The titular characters.
Tropes applying to the group as a whole
- Brilliant, but Lazy: They'd make incredibly good crimefighters if any of them could be called on to care about their jobs about 3% more than they do.
- Hero with an F in Good: Well they did choose to be heroes over any other path but they tend to be too lazy or too stupid to do the job right.
- The Mayor in one episode actually tried to take advantage of this when crime dried up and the various heroes were going stir crazy from boredom. His plan was that since the IMP are better at causing trouble than stopping it they would make ideal villains to get the heroes under control.
- 100% Adoration Rating: Everyone wants to join the IMP, much to Roger's disdain.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: They're a bunch of Funny Animals, a few humans, and things that don't really meet any classification that work together and try to save the day. Keyword being try.
RogerThe founder and leader of the IMP.
- Arbitrarily Large Bank Account: While Roger won the mansion that the IMP uses as a base in a contest it's implied that he has substantial funds available for his personal use as he funds the team and is often called upon to cover damages that they cause on or off the job.
- Author Avatar: For all intents and purposes he is Roger van der Weide, simply taking an active role in his work rather than simply creating it.
- Badass Normal: Has no powers and possibly no combat training or experience but is still often leading the charge against evil and standing alongside his teammates to do it.
- Berserk Button: He hates people asking to join the IMP, noting how he doesn't want to be saddled with even more characters to animate.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Constantly mentions how he did or didn't animate certain scenes or how he forgot to do so or how he doesn't want to animate certain things to... well you get the idea. He does this right to the other characters.
- Butt-Monkey: John is a bigger target but Roger gets several hits for the sake of comedy, often against all logic. He even lampshades it in one episode when the dogs try shaming him and he notes how he has no dignity left to start with.
- The Dog Bites Back: Roger usually just grumbles under his breath at life or his teammates screwing him over but he can be pushed too far and will retaliate if someone tries his patience a little too much.
- When Luc complains a bit too much about life at the mansion Roger just gets Zody to show off his Reality Warper powers and threatens to make Luc a target of them if he doesn't knock it off.
- When Hentai Boy, Hhog, and Mayleen accidentally get an office destroyed during one of their hero assignments and the owner tries to bill him for damages he forces them to continue the office jobs they initially got strongarmed into to pay off the debt.
- The Leader: He brought the team together and is the one that assigns the jobs they wind up doing.
- Only Sane Man: Quite often the only one to remember or care that they are supposed to be heroes.
HenrikA human with shapeshifting powers that uses Morph Man as his title, he's also the resident scientist.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He's very brilliant and by conventional standards, not just in comparison to his teammates. He's an incredible scientist and detective but he has quirks in his behavior and tends to home in on the wrong thing with his thought processes.
- Didn't Think This Through: One Christmas story had him reprogramming Eika to target anyone or anything that looked like Santa... on Christmas Eve. This was a poorly thought out plan to start with but the team also had an abundance of decorations and items with Santa designs on hand in the house. Hentai Boy even lampshades how Henrik didn't plan this one out so well.
- Extreme Doormat: He can pursue his interests with dogged determination but when actually faced with confrontation from others he tends to fold like paper.
- Forgot About His Powers: Constantly forgets about his morphing powers, especially when having them would be convenient.
- Gadgeteer Genius: His scientific skills manifest primarily in inventing outrageous yet fully functional items. Such as a Bring Dead People Back To Life Machine or a combat capable robot. He even accidentally designed a car so fast that it could go back in time (Meglif is the one that built it but she used his blueprints).
- Laser-Guided Karma: One episode had him tricking Mayleen into agreeing to a procedure that would alter her personality into acting like a dog so she could do work for him when he wanted quiet. Needless to say Meglif wasn't happy to see what happened to her sister and decided to give Henrik a taste of his own medicine as payback.
- Mad Scientist: Things like "informed consent" and "full disclosure" are more like suggestions than rules for him. He also really wants to get his hands on children and animals for his experiments. Like really wants to.
- Official Couple: With Meglif.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: He can morph into any shape he wants and can even create weapons. He claims in the sketch episode that it's not that great as it only effects physical shape and can't grant him enhanced strength or other abilities in his morphed forms.
- Those Two Guys: With Hentai Boy.
- Weaksauce Weakness: He can't morph in extreme cold.
Hentai BoyA human who got killed by Santa and became a demon. He was brought back to life by one of Henrik's inventions.
- All Men Are Perverts: He started out merely as liking porn or desiring to see racy pictures. He eventually reached the point that his female teammates were free game for his perversions.
- Characterization Marches On: There initially wasn't much to him other than basically being a criminal who was much more well read than he appeared. He eventually moved into All Men Are Perverts territory.
- Hidden Depths: Most of his early personality was based around the fact he was much smarter and more verbose than his criminal background would imply.
- Horn Attack: One of his combat strategies is charging at enemies to gore them with the horns on his head.
- Hypocrite Has a Point: During the Canada mission he calls Zody and Mayleen out for getting distracted during the mission when the situation got as bad as it did because he was distracted with using the security cameras for his own entertainment. He's completely right to do so and even points out they're being hypocrites because they blamed him for exactly what they're guilty of doing.
- Also after said mission when Ginny tries calling him out on his antics he doesn't actually deny it and turns it around on her by showing she was busy getting drunk instead of handling the criminals.
- Known Only by Their Nickname: Tells Henrik that Hentai Boy isn't his real name when asked but declined to tell him what it actually was.
- Noodle Incident: Why he went after Santa in the first place isn't entirely clear, just that Santa apparently owed his boss money.
- Official Couple: With Tiffany.
- Our Demons Are Different: Became a demon after Santa killed him. This gave him a functional pair of horns and a Prehensile Tail as well as the ability to float. It's also implied to have made him immune or highly resistant to fire as a few episode show him completely fine with temperatures that would be harmful or outright fatal to a normal person.
- Prehensile Tail: Becoming a demon gave him a tail that he could move about like any other limb.
- Reality Ensues: His death came about because he was a lone gunman with a handgun against several others armed with machine guns. He was able to get in a few shots on them but numbers meant he was going to get killed with those odds no matter what.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Prone to going into very detailed explanations about simple topics.
- Those Two Guys: With Henrik.
ZodyA welsh hedgehog that loves ice cream.
- Berserk Button: Don't insult ice cream. Or say anything negative about ice cream. Or say anything that could be seen as negative about ice cream. He will quite literally break the laws of physics to exact retribution.
- Character Development: Zody started out as an ice cream obsessed Cloudcuckoolander Manchild. He still is one but has gained new facets to his character such as being a bit of a party boy, openly seeing Mayleen as his girlfriend when before he really didn't care for her attention, and is a caring father to his daughter Brany.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Zody's thought process can go in very unusual directions.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Zody may be dumb as bricks but he has a sword that he knows how to use and that's if he doesn't just decide to punch someone's lights out if they anger him.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Zody is an ice cream obsessed moron but he can make some genuinely good points from time to time.
- When the house's supply of 7-Up disappears the housemates take H Hog at his word that he's not responsible. Zody makes a good case about the Double Standard involved by questioning why he didn't get the benefit of the doubt when they thought he ate their ice cream but H Hog does despite being just as obsessed with the drink as Zody is with ice cream.
- One episode has Hentai Boy getting Zody involved in his scheme to take pictures of the girls at a day spa. Zody does point out there are easier options for getting what he wants.
- During one of the minis Henrik figures out that John's latest death was murder and the killer is still in the room. Zody notes that they should focus on making sure the killer is arrested instead of going through Henrik's deduction show.
- Good Parents: He loves his little girl Brany and does his best to do right by her.
- Insane Troll Logic: Being a Cloudcuckoolander, Zody's mind can go into unusual tangents. A light example is that he thought something was a Welsh recipe because he's Welsh and the only one who uses it.
- No Guy Wants to Be Chased: Before Brany came along, if he did notice how much Mayleen liked him, he tended to be put off by her advances. One of the openings actually had her chasing after him as he ran away.
- Oblivious to Love: It's hard to say if he ever paid attention to Mayleen's glaring crush on him. She was able to make him notice a few times but he didn't much care for it.
- Overprotective Parents: Doesn't care much for Kaze, Brany's boy playmate, and tossed him out of the house when he saw them sitting together.
- Reality Warper: He has a magic paperblock that causes anything he draws to become real. He claimed it was destroyed in the episode that introduced it but it's shown that he kept it.
- Serious Business: Ice cream. He's a complete moron normally but threaten or insult his ice cream and you find yourself with lethal (borderline) competence. He built a security system you'd probably find in Fort Knox just to protect his personal stores of the stuff.
- Smart Ball: He actually grabbed it in one episode. After being fooled by Luc into giving him pretty much everything he could want with his magic paperblock Zody turned it all into ice cream and also did it to the paperblock, which he proceeded to eat. He shows afterwards that he actually kept the paperblock and lied to Luc because he knows No Man Should Have This Power and is keeping it to himself, only using it for harmless indulgences. So he caught on to Luc's plan, ruined it, and then fooled him into thinking that the means of doing it was destroyed so Luc couldn't use it again and kept it for his own ends. Not bad Zody.
- Too Dumb to Live: Zody is an idiot and that is substantiated fact. Something on the lower end of his stupidity is that he's willing to lick ice cream of live power lines.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Ice cream. It's less a food and more a way of life to him.