It's not so much dangerous to her, as it can be potentially lethal to her more inexperienced opponents who would not be able to swim due to their paralyzed state when knocked into the water. For this reason, Ujibe forbids Mio from using this technique outside of official matches, and had Mio punished when she used it during the Class Exchange event.
- The Faceless: In her cameo debut in Chapter 9, she's being interviewed by reporters, but we only see her from behind. Her face is finally revealed in Chapter 35 when Hanabi introduces her to Nozomi.
- Gorgeous Gaijin: Although she is half-British, she fits the bill. Blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly tall, Surprisingly Good English, and noticeably larger "attributes" compare to most of her classmate.
- Has a Type: While Mio would flirt with most of the other Keijo players, Nozomi tend to be her most frequent target of her perverted tendencies since she deems Nozomi as "totally her type", much to Usagi's jealousy. Near the end of Episode 12, when the Elite class are taking group photos with Nozomi, she gives Nozomi a kiss on the cheek.
- Idiot Hair: Has a strand.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: She uses her large tits to paralyze inexperienced opponents, male and female, into a trance, making them unable to resist or do anything. She's also not above using her extremely good looks in any way that benefits her.
- Lethal Harmless Powers: While her Titty Hypnosis ability is both funny and fanservice-y, it's pretty dangerous to Mio's opponents, especially if they are inexperienced players, as they could actually drown when knocked into the water due to their paralyzed state if they are not pulled out in time.
- Lipstick Lesbian: She is very feminine, and says that Nozomi is totally her type and that her favorite thing is having fun with cute girls.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Openly flirts with the other Keijo players, love to make suggestive comments, and would grope most of her classmates when given the opportunity. Perverted tendencies aside, she is a genuinely friendly and kind person outside her Keijo matches.
- Ms. Fanservice: And very proud of that fact.
- Nice Girl: Lovable Sex Maniac tendencies aside, Mio is a genuinely kind and friendly person outside of matches.
- The Paralyzer: She is capable of completely freezing her opponents in place by swaying her breasts back and forth in a manner similar to hypnosis, known as TITTY HYPNOSIS!
- Porn Stash: In Chapter 55.5, she keeps a stash of dirty magazine of women to prevent herself from being distracted by her classmates.Mio: If I don't use these girls once in a while, I just can't practice with all of our cute bunnies in swimsuits. Everyone here are so adorable, it's impossible.
- Proud Beauty: She's hot, she knows it, and she's not above manipulating people with her good looks to get what she wants.
- Surprisingly Good English: When she compliments on Nozomi's figure, she says "Your body is definitely well-balanced!" in English. She throws around random English words from time to time when she gets excited, like "Wow!" or "Amazing!". It comes from one of her parents being British.
- The Tease: Towards many of the Keijo players, like Aoba and Usagi, with Nozomi being her favorite target. Sometimes going as far as to offer to sleep with the other Keijo players, whether or not she is actually serious is debatable.
- Worf Effect: Despite her amazing skills in Keijo, she wasn't a match against a professional Keijo player like Kyoko during an off-screen practice match.
The second ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- Affectionate Nickname: Mio gave her the nickname "Rinrin" because of how cute she finds her, much to Rin's displeasure.
- Alliterative Name: Rin Rokudo
- Animal Motifs: Cats. Her hair spikes up like a pair of cat ears when she gets excited.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Girl: She claims herself to be the "The Fastest Out-Fighter of West Japan" and looks down on people she doesn't find worthy.
- Bokukko: Speaks in a tomboyish manner, using "boku" when referring to herself.
- Cat Girl: Her hair, when she spikes it up in matches, gives her the appearance of one. She also sports Cat Smiles when she throws down some trash talk at her opponents.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: She can move her hips so fast that her butt can be in multiple places simultaneously. She does butt gatling, like Miyata.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She appeared in the first episode of the anime as a cameo before being fully introduced. In the manga, we don't learn her name until the class exchange race.
- Expressive Hair: Her tend to spikes up when she is excited, or as an indicator of Let's Get Dangerous!.
- Gatling Good: Her Butt Gatling, like Miyata.
- Overly Narrow Superlative: She claims to be the fastest Keijo player in all of west Japan. And when she's defeated by Miyata, Rin isn't even that.
- The Worf Effect: Despite her speed and high rank among the Elite Class, Rin ended up on the receiving end of a Curb-Stomp Battle when face against Kaya, building her up just before Kaya's final battle with Nozomi.
The third ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- All Women Are Lustful: Not anywhere close to the degree that Mio is, but Hanabi has admitted that she wants to become a famous Prize Queen so that she can get a hot boyfriend.
- Born Winner: She's an athletic powerhouse able to master almost any sport to pro levels that even her teammates didn't want her to compete. One of the reasons she is in Keijo is because it's the one sport where she actually has to exert herself.
- The Bus Came Back: She returns, along with Saya as her roommate, during the Garden Worth Arc.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: She's capable of moving so fast she can strike her opponent's jaw in a single twirl. In the manga it's explained that her quickstep come from training in softball.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Clearer in the manga where she goes off tangent a lot. Mostly when she shares her desire to find a boyfriend.
- Combat Pragmatist: While the sport is focused around forcing other players to fall off the platforms, she delivers concussions to her opponents to eliminate them.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: When she goes against the girls who tried to gang up on Nozomi. She takes them out so fast none of them can see her attacks coming.
- Enemy Eats Your Lunch: A less serious example of this occurs when she notices Nozomi and Miyata watching the Elite Class eating their (ridiculously expensive and fancy) breakfast. She picks up a cup of ice cream and starts eating, making a bunch of over exaggerated reactions to make them jealous.
- Friendless Background: Because she's so good at sports (actual sports and sport video games), no one wants to play with her before she joined Keijo. In fact, her contact list on her phone only has her home number and her grandma. When Nozomi called to congratulate her for winning her first professional race in the Debut War, she immediately assumed she was talking to her grandma due to her relatives being the only people to call her.
- Genki Girl: She's usually very sweet and cheerful, until she gets serious during a battle.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: She has a collection of stuff animals that are all reptiles.
- Hypocritical Humor: She makes fun of Saya for not being able to find a boyfriend, despite the fact she doesn't have one. Saya calls her out on this.
- Nice Girl: She's very friendly with Nozomi and tries to make her and her friends feel welcome when they're promoted to the Elite Class. Even before they were promoted, she still respects Nozomi and talks positively about her to the other Elites.
- Super Empowering: Her Tit Spirit technique uses her nipples to apply acupressure to another fighter, unleashing her full potential. After she uses it on Nozomi, she becomes an equal in strength to Kaya.
- Wingding Eyes: Kawai's eyes get a starry glint the moment she gets serious when fighting.
- The Worf Effect: Like with most of her teammates during the third match of East-West War Arc, Hanabi was easily defeated by Kaya to establish how much stronger Kaya is to the previous opponents that Nozomi had faced so far.
The fourth ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- Animal Motifs: Dogs. Largely due to her Cerberus technique.
- Battle Aura: She is able to emit this, especially when using her Cerberus technique, resulting in her aura taking the form of a face of a vicious dog on her butt.
- Born Winner: Being a descendant of Keijo player and naturally gifted at the sport. Although she doesn't like the sport until her race with Nozomi.
- Covert Pervert: Being a closet Yaoi Fangirl.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She appeared in the first episode of the anime as a cameo before being fully introduced. In the manga, we don't learn her name until the class exchange race.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: She is usually seen wearing headphones, and tends to be one of the more reserved members of the Elite Class.
- Homing Projectile: Her butt, nicknamed Cerberus. She moves around the Land backwards, seeking out her opponents.
- Organ Autonomy: Her butt seems to act as if it has a mind of its own. Kotone refers to it as separate being that she calls "Cerry". In actuality, its just Kotone using her Super Reflexes reacting to her Special Sensitivity.
- Porn Stash: When the Elite vacant room get occupied by the main characters, she comes to pick up a bunch of her Yaoi tapes she left there.
- Super Reflexes: To a point where she doesn't have to be paying attention to a Keijo match as her body, mainly her butt, would act on it own for her.
- Super Senses: Her lower body possesses a special sensitivity towards vibrations, allow her to move based on the Land's vibration, capable of reading and predicting her opponent's movement through the Land without looking at her opponents. When Nozomi figure this out, she try to pull a Sensory Overload on Kotone by using her Hip Vibe Ring technique.
- The Worf Effect: Even though she was one Nozomi's toughest opponents during the earlier chapters/episodes, she ends on the receiving end of a Curb-Stomp Battle when faced against Nami Nanase, building up Nami as a powerful player before facing off against Sayaka.
- Yaoi Fangirl: She gets excited each time she sees a bromance from male students and/or staff of the school and enjoys listening to homoerotic drama CDs from her headphones. She stops being one after being defeated by Nozomi.
The sixth ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Or uncle in her case, since he gets overly excited when talking about keijo.
- Berserk Button: She would draw out her sword whenever Hanabi makes fun of her for not being able to find a boyfriend.
- Boobs of Steel: She uses Iaido with her breasts.
- The Bus Came Back: She returns, along with Hanabi as her roommate, during the Garden Worth Arc.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Saya can "quick draw" her breast with enough force that it can pierce a punching bag or shave a person's hair.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Because she only uses her breasts in her races, she never learned any techniques she can use with her butt, and her constantly using her breasts in her race puts her at risk at injuring them. Nozomi helps her develop a new technique with her butt.
- A Day in the Limelight: We learn more about her during the Garden Worth Arc.
- Iaijutsu Practitioner: She uses her bikini top as a sheath to strike with her breasts.
- Kimono Is Traditional: Outside of keijo, she's always wears a kimono.
- Lady of War: Her fighting style and demeanor make her one.
- Martial Arts and Crafts: Saya studied Iadio before deciding to play Keijo. Surprisingly, her sword training was able to translates well into Keijo, as she is able to use her breasts as a replacement for a sword.
- Martial Arts Headband: Is always seen wearing one.
- Master Swordsman: She had training in swordsmanship from her mother, and can use Iaido techniques with her breasts.
- Pregnancy Scare: When her uncle found a pregnancy test kit in her room, everyone assumes that she's pregnant. She clarifies that her doctor gave her the kit to determine why her breasts is in bad condition.
- Single-Stroke Battle: She was able to beat Hikari in this manner, except she was using her breast instead of a sword.
- Those Two Girls: She is usually seen with Mari.
- The Worf Effect: Saya prove to one of the Elite Class's strongest player by easily defeating Hikari, who was both Suruga's ranked four and the second strongest player on her team. However, Saya prove to be no match against Kaya who easily defeated her, showing how much stronger Kaya is to the rest of her team.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Miyata described her as this when she helped Hanabi when Kyoko left her as her mentor.
The seventh ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- The Big Girl: Being the tallest and most muscular member of the Elite Class.
- Big Guy Fatality Syndrome: During the second match of the East-West War, despite being physically the strongest of Setouchi's second team, she ended being the first one of her teammates to be knocked into the water by Sanae.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: She can tense her gluteal muscles to the point where they're as hard as steel.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Despite her strength, she tend to always be on the receiving of this, losing to Non, twice, within seconds and being one-shotted by Sanae during the East-West War Arc.
- Super Toughness: She can make her butt as hard as steel.
- Those Two Girls: With Non, which Non lampshades that she's always paired with her.
- The Worf Effect: Non beats her twice by accident and Kurogiri can match her buns of steel with self persuasion technique. She also ends up being defeated by Sanae in a single blow, just to show that Sanae can overpower any of the other member of Setouchi's second team in a one-on-one battle.
The eighth ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- Alliterative Name: Mari Murata
- The Generic Girl: Compared to her more colorful classmates, Mari comes off as the most normal person among the Elite class.
- Informed Ability: Largely due to her limited screen time. Murata's fighting style is classified as a Counter, and her signature move is the Mirror Butt, which was only demonstrated thanks to Aoba's Power Copying ability.
- Jobber: She is quickly knocked into the water by the Fuyuzora twins during the first match of the East-West War Arc just to show how much stronger the players of Suruga Keijo Training School are compare to those from Setouchi Keijo Training School.
- Out of Focus: Compared to her other classmates in Elite Class, Mari doesn't get a lot of attention.
- "Super Sentai" Stance: She pulls a pose in the First Race that would make the "Ginyu Force Proud"
- Those Two Girls: She is usually seen with Saya.
The ninth ranked examinee of the Elite Class.
- Ambiguously Gay: In the manga she doesn't want to be with Mio as much as admire her because she is The Ace and doesn't like her idol taking interest in players she judges less talented like Nozomi. However she might not be sure about her feelings as well.
- Animal Motifs: Rabbits. She wears a hoodie with large bunny ears and is given nickname the "Winged Rabbit" due to her fighting techniques.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: She hates any girl who gets Mio's affection, especially Nozomi. She's not that far off from Yandere status.
- Early-Bird Cameo: She's first introduced when Nozomi is assigned to be roomed with Mio, Hanabi, and Yoshida during the training camp. In the manga, she's introduced when she challenges Nozomi to a trial match during the training camp.
- Exotic Eye Designs: She has heart-shaped pupils.
- Fragile Speedster: Thanks to her light body she is arguable the third fastest member of the Elite Class, just behind Sayaka and Rin, making her a difficult target to hit. However, it takes only a few good blows to defeat her.
- Girlish Pigtails: Its revealed that she has twin tails under her hoodie, almost resembling the bunny ears she normally wears.
- Hero-Worshipper: One for Mio. She even refer calls Mio a "goddess".
- In the Hood: She's usually seen wearing a hoodie with large bunny ears that conceals her eyes.
- Lipstick Lesbian: She is fairly feminine, and so far the only person that actually enjoys Mio's advances towards her.
- Loving a Shadow: She loves the ideal of Mio as the perfect woman since she can sink people without even touching them, she seems oblivious that Mio is a pervert who gropes the other girls.
- Older Than They Look: Between her short frame and the fact she normally wears a bunny hoodie, its hard to believe that she is actually one of the oldest members of the Elite Class at age 21, making her 3 years older than Nozomi and 1 year older than Mio.
- Red Baron: She's called the "Winged Rabbit" because of her speed and agility and she hops like a rabbit in her matches.
- Speed Echoes: Able to pull this off when she runs fast enough of the land.
- Taking You with Me: In the anime version of the second match of the East-West War, Usagi pulls Ayase with into the water with her after realizing that she is too tired to keep on playing.
Setouchi Keijo Training SchoolThe instructors and student of Setouchi Keijo Training School.
A retired keijo star player, once known as "Siren", and current faculty member at Setouchi Keijo Training School.
- Acrofatic: She may have gained weight, but she still shows why she was one of the best keijo players in her time. Be careful not to call her fat, though, or face serious consequences.
- Animal Motifs: The walrus, on account of her girth.
- Badass Teacher: She's one of Nozomi's mentors and is able to give a butt-whooping to students if they ever refer to her size.
- Berserk Button: Anyone who insults her size will make her very upset.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Out of three Setouchi Keijo Training School teachers, she is the redhead to Miku's Blonde and Hitomi's Brunette.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has reddish-orange hair and eyes.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: She can be very tough on students if she needs to.
- Good Is Not Nice: She's one of the former top keijo players and is the resident Drill Sergeant Nasty.
- I Was Quite a Looker: She used to have quite the gorgeous figure in her youth as a keijo player, earning her the nickname "Siren." Although she's not necessarily ugly now, she since became much pudgier and stouter, and her face became a bit frumpier.
- Meaningful Name: Nagisa means "calm" in Japanese, since she has a calm demeanor.
- Not So Stoic: She loses her cool whenever someone insults her size.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: She has a very reasonable judgment and willing to listen to her students, especially Nozomi.
- Stern Teacher: Rough, blunt and doesn't hesitate to take her students to the side and give them a lecture, however she always have her students' well-being in mind while doing so.
- The Stoic: Nagisa usually has a calm demeanor and most events don't seem to impact her much.
- Training from Hell: She makes Nozomi undergo one of these to help her learn the Vacuum Butt Cannon.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Even though her hair has a slight green tint to it, she still can be considered the Blonde to Nagisa's Redhead and Hitomi's Brunette.
- Boobs of Steel: She teaches Aoba a move called "boob dunk".
- Chucking Chalk: Punishes a distracted Nozomi with a pen aimed at her head. But since this is Keijo, Miku uses her butt to launch the pen instead of throwing it, as a show of skill.
- Eyes Always Shut: Just because her eyes are closed doesn't mean she can't spot any students in her class not paying attention to her lessons.
- Demoted to Extra: She's one of Nozomi and Miyata's friends during the Second Exam Arc but she starting getting lesser roles as the series progress and by the time Nozomi and Miyata were promoted to the Elite Class, she hasn't been seen since. Worse in the anime since it starts immediately after the Second Exam.
Suruga Keijo Training SchoolThe instructor and students of Suruga Keijo Training School.
- Good Parents: She cares a lot about Maya.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She is condescending toward the West and belittles the teacher in public interview but she is a good mother and can warm up to them.
- We Have Become Complacent: During her Villainous Breakdown, though her villainous side is more like antagonist, she realizes that the structured but stagnant training of Suruga has finally caught up to them as opposed to the constantly evolving style of Setouchi during the final round of the East-West War.
- You Are Fat: When talking about Ujibe.
- The Ace: She is easily Suruga's strongest player as both Maya and Kaya. As Kaya, she was able to easily defeat Setouchi's entire third round team, with the exception of Nozomi.
- Bare-Handed Blade Block: Her race with Saya evokes this but with breasts.
- Blessed with Suck: While most Keijo players have physical abilities that border on the absurd, Maya takes it a step further by having inhuman strength even as a child. Until she met her adoptive mother however, it caused her nothing but emotional torment as she couldn't control her supernatural strength causing adoptive and foster families to give her up back to the orphanage. Even before learning keijo she was able to break through a solid wooden bed with her butt.
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma: She's not exactly good with certain idioms as she would replace certain words with "ass" or "boobs".Maya: I'm the kinda girl who passes the ass to the enemy!
Nozomi: It's salt, not ass.note
- Bokukko: As Kaya, she speaks in a tomboyish manner, using ore to refer to herself.
- Boxing Lessons for Superman: She learned Qigong in order to focus her superhuman strength through breath control, it's also implied she learned it as a Power Limiter in order to restrain her superhuman might.
- The Bus Came Back: She returns in Chapter 164 during the Butt Graduation Arc along with some of the Suruga Elite almuni to compete in the Butt Graduation Festival and ask Nozomi if she can live with her.
- Final Boss: In the anime series.
- Foreshadowing: Her Split Personality was hinted at when the reporters wonder why Suraga was missing its ranked one player at the beginning of East-West War Arc. Along with her being built up as Nozomi's rival for the arc, one would assume that Kaya should have been ranked first instead of second. That's because the ranked first and ranked second player are different personalities of the same person.
- Happily Adopted: Loves her adoptive mother very much, her desire to please her mother is actually rather obsessive making her into a variant of a "Well Done, Son" Guy despite her closeness to Ayaka.
- Mystical White Hair: As Kaya, Maya's hair changes from blonde to a whitish-silver.
- No-Sell: When Kaya awakens she can take a butt uppercut without going down. She says that compared to her childhood pain it's nothing.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: During the third round of the East-West War, Maya claims that she is the only one allowed to defeated Nozomi. She knocked aside her own teammate, Tae, when she tried to interrupt Maya's fight with Nozomi.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: While Maya already has reddish pink eyes, they become a darker shade of red when Kaya is control.
- The Rival: To Nozomi during the East-West War Arc.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Maya has a problem with expressions and tends to blush a lot.
- Split Personality: Kaya, Maya's agressive alter ego and Suruga's strongest player.
- Split-Personality Makeover: As Kaya, Maya hair is changed to silver, eyes become a darker shade of red, and her pupils vertically slit
- Super-Powered Alter Ego: The reason why she isn't ranked first is because Kaya is ranked first.
- Undying Loyalty: Toward her adaptive mother, Ayako.
She's ranked third in Suruga.
- The Ace: In the manga, she is the only member of her team who was able to defeat all four (three in the anime version) Setouchi players. The only reason Suruga won the second match of the East-West War was because of her.
- Adaptational Villainy: In the manga, Sanae is shown to be quite civil outside her Keijo matches and has a Pet the Dog moment when Kazane was having trouble changing into her swimsuit. In the anime, Sanae is a lot more antagonizing and her Pet the Dog moment is removed.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Girl: Openly mocks the concept of teamwork, believing that she is too strong to be beat by it.
- Boobs of Steel: One of the few Keijo players that fight primarily with their breasts, as opposed to their butt.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Defeats Atsuko with just one attack.
- The Gloves Come Off: Decide to take the second match of the East-West War more seriously once two of her teammates were knocked into the water.
- The Heiress: Stated to be one for a major conglomerate.
- Lightning Bruiser: She is physically stronger than Atsuko and faster than Usagi.
- Pet the Dog: In the manga, she helps Kazane when the later was having trouble changing to her swimsuit. This was removed in the anime.
- Red Baron: Her nickname is Suruga's Black Beast.
- This Is a Drill: Nipples actually. Her Pie Pile Piper technique allows her to use her breasts like a drill. Her breast spin around of fast that they could push back water, allow Sanae to fall into the water a split second later than Kazane, winning her the second round of the East-West War.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Kazane and the players of Setouchi Keijo Training School to be this after Sanae just barely wins the second round of the East-West War.
The fourth ranked player in Suruga.
- Blinded by the Light: Her Boob Flash technique. She uses oil on her breast to reflect the sunlight at her opponents to dazzle and disrupt them.
- Bokukko: Like Rin, she uses "boku" when referring to herself.
- Cool Mask: Always wearing a mask that covers the upper half of her face.
- Fusion Dance: Parodied. Her "fusion" technique with Morimoto is just the two of them wearing the same bikini bottom. However, they treated technique as though they have become one new player, and claiming they are no longer separate players. The strength of their chest and butt techniques has apparently doubled when they are like this.
- Hammerspace: She keeps an entire deck of playing cards between her butt cheeks, with the cards not being seen most of the time. Comedically, all her cards come flying out when she was lying unconscious after losing to Saya in a Single-Stroke Battle.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red oni to the more calm and compose Midori's blue oni.
- Stage Magician: Acts like one during her Keijo matches. Using her Boob Flash technique, she can give the impression that she is teleporting or vanishing magically.
- Switch-Out Move: After temporarily blinding her opponents with her Boob Flash technique, Hikari would often switch places with Midori is gain an advantage over Rin and Hanabi.
- Those Two Girls: With Midori. They spent most of the third round of the East-West War fighting together as a team against Rin and Hanabi. The two use a parodied Fusion Dance technique.
She's ranked fifth in Suruga.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Not only does she believe that fairies are real, but she thinks they are actually helping her during her Keijo matches.
- Logical Weakness: Her self-persuasion technique is a placebo that allows her to hit hard and move fast but in truth she is just going full throttle until her body gives up, so going the distance on her will tire her out.
- Master of All: Her fairy butt is self-persuasion to the point she can be an outfighter and an infighter at the same time.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her hair covers her left eye.
- Surprisingly Realistic Outcome: No matter how much Ayase use her Autosuggestion to fools herself into believing that she is the Master of All, once her body reaches exhaustion, there is not much she can do after that.
- Your Mind Makes It Real: Ayase deludes herself it thinking that fairies are giving her the ability to be the Master of All, which somehow allows her to be just that, if only for a few moments.
The sixth ranked player in Suruga.
- Alliterative Name: Nami Nanase
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Girl: Mocks Sayaka for leaving Judo to play Keijo, while Nami claims she spent her entire life focusing on Keijo and thus is the superior player. Sayaka proves her wrong.
- Attack Its Weak Point: Using her Synaesthesia, she is able to identify her opponents weak points and attack them.
- Aura Vision: She has a peculiar case of synesthesia where she can see color on the body of her opponent, knowing which part is strong and which is weak.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Using her Aura Vision, Nanase not only can see opponents weak points, but can also figure out her opponent's fighting style and what attack they are going to do based on where their strong points are at the time.
- Crippling Overspecialization: At least according to Miyata. Nanase dedicated her entire life to play Keijo. As a result, she familiarized herself most of its techniques. Using her knowledge of Keijo moves and her Synaesthesia she can predict most of her opponents attacks and counter them. However, when faced against a more unconventional technique like Miyata's Spring Nipple Throw that based on a judo move, Nanase is unable predict the attack, nor properly defend against it.
- Evil Tastes Good: She isn't necessary evil, just an overly competitive Jerkass at her worst. Nami's offensive techniques are often food puns, and she refers to her opponent as if they are food, often claiming that she going to "devour" them.
- Gratuitous French: MERCI C'ETAIT TRES BON!!! BARBARE JE SUIS PLEINE!!!
- Idol Singer: Aspires to be a "Keijo Idol" that both sings and fights.
- Insistent Terminology: Corrects people in regards to her name if they get it wrong.
- Logical Weakness: The only way to get past herSynaesthesia and land a hit on her, without Nami countering it, is using surprise attacks that she can't see. Miyata was able to the upper hand on Nanase by moving so fast that Nanase couldn't properly analysis her.
- No-Sell: She able to perfectly counter most attacks thrown at her by Attack Its Weak Point.
- Red Baron: The Ass Eater... Well for keijo it's impressive.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her blue eyes become red when using her Synaesthesia technique. She is noticeable more antagonizing when her eyes are red.
The seventh ranked player in Suruga.
- Alliterative Name: Midori Morimoto
- Fusion Dance: Parodied. Her "fusion" technique with Hikari is just Midori letting Hikari insert herself in her bikini bottom. However, while in this state their attack power has doubled.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue oni to her partner Hikari's boisterous red oni.
- Super Toughness: Like Yoshida, she is able to harden her butt to a point where Rin's attacks would have no effect on her.
- Switch-Out Move: Like to use this maneuver with Hikari, once Hikari distract their opponent with her Boob Flash technique.
- Those Two Girls: With Hikari. As the two worked together as a team against Rin and Hanabi. They have a parodied Fusion Dance technique.
She is ranked ninth in Suruga.
- Animal Motifs: Foxes. As an image of one appears when using her Butt Heating technique. Her Eyes Always Shut likely to give a stronger resemblance to a fox.
- Battle Aura: They have a strong resemblance to flames.
- Eyes Always Shut: She usually keeps her eyes closed, and only would open one of them when excited.
- Playing with Fire: In the anime, using the friction between her and opponents butt, Kei can somehow create fire. Subverted in the manga as her Butt Heating technique only feels like the burning sensation of fire, but isn't actually creating fire.
Akari & Kaho Fuyuzora
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Dished one out against Mari, but ended up on the receiving end of this when faced against Mio, who utterly humiliated them, in more ways than one...
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Akari tends to be the "foolish sibling" while Kaho act more like the "responsible sibling".
- Genki Girl: Akari.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: The best way to tell them apart is the way their hairstyles reflects each other.
- The Immodest Orgasm: Both seemly twins apparently suffered this when Mio used her The Queen's Reward techniques against them.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The foolish Akari is the red oni, and the responsible Kaho is the blue oni.
- Tag Team Twins: They usually utilized their skill to perform combined techniques.
The twelfth ranked player in Suruga.
- The Big Girl: Shares this position with Tae for Suruga Keijo Training School, being their second tallest and most muscular player.
- Big Guy Fatality Syndrome: During the first match of the East-West War Arc, Saki was the first player of Suruga Keijo Training School to be defeated, as she was knocked into the water by Sayaka, Mio, and Kotone's combined attack.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: She has a more masculine appearance compare to her teammates.
- Red Baron: Because of her size, she's called "Suruga's Mountain Ogre".
The thirteenth ranked player in Suruga.
- Acrofatic: She is chubbier than Nagisa, but proves to be a capable Keijo player.
- The Big Girl: Shares this position with Saki for Suruga players, as Tae is their tallest player and relies on her sheer size when playing Keijo.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Her face is notable more cartoony compare to the other characters.
- Red Baron: Due to the size, height, and butt, she's called "Suruga's Butt Wall".
- Worf Effect: Kaya sends her flying to show her super strength.
Professional Keijo Players
An A-Rank Keijo player from Kyoto.
- Always Someone Better: Being a current professional Keijo player, Kyoko proves to be leagues stronger than any of the trainees or the retired professional players. During her practice matches with the Elite Class, Nozomi couldn't land a single hit on her. Even Mio and Hanabi admitted that she easily beat them during their offscreen practice matches. In the manga, Kyoko herself admitted that she was on the receiving end of this when she revealed that she was defeated by a lower ranked Suruga's player in the East-West War when she was a trainee.
- Badass Teacher: She teaches students from time to time and can give them a butt-whooping if she needs to.
- Bridal Carry: In manga, Kyoko ended up carrying Nozomi "princess-style" when she passed out after completing Kyoko's training.
- The Comically Serious:
- When she notices Nozomi's fingernail is too long, she tells her she can't her forgive her for that and then cuts her fingernails for her. When she notices Mio's clothes are too loose, she tells her she also can't her forgive her for that and then fixes her clothes. When Nozomi is the first to challenge her in a practice match, Nozomi takes off her shirt and drops it in the river, leading to Kyoko scolding her not taking care of her shirt.
- Put on a Bus: She was Hanabi's mentor, but when Hanabi gets promoted to A-rank, she felt that being a mentor to someone with the same rank as them is inexcusable so she left Hanabi to devote herself to her own promotion and travel to hone her skills.
- Red Baron: She's called "Kyoto's Missile Lady" because of her signature skill, "Butt Missile".
- Super OCD: When she finds a mistake, she'll fix it by herself.
A B-Rank Keijo player, affiliated with the Hyougo Branch.
A B-Rank Keijo player from the Hyougo Branch. She is also the mentor of Nozomi Kaminashi and Sayaka Miyata.
- Alliterative Name: Sumire Sakuragi.
- The Cameo: She makes a brief appearance in the anime's final episode.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: She effortlessly defeats Meiko after training with Nozomi and Miyata.
- Cynicism Catalyst: Riko's Career-Ending Injury causes Sumire to blame herself out of guilt and temporarily developed a serious, quiet and calm demeanor.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Downplayed. Her childhood and adulthood had no problems whatsoever. The truly bad part was when Riko to suffer myorrhexis on her hips area, ending her career. After Riko's injury, Sumire thought that it was her fault for pushing her too hard and developed a temporary stoic personality and some trust issues.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: She started off serious and stoic when she is first introduced, but her time with Nozomi managed to make her more open and nicer again.
- Despair Event Horizon: Her witnessing Riko suffering a Career-Ending Injury had done quite the number on her by the time she's first introduced.
- Freudian Excuse: Her attitude towards anyone becoming a souer is revealed to stem from Riko suffering her Career-Ending Injury, so naturally she turns down anyone who wants to be souer with her until she meets Nozomi and Miyata.
- Heroic BSoD: She's been in a prolonged one since Riko's Career-Ending Injury. She snaps out of it after Nozomi and Miyata helps her defeat Meiko and Riko admits her responsibilty for her accident.
- Informed Flaw: In Chapter 109, Riko informs Sumire that the latter blamed herself out of guilt for causing her mentor's accident.
- It's All My Fault: How she feels about causing Riko's Career-Ending Injury. However, Riko tells Sumire that the former was the one responsible for the accident, absolving Sumire of guilt.
- Lady of War: When she's not competing, she tends to wear lace dresses and other fancy, elegant dresses.
- Meaningful Name: Her first name, Sumire, means "violet" in Japanese given that her hair is colored magenta. Her last name, Sakuragi, means "cherry blossom tree".
- Mentor Archetype: She mentors Nozomi and Miyata during their training.
- My Greatest Failure: Not being able to stop Riko from suffering myorrhexis. Or so it originally seems...
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Her nickname "Ice Princess" and her trickery discourages anyone from screwing with her.
- Not So Stoic: Once Nozomi breaks her out of her shell, Sumire becomes more cheerful.
- Red Baron: Due to her initially stoic personality, people called her the "Ice Mistress". Another reason for her name was because she can effectively trick her opponents, freezing them in fear.
- Refusal of the Call: She initially refuses Nozomi and Miyata's offer to become her souer given her understandable Freudian Excuse. What ends up snapping her out of this is Nozomi telling her that she isn't alone and getting her to undergo the same Training from Hell Nozomi had to defeat Meiko in the next Keijo battle.
- The Stoic: She always maintains a calm and serious demeanor. At first. All her stoicism is dropped by the time she apologizes to Riko for her mistake in causing the latter's Career-Ending Injury.
- Took a Level in Cheerfulness: She regains her cheerful personality due to Nozomi's influence.
- Took a Level in Idealism: After spending most of her storyline wallowing in self-loathing and depression, her faith is restored thanks to Nozomi and Miyata.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Thanks to Nozomi and Miyata, she drops her stoic demeanor and becomes a nicer person.
- Training from Hell: She undergoes harsh training using Ujibe's swimsuit to strengthen her "Lock Hip Heaven" maneuver just like Nozomi.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: She was more energetic and accepting of people throughout her life until Riko's injury. She later becomes nicer again, this time thanks to Nozomi and Miyata.
- You Are Not Alone: A lesson that is drilled into her head in chapter 102, courtesy of Nozomi.
An A-Rank Keijo player from the Chiba Branch. She is a graduate of Suruga and the mentor of Jin Mutou.
A-Rank Keijo player from the Tokyo Branch, and the leader of the Under Hips. She is nicknamed as the Butt Metamorphic. Her mentor is Misaki Rindou, one of the Five Butts.
- Alliterative Name: Kukuru Kashiwaba
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Girl: For most of her appearances she believed Nozomi and her rookie friends were not worthy of fighting the Five Butts, until she realizes Nozomi isn't easily beaten.
- Big Sister Worship: She basically worships Misaki for 'saving her' by giving her a new purpose as a Keijo player.
- Worthy Opponent: She finally sees Nozomi as one during their fight.
Five ButtsThe top five strongest Keijo players in Japan, including the Prize Queen. Surpassing 80% of winning strike, their abilities are on a different level compared to average players.
Fuyuyu TsurugiA Keijo player and one of the Five Butts. Additionally, Fuyuyu is the current Prize Queen, as well as the current strongest Keijo player in Japan.
Ikumi YuzukiAn S-Rank Keijo player and the creator of the "Vacuum Butt Cannon" technique. She is also one of the Five Butts.
- Attention Whore: She takes an almost sexual pleasure in being the center of attention.
- Butt Cannon: She is the creator of the "Vacuum Butt Cannon" technique,
- Dramatic Unmask: She takes off her old lady mask to reveal herself as one of the Five Butts.
- Eyes Always Closed: Or at least her left eye always seems closed.
- Stealth Mentor: she claims that she hit Nozumi full-force with her strongest technique, knocking the latter unconscious for 3 days to put her on the track to being a worthy heir to her Vaccum Ass Cannon.
Naki KujakuAn S-Rank Keijo player and one of the Five Butts.
Misaki RindouAn S-Rank Keijo player and the mentor of Kukuru Kashiwaba. She is also one of the Five Butts.
Hikaru HoshideAn S-Rank Keijo player and one of the Five Butts.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: She's the shortest of the Five Butts.
Other CharactersNon-Keijo fighters.
Megumi (little sister), Takeru (little brother), Nobuo (father) and Mitsuki (mother)
- Adapted Out: Even though they're Nozumi's motivation for becoming a Keijo player, they're absent from the anime.
- Disappeared Dad: Nobuo is a traveling entertainer, who is almost never home and makes little money.
- I Just Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Megumi and Takeru encourage Nozumi to go and live at Garden Worth, even if it means their lives are harder.
- Missing Mom: Mitsuki died when her children were small, so Nozumi was promoted to parent.