- Cacophony: Well, dear, let me say you are looking at the best group in town!
A Human Ranger, still figuring out this whole "talking to people" thing. Played by Vicki.
- Happily Adopted: She had a nice life raised by a half-elven man in the woods after she was orphaned as an infant.
- Parental Substitute: Ælfgifu was raised by a man in the woods after her parents were killed in an ambush.
- Written-In Infirmity: Due to Vicky's heavy schedule over the summer of 2019, Aelfgifu had to sit some sessions out. She was sick in the first part of The Fallen Jammer, and later on spends several episodes popping in and out of her own plane due to the Ring of Flight she pilfered from Krynnspace.
- Wake-Up Fighting: Aelfgifu sleeps with her swords. It's a practice she get accustomed to after living in the woods for so long.
- Younger Than They Look: Aelfgifu is 18 (maybe, the old man had to guess when he found her) but looks several years older.
An Eladrin Glamour Bard who loves absolutely anything dramatic or shiny. Played by Maq. Tropes regarding Xilwin should be put in the requisite folder.
- Honey Trap: Cacophony's persona was made to woo a noblewoman who was extorting a small town. That's why Xil never returns home as Cacophony; the noblewoman is still around and is seeking revenge.
- Large Ham: Everything she does seems to be devoted to chewing the scenery or helping her friends—the latter of which also involves chewing the scenery.
- Lipstick Lesbian: Glamorous, fabulous, and exclusively attracted to women.
An Aasimar Tempest Cleric who wants to spread the good news of Ethla and do good in the universe. Played by Annie.
- Have You Seen My God?: Being too far away from her homeworld messes with her connection to Ethla, as well as her cleric spells. Fortunately, the connection between her and Ethla is stabilized by the end of The Fallen Jammer, possibly due to how the gods work in Krynnspace.
- How Do I Shot Web?: Jylliana eventually gains the ability to manifest celestial wings, but making them appear on cue isn't very easy.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: She nearly leaves the Kestrel crew after realizing that being off-world messes with her connection to Ethla. It takes a greater threat and the World-Eater's forces attacking Ethla's temple in Stormhaven to encourage her to stay on the ship.
- Wrong Context Magic: Jyll finds that some of her cleric spells don't work, or don't work well, while on Port Meridian. She's told that the distance from her homeworld also puts a lot of distance between her and Ethla, and many clerics have trouble when going too far from their deities. Fortunately, the connection between her and Ethla is stabilized by the end of The Fallen Jammer.
An elven con-artist who helps the ship with negotiations and low-key missions. The true identity of Cacophony, who she created as a false identity to help with a con. Played by Maq.
ArturosA triton who also works for Captain Ridian. He accompanies Max and the others on their mission. Played by guest Rio during the time Vicki couldn't make regular sessions.
- Casanova Wannabe: He's convinced he's everyone's friend and irresistible to women. He doesn't realize that everyone finds him oddly off-putting.
- The Friend That Nobody Likes: He believes that everyone is his friend, despite the fact that even his closest associates find him annoying and he's often left behind on missions.
- Cool Starship: Naturally, since it's a boat that magically flies through Wyldspace and even between universes.
Captain Alana Bondar
The human captain of the Kestrel, succeeding the position after the death of Captain Navarres.
The first mate of the Kestrel, a perpetually jolly giff (hippo-man).
The ship's cook, a lively and deaf Kobold.
- Sign Language: Uses this to communicate.
A half-orc who joins the crew after they leave Port Meridian. Designed specifically by Kit to be exactly Jylliana's type (and Annie's by extension).
- Oblivious to Love: Lachlan has no idea when anybody has a crush on him. The only reason he figures out Jylliana is attracted to him is because Tuatha yelled it at him.
A human crew member who joins after the ship leaves Port Meridian. She regularly pilots the ship, though the crew still takes turns.
A plant-person who joins the Kestrel crew after they leave Port Meridian.
The Spheres and Planets
A merchant who's familiar with the main party.
The mechanical octopus who helps Ariadne in her shop and in battle.
- Combat Tentacles: And robotic to boot! They also help with fetching items from the shelves.
The goddess Jylliana serves.
A Dohwar who partners with the crew on Port Meridian to recover the stone they wished to get their lady love. Played by guest Rio.