open/close all folders
- Adorkable: Her cheerful yet socially awkward persona is adorable and endearing.
- Big Sister Bully: Downplayed. She's admitted to using Jax as her scapegoat during their childhood but nothing too mean happened. Jaiden appears to have somehow played this role before Jax was even born since home videos of her mom heavily pregnant with him had Jaiden force her dad to film her stuffed crab instead.
- Character Development:
- She starts off very socially awkward, being soft-spoken and her animations quite simplistic and straight to the point. After coming out about her depression and eating disorder, she's noticeably louder, snarkier and her animation includes more visual jokes.
- She's had an It's All About Me streak when she was a child, most of which she seems to have gotten over.
- It's All About Me: Mostly when she was a kid. There's a common theme through retellings of her childhood where young Jaiden seems to enjoy constantly hogging the spotlight.
- Nice Girl: She appears to have the awkward and anxious young adult persona but has shown to be a nice and loving person
- Hypocrite: Jaiden's mom would often scold Jaiden for responding with "What?" instead of "Pardon?" Jaiden points out that she's not exactly practicing what she preaches since she herself often responds with "HUH?"
- Strong Family Resemblance: Both are designed to just be older versions of Jaiden and her brother Jax
- Affectionate Nickname: The affectionate part is downplayed, but Jaiden calls him Jax.
- Big Little Brother: My Trip to Japan depicts him as taller than his older sister Jaiden
- Flat Character: He's yet to do anything substantial other than being there.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Averted. In the first videos involving him, Jaiden refers to him by his first name, though by now he's just called Jax.
- Vague Age: He's younger than Jaiden (21 years old) but the age difference has not been stated. The 7 Day Vegan Challenge (baby solves all your problems) posted in 2016 shows him in his presumed late teens.