Characters from Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Portrayed by Nayuta Fukuzaki (live)The host of Another Den-O, and Futaro's contractor. See the entry for Another Den-O on the Kamen Rider Zi-O: Another Riders page.
Portrayed by Taiyo Saito (live)A young boy kidnapped by Time Jacker Tid, who escaped into 2018 and meets Sougo, Sento and Ataru. Despite their best efforts to protect him, he gives himself up to protect Ataru, and is shortly revealed to be Ataru's missing older brother who vanished on his birthday (January 29, 2000), the day before Kamen Rider Kuuga premiered.
- Alone with the Psycho: Shingo is hunted down and kidnapped by Tid, who not only is insane, but locks the poor boy in a box, just so that Tid can take over the world.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: While time-displaced for 18 years, he is amazed at the sight of Sougo whipping out a smartphone to look for his home and asks if it was a portable computer.
- Gone to the Future: He realizes he was brought forward to 2018 after learning of smartphones, Kamen Riders aside from Kuuga, and his younger brother Ataru having grown up, in a timeline where he was declared missing for the past 18 years.
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: He is revealed to be a Singularity Point who will have strong memories of Heisei Riders to come growing up as an avid fan, and is immune to anything but the most extreme changes to the time stream.
- Spanner in the Works: Tid believes his Ripple Effect-Proof Memory is the root source of the Kamen Riders' continued existence that ruins his plans to Take Over the World, no matter how he changes the timeline to get rid of them. To that end, he orchestrates Shingo's kidnapping to prevent him from even starting on the first episode of Kuuga and beyond, slowly erasing the existence of Heisei Riders in their world as a result.
- Wham Line: From Tid to him with regards to his true nature.Tid: How is it that no matter how I erase Kamen Riders from existence, somehow you're the only one who still remembers them...?"
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Is noted to be quite smart and mature for a 7-year-old. Upon finding out that Ataru shares the same name as his yet-to-be-born younger brother and that they share the same home, he realizes he was brought forward to the future and Ataru is his grown-up younger brother. After Grease fails to protect them from Another Double and Den-O, his Big Brother Instinct kicks in as he surrenders himself in order to protect Ataru.
Portrayed by Kenichi Takitō (voice)A benevolent Imagin based on Fuuma Kotaro who forms a contract with Ataru, granting his wish of meeting Kamen Riders by blending their realities into one. He later learns of Shingo's situation and uses Ataru as a means to lead him and Sougo to time travel back to his birthday, the day Shingo was kidnapped, in an attempt to save him.
- Big Damn Heroes: He gets Ataru to announce their contract is complete as a last resort while in danger of being attacked by mooks, allowing Futaros to solidify just in the nick of time to fend them off and save him, while using him to travel to the past to save Shingo shortly after.
- Dark Is Not Evil: A benevolent Imagin who happens to look like the devil.
- Get a Hold of Yourself, Man!: He tries and failed to snap Ataru out of it after he was turned into Another Den-O.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: Meta example - Futaros is the only Imagin designed by Tamotsu Shinoharanote , whereas all prior Imagins had been designed by Yasushi Nirasawa, who passed away in 2016.
- Also, he's the only "-Taros" Imagin who isn't involved with a form of Den-Onote .
- Literal Genie: As with his species' home series. Ataru's wish is to meet Kamen Riders, as such his solution was to blend their realities together to bring them over to his reality. But as a side effect of his limited powers, the characters brought over tend to lose their identity and blend in as normal people.note Futaros does not mind this detail, as he feels just having Ataru meet the "cast" should be enough to complete the contract.
- Now What?: Near the end of the movie, he wonders to himself this, feeling he has served his purpose well.
Portrayed by Shunsuke Daitō
A powerful Time Jacker who hails from an Alternate Reality where Kamen Rider is a fictional TV Show, he seeks to erase the existence of Kamen Riders as a whole, particularly after they start coming into his reality due to Futaros granting Ataru Hisanaga's wish.
To that end, he created Another Double to kidnap and imprison Ataru's older brother Shingo, believing his strong memories as a Kuuga fan and status as a Singularity Point is the source of the Heisei Kamen Riders' continued existence despite any changes to the timeline he makes. He also visits the ancient Kurougatake ruins to steal Kuuga's powers to back himself up, turning himself into Another Kuuga.
- AcCENT upon the Wrong SylLABle: His dialogue as heard in the trailer appears to be this.
- Big Bad: He is the main villain of Heisei Generations Forever.
- Death by Irony: Dies at the hands, or feet really, of the Kamen Riders, the same heroes he saw as nothing but fictional characters in a TV show.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Annoyed that Sento, Ryuga, Sougo, Geiz, and Futaros wouldn't stop breaching his castle to save Shingo, he questions why they even bother even though they're just fictional characters. Ataru saying that Kamen Riders are real only infuriates him more.
- Failed a Spot Check: His reaction to Another Den-O suddenly disappearing and coming back defeated implies he was not aware that his own Kamen Rider counterpart is another unaffected Singularity Point himself.
- Famous Last Words: Damn you, Heisei Riders!!
- Killed Off for Real: Getting Rider Kicked by every primary Rider will do that to you.
- Meaningful Appearance: Tid's castle, which is a combination Another Den-O's train, which wraps around its tallest tower, with an even larger pair of Another Den-O's horns, Futo City's windmills, Build's Skywall, but glows green instead of red, and clocks around its tower, with lines around the "Skywall" bring to mind Decade's own helmet.
- Mind Manipulation: He is implied to be able to brainwash people to do his bidding. He tries to brainwash Sento to lure Ryuga and Sougo away from Shingo and defeat them while at it, but this is subverted in that Sento saw this coming and pretended to be brainwashed, fighting Cross-Z and Zi-O before pulling a surprise attack on Tid once he let his guard down. This still fails anyways as Tid froze time just before the attack hit him.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: Getting Shingo involved in the final fight as Another Ultimate Kuuga has led the young boy to witness the grand sight of the 20 Heisei Kamen Riders standing before him after his rescue, kicking off his love and deeply-seated memories of them that would be their source of existence in the future.
- Not So Stoic: The trailers do a good job of hiding Tid's psychotic side, and while he acts composed for the first half, the minute he finally seals away Shingo, he can only laughs as he causes his castle to arise and begins to take over the world.
- Once he loses as Another Kuuga and becomes Ultimate, he can only laugh madly, scream and rant as he destroys everything in sight, and as he dies, he lets out one last scream as he dies in his Another Ultimate Kuuga form.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Becoming Another Ultimate Kuuga, he no longer wishes to rule the world, now he just wants to destroy it, because "[he] is the only one who needs to smile"
- Psychopathic Manchild: Turns out to be this, as he insanely laughs after sealing away Shingo, gets annoyed that the Riders wouldn't stop breaking into his castle, and goes crazy after become Another Ultimate Kuuga.
- Serial Escalation: His power in a nutshell. The other Time Jackers can eliminate entire Kamen Rider timelines. Tid is targeting the entire Rider franchise, and is dissolving the Rider universe into the real world.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: He invades the real world where Kamen Rider is just a TV show.
- Temporal Paradox: With a touch of irony. His primary reason for kidnapping Shingo to erase Kamen Riders is because them coming into reality would be a hindrance to his plans to Take Over the World, yet it was because he kidnapped Shingo that Ataru started wishing Kamen Riders into existence to save him in the first place.
- Villainous Breakdown: Gets a long and cathartic one for everything he has done:
- First, he loses Another Den-O, and get told a "Reason You Suck" Speech by Ataru.
- Then, he loses Another Double, pissing him off and vowing to kill the Riders.
- Finally, after the defeat as Another Kuuga, Tid flees back to his castle to merge with Shingo to become Another Ultimate Kuuga, with the express purpose of destroying everything. Only to get his ass handed to him by all 20 Heisei Riders + Geiz and Cross-Z. All he can do is scream as his Another Ultimate Kuuga form explodes, with him still inside it.
- Would Hurt a Child: Is going after a young boy named Shingo because of his status as a Singularity Point whom he believes is the source of all the Heisei Kamen Riders' existence.
- Wham Line: One that reveals that he is actually Not So Stoic as he seems.
Characters from Kamen Rider Zi-O Over Quartzer
QuartzerThe main antagonists of Over Quartzer, lead by Kamen Rider Barlckx, they seek to assassinate Krim Steinbelt before he creates the Drive System in order to erase Kamen Rider Drive and Kamen Rider Mach from history, thus negating the creation of the GrandZi-O Ridewatch. They also appear to conspire against Sougo Tokiwa.
Leader of Quartzer/Kamen Rider Barlckxs/SOUGO Tokiwa
Portrayed by ISSA (live), Yuji Nakata (suit actor)
The mysterious leader of the Wardens of Time, he can become Kamen Rider Barlckxs, who is in fact the original version of Sougo Tokiwa, who reigns as the king of time. His goal is to erase the Kamen Riders and create a new world.
- Big Bad: Of Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer.
- Descended Creator: Barlckxs is played by ISSA, who sang the Zi-O opening song "Over Quartzer."
- Expy: To Kohtaro Minami from the Kamen Rider Black manga. More specifically, the future version of Kohtaro, both of whom stand at odds with their younger counterparts.
- To Tid, the Big Bad of Heisei Generations Forever
- Both are time masters, but while Tid was a rogue Time Jacker who only worked with Another Riders he created, Barlckxs works with his group of loyalists as the "Wardens Of Time" who are "lost" Kamen Riders.
- They both seek to erase the Kamen Riders in order to rule the world, though through different ways. Tid seals away a Singularity to ensure that the changes to the world he takes over forgets Kamen Riders ever existed, while SOUGO uses the Dai Time Mazines to restart the world, erasing everything to usher in a new era.
- They cause Sougo to have an identity crisis though through different ways, Tid taking over a world where Kamen Rider is just a TV show while SOUGO reveals himself to be the original version of Sougo, with Zi-O being just an Alternative Self of him.
- They also get hit with No Kill Like Overkill, with Tid/Another Kuuga getting hit by every primary Rider in their base form, and SOUGO/Barlckxs gets hit with every rider in their final form.
- Also arguably to Oma Zi-O, both being evil future versions of Present!Sougo; appropriately, Present!Sougo fights SOUGO using his Oma Zi-O form.
- Oma Zi-O has a motif of metal watch bands across his chest; Barlckxs has one of leather watch bands across his chest.
- Oma Zi-O has no problem with letting Sougo act on his own, only sending minimal influence (Black Woz and Kasshin) back to the past, and even tells Sougo how to change the past after curbstomping him on more than 1 occasion, only going to the past because of Barlckxs; Barlckxs actively goes out of his way to get rid of Sougo (or at least, his final form).
- Oma Zi-O has powers based off of Heisei/Neo Heisei era Ridersnote ; Barlckxs has powers based on a Showa-era/Lost Heisei rider.
- To Tid, the Big Bad of Heisei Generations Forever
- Foreshadowing: Notice that the clock hands on his Barlckxs mask points to 10:10 like Zi-O and that he shares the gold colors and red visor to Oma Zi-O. That's because he's SOUGO Tokiwa, the original one!
- Greater-Scope Villain: While Swartz was still responsible for implanting the dream to become king in Sougo's mind, as well as banishing Tsukuyomi to the World of Zi-O, SOUGO — through Woz — was the one ultimately responsible for Oma Zi-O's rise, the failure of the Resistance, Geiz's and Tuskiyomi coming to the past, and is even indirectly the creator of the Future Riders thanks to Kouta trying to stop Sougo from becoming Oma Zi-O. On a more hilarious note, his actions in the movie cause Geiz to become Nobunaga, Sougo's idol.
- Kill and Replace: On a grand universal scale. Essentially, the Leader wishes to destroy the current Heisei Era and create a new era.
- Killed Off for Real: Getting Rider Kicked by every primary Rider in their final forms will do that to you.
- Making a Splash: His Biorider RideWatch allows him to become liquid.
- Mythology Gag:
- His Rider name and design is based on Kamen Rider BLACK RX, the first Kamen Rider television series to be broadcast in Heisei Era, but generally counted as Showa series.note As a nod to this, Barlckxs has Ridewatches for Black RX, Roborider, and Biorider in the Ridewatch Holders on his forearms.
- In addition, his sword bears resemblance with Revolcane.
- A darker one is his similarity to Kohtaro Minami, which in the Kamen Rider Black manga, also has an alternate version of himself from the future.
- No Name Given: Apart from his Rider name, he is only referred as the leader of Quartzer in merchandise and promotions before the movie released. There's a good reason for that.
- No Kill Like Overkill: Gets Rider Kicked by every primary Rider in their final forms.
- Power Nullifier: Barlckxs can cancel anything Grand Zi-O can summon. But not Zi-O Oma Form.
- Red Baron: Collectively, Quartzer is also known as the "Wardens Of Time." Barlckxs/SOUGO's is called the King of Time.
- Red Herring: He uses this to his advantage. Oma Zi-O, and by extension his younger self, are all meant to be this in order to draw the attention of his enemies away as to act unhindered in his goal.
- Spell My Name with an "S": After the movie released, official merch spells his name as SOUGO, to note the difference between him and Sougo.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Downplayed, as while he fails to restart the world, a new era does replace the Heisei Era: the Reiwa Era.
- The Man Behind the Man: While Swartz was the one who embarked Sougo on his path towards becoming king, the Leader is the one responsible for the rise of Oma Zi-O. To ensure that his younger self became the Demon King of Time, he gave Woz the Oma Advent Calendar, the book that told one of how Sougo becomes Oma Zi-O and had him follow it.
- Thinking Up Portals: SOUGO's master plan involves opening up a time portal by using the Dai Time Mazines, in order to to erase the Kamen Riders and create a new world and era.
- Title Drop: His group "Quartzer," takes its name from the name of Zi-O's opening song, "Over Quartzer."
Kagen/Kamen Rider Zonjis
Portrayed by Papaya Suzuki (live), Kosuke Asai (suit actor)
- Co-Dragons: With Jogen.
- Fingerless Gloves: Has them with oriental gears and clocks dectorating them, which might also be a reference to Hiroshi, Kamen Rider ZO.
- Mythology Gag: His Rider name and design represent Kamen Rider Shin, Kamen Rider ZO, and Kamen Rider J; all those films were released in the Heisei Eranote , but are counted as Showa Rider films due to the involvement of the late Shotaro Ishinomori. His introduction has him make the same hand shape "J" that the original did. As a nod to this, Zonjis has Ridewatches for Shin, J, and ZO in the Ridewatch Holders on his forearms.
- The Coat Comes Off: Just like Super Galaxy King and the Horoscopes, Zonjis is able to take off his mantle.
Jogen/Kamen Rider Zamonas
Portrayed by: Syuusuke Saito (live), Hajime Kanzaki (suit actor)
A member of Quartzer who transforms into Kamen Rider Zamonas.
- Co-Dragons: With Kagen.
- Mythology Gag: His Rider name and design is based on Kamen Rider Amazons, which is generally considered a Heisei series, but with one exception is usually not listed alongside the other TV series. As a nod to this, Zamonas has Ridewatches for Amazons Alpha, Omega, and Neo in the Ridewatch Holders on his forearms.
- Primary-Color Champion: His main form is primary blue and red color scheme, similar to Amazon Alpha and Amazo Neo.
Portrayed by: Tomaya Maeno (live)
- Broken Pedestal: Played for Laughs. When Sougo finally meets the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, to say that he is disappointed would be an understatement.
- Manchild: Yes, the feared Demon King of the Sixth Heaven is nothing more than an incompetent crybaby. So is it any surprise that Geiz was the one who was used for the Demon King history knows and fears?
- Not as You Know Them: In history, Oda is well known as a feared conqueror who came close to unifying Japan. Here, he is utterly incompetent, because Geiz took the mantle of Demon King by accident, who took control of Oda's forces to try to stop Quartzer.