open/close all folders
Andrake Nathaniel Hoppande
- Blade on a Stick: He fights with nothing but a spear.
- Blue Blood
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Don't let his idiotic behavior fool you. He is very capable of easily kicking your ass.
- The Ditz: Notable examples are him falling off of his chair, falling off of his chocobo, staring at fish in a river, jumping up a tree for no reason, attempting to read a letter upside down...
- The Fool: And he has absolutely no idea what he's doing.
- The Hero: He's easily the main character of the campaign, so much so that the GM has even admitted that he's not doing a very good job of keeping the other players interested in the story for the sake of advancing Andrakes.
- Knight Errant: Was sent on a pilgrimage around Ivalice in order to discover who he was.
- The Paladin: Well, it is his Job.
Artemis Earnheart Hoppande
- Blue Blood
- Cool Sword: It's called Lionheart, has the Masterwork quality, and is just another thing that adds to his staggering AC.
- GMPC: He's really there to help drive the plot and round out the party by going up and tanking it out.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me
- Made of Iron: He has the most Hit Points out of the entire party, and the best AC.
- Stone Wall: His AC is 28. Twenty. Fucking. Eight. However, he limits himself to knightswords, which, when compared to the damage the rest of the party regularly deals, is nothing impressive.
- Thicker Than Water: The main reason for his...
- Undying Loyalty: To Andrake, he will follow him to the ends of Ivalice, no matter how stupid the quest is or how much of an idiot he is, simply because he is his brother.
- An Axe to Grind: A Greataxe, to be precise.
- Great White Hunter: He seeks the ultimate mark, and after seeing Alexander blow through 10 foot thick walls with that dragon of his, he believes he has found it.
- Butt-Monkey: The universe just plain hates him.
- Squishy Wizard: Comes with being a Black Mage, the fact that he's also a Nu Mou doesn't help.
- Bare-Fisted Monk
- Good Samaritan: When she saw Calanel faint in the first session, she immediately rushed to his aid, despite him being a jerk earlier.
- Power Fist: Rising Sun, let's her deliver punches made of FIRE!
- Simple Staff: She also has a Zephyr Staff, which, as the name implies, deals wind damage.
- Walk the Earth: She ran away from home and wandered Rozzaria for a few years, doing odd jobs and learning self-defense.
- Winged Humanoid: Comes with being a Gria.