Here go characters of 5th season
Unnamed player Party
General description of the group and who it contains
- Badass Crew: Are we there yet?
- Well maybe not
- This is just example of editingamong others of spoilers
- Well maybe not
Alignment: Chaotic Good (according to him)
Alignment: Lawful [second part unknown]
- Elemental Punch: He reveals that he can perform punch infused with supernatural cold.
- Challenge Seeker: His entire motivation seems to be to challenge the Grand Master and win.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Insists on not using weapons, even when hitting enemies that are extremely cold or literally made of acid.
- Ki Attacks: the staple of his fighting style, used to deliver more punches than should be humanly possible in a single round.
- Alchemy Is Magic: Though he insists he's a scientist, thank you very much.
- Smarter Than You Look: Even ignoring the fact that he's an alchemist despite his background, he has a surprising amount of knowledge about Elven art, architecture and history.
- Trick Bomb: He has those, mainly :
- Acid Bombs
- Smoke Bombs
- Stink Bombs
- Familiar: A white fox that she can communicate with and ask for advice/second opinion.
- An Ice Person: Seems resistant to the harsh mountain climate and her entire magical arsenal seems to be centered around ice and other cold things.
- Mysterious Past: obviously isn't familiar with the intricacies of her job as Kazan and constantly hints, via slip ups or throw away remarks, that she was someone entirely different not so long ago.
- It Runs in the Family: the position of Kazan is hereditary, at least according to her explanation. Whether it's a simple kind of deal or some sort of blood curse remains to be seen.
- Solitary Sorceress: living all alone on a mountain top in a tiny hut? Check! Wielding magic? Check! Offering guidance and protection to the inhabitants of the surrounding region? Ehhh... maybe?
- Mask of Power: when first encountered by the team she constantly wore a mask which she seemed to be very tied to. She had to give it up to be saved from the acid pit and has been on a quest to retrieve it ever since.
- Night Mare Face: seems to be able to conjure one via the removal of her mask. Although once she lost said mask permanently she seems to have lost this ability. Much to the appreciation of the entire team.