All of the characters in the Jellyneo Random Roleplay. They are posted under a folder with their roleplayer's name.
That's herself, not that Shion. She's the only ordinary character of the bunch.
- Author Avatar: Player avatar.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. There's another Shion.
- Only Sane Man: She doesn't seem to mind it, though.
- Sudden Name Change: When Shion was still a fan of Vampire Knight her name was Other-Yuuki and the roleplayer herself was named Yuuki. She changed her name to Shion when she finished Higurashi, so her name was changed to Other-Shion without ANY comments.
Nothing like the actual character (or is he?), Aidou spends his time making tea with very odd flavors and selling them.
- An Ice Person: Mostly forgotten about by himself. He only cares about tea now.
- Friendly Neighbourhood Vampire: He's pretty much forgotten that he's a vampire though, evident by the fact that he makes vampire-flavored tea and then proceeds to drink it without any comments.
- Ho Yay: With Aizen. They make tea together.
- More recently, with Kevin of Strexcorp. They're married. Apparently.
- Out of Character: Depends on how you view the character
- Trademark Favorite Food: He's a tea maker.
Much like the character in the game, Peko Pekoyama is a swordswoman. However, she has slight amnesia from the events of the game and doesn't remember what she's supposed to be doing, and ended up working for Denny's, Strexcorp, and then Arby's.
- Amnesiac Dissonance: Because of this, she's not so sure how she should be responding to Strexcorp's murderous policies.
- Just Following Orders: What she tells Vanessa after she assassinated for Strexcorp.
- Cool Sword: Has one called "The Sword of Truth" which uses a ridiculous number of tropes because it's supposed to be ridiculous. Its real name is Randal.
- Cool Pet: She has a pet Flygon named Yama Yamapeko.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Not her exactly, but she has ended up working for several companies that serve humans (like Denny's).
- Master Swordsman
- Repetitive Name: Both hers and her Flygon's.
He doesn't care about anything that's going around him, and tends not to say anything. Rarely appears anymore.
- Running Gag: There was a point in the roleplay where all of Shion's posts would end with Shiki "saying" an emoticon of a penguin eating with a bored look on his face.
- The Stoic
Pretty much the same character from Higurashi, but her character's creepy child moments are much more exaggerated.
- Creepy Child: Exaggerated.
- Out of Character: Ever so slightly.
- Running Gag: "GO BACK TO TOKYO." In reference to one of her in-series creepy child moments.
From Vampire Knight, Yuuki started out being much like Yuuki from Vampire Knight. Now, she has in character and out of character moments.
- Big Eater: She's a vampire. Enough said.
- Friendly Neighbourhood Vampire: She fits into this trope much better than the other vampire characters, especially since she generally tends to remember she is actually a vampire in the first place.
- I'm a Humanitarian: It's not exactly cannibalism since she's a vampire, but she's gotten to the point where she's started eating human toes.
- Hot Scientist: He's so hot that an attractive flip of his hair has gotten him out of trouble at least once.
- Interspecies Friendship: Has become good friends with the Archaeopteryx who saved his life after he jumped out of a 100-story building. They enjoy going out for quesadillas and listening to dubstep together.
- Running Gag: Frequently wears a YOLO t-shirt that everyone else thinks is stupid, and someone always ends up destroying it.
Debian Kajolica SnodgrassPeace-loving hippie with a degree from Skirt Peepers University. Now shes a ghost after an accident with Ronald Knoxs death scythe.
- Everything Is Racist: Insists that practically everything the humans say or do is speciesist.
SvetlanaFormer Russian supermodel, brain surgeon, and member of the Soviet secret police. Is also a ghost now after being in the scythe accident with Debian.
- Cute Witch: She make transforming potions, and tends to experiment it on Hime.
- Good with Numbers: Can be seen when she's doing calculus and such.
- Magic Idol Singer: With combination of Magic Music.
- Our Mermaids Are Different
Sakura/TsubasaNo, not that Sakura. She's previously a mermaid princess before her true form is revealed.
- Break the Cutie: More than once.
- Mama Bear: Try harm either Kohaku or Miri. I dare you.
- Our Time Travel Is Different: She can use her wings to travel different dimensions and space.
- Shrinking Violet: At the beginning only.
Kohaku and MiriThe twins of Sakura and Ulquiorra.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Usually Kohaku would be the boke every time.
- Half-Vampire Hybrid: Their father is an Arrancar, and a vampire mother.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Both actually look like this.
- Not Kohaku though, since he dyed his hair white blonde.
- They inherited from their father more to begin with.
- Twin Telepathy: They tend to synchronize their speech.
- Otaku: Always seen with her manga quite a lot.
- Paper Fan of Doom: She occasionally uses this when angry.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Momoko
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
YuuriSakura's half-sister who have been watching over her more than 12 years.
- Aloof Big Sister: To Sakura, apparently.
- Deadpan Snarker: Depends on situation.
- Demoted to Extra: Sometimes she would appear in a few times.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Her main weapon.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: With green eyes to pair in.
HimeHer current self, about twenty years old.
- Author Avatar: As a player.
- Butt-Monkey: Continuously being picked on by the other characters.
- Involuntary Shapeshifter: Due to Noel's experimental potions and her wish to be Sakura.
- Magical Girl: She contracted with Jubey to be a Puella Magi.
- That was a lie. It was Kyubey she was contracted with.
AgitoA character that is born from Hime's personality.
- Expy: Of Agito that are worse than this.
- Motor Mouth: Whenever he's angry or not.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Literally seen with his dresses and outfits.
- Split Personality: Exactly written on the description.
- Wholesome Crossdresser
- Evil Diva: Pretty obvious why her name was this.
- Teen Pregnancy: She gave birth to Sakura when she's sixteen.
- Cute Is Evil
- Death Is Cheap: Apparently, everyone is trying to kill him(?), but he hasn't run out of backup bodies yet.
- Frozen Face: His(?) expression remains the same.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: His cooking is strange, but Kohaku and Miri loves it.
- Papa Wolf: Try harm any of his children, you will be sorry.
- Big Eater: Whenever she have monjayaki on hands.
- Magic Idol Singer
- Megaton Punch: She continuously delivers this to Grimmjow.
- Plucky Girl
- Butt-Monkey: Poor, poor thing. Especially on love.
- Love at First Punch: When he met Caren at first time. It didn't work.
- Oops! I Forgot I Was Married: With Shaneh.
- Only Sane Man: He isn't 100% sane, but compared to Moogi's other characters, he's arguably the sanest out of all of them.
- Clones Are People, Too: Although he's, in technicality, Marth from another dimension, the two are completely different and contrasting people.
UlquiorraAn extremely out of character version of Ulquiorra. He used to be married to Sakura... but things got complicated. He's now the adopted niece(????) of Michael and Michelle. No one knows how that happened.
- Camp Straight: He's girly, but he's been married to Sakura.
- Gender Bender: A strange case. He's apparently Michael and Michelle's adopted niece... but... he's not really gender bent. No one comments.
- Happily Married; Used to be to Sakura. Bad things happened.
- Out of Character: To say the very, very, very, very, very least.
ShanehThe roleplayer's author avatar. She's crazy.
- Author Avatar
- Death Is Cheap: She's died too many times.
- Fangirl: Of Doctor Who
- Happily Married: To the Doctor Who Christmas Special. No one gets it, but no one comments.
- Marry Them All: She's married to both Grimmjow and the Doctor Who Christmas Special, who both love her. Well, Grimmjow used to, anyways. They never got divorced, though.
Russian MushroomJust called "Mushroom," the Russian Mushroom is exactly what it says on the tin. He thinks he has good English. He doesn't.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: He's a Russian Mushroom. He's called Russian Mushroom.
- Funny Foreigner
- Gratuitous English: He doesn't think so, though.
- You No Take Candle: Pretty much how he speaks.