open/close all folders
Player Characters (Class of 3-2)
Yuuto KibaA fairly unassuming lover of books and solitude. Suffers from muteness due to a birth defect with his vocal cords.
- Bookworm: Seems to be steeped in a book constantly.
- No Social Skills: Justified due to his inability to speak at all.
- The Voiceless: From birth, due to a defect affecting his vocal cords.
David BradleyA fairly accomplished singer and guitar player. Akemi's brother as well as Harris and Risa's son from the the last game. Suffers from anorexia and depression.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Is one, although less than his sister Akemi.
- Dogged Nice Guy: To Madoka.
- Mood-Swinger: Suffers from depression.
- Patient Childhood Love Interest: To Madoka.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Is the calmer one out of himself and Akemi.
Yui AkiyamaA girl from the country with a love of music and singing. Lost her voice in an unspecified accident some time before the story.
- Born Unlucky: Confirmed to be this by Word of God.
- Expy: A mute version of Mio. She even shares her last name.
- Sense Loss Sadness: In this case, the loss of the ability to speak.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Is building a dynamic like this with Akemi.
- The Voiceless: Unlike Yuuto or Sumire, this was caused by an accident.
Akemi HanamichiA hyperactive tomboy with a love of drums and all music. David's sister. Suffers from synaesthesia- hearing sounds causes colors to appear for her.
- Book Dumb: Is implied to be absolutely crap at schoolwork.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: As a result of her condition allowing her to perceive sound as color.
- Expy: Of Ritsu.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The hyperactive one out of her and David.
- Tomboy: Mhm.
Madoka KikuchiA kind, similarly hyperactive girl who sees the world as her oyster. Anita's sister and the daughter of Yukari and Cado from the last game. Suffers from a withered leg forcing her to use a cane.
- Bi the Way: With a preference for men.
- Catchphrase: 'Peeeerrrfection!' *salute*
- The Cutie: Outright considered to be adorable by various other students.
- Genki Girl: In contrast to her more muted sister Anita.
- Oblivious to Love: Doesn't seem to notice that her best friend David is in fact head over heels for her. Despite her sister, David's and just about everyone hinting at it.
- Plucky Girl: Never seems to be brought down by anything at all. If she is brought down, she gets back up very quickly.
- Ship Tease: Her and David, as well as her and Kyo.
Rin Kyouno:A calm, feminine-looking boy who is the heir to a fairly rich family. Suffers from paralysis from the waist down.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady
- Nice Guy: To anyone but Tatsuya.
- Pretty Boy: To the point he actually looks like a girl.
- Princely Young Man: Being that he is the heir to a fairly rich family.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: With Tatsuya, as the Blue Oni.
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: As the Noble Male.
- A Spot Of Tea: He likes to indulge in these.
Tatsuya HanamuraAn aloof, somewhat rude boy who's implied to have history with Rin. Suffers from cystic fibrosis.
- Face of a Thug: His face has been described as fairly menacing and frightening.
- Ill Boy: Has the same condition as Homura, cystic fibrosis.
- Incurable Cough of Death: Again, like Homura, it will kill him eventually.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: With Rin, as the Red Oni.
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: He's the Roguish Male.
- Tsundere: Has already been confirmed to be a male version of one.
Tomomi KorinzuA sensible girl with, well, fairly good looks. Is the adopted daughter of Runa and Yuuko from the last game. Suffers from near total blindness.
- Blind Without 'Em: She needs her spectacles to see properly.
- Has Two Mommies
- Morality Chain: To her parents, who are a Jerkass and The Sociopath respectively.
- Ms. Fanservice: Mhm. Her habits are a bit....questionable, especially considering her parents were raging perverts.
- Older Than They Look: Looks to be much older than the cast- she looks like a college student, from all descriptions.
- Only Sane Man: To her parents.
Kyle JohnsonA fairly eccentric, if unassuming student. Is Kyle's son from the last game. Lost an eye in a car accident.
- Chick Magnet: As usual.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Mhm. He considers Touhou a lot more important than class assignments, for one.
- Eyepatch of Power: He wears this over his missing eye.
- Eye Scream: He lost an eye in an accident. It seems to be replaced with a golden eye ever so often.
- Generation Xerox: He's named Kyle, like his father.
Yu LiAn immigrant from China whose affluent family left due to the air quality. She is fairly grumpy, due to suffering from bronchietasis, forcing her to cough constantly to clear her lungs of debris.
- Action Girl: Is one of the very few who does any fighting- in particular, martial arts.
- Genius Bruiser: Is incredibly intelligent as well as having some skill in martial arts.
- Grumpy Bear: Due to her condition taking a lot out of her, she hardly has the best attitude to life.
- Ill Girl: Suffers from bronchiectasis, which constantly induces...
- Incurable Cough of Death: Well, annoyance more like- it's unlikely to kill her unless she lets it do so.
Kyo NakaharaA paranoid, though kind, boy, from a fairly troubled family. He suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.
- Big Brother Is Watching: Believes this, going so far as to tape empty spots on the wall over, claiming they're tiny cameras.
- Dismissing a Compliment: Refuses to acknowledge praise.
- In the Hood: Seems to think that sitting indoors with a grey hoodie up will make people not notice him.
- Stronger Than They Look: Despite being bony and thin, Kyo was sent to Yamaku after he broke someone's arm with his bare hands.
- Troubled, but Cute: Is somewhat paranoid due to his past and illness. However, he's still fairly nice, and Madoka seems to take a shine to him.
Anita DensA gentle, kind girl with some Cloud Cuckoo Lander tendencies. Madoka's sister. Suffers from total blindness.
- Bi the Way: With a preference for girls.
- Blank White Eyes: Due to her blindness.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Despite being generally sensible, due to her altered outlook on life.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Her blindness doesn't help her one bit in handling things.
- The Cutie: Even more than her sister.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: With her Genki Girl sister Madoka.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: In contrast to Madoka's Genki Girl.
Sayuri SetsuAn unassuming, quiet girl, who suffers from acute myopathy.
- Body Horror: She's unable to turn her head around. At all.
- Ship Tease: With Rin. Her player also constantly teases her with Rin and Tatsuya.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Most likely, from what little has been seen of Sayuri.
Tod DuxA fiercely protective, blunt and honest boy, who suffers from Waardenburg syndrome.
- Brutal Honesty: Is mentioned to have this trait.
- Heroic Albino: His Waardenburg syndrome turns his hair white, and he is fairly nice, if a bit blunt.
- No Social Skills: Due to his relatively isolated background and Brutal Honesty, he's implied to have no friends except Yui and Akemi.
- Promoted to Parent: Took care of his siblings after his mother died.
- Troubled, but Cute
Kiyumi ToyotomiA fragile girl who suffers from sickle cell anemia
- Expy: Of Yui.
- Ill Girl: Only recently managed to leave the hospital prior to the story.
- Littlest Cancer Patient
Katarina UzichiA very aloof, gloomy girl who suffers from von Willebrand disease, causing her to bleed profusely when cut, similar to haemophilia.
- Death Seeker: Is heavily implied to want to die simply so she doesn't have to suffer from her disease.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: And Rin is trying for this, at least.
- The Eeyore: Especially in comparison to the majority of the other characters.
Jun YasushiHaruo and Aoi's son, who suffers from the same disability his father does.
Sumire KamikiThe Student Council President of the current year. Her disability is muteness due to deformity of the vocal cords.
- Cute Mute: Due to a birth defect.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Allows Madoka to set up her own club and trusts the Light Music Club to Sayuri and others after the president flees.
- Meganekko: Along with her muteness, her defining physical trait.
- Student Council President: Her role.
Minori SatonakaThe student recruiting others for the swim team.
- Genki Girl: Managing to reach Madoka levels.
- Passionate Sports Girl: About swimming.
- Plucky Girl: Again, almost like Madoka.
Homura FushimiAn aloof, cold girl. Is Haruka's adopted daughter. Suffers from cystic fibrosis.
- Expy: A bustier Severa.
- Ill Girl: Suffers from cystic fibrosis.
- Incurable Cough of Death: And unlike Yu, this WILL kill her eventually.
- Put on a Bus: Her player replaced her with Tatsuya, viewing him as a funnier character, so Homura was relegated to NPC status.
- Tsundere: In contrast to her adoptive mother.
Misako NarahashiA quiet girl who suffers from an unknown disorder.
- Ambiguous Disorder: The only mentioned symptoms are occasional headaches.
- Put on a Bus: His player left the game, so the GM turned her into an NPC.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Well, pink.
Miho YuukiAn abrasive, tough girl who runs the Boxing Club.
- Action Girl
- Jerkass: Has been like this thus far.
- Tomboy: In contrast to her sister Yuri, who runs the Martial Arts club.
Yuri YuukiA calm, elegant girl who runs the Martial Arts Club.
Haruko ToriumiThe Anime and Manga club president. Only seen for a brief moment during the Club Signups, talking to Tomomi.
- Bit Character: Is only seen for a split second. She has even less characterisation than "Taro-san" and Yuri.
- Expy: Of Taiga.
- Sleepy Head: Is seen sleeping at the recruitment stall.
Minato AsanoThe lead editor of the School Newspaper. Only seen for a brief moment during the Club Signups talking to Yu.
Kensuke SohmaThe enthusiastic leader of the Track team.
- The Big Guy: He's noticeably taller than the rest of his companions, too.
- Keet: Very enthusiastic.
- Nice Guy: Seems to be friendly to everyone who joins his club. He's noticeably disappointed when Tod ignores him.
"Taro-san"The former president of the Light Music Club, who ran away when Sayuri, Rin and Akemi went to sign up for it.
- Bit Character
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: From what little is seen of him.
- Flat Character: His only trait is going insane from something unspecified.
- No Name Given: Sumire only calls him 'Taro-san'.
- Put on a Bus: His only purpose was to lend the club to the Light Music Club potential members.
- We Hardly Knew Ye
Mr. OkumuraThe Science teacher and the dorm monitor for the boys' dorm.
Ms. Fushimi (Haruka Fushimi)The Literature teacher and the homeroom teacher of 3-2. An alumni of last game's batch.
- Adoptive Peer Parent: To Homura, who's her adopted child.
- Cool Teacher
- Genki Girl: Despite being a teacher.
- Plucky Girl: Has to be, to remain cheerful despite being in a wheelchair.