An under-construction list of major characters in Indie Pogo.
open/close all folders
Origin: The Blocks Cometh"The world is being destroyed...now is not the time to lounge around and sip margaritas! As the world crumbles around him, Blockman and various video game friends must run, jump, shoot and climb a seemingly never-ending deluge of falling blocks in order to survive." ― Trophy Description
- Attack Reflector: His neutral special, Tetro Twist, can knock away enemies and deflect projectiles.
- Dash Attack: His Side Special, Agent Combo, lets him dash up to three times.
- Death from Above: Is designed with strong downward power in mind, though not as much as Welltaro.
- The Faceless: The helmet he wears completely conceals his facial features.
- Falling Blocks: Most of his gameplay involves dropping these and knocking them around.
- Ground Pound: His down special, which has him dive straight down. Notable in that it can also be used to kick the blocks he places.
- Guns Akimbo: Can fire twin pistols as his neutral melee.
- Toilet Humor: Using his up special while a block is already placed has him fart. It deals decent damage and is a Meteor Move, to boot.
- Use Your Head: Does a headbutt in his up melee.
Origin: Enter the Gungeon"There are many members of the Cult of the Gundead that haunt the rooms and corridors of the Gungeon. However, none are as recognizable as the Bullet-Kin, the base minions in the Lich's army. By default, most carry a Magnum, and are known to hide behind flipped tables and enjoy riding minecarts."
- A.K.A.-47: Their AKEY-47 is a rapid-fire gun which deals low damage, but unlocks the chests they spawn with down special.
- Composite Character: Combines elements of different bullet-kin breeds and common gungeoneer abilities.
- Damage Over Time: Their Phoenix gun fires a short-range blast of fire which deals damage over time. It can be gotten rid of early by rolling.
- Dash Attack: Their Side Special has them do this, referencing the electrified rubber bullets. They can aim the dash up and down, and they can bounce off of walls while doing so.
- Ground Pound: Their Down Special has them do this with a chest, placing one down. Using Down Special again while a chest is already on the stage has them just do a traditional dive.
- Heal Thyself: Their chests have a chance to spawn hearts, which heal whoever picks them up. Enemies can pick them up if they're quick enough.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: They use the sword blasphemy in their melees. It shoots sword beams at full health and gets rid of projectiles.
- Long-Range Fighter: Thanks to their guns, they can zone pretty easily.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Hoo Boy. For starters, unique to them, they can aim their guns in 360 degrees with the right stick, and can fire with the unique input of right bumper. They also start with a few guns, which can be changed with Neutral Special. Down Special places a chest, which can be opened with the AKEY-47 that they start with, which can either hold items or more guns. All of their guns have a clip which shooting deducts from, and if they run out of bullets, they have to reload. If they are hit while reloading, they'll drop their gun. They also have a unique parkour in the form of the dodge roll, which isn't good for mobility, but deals damage and gives invincibility. Got that?
- Multi-Ranged Master: They have a wide selection of guns at their disposal.
- Pinball Projectile: Their Brick Breaker Gun fires a green shell that bounces off of walls and as such can hit enemies multiple times.
- Player-Guided Missile: Their RC Rocket fires one, which can be controlled with the right stick.
- Power Gives You Wings: Their up special has them sprout Bullat wings and fly upwards before entering a glide.
- Short-Range Shotgun: Their default shotgun fires a spread of bullets which deal great damage up close.
- Sword Beam: Their melees shoot one while they are at full health.
- Unnecessary Combat Roll: Their parkour is instead a dodge roll, which gives a few frames of invincibility.
Origin: BIT.TRIP"The always imperturbable CommanderVideo is known far and wide for his rhythmic athleticism. His interdimensional exploits in chase of the maniacal Timbletot have brought him to many a strange land. He is often seen with a rainbow trailing behind him." ― Trophy Description
- Anti-Air: His Up special has him fire a beat upwards as a projectile.
- Damn You, Muscle Memory!: Unlike other characters, CommanderVideo's up attack is not a recovery move. Instead, you need to use his down attack to recover.
- Diving Kick: His side special is an aimable one.
- Extremity Extremist: Mainly uses kicks in his melee attacks.
- Slide Attack: His grounded charge.
- Spring Coil: Summons one in his down special. Apart from it being his recovery, the kick he does after jumping can deal damage, and the spring itself can bounce enemies upwards.
- The Power of the Void: His super, which creates a large blob from Bit Trip Void.
Origin: Shütshimi"Fishy is a muscle-bound fishy cursed with an incredibly short attention span. Armed with a bullet-morphing shotgun and an affinity for randomized power-ups, the task of defending the seven seas is an interesting one...or it would be if Fishy could remember." ― Trophy Description
- Cigar Chomper
- Close-Range Combatant: He has no ranged attacks, but his close ranged attacks are very powerful. Averted as of Heavy Metal, as he gained two projectiles.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: His Down Melee and Grounded Charge attacks have him use these. The Down Melee is notable in that it's one of his strongest attacks, especially if used after a Side Special.
- Human Cannonball: Or a fish cannonball, done via his Side Special. Fishy can even use his shotgun or a powered-up down melee after the launch.
- Mighty Glacier: His attacks are very strong, but he is rather slow in the movement department.
- Not Quite Flight: His Double Jump behaves oddly. Instead of jumping a second time, he swims upwards for a short amount of time. As of Heavy Metal, it was changed to his Up Special and he gained a proper air jump.
- Orbiting Particle Shield: Can create one made of smaller fish by charging up his ground attack. The fishes themselves only deal 2 damage without flinching, but after you charge them, they contstantly follow you.
- Short-Range Shotgun: His shotgun, despite firing side-to-side, has very little range, making it act more like a melee weapon than a true firearm. As of heavy metal, it only fires to one side, though it is classifed as a melee attack rather than a special.
- You Will Not Evade Me: His down special, if it hits, allows him to throw enemies towards himself. Great for getting around his lack of speed.
Origin: Jack The Reaper"When the moon falls, bringing the spirits of the afterlife to the mortal world, there's only one hero you should call on to restore the natural order. The Angel of Death: Jack the Reaper! By collecting the spirits of defeated foes, he can equip and combine weapons." ― Trophy Description
- Chainsaw Good: Jumps up in the air and then falls down while holding one in his grounded charge after heavy metal.
- Epic Flail: He can utilize a chained spike ball with his down special, which synergies excellently with his hover.
- Laser Blade: Swings one in his side melee.
- The Grim Reaper: Albeit in a much smaller and cuter form.
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: He uses his scythe as this for his side special. It cannot be aimed after Heavy Metal, but it has a long range and can deal multiple hits on the way back. It does not come back directly to you after Heavy Metal, but if it is caught it powers up the next time you use it.
- Sinister Scythe: Of course, being a reaper. His Side Special has him throw one like a boomerang, and his Down Melee has him attack with them at close range.
- This Is a Drill: His super, which creates two expanding rings of drills around him. His up special has him now jump upwards while holding two drills.
Origin: Freedom Planet"Sash Lilac is a half-water dragon, believed to be the last of her kind. She is known for helping someone in need without hesitation. Along with her best friend Carol Tea, she lives in a treehouse hidden deep within Dragon Valley, stealing off the rich to survive." ― Trophy Description
- Action Girl
- Calling Your Attacks: "Cyclone!" (notably making her one of the only characters who's not The Voiceless)
- Close-Range Combatant: Unlike most other characters in the roster, she does not have any projectiles, apart from her super.
- Dash Attack: Her Up Special, which can be aimed in any direction.
- Diving Kick: Her Down Special. Its trajectory can be aimed to either go straight down or at a downwards angle.
- Flash Step: Her Side Special has her do one.
- Status Buff: Her grounded charge after Heavy Metal has her jump through a time gate, gaining a dragon star. This powers up her side melee, Side Special, and Up Special, but it disappears if the latter two are used.
- Spin Attack: To be expected from a move called Cyclone.
- Wave Motion Gun: Her super attack. It even moves up and down after Heavy Metal.
Origin: Rivals of Aether"Orcane is well known as a deviant trickster by the Water Merchants of Water Town. Despite their apparent disdain, they often commission him for stealthy missions, to which he puts his unique ability to transform into water to great use." ― Trophy Description
- Bubble Gun: Also capable of propelling him when he uses it in his down special.
- Dash Attack: His melees have him dash in any direction.
- Making a Splash: Just like in his home game, his moveset is made up of water-based attacks.
- Tele-Frag: He can teleport right on top of enemies who were hit by his puddle projectile, delivering a considerable amount of damage to them in the process. With good timing, he can also teleport into enemies who get too close to his puddle for even more damage. His Side Special also can deal damage.
- Trap Master: Courtesy of his puddle, which can be placed in either his Neutral, Up, or Down Specials.
Origin: The Next Penelope"After her hometown of Ithica is savagely attacked, Penelope is sent on a quest by her conqueror, Poseidon, as a bargain to keep her people safe. With nothing but her race ship in tow, she must search the galaxies for her husband Odysseus after his 10-year absence." ― Trophy Description
- Action Girl
- Arm Cannon: Her grounded attack has her charge up a barrage of bullets.
- Cast from Hit Points: After heavy metal, placing a vampire mine deals a bit of damage to herself. The healing from the mine is greater than the damage taken, meaning this is to curb spam.
- Dash Attack: Her side special has her boost forwards. It covers a long distance, but it doesn't deal damage. Its main function is to start or extend combos.
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: Uses one in her down special. It can be used both to grab onto enemies and to get you back to the ground.
- Handicapped Badass: Missing an eye and an arm. Will kick your ass regardless.
- Kick Chick: Her melees are all graceful kicks.
- Life Drain: Her vampire cubes damage enemies and restore a little bit of her health.
- More Dakka: Her grounded charge has her do this.
- Tele-Frag: Her Up Special works like this. It can also be used to push her vampire cubes around.
- Ramming Always Works: Her super involves summoning her ship to crash into enemies. The ship itself also leaves a lot of vampire cubes behind.
Origin: Shovel Knight"A practitioner of the ancient code of Shovelry, Shovel Knight can do almost anything with his signature weapon: the Shovel Blade. He uses it to mercilessly attack, dig up treasure, & bounce on foes in search of his long-lost partner Shield Knight, against all odds." ― Trophy Description
- Attack Reflector: Just like in his home game, his Neutral melee can reflect projectiles.
- Bouncing Battler: In addition to automatically jumping like everyone else, you can hold down to have him hold his shovel blade downwards like in his home game. While it actually makes your Goomba Stomp weaker, it can be useful for mobility since you don't have any landing lag with his Shovel Drop.
- Heroes Gone Fishing: He can pull forth his fishing pole in the heat of battle and drop it down bottomless pits before yanking up healing items. The hook can also be dropped onto opponents, and when he chooses to reel it in, anyone caught in the path of his hook coming back will take damage.
- Mighty Glacier: Not that fast, but has a wide variety of options to deal with enemies.
- Musical Assassin: His super move is blowing his war horn.
- Playing with Fire: Uses the flare wand in his neutral special.
- Shovel Strike: Natch.
- Sword Plant: See Bouncing Battler.
Origin: Stardrop Blaster"As a supernova sentry, Stardrop was sent by the lords of the cosmos to bring justice to the universe. Running at the speed of a shooting star, defying gravity, and utilizing a wide array of cosmic magic, Stardrop has brought entire civilizations to their knees." ― Trophy Description
- Dash Attack: His Up Special has him curl into a ball before charging upwards or at an angle. His Super attack has him do this a lot as well.
- Having a Blast: His Neutral Melee creates an explosion on both sides of him. His charged ground attack also summons an exploding star.
- Perpetual Smiler: Happiness is the only emotion he can feel, thus he almost never wipes the smile off his face.
- Star Power: His grounded charged attack and down special both involve stars.
- Trap Master: Downplayed, but holding down the down special turns the star projectile into a trap that can be remotely detonated.
Origin: Teslagrad"On a dark and stormy night, he was forced to flee from the Kingsguard of Elektropia. Upon reaching an imposing tower in the capital of Teslagrad, he began to unravel the now forgotten order of the Teslamancers, and of the King's gruesome reign." ― Trophy Description
- Combos: Thanks to his magnetism, he has a wide variety of unique combo strings.
- Hollywood Magnetism: Any of his attacks will magnetize the enemy that they hit, making them fly towards him when he uses his Neutral Special.
- Lightning Gun: His down special fires an electromagnetic beam towards the ground for as long as the player holds the button.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Again, enemies that are hit by his attacks will be magnetized. If they are within a certain distance from him, he can pull them in with his Neutral Special.
- Megaton Punch: His Up Special has him teleport, then punch in a direction of your choice. The teleport itself and the punch can magnetize enemies. His Side Special has him do the same thing, except he teleports forwards.
- Nerf: Got hit by this rather hard in the Heavy Metal update, mostly to reduce his massive burst damage potential.
- Shock and Awe: In addition to his Lightning Gun, his grounded attack shoots an electrical orb upwards which can be attracted with his Neutral Aerial.
Origin: Velocispider"Velocispider is a lethally dangerous specimen called an Araknasaur. The evil Robot Seafood Corporation found this out the hard way when they attempted to steal its coveted eggs with an onslaught of weaponized Aquabots. Nobody messes with Velocispder's eggs." ― Trophy Description
- Anti-Air: As said below, many of its attacks fire upwards.
- Charged Attack: Velocispider's grounded charge is notable since it is also his neutral and side specials. In the air, the blast can be aimed.
- Death from Above: Inverted; many of its attacks fire upwards, forcing it to stay on or near the ground for maximum effectiveness. This makes it more-or-less the opposite of Welltaro gameplay-wise.
- Having a Blast: Its Up and Down Melees create a short-range explosion from its head cannon.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: As its name implies, it has the legs and stubby appearance of a spider as well as the scales and head of a Velociraptor.
- Shock and Awe: His Up Special has him fire a controllable spark, which he follows when the attack button is released.
- Short-Range Long-Range Weapon: His Up and down melees have him create a short-range explosion from his head cannon, which is normally used as a projectile weapon with his grounded charge and his Neutral and Side Specials.
- Wave Motion Gun: Fires one upwards for its super attack.
Origin: VVVVVV"Viridian is the captain of the D.S.S. Souleye. When his ship fell victim to the VVVVVV dimension and his crew teleported away, it became his mission to rescue them all and forge a way home. His hallmark ability to flip his own gravity was crucial on this perilous journey." ― Trophy Description
- Adaptational Badass: His only ability in his home game was being able to alter his personal gravity; here, he can also throw V spikes around and use his Super to temporarily alter the gravity of everyone else.
- Gravity Master
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Instead of having a traditional Double Jump, he temporarily reverses his own gravity. This lets him pull off tricks that no other character can accomplish, such as standing on the bottom of platforms and giving him a very tall jump.
- Spin Attack: His Neutral and Side Specials. It can deal multiple hits and you can even reverse your gravity while spinning. Using both in the air powers up the second one, as well.
- Spikes of Doom: His Down Special has him create some spikes, which then go downwards. It deals much more damage at close range than after they're thrown.
- Teleporters and Transporters: His Up Special has him create two teleporters, which teleport enemies between them. Throwing an enemy into one will deal a little extra damage to the enemy.
- Words Can Break My Bones: His melees has him physically attack with words.
Origin: DownWell"Welltaro is a curious young person who fell down a well. He utilized a trusty pair of Gunboots to slow his descent speeds and damage enemies below. In order to reload ammo, he needed only touch ground (or an enemy's head). Reaching the bottom yielded a special reward." ― Trophy Description
- All There in the Manual: This game happens to be the first time his name is mentioned.
- Armed Legs: Welltaro's gunboots.
- Balloonacy: He can utilize a balloon for recovery, though it doesn't go very far and can easily be popped. He can also pop it on command by using his up special again.
- Death from Above: Much of his moveset consists of attacks that fire below him to varying degrees, so he must stay above the enemy as long as possible in order to be effective.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Welltaro's down special is firing a quick laser blast immediately downward.
- Magikarp Power: While not underpowered, Welltaro can give himself a permanent upgrade with his super, eventually making him a force to be reckoned with.
- Mechanically Unusual Fighter: Instead of double jumping (like everyone else sans Viridian), he shoots his Gunboots downwards as a Recoil Boost. While he only has to fire one bullet to act as a double jump, he can spend more to gain more lift and deal damage to enemies below you. After Heavy Metal, he can also gain upgrades with his super.
- Recoil Boost: Does this instead of a double jump.
- Rocket Jump: His grounded charge.
- Short-Range Shotgun: His side special makes his gunboots act like this, after jumping sideways.
- Spread Shot: His neutral special has him fire three bullets downwards. It also behaves similarly to his air jumps in that it gives you a Recoil Boost.
- Swiss Army Weapon: His gunboots fire a lot of different projectile types.
- Unorthodox Reload: Like in Downwell, Welltaro can run out of ammo, and it won't be restored until you bounce off the ground or an enemy's head.
Origin: Zorbie"Zorbie is out of jail and he iz hungry. Upon release, he does what any sensible person would do: Throw an axe (& other wacky power-ups) at birds overhead to make a nice meal. Can he take out the evil Gordolex before he's re-captured into police custody?" ― Trophy Description
- An Axe to Grind: His main weapon is his signature axe, which is a vital tool for both ranged encounters and close quarters combat. He can also throw a much larger one in his super.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: He must be careful when throwing his axe as a projectile, as he can potentially damage or even K.O. himself with it in the same way as his home game.
- Stance System: In a sense. He can throw his axe as a strong projectile, but he doesn't pick it up, it makes his Spin Attack less effective and changes his ground attack to bringing the axe to his location.
- Spin Attack: His neutral special; it does noticeably less damage if the axe isn't in his hands.
- Swallowed Whole: His Up Special is to attack from beneath by swallowing his opponent, and them eject them out the back door.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: In this case, his Axe can be thrown with his ground attack. However, be careful since you can hit yourself with it and you have to manually pick it up after you throw it.
- Toilet Humor: In addition to pooping out enemies after eating them, his side special has him dash forwards while farting.
Origin: Nefarious"He may have finally gained villainous momentum after his heroic archnemesis Mack forfeited a battle. By harnessing the magic power of the princesses to fuel his ultimate death machine, the Doom Howitzer, Crow may just end up on top of a new world order." ― Trophy Description
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: He can break parts of his ship to reveal the circuitry underneath. Only you get hurt by touching it though.
- Final Boss: He is always the last opponent encountered in Arcade Mode.
- Homing Projectile: One of his attacks as him fire several homing missiles.
- Immune to Flinching: Most attacks, including your Goomba Stomp, won't make him flinch. Only stronger attacks will knock him around.
- SNK Boss: He has a health bar three times the normal length, hits like a truck, rarely flinches from attacks, has multiple hard-to-avoid projectiles, and can freely move through the air during some of his moves. If you don't go into the fight with all three lives, you probably won't come out on top.
- Taken up a notch with his Challenge fight, where on top of everything else mentioned, his HP has been raised to FIVE HUNDRED. Good luck with that.
- This Is a Drill: One of his more dangerous attacks; it can singlehandedly throw you off the stage due to it being able to combo into itself.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Throws bouncing bombs around as one of his attacks.
Origin: The Adventure Pals"The diabolical Mr. B. is kidnapping old people and turning them into hot dogs! It's up to the Adventure Pals to save the day. Sparkles the Giraffe can stretch and shapeshift to reach new heights. She also fits conveniently inside a nifty backpack" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Aegis Defenders"Traveling with a party of Ruinhunters, his granddaughter Clu among them, Bart's mission is to recover lost technology and salvage it for a price. His knack for engineering allows him to restore tech found in disrepair and build turrets to siege monsters." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Crypt Of The Necrodancer"Against her Uncle Eli's wishes, Cadence approached a magical crypt in search of her missing father. When entering, she fell, enduring what should have been a mortal blow. While unconscious, the Necrodancer stole & cursed her heart to forever beat to his music" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Carrie's Order Up!"When Carrie showed up to work one day to a notice of closure on the restaurant door, she knew she was the only crab with enough pizzazz to keep it afloat. She tirelessly runs, carries, & spins through an array of rambunctious customers in classic arcade fashion!" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Chicken Wiggle"When an evil witch on a pogo stick kidnapped all of Chicken's friends, he teamed up with an unlikely ally. Together with Wiggle the worm, the dynamic duo lay chase. Chicken is able to peck enemies, while Wiggle's stretchy body can be used as a hookshot." ― Trophy Description
Origin: They Bleed Pixels"When she first arrived at Lafcadio Academy for Troubled Young Ladies, she had no way of knowing what horrors would befall her. After reading the demonic Book of Claws in the library, nightmarish visions began to overtake her dreams, and transform her waking body." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Road Warriors"Cluck is an up-and-coming challenger to the Road Warriors. This means he must compete in high-octane, intergalactic combat races against dangerous foes. He puts his driving, sniping, and car mechanic skills to use to become the greatest racer in the universe!" ― Trophy Description
Creep A. Crow
Origin: Redungeon"A scarecrow with a watermelon for a head that is always jumping. When entering the Redungeon, Creep A. Crow puts that jumping to use by resisting cobwebs that would paralyze most explorers. It has the ability to scare any living entity, quite literally, to death!" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Dandara"The once prosperous land of Salt is now a directionless world on the brink of collspse. Dandara, a savior from the Crib of Creation has awoken to restore order. She uses gravity-defying leaps to navigate mazelike domains, and defeats foes bent on oppression." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Duck Game"In the futuristic year of 1984, ducks run wild in frantic battle. Donning hats of their own making, these blood-thirsty heathens wield weapons of almost every description in order to claim the ultimate prize: A shiny golden trophy." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Duke Dashington"Duke Dashington takes treasure hunting to a new extreme. This classy macho man uses his signature jab to dash thru corridors at gravity defying speeds. This has been useful since the ancient temple of Nenapmis began to crumble as he neared." ― Trophy Description
- Lightning Bruiser: He had to rush room per room within a temple before it collapsed.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: He uses them to break through cracked walls and pillars.
- Top-Heavy Guy
Origin: Skyhook"Fin is a pirate shark with a trident harpoon affixed to his arm. Along with four other grappling marauders, he often partakes in an aerial bloodsport called "Skyhook". His powerful teeth and ability to land-swim come in handy in a pinch. He also enjoys basketball." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Two Brothers"When Roy Guarder found himself no longer in the land of the living, he discovered a realm of unseen color in the Afterlife Hub. While exploring, The Guide provided helpful commentary. He was also responsible for sending Roy and company back to the mortal world." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Action Henk"After a hiatus that left the 'Toy of the Year' in a slight state of out-of-shapeness, Henk set out on a journey to reclaim the title of Action Henk. He had to master momentum and defy physics, all while making sure no ragged 90's action figures outrace him." ― Trophy Description
Jack B. Nimble
Origin: Jack B. Nimble"Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, Jack whipped every candlestick...or so the legend goes. Jack has been known to leap and dash across spooky hilltops, gothic cityscapes, and dank dungeons. With his trusty whip in tow, he is able to destroy candles along his path." ― Trophy Description
Jack N' Jill
Origin: Jack n' Jill"Jack & Jill are a match made in 8-bit heaven. If ever the pair becomes separated, it's their mission to reunite at all costs, despite what perils may be between them. They tend to be a bit single-minded, often electing to do only one action at a time." ― Trophy Description
- Official Couple
- Official Couple Ordeal Syndrome: To the point where their entire game and every single level involves Jack jumping and evading danger to reunite with Jill.
Origin: Slayin"A Knight sets forth on a quest to slay a dreaded dragon. A bit of a narcissist, he spends earnings on decorations for his eventual gravestone as a tribute to his great deeds. Luckily, he's found a method for maximizing loot drops by slaying in quick succession." ― Trophy Description
- Face Death with Dignity: Can be applied here, stated he buys decorations for his eventual gravestone.
- Glory Seeker: A major reason why he went on his quest to begin with. Fame happens to be your total score's name within his own game.
- The Hero: He sought forth on his quest to slay a dreaded dragon.
- The Narcissist
Origin: Mutant Mudds"Armed with heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesis, the Mutant Mudds. Max has blasted and hovered his way across soiled landscapes in search of mysterious water sprites who hold the power to banish the Mudds away forever." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Candies 'n Curses"Everyone knew Molli Pop was the bravest girl around. After taking a dare to enter the dreary mansion near the forest's edge, she discovered the rumors of ghostly hauntings were true. It was there that she faced the Phantom King to discover a devilish curse." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Creepy Castle"Moth, a plucky adventurer, has arrived to investigate a conspiracy that has been welling deep within the stone walls of an ancient castle. Little does he know, the keep's master has been leading its denizens to build a dangerously revolutionary device. Hurry, Moth!" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe"Why match colored blocks when you can just shoot the hell out of them? That's the question Mr. Serious had when he found himself trapped on an island full of falling blocks. But he must watch his combos, as it may leave him plummeting to hazards below." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Crypt Of The Necrodancer"Her tale predates the creation of the Necrodancer's crypt. Once an ordinary girl, Nocturna was turned into a vampiric entity. In order to regain her humanity, she hunted down a mysterious scientist known as the 'Conductor' to recover the now-famed Golden Lute." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Pix the Cat"Pix has the cat-like reflexes required to rescue forsaken ducklings from the nested levels of the infamous GRID of INFINITY. The ducklings followed him closely, believing him to be their mother, until he could safely drop them off at exit portals." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Pizza Vs. Skeletons"On a moonlit night, every 1000 days, the restless dead rise up to play. They did not expect, on this night though, a fierce opponent of sauce, cheese, & dough. And when our hero's quest is complete, will prove pizza more than something good to eat." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Tetrobot and Co."15 years after Tetrobot's first adventure, he's now one of the world's most popular robots. But he's not indestructible. Psychobot, a miniaturized robot was created to go inside his big brother Tetrobot and repair internal damages by vacuuming up blocks that matter." ― Trophy Description
Big Brother Worship: Brings it upon himself to fix any damages his brother, Tetrobot has.
Origin: Samurai Blitz"A fearless samurai whose claim to fame was a solo head-on assault against an army of invading Oni. His katana is so sharp it can slice wind, allowing him to stay airborne longer than humanly possible. After eating his favorite ramen, not even death can stop him." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Expert Wrassling"Wrassling is the national sport of Slamdovia, where champion Wrasslers are regarded as the most skilled athletes in the world. As Wrasslers expertly waggle their arms, it is the Ref's job to determine a victor. He also enjoys officiating Indie Pogo matches." ― Trophy Description
Origin: JumpJet Rex"Rex is a Dinonaur who loves 3 things: Speed. Style. Shiny Trinkets. When he straps on his trademark Jump-Jet boots, he is able to defy gravity by endlessly jumping. This is exceptionally useful in his misssion to save earth from an incoming asteroid." ― Trophy Description
Rosy Cheeks Boy
Origin: Platform Panic"Rosy Cheeks Boy doesn't know why he was abducted and thrown into a research testing facility. Perhaps it was because the Panic Bots confused him for a dragon of legend. Regardless, he had to navigate the perils of the lab in order to regain his freedom!" ― Trophy Description
Roy G. Biv
Origin: Ink"Imagine a reality where you cannot see surrounding terrain until you touch it. That's the challenge put in front of Roy. With a unique ability to spread multicolored ink across the land, he's found a way to learn from failures of the past to improve chance of success." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Sausage Sports Club"Scout is the dog who welcomes new animals into the Sausage Sports Club! With his long springy neck, he and other participants waggle their heads around to hit sports balls, fellow contestants, and other objects. He's also an aficionado of stylish hats." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Slime-San"Slime-san lived with his family until he was eaten by a monstrously large worm! Using his morphing ability to secrete through various obstacles, his mission is to find a way out of the worm's belly before the rising acid gets him. Slime-san loves green apples!" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Rain World"Slugcats are nomadic creatures that are both predator and prey in a broken ecosystem. After being separated from its family following a devastating flood, this slugcat was forced to wield a spear and brave the industrial wastes, hunting enough food to survive." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Sparkthe Electric Jester"Spark entertained many in his career as a jester...that is, until he lost his job and was replaced by a robot version of himself, Fark. In a strange twist of fate, robots soon began attacking cities around the world, leaving Spark no choice but to stop them." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion"She is the ghost of a preteen girl who inflicts her will upon anyone who enters her derelict mansion upon a hill. Despite her appearance, spooky wants to be feared and despises being called 'adorable' or 'cute'. It appears she's planning something sinister." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Rising Dusk"Tamako is a young girl who finds herself trapped in the shadowy realm of the Yokai. On her journey to return home, she must avoid the coins she finds. They weigh her down, preventing her from being nimble enough to make the journey out of the spectral realm." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Super Dangerous Dungeons"Despite his young age, when it comes to theiv...errr... treasure hunting, Timmy is no amateur. With nothing but his wits reflexses, and whatever equipment he finds along the way, Timmy fearlessly springs into even the most dangerous of dungeons!" ― Trophy Description
Origin: Turn Undead"He roams the land in the dead of night, seeking out monsters to slay. But no prey has ever been more elusive than his nemesis, Dracula. The Vampire Hunter dual-wields golden guns that shoot wooden stakes. When they cling to walls, he is able to climb them." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Bleed"Wyrn is a girl with big ambitions. She strives to become the Ultimate Videogame Hero. In order to do that, she must topple the world's current heroes. Equipped with dual pistols and a mean-looking sword, she uses insane aerial maneuverability to stay on top." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Leap Day"Yolk is the star of a mobile platforming game with a unique twist. He must climb the towering vertical landscapes which change EVERY SINGLE DAY, all while collecting an amalgamation of tasty fruit. Yolk is also known for taking charismatic selfies." ― Trophy Description
Origin: Alwa's Awakening"The Land of Alwa was once a peaceful place...until the mystical Vicar enslaved the people and reigned supreme. In order to fight back, an elderly woman summoned Zoe from another world, a heroine whose might and magic could restore Alwa to it's former glory." ― Trophy Description