During a freak accident, Buddy Baker was imbued with the power to channel the abilities of any animal on Earth. He became Animal Man, using his abilities to fight for the animal kingdom against human cruelty and exploitation, but still finds time to live a relatively normal home life with his wife and kids. Buddy was briefly a member of Justice League Europe and has remained a reserve member since then, serving as the League's resident expert on animal-related weirdness. Oh, and he knows he's in a comic book. See his own page for more.
The alternate Earth known as Angor was once protected by the Justifiers, a team of avenging superheroes who clashed with the Justice League a couple of times. Angor was ravaged and the Justifiers killed by the supervillains known as the Extremists—all save the size-shifting Blue Jay and his teammate Silver Sorceress. They fled to our Earth and joined Justice League Europe after helping them defeat robot duplicates of the Extremists and Jay even led the team for a while.
- Captain Ersatz: To Hank Pym's Yellowjacket persona.
- Flight: He grows a pair of bird-like wings while shrinking, allowing him to fly.
- Last of His Kind: With Silver Sorceress's death, he became the last survivor of Angor.
- Sitcom Archnemesis: Power Girl's cat, who wanted to eat him.
- Size Shifter: Through unspecified means Blue Jay is able to shrink himself down to seven inches high.
The superheroine called the Crimson Fox was actually two people—Vivian d'Aramis and her presumed-dead twin sister, Constance. The owners of a Parisian perfumery, the two of them alternated between superheroics and civilian life so they could each have some time living a normal life. They joined Justice League Europe, with their teammates none the wiser, and both fell in love with Metamorpho. Vivian was killed in action and Constance took over the Crimson Fox persona until the JLE was disbanded. A few years later, Constance tried to reform the JLE, but was murdered by the Mist.
- Abhorrent Admirer: For Captain Atom. An interesting example, insofar as she's drop-dead gorgeous, but Cap finds her extremely overt and aggressive advances toward him to be a turnoff.
- Action Girl
- Angsty Surviving Twin: Constance.
- Charm Person: They can seduce men with pheromones (possibly derived from their perfume).
- Collective Identity
- Color Character: ...though they don't actually wear crimson (nor does their costume look like a fox, come to think of it).
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Notably, Vivian had a much more pronounced French accent (which is how readers could tell them apart).
- Killed Off for Real: Both of them.
- Power Perversion Potential: Her superpower is pheromone-based mind control or mind manipulation, at least.
- Twin Switch: It was eventually revealed that Crimson Fox was actually two identical twin sisters, Vivian and Constance D'Aramis who both had the same superpowers.
- Wolverine Claws
Barry Allen's nephew, Wally West. He was originally Barry's sidekick, Kid Flash, but when Barry died in Crisis on Infinite Earths, Wally took up his mantle as the third Flash. Wally was a member of Justice League Europe, and during this time had a very obnoxious, lecherous personality. However, his membership in the reconstituted Justice League of America forced him to grow up, and he soon became one of the world's greatest heroes. Wally was the first member of the Teen Titans to "graduate" to the Justice League. See the Flash character sheet for more.
- Spontaneous Weapon Creation: Able manifest a mystical bow. She has used it as a conventional bow, able to fire sometimes devastatingly powerful projectiles usually made of mystical fire or water.
Power Girl (real name Kara Zor-L, also known as Karen Starr) is the cousin of Superman, but from the alternative universe of Earth-Two (first envisioned as the home of DC's wartime heroes as published in 1940s comic books). Power Girl becomes stranded on the main universe after the first "Crisis" and becomes acquainted with that world's Superman and her own counterpart, Supergirl. After the Justice Society of America (the major team where she was member) disbands, Power Girl join the Justice League Europe for a while.