open/close all folders
- Absentee Actor: Is completely absent for the comic, "Daisy."
- Butt-Monkey: To a point of where he could literally pass as the main picture of the trope.
- Cosmic Plaything: Some of the misfortune he suffers strays into outright divine intervention.
- Covert Pervert: Maybe... he insists that the WiiFit Trainer was just going to show him some "breathing exercises". Make of that what you will.
- Extreme Doormat: Lets people walk all over him, rather often. Accepts mistreatment from Captain Falcon and Daisy just so he can enjoy the semblance of social activity, and will do anything for his older brother if the latter just begs him.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Does a lot of the same heroic stuff as Mario, but since he doesn't get any of the recognition, he's got a bit of a self-esteem problem.
- Only One Name: Realizes this when asked his surname by a bouncer reading an invite list.
- The Resenter: Not best pleased about endlessly having to play second fiddle to his brother.
- The Unfavorite: His parents seem to have favored Mario since they were babies.
- Abhorrent Admirer: To Link, possibly because of Incompatible Orientation.
- Acrofatic: Trying to become this.
- Fat Best Friend: Implied to be this for Peach.
- Just Friends: With Luigi, which he's fine with.
- Weight Woe: A bit chubby, and believes she can win Link over if she slims down (good luck with that).
- Ambiguously Gay: He claims to be gay, but several times it could be questioned if it's true or not, to a point of being Ambiguously Bi.
- Gay Best Friend: Likely gay, and his role is mostly to advise and generally support Luigi. It's very clear that Luigi both needs and appreciates that support, though.
- Nice Guy: Always there to comfort Luigi when life gets him down.
- Pretty Boy: He's certainly caught Daisy's eye.
- Straight Gay: Acts like a normal Nice Guy, and is seemingly into men.
- Creepy Child: Constantly muttering to himself about death, despair, and other such nihilistic topics.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: A pompous annoyance who cracks bad jokes; barely anybody shows up to his party.
- Jerkass: Complete assholes to Luigi.
To be added...
- Jerkass: The 1-UP refuses Luigi to use him just because he looks weak, the poison is tries to kill people with its said poison, and the rest more or less just ignore Luigi all together.
- Jerkass: The one from World-1 sends Luigi away completely out of malice and mild-annoyance. He is kind of a dick.
- Unexpected Character: A one-shot from the old Mario RPG, presented as a highly-anticipated guest star.
- A Lady on Each Arm: Who says girls don't like shy guys?