- Big Bad: Of the Ultimate Plot, obviously.
- The Empire: They want to conquer the entire multiversenote
- Character Name Alias: Inverted. Chellnote Veratis goes by Claire Victorious.
- Dimensional Traveller: She leaves her home universe to travel the multiverse.
- Action Girl: Former operative for an unknown military branch who manages to do physically impossible stunts (such as during her fight with Multiversal Alliance authorities)
- One-Man Army: Her weapons can allow her to destroy pretty much any modern military singlehandedly. For instance, she takes over the spacetimeship she's in and wins a battle against many more. This victory encouraging many other soldiers to fight Ultimate and ally with anyone else willing to fight with them.
- Adaptational Abomination: Marx, who originally was a powerful villain in the Kirby series, is now all powerful but retaining his characteristics from the games.
- The Alcoholic: constantly gets drunk on batshine, a form of moonshine that is toxic on mortals. When he isn't drunk on that, he just drinks whiskey.
- Ambiguously Evil: It's questionable to say if Marx is truly evil, although he got exiled by even the Alien Space Bats, which must mean something.
- Anti-Villain: Marx has done several redeeming things, despite his more villainous tendency, and is willing to work with other people if the going gets rough.
- Ax-Crazy: Just like the games, Marx is often violent, lapses between being calm and threatening vaporization, and never seems to be quite well in the head.
- Big Fancy House: constructed a gigantic mansion in the middle of Siberia, and often lopes around in it.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: As an Alien Space Bat, he often follows logic that is totally alien and bizzare.
- Eldritch Abomination: Marx comes from outside space and time, has powers which no one besides his own kind can understand, and has the capabilities of doing whatever he wants. That does not stop him from being foiled.
- The Exile: After being a general ass to the other bats, he was sentenced to live in a prison dimension. This happened to be the Siberian Soldiers' dimension.
- Laughing Mad: constantly cackles, especially when he's about to do something evil.
- One-Winged Angel: Marx's form can be quite terrifying and monstrous. He often exploits this to invoke fear amongst people.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Marx collaborated with them at one point, allowing them to travel the multiverse,however they really wanted to deport what they considered untermensch to the worst dimensions. Thus, Marx had to reverse this event happening under threat by Ignatz.
- Black Eyes of Evil: His eyes are made out of black flame.
- Comic-Book Fantasy Casting: His preferred form has the appearance and voice of John Mulaney... but visibly off.
- Token Evil Teammate: He's the most evil ASB there is.
- Voice of the Legion: Speaks in G-Major, which is represented by an inverted capitalization in-text.
- The Assimilator: She wants your timeline.
- The Conqueror: She's got what could be considered the largest empire in the multiverse.
- Eldritch Starship: In possession of it. She has perverted the *Yamato* of James's TL into a nightmarish unstopabble superweapon.
- Eldritch Abomination: Obviously.
- Faceofan Angel Mindofa Demon: She *looks* like an average anime girl... until it's revealed she's actually Nyarlathotep
- The Omnipotent: Like other Bats, she can do whatever she feels
- The Kirk: While the other soldiers don't fit as neatly into the Freudian Trio, Rogers is the one who often is thrust into the leadership role, and becomes the arbiter between the various disputes of the soldiers.
- Glory Days: Highly exaggerated, considering that these "glory days" happened less than a year ago. Nonetheless, all four are aware that what happened in Siberia is quite possibly their "peak", and Murphy's coping with it the worse, insisting on going on adventures throughout the multiverse...
- Home Sweet Home: Now that his Siberian adventures are over, Pisani is adamant in his desire to settle down, with this often dragging him into conflicts with the other soldiers.
- Rambunctious Italian: The resident Italian-American, he's kind to his friends, but he tends to be undiplomatic, and has a short temper.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Pisani has been frequently called out on his excessive use of profanity.
- Deal with the Devil: While it's unclear who or what this entity exactly is, Holloway made a deal with... something in Siberia to gain superpowers. However, no-one really knows what Holloway's end of the deal was, and meanwhile the other soldiers are beginning to interact more and more with this strange entity...
- HeelFace Revolving Door: Holloway seems to be very volatile, and has turned evil and then good again at least once, although the latter was due to having his memory wiped. Still, it's entirely possible that he might do it again.
- Mad Scientist: Holloway fits the definition, or at least he did, until he lost his memories. It is unknown whether he is able to revert back into that.
A demigod child of Hephaestus and a welder named Corinna Bauer from the German Empire (the story is basically the The Camp Half-Blood Series, but in an alternate history world). She was introduced as an "exchange student", going to a rural high school in the Republic of Texas (remember, alternate history). While she wouldn't know it, this would be a manipulation of the Mist, designed to get demigods such as her to a safe place, away from the rampant monster attacks on demigods. Despite being safe and happy for a year or so, she would ultimately be attacked by a monster, forcing her to learn her true origin, and be whisked off to Camp Half-Blood for extra safety and training. Now, she's off on quests, helping people, and killing monsters.
Annika, being a child of Hephaestus, has unparalleled craftsmanship and mechanic skills (really paralleled only by her paternal half-siblings, and surpassed only by her father), and she's also a rare child of Hephaestus who can create and control fire. Her main weapon is a two-handed longsword she's named "Inferno".
- Berserk Button: Someone hurting her friends. First activated when a monster severely wounded one of her questing companions in Atlanta. She repayed that by slicing the monster in two from shoulder to opposite hip
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's a very kind, caring, and sweet girl, unless you hurt one of her friends (see above).
- Big Damn Heroes: Soon-to-be
- Big Eater: Annika has quite the appetite
- Casual Danger Dialogue: Will casually talk to others on the Relay, even in a huge battle with a monster
- Combo Platter Powers: Certainly not to the extent of some demigods, but masterful craftsmanship, able to gain knowledge about machines by simply touching them, and summoning and controlling fire are certainly this
- Contagious Heroism: Subverted; she can definitely inspire others to do heroic acts, but it's not to the scale of, say, Percy Jackson
- Cool Sword: Her celestial bronze-steel alloy longsword named Inferno that she made herself. It can channel Annika's fire magic like a wand, allowing her to concentrate her fire easier, and can turn into a key when not in use for easier carrying. It also returns to her pocket or bag whenever it gets lost
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu?: Annika has shown to be pretty disrespectful to the gods, due to their flaws and faults. It's a wonder how she's still alive
- Fatal Flaw: Her loyalty to her friends. She will do whatever it takes to save her friends, and it only gets worse when she gains the ability to transform into a dragon
- The Engineer: Being a daughter of Hephaestus, she embodies this, though she hasn't had all the chances to actually engineer stuff
- Everyone Knows Morse: Was taught it by her siblings in the Hephaestus cabin as a way to communicate while working
- Fishing Episode: Takes many of these between quests. She really enjoys fishing
- Gadgeteer Genius: Would be one if given the chance, though so far, nothings come up that would give her the chance
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Annika is fond of using the less extreme forms of curses
- Grease Monkey: Again, would be if given the chance. That's her area of expertise. Also has a history of being an amateur mechanic back in Germany
- Heroes Gone Fishing: See above
- Hot-Blooded: She can be set off pretty easily, especially if the person setting her off is a less-than-stellar person
- Human Mom Nonhuman Dad: Played straight. Her mom is a welder, and her dad is the literal god of fire and craftsmanship.
- Humble Hero: Annika doesn't want fame, power, or fortune, she just wants to help people, and she'll have a tendency to downplay many of her achievements.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Doesn't exactly like her godly heritage, preferring instead to have a somewhat normal life. That's not gonna happen, though.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Like with the Humble Hero above, she doesn't want much, only to be able to help those in need, and will always fight for what's right.
- Just a Kid: Some of Annika's opponents have dismissed her and whatever companions she's with as this.
- Kill It with Fire: When she learns of her pyrokinesis, she starts doing this a lot to her enemies.
- Logical Weakness: Inferno returning to Annika's pockets as a key. If she doesn't have a pocket, or a bag as a substitute, she's left without Inferno.
- MacGyvering: Being a child of Hephaestus, this comes naturally to her. Granted, she doesn't always have the means to, but when she does, she does it spectacularly.
- Woman on Fire: Being a pyrokinetic child of Hephaestus, this comes naturally.
- Master Swordswoman: In training. Being a demigod, she's already much better than mortals at swordsmanship, but she's got a long way to go, still.
- Nice Girl: She's an all-around good person, being supportive, helpful, kind, sweet, and caring.
- One-Woman Army: With enough skill and training, Annika can become this.
- Playing with Fire: Annika, being a pyrokinetic child of Hephaestus, is this. She can summon flames, control existing flames, and augment the temperature of any flame to extreme levels, as well as use heat, such as creating heat waves, heating up or cooling down objects. Furthermore, she is also immune to fire used against her, meaning fire can't kill her. Finally, she can influence (but not outright control) lava, and teleport through flames.
- Semi-Divine: Annika is a demigod.
- Super Strength: Being a demigod, she can easily trade blows with powerful monsters and even gods.
- Took a Level in Badass: Before she went to Camp Half-Blood, she was an average girl, with maybe a decent interest in fishing and mechanics. After going to Camp Half-Blood, she's on her way to becoming a badass warrior.
- Voluntary Shapeshifter: She can turn into a dragon, or take on certain draconic traits, such as claws, eyes, tail, wings, and/or a full coating of scales.
- Weredragon: She gains the ability to turn into a dragon from an ancient pact one of her ancestors made with a djinn after saving said djinn's life. It was "awakened" after Annika accidentally "bathed" in the blood of a dragon she killed in Jackson (really, one of her companions dealt a major blow to one of the dragon's arteries, and it just happened to coat Annika. That memory is still sore to Annika).
- Wreathed in Flames: Owing to her immunity to fire and heat, Annika can set parts or even the whole of her body on fire, delivering flaming punches, kicks, and other hand-to-hand attacks.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Notably, unlike her alts, she does not have one: the Christmas 2000 attack which would have left her an orphan was averted.
- Subverted in that her parents died as a result of the 7/11 Attacks.
- Entropy and Chaos Magic: In Alduin's words, she "flails [it] around like it's going out of style" hard enough to unleash a class 0 Apocalypse How on Nanjing.
- The Quiet One: Usually, she speaks with sign language. She only uses her voice when she's serious or excited.
- Artistic License History : He claims to have taken the place of about a dozen historical characters, among which Alonso Pissaro, Georgy Zhukov, Mark Anthony and Ivan the Terrible.
- Ancient Evil : See the above.
- Time Abyss: He was alive since the Trojan War.
Eric HekatesonAlduin's Grandson. It's established he was Josef Stalin.
- Posthumous Character: Is dead by the time the Relay starts.
- The Metric System Is Here to Stay: Unlike IOTL, he deliberately left the Russian customary units (which, in this timeline, were reformed by Peter the Great to be identical to the English/Imperial Units, not just defined by them) in use.
Blue Sky Galtzmann / Princess Caerulea
- Ambadassador: Is the current Ambassador of Equestria to the Eastern Roman Empire.
- Badbutt: She acts like a hotshot badass. Suffice to say, she's not while she does do acts of genuine badassery, the hotshot act doesn't last once her actual dorky self which she doesn't do a good job of hiding emerges.
- Big Fun: A visibly chubby Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Catchphrase: "Pretend I'm hugging you" and variations thereof.
- Color-Coded Characters: Her name's Blue Sky, so naturally (bar hazel eyes, and later red and green streaks in her mane) she's blue.
- Cuddle Bug: Hands hugs like candy to her close friends.
- Deadpan Snarker: Dabbles in sarcasm every once in a while.
- Expy / Composite Character: She's basically an R-Rated Rainbow Dash if she was a Regular Jane with delusions of Badasshood à la Strong Bad.
- Fantastic Racism: Was on the receiving end of it since almost all magical education in her native Equestria is limited to Unicorns only, she pursued her thaumatology studies in the United States.
- Genius Bruiser: Is both a magic expert and a part-time asskicker.
- Hot-Blooded: She's pushy and argumentative.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Blue Sky is arrogant, hotheaded, and very not above showing affection to her friends.
- Messy Hair: Her mane and coat are messy and poofy.
- Pretty Princess Powerhouse: Of course.
- Un-Evil Laugh: Her attempt at cackling evilly while pretending to be Pestilence is this.
- Winged Unicorn: Became one in the aftermath of the 7/11 attacks she absorbed enough magic from the thaum-nukes launched on DC to cause her ascension.
Senator Paul Shivley / Emperor Paul I of America
- America Takes Over the World: His ultimate goal is to do this, starting with the EU/NATO, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and (the independent in this timeline) Hawaii.
- Captain Ersatz: In other news, water is wet.
- Replacement Goldfish: In Geoff's words, he is one for real-life Iowa Senator and President-pro-Tempore Chuck Grassley.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Due to developmental problems, quickly decides that human memory counts as storage of copyright and it must erase it from all human memory... and the multiverse.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: Sees erasing all copyrighted material from existence (including memory), making humanity ok with that and expanding those actions across the multiverse is the right thing to do.
- Compelling Voice: One of Ela's abilities, and arguably her most frightening one.
- Horny Devils: Ela is a succubus, and while her having sex alone won't drain someone's soul, although it does put her in a good position to do so.
- Farm Boy: A classic example, although his (grand)parentage is angelic rather than royal.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: John's a medieval knight who was trapped in hell for 700 years and then flung into the modern era. He's having a bit of trouble adapting to this new world.
- Have a Gay Old Time: Has been prone to this, being a transplant from medieval times.John: What an interesting acting troupe... What a queer minstrelsy.
- Year Outside, Hour Inside: Downplayed: What was 700 years spent being trapped in hell, were, from his point of view... 300 years spent being trapped in hell.
- Doing Research: His job with the SCP Foundation is currently to study the Interdimensional Relay.
- Dimensional Traveller: [[Subverted]], He, along with his Timeline's Sloth's Pit, has been ISOT'ed into Anna and Blue's Timeline by the Ailen Space Bat Discord.
- Meme Acknowledgement: Before reseaching the device, he worked on SCP-3636, a Jukebox capable of making a music video for any piece of music ever made happen in real life. In a test to determine what happens if you play a song that was already played, he picked Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give you up", and ends up rickrolling the entire planet, but damage control limits it to New York City.