Fans of only the anime and manga must beware of spoilers.
Lucia "Lu" Rea RegulusThe third princess of the Regulus kingdom, who meets and falls in love with Touya after he saves her country from a civil war. She is the fifth girl to be inducted into Touya's harem.
- Birds of a Feather: Due to having similar age, appearance, demeanor, and upbringing, Lucia and Yumina get along extremely well.
- Damsel in Distress: Touya first meets her seconds from being stabbed during a coup. He rescues her, and she falls in love immediately.
- Dual Wielding: She uses a katana and short sword combo, exactly like Yae.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: She was never allowed to cook in the Regulus castle, but as Touya's wife, she learns how to please him. She is also one of the more feminine of his wives.
- Here We Go Again!: Her actions during their first meeting warns Touya that he's going the same route with her that he did with Yumina.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: She was sheltered as a princess, but she wants to join Touya and company in battle so that she can be useful to him.
- Love at First Sight: After being rescued by Touya, Lucia is instantly captivated.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: She insists on being called "Lu".
- Rescue Romance: Touya saves her at the very last second, just before she's assassinated. She falls for him immediately.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: In addition to being a princess, she falls in love with Touya at first sight, stares at him (complete with "Jiiiiiii..." sound effect), and when he's uncomfortable with it, asks him "Do you dislike younger ones?". Touya realizes that, note-for-note, this is exactly what happened when he first met Yumina. Lampshaded when Rin/Leen says "Do you dislike older ones?" when Touya initially rejects her offer of marriage.
Hildegard "Hilda" Minas Lestia
The first princess of the Lestia kingdom. She is the seventh girl to be inducted into Touya's harem.
- Action Girl: She's one of the best swordswomen in the world.
- Badass Normal: Like Yae, she has no magical affinities. The only thing she can rely on are her sword skills.
- Bash Brothers: She and Yae form an awesome sword duo, teaming up together to back their husband Touya.
- Birds of a Feather: She and Yae become great friends, sparring partners, and form a partnership in battle.
- Everyone Can See It: After she shows up at Touya's abode, everyone can tell that she's madly in love. Except Touya, that is.
- Hidden Buxom: Hilda is second only to Yae in terms of bust size in Touya's harem, but you wouldn't be able to tell with her armor.
- Insecure Love Interest: When she finds out Yae is Touya's fianceé, she fears any chance she had with Touya is lost because Yae is basically her equal. When she finds out that Touya has six fiancees already, she questions what she could possibly offer him that six other girls couldn't.
- Jumped at the Call: More like "jumped at the harem", but close enough. When she learns that Touya is destined to "only" have 9 wives, and that there's only 3 slots remaining, she jumps at the chance to be wife number seven.
- Love at First Sight: Well, if a guy saved your company of knights from a monster, healed all of the survivors, handed you a magical sword made of the strongest material known to man, and then flew off in the sky, you'd fall in love, too.
- Master Swordswoman: She's one of the finest swordswomen in the world, right on par with Yae.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: She prefers to go by "Hilda".
- The Power of Love: During the Pruning Ceremony, she receives the Goddess of Love's powerup specifically because the goddess lies and says Touya mentioned how much he loved her.
- Rescue Romance: According to the Goddess of Love, she was hopelessly in love with Touya the moment he saved her.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: She's the first princess of the Lestia Kingdom, but she can get right on the front lines and fight.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: After her first meeting with Touya, he became all she could talk about for months afterwards, to the point that her grandfather decided to pay Touya a visit just to see the man for himself.
- Unrequited Tragic Maiden: For a few minutes. After sparring with Yae, Hilda calls her Touya's "knight" and Yae corrects her and states that Touya is her fiance. Hilda's heart instantly breaks, until Yae tells her she knows exactly how she feels, because Yae felt the exact same way when Touya became engaged to Yumina. Yae then suggests that Hilda and the rest of the girls have a little chat...
SakuraA mysterious amnesiac girl whom Touya saves from an assassination attempt. She is the ninth and final girl to be inducted into Touya's harem.
- The Chanteuse: When Touya practices playing the piano, she starts singing along with the music.
- Horny Devils: She's actually a succubus from the demon kingdom.
- Name Amnesia: She doesn't know her real name due to her amnesia. At first.
- Magic Music: She has the ability to use her song to support allies, even have a macross like Frame Gear to work with.
PamThe princess of an amazonian tribe of warriors. She is the first girl to be interviewed by the Bride Conference and fail to be inducted.
- All Amazons Want Hercules: In a literal sense, Touya directly compares her tribe to Amazons, and Pam wants Touya because of how powerful he is.
- Buxom Is Better: According to Touya, her breasts are even larger than Yae's. In fact, the reason he doesn't even speak up during the Bride Conference's judgment is because he's afraid anything he says will be twisted to assume he wants Pam because of her boobs.
- Darwinist Desire: She wants to have Touya's child because her tribe needs to be strengthened. It's implied that she's also physically attracted to him, but that's a secondary concern.
- It's All About Me: Using her eye, Yumina determines that Pam is unsuitable to be a wife, or even a mistress, of Touya because Pam doesn't really love or care about him. She just wants his baby.
- Man Bites Man: She bites Touya on the neck to mark him as her mate the first time they met.
- Nubile Savage: A beautiful, scantily-dressed tribal girl with a noticeably huge rack.
- Romantic False Lead: She is the first girl to outright get rejected by Touya and the rest of his brides.
- Women Prefer Strong Men: She marks Touya as her mate because of his absurd power, and she wants a powerful child.