As a whole
- Bi the Way: They tend to swing both ways when games allow it. Partly to see all the options a game has to offer, partly because a few of her characters tend to be sluts for the sake of causing drama.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: Kelly's characters tend to lean this way, with most of them reveling (or causing) drama for the sake of comedy.
Debut: High School Dreams
Appearing over several different series, Cocoa Puffs is usually the go-to character for Kelly when playing a high school-based game.
- Alpha Bitch
- Ambiguously Brown: She wasn't styled after any particular race, but after her namesake cereal.
- The Runaway: She's the star of Kelly's Runaway challenge, and has to rough it out on the streets and do her best to become successful. She ultimately does, however.
- Wingding Eyes: Has dollar signs contacts in High School Dreams.
- Yandere: In the Sims 4: Go to School mod, she tries to ensure a girl becomes her best friend... by wiping out her other friend.
Debut: Desperate Housewives: The Game
The protagonist of the Desperate Housewives game. She also appears in a short Sims 4 playthrough.
- Ambiguous Situation: She is speculated by fans to be Cocoa Puffs's long-lost mother. Kelly brings up the possibility in one video, but neither confirms nor denies this.
- Amnesiac Hero: Can't remember her past, which is part of the game's plot.
- Gossipy Hens: Along with her friends, she's very much into hearing about all the gossip and rumors in town.
- Housewife: Supposedly her role is to mind the house, cook and take care of her family. In practice, however, she frequently neglects her duties to gossip and sleep around.
- Mama Bear: When push comes to shove, she's willing to go above and beyond to protect her son WEEEEEE.
- Your Cheating Heart: She has slept with several men despite being married, going so far as to sleep with the husbands of her friends.
Debut: America's Next Top Model: The GameA model and singer-songwriter, Tara is a model who's determined to become a star at all costs, no matter who she has to hurt to make that happen.
- Butt-Monkey: Original series only. Her make-up artist keeps giving her make-up that doesn't match her skintone, and other models insult or try to sabotage her.
- Characterization Marches On: Early episode comments imply that she's bisexual. This trait has since been phased out, and she's now only interested in men and herself.
- Manipulative Bitch: She accuses people of racism in order to get out of trouble or keep herself in the game. Kelly even jokes that she's going to be starting race wars.
- No Girl Wants to Be Chased: Part of why her relationship with her boyfriend during the modeling competition: his neediness and him constantly bothering her make her increasingly detached from him. By the end of the series, she has no problems cutting him out of her life, instead wanting to flirt with some male models.
- Small Name, Big Ego: She sees herself as an amazing singer, but her concerts often have little to no people.
- Token Minority: One of the few black women in the model competition.
- The Unfettered: She is willing to sabotage, throw false accusations, and harm anyone who stands in her way, and she ''will' do whatever she can to achieve her goals. In one episode, Kelly actually talks about how many fans tell her what an inspiration Tara is for this.
Awkward and ButtpluThe default female and male names used for dating games. The names are attached to different characters with different personalities, so there is no singular Awkward or Buttplu. "Awkward" is used for female characters, while "Buttplu" is used for males.
- The Artifact: Buttplu's name came from Kelly trying to name him "Buttplug," but the game she was playing had limited character space. But the name stuck and continues on, even though most games now have more space for names.
- Legacy Character: The basic idea or the characters (protagonist of a dating sim) and name is passed down.
- Stealth Pun: An unintentional one. Buttplu is the protagonist of a graphic gay dating sim, and a buttplug is a sex toy used for anal play. So Buttplu is plugging butts. Kelly didn't realize this until it was pointed out in the comments.
- Unfortunate Names: In real life, naming your kids these would probably get you in trouble for child abuse. They don't seem to be seen as strange to other characters in most games, though.
Debut: Monster High: New Ghoul in School: The GameA cyclops who has just transferred to Monster High. She joins many clubs and is passionate about the (f)rights of cyclopses.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Believed that the student council should listen to the students and give them more power. She immediately regretted it once she talked to the students and realized how stupid they were.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She also proposes an idea to student council, but also votes against it for seemingly no reason. She also considers sabotaging a scoreboard to fall on someone as a false flag operation.
- Conspiracy Theorist: Implied to believe in some stock theories, judging by her references to fake news, political conspiracies and false flag operations.
- Fantastic Racism: She makes a lot of comments against other monster races and humans, and doesn't want to date outside of her race, likely because of her dislike of others. She proposes that zombies should be kicked out of the school due to their limited communication and danger to others, and believes that they should murder humans that try to come to the school.
- Irony: She's very passionate about cyclops (f)rights, but also lobbies against zombies and regular humans.
- Naïve Newcomer: New to the school. Naturally, nearly everyone takes advantage of her vulnerability and lack of friends to manipulate her into being their errand girl.
- Punny Name: Her name is a combination of "Scare" and Tara Dikov.
Trip and Grace Facade
Game: FaçadeA married couple that can't stand each other. They have since appeared in multiple Sims playthroughs.
- Awful Wedded Life: Their marriage still continue in the Sims series.
- Butt-Monkey: Kelly loves antagonizing them. While she usually aims her hatred at Grace, Trip is just as often her abuse target.
- Character Exaggeration: Grace's meanness and Trip's wimpiness have become their main traits upon being adapted as sims. Grace still manages to grow worse even with limited intervention from Kelly during playthroughs though.
- It's All About Me: Part of why they're so dysfunctional: they're so self-absorbed and show very little awareness to the problems they cause.
- Jerkass: Grace in particular treats others poorly. She's very rude to others and doesn't hide her disgust all that well.
- Never My Fault: The other reason why they're so dysfunctional. On the rare moments they're actually aware of their problems, they usually just blame the other as the source of their problems.
- Terrible Artist: Everyone thinks that Grace's sculptures are terrible.
- Your Cheating Heart: They're both constantly cheating on each other.
Debut: America's Next Top Model: The GameTara's make-up artist. She frequently gives Tara make-up that doesn't suit her skintone, leading Tara to accuse her of whitewashing her. She returns in a Sims series, establishing that she was eventually fired.
- Anti-Climax Boss: Set up to be a major villain in the fifth episode. However, her sim decided to stay out in the sunlight while as a vampire, resulting in her accidentally burning to death.
- Arch-Nemesis: After being fired, she vows to destroy Tara's life.
- Artificial Stupidity: The game doesn't account for skintone when suggesting makeup, hence why she makes Tara pale as a ghost most of the time.
- Empowered Badass Normal: She becomes the tester for the Torture and Chaos mod, which grants her powers to harm anyone she wants.
- FaceHeel Turn: She was originally a benign, if ditzy and/or slightly racist make-up artist, but became a malicious force against Tara after being fired.
- Number of the Beast: During the early days of the competition, she kept giving Tara a make-up score of 666.
- Running Gag: Her racism and constantly trying to make Tara paler through make-up. Reaches its zenith in Schupermodel, where she turns Tara into a vampire, seemingly for the reason that becoming a vampire makes a sim pure white.
- Took a Level in Badass: Becomes a witch by the Schupermodel series, and is revealed to be Vampire Hillary Clinton in the fifth episode.
Debut: America's Next Top Model: The GameOriginally Tara's main rival, she becomes Tara's Beleaguered Assistant in the spin-off series, Sims 4 Schupermodel. Her nasty tactics and attempts at sabotaging Tara ruin her modeling career, forcing her to be Tara's assistant in order to make a living.
- Beleaguered Assistant: She's stuck as Tara's assistant, putting up with her crazy ideas and nonsense.
- Fat Best Friend: Part of her contract to work with Tara says that she had to gain weight and be less attractive than Tara. By the time the series has started, she's gained a fair bit of weight.
- Humiliation Conga: Her bad deeds resulted in everyone rejecting her, and Tara only picking her up on the condition that she follow a contract that largely serves to abuse her.
Peaches (AKA Bubbles)
Debut: America's Next Top Model: The GameAn NPC that frequently insults Tara during her run, often explaining that Tara is not her favorite model. Despite Peaches's hatred for her, Tara continually succeeds, forcing an embarrassed Peaches to change her name constantly to avoid humiliation.
- Aesop Amnesia: Despite being constantly humbled, she forgets her lessons and goes right back to insulting Tara.
- Catchphrase: "You're not my favorite model."
- Race Lift: A character named Peaches appears in another game Kelly plays, Mission Runway, which is deemed to be the same Peaches. Said Peaches is black in this version.
- Sudden Name Change: Changes her name every week or so. The meta reason is that the game is likely just generating a new character using her model, but the limited voice acting and clips essentially makes her the same character, but with a different name.
Game:: Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly AcademyA nosy, bossy student and student body president. She becomes the protagonist of her own Sims series, Izzy Investigates, where she investigates and uncovers secret crimes.
- Alpha Bitch: In her debut game, who often bullies outcasts like Corrine. Seems to have grown out of this by her own series, though.
- Contrasting Sequel Main Character: Unlike most protagonists Kelly creates, she's not actively malicious, stirring up drama for fun, or obsessed with sex. She does flirt with Geoffrey Landgraab in order to marry him and get his money, but ultimately backs out to continue exposing criminals.
- Happily Adopted: Kelly plops her in with a random family. Although Izzy isn't seen spending much time with them, she seems to be on good terms with them.
- Intrepid Reporter: She's not afraid to get directly involved with her cases. Deconstructed when the people shes investigating start targeting her family in order to keep her silent.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Frequently comes to the scene disguises as household items or bushes. Said disguises are just her covering her head.
Game: TheSims4Izzy's first investigation subject, she starts looking into him after he flashes her. He's not a playable character, and his personality and actions are shaped by the game (and the imaginations of Kelly and the viewers.)
- Aristocrats Are Evil: Is extremely rich, and is a dangerous pervert that harasses women.
- Big Bad: Hinted at being the ring leader behind the blood ring.
- Karma Houdini: No one seems to care about his criminal behavior when he's exposed. Likely because his wealth and power over the town lets him get away with things.
- Religion of Evil: He leads a cult of Devil-worshipers that sacrifices women and children, then use their blood to make the women of town have unnaturally perfect breasts and butts.
- Shameless Fanservice Guy: Freely walks around in a towel (or less) in public.
- Stalker with a Crush: He has a particular interest in Izzy, often calling her up and stalking her.
- Starter Villain: Izzy's first case, and was quickly ditched after his crime was exposed. Later subverted, as he's the ring leader behind a human-trafficking blood ring.
- Would Hurt a Child: Children are likely victims of the blood ring. His family owns a school, which Kelly thinks might also be related to his plans.
Game: TheSims4An elderly sim in San Myshuno. She lived with her adult son, and is involved in the big story arc of "Izzy Investigates." Like Geoffrey, her actions and personality are shaped by Kelly, the viewers, and the game.
- Parental Incest: She sleeps with her son.
- I Want Grandkids: A twisted version: she wants to have grandkids, but with her son. She may also want her son to have grandkids with other women, but for the sole purpose of using their blood to reverse her menopause.
- Killed to Uphold the Masquerade: After her confrontation with Izzy, she's killed off-screen by her superiors in the cult. The in-game reason was likely old age, but the fact that it lined up with the recent spate of deaths in the game makes Kelly think that it wasn't a natural death.
- Older Than They Look: Downplayed. Her face is still wrinkly, but her breasts and ass are very shapely and young. This is how Kelly identifies her as being a member of the blood ring.
Debut: Fabulous - Angela's High School ReunionA character from the Fabulous - Angela game series. She was made into a Sim for K Popp's TheSims2 Pregnancy Challenge, where she must sleep around and have as many kids as possible.
- Abusive Parents: She neglects her children heavily, and most of her interactions with them come from drugging them with "happy pills" to keep them placated.
Game: TheSims4A sim introduced in the Island Living expansion pack. While testing out the game in a stream, Oliana was spotted slapping her wife, forming the bulk of the narrative.
- Artificial Stupidity: The reason why she slapped her wife: Kelly's sim flirted with Leila. This counts as cheating in The Sims 4, despite the fact that Leila didn't do anything.
- Big Bad: Of the Mermaid Story streams. She's the biggest antagonist Kelpy faces, and may have been responsible for her and Leila's child being taken away.
- Domestic Abuse: Her slapping her her wife in public started this whole mess.
- Psycho Lesbian
- Stalker with a Crush: Constantly calls up her wife, goes through her trash, and checks her computer to spy on her messages.
Leila IllesOliana's long-suffering wife. She leaves Oliana for Kelly's mermaid, Kelpy Merhoe.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Her sim is notably buggy and strange, often getting stuck in loops or eating spoiled food. Kelly rationalizes this as her having some sort of brain damage from being struck so many times.
- Honor Thy Abuser: Possibly. She seems to be on good terms with her abuser, which is either Stockholm Syndrome, brain damage, her just trying to stay on her abuser's good side to avoid getting hurt again, or he just straight-up forgiving her.
- Lipstick Lesbian