Character page for Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths.
The Justice League
Superman (Clark Kent)
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
The Flash (Wally West)
- Oh, Crap!: When he accidentally runs off of a ship. Hal saves him, though.
Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz)
The Crime Syndicate
- Creepy Monotone: His voice never raises above it.
- Face Death with Dignity: His reaction when Batman strands him on a icy Earth with his own bomb is merely smiling and affirming "it doesn't matter".
- Omnicidal Maniac: Destroying his own Earth isn't good enough for him, he has to bomb the whole multiverse.
- Has a Type: She's into Owlman and Batman, who are each other's counterparts. They're both dark, smart, brooding...
- Hero Killer: Whether or not Tawky Tawny (or his reverse counterpart) was heroic, a rug of tiger fur can be seen in her quarters.
- Polyamory: She's in a relationship with Owlman, but she also makes it clear she has the hots for Batman too.
- Psychopathic Manchild: As the evil counterpart of Mary Marvel, it is implied she might actually be a young girl, which puts her actions throughout the movie into question, particularly her attraction to Owlman and her Villainous Crush on Batman, both which seem to be Precocious Crushes/Hormone-Addled Teenager gone wrong.
- Villainous Crush: On Batman.
- Alas, Poor Villain: The Justice League is suitably somber about his Heroic Sacrifice.
- Face Death with Dignity: He's not angry about Batman tricking him to his death, merely congratulating him for his wits and being happy as his sacrifice meant something.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Opening a portal to Earth-Prime makes him age to death, and he barely has time to get confirmation that yes, he did help to save the multiverse before dying.
- Super Speed
- What You Are in the Dark: Villainous he might have been, Johnny rose to the challenge when the multiverse needed protection.
The Justice Underground
The heroic leader of a group of superheroes that resist the Crime Syndicate.
The heroic counterpart of the Joker.
President Slade Wilson
A famed war hero and a former government agent, now President of the United States.
- Big Good: As the president of the United States and an ally of the Justice League and the Justice Underground, he's this.
President Wilson's daughter.