The agents that are working under the Aurum Investigation Agency for the Supernatural
Grandmaster and Master Agents
Julian Peter Eon Von Hauer
The Grandmaster of the Aurum Investigation Agency for the Supernatural.
The Secundus of the Aurum IAS, Eon's loyal Number Two
A high-tier Magician recruited by Eon together with his little sister Sena.
- Bishonen: complete with Bishie Sparkle
Aurum's IAS resident Head Medic.
Aurum IAS' Tech Support, also Calvin's little sister
Charles Ó hAllmhuráin
Huang Feng Rong
Nikolas van der Berg
- Academic Athlete: Entered college through sports scholarship.
- Affectionate Nickname: His family calls him Niko. He's also been nicknamed Hawkeye, Legolas, Katniss and Dipshit.
- Archer Archetype
- Attention Whore: Downplayed. He won't go around looking for it, but he loves it.
- Always Second Best: All his life, he's never got to be the first in anything.
- Career-Ending Ability: Due to his ability, he can easily cheat his way through archery competitions. When he joined Aurum, his ability is revealed. He knew that there's no way he can return to his archery career if he joined, but he did anyway because sooner or later someone would know about his ability.
- Combat Clairvoyance: He can use his ability to predict enemy movements.
- Desperately Craves Affection
- Extreme Doormat: Quite the pushover.
- Icy Gray-Blue Eyes: To fit with his Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- Middle Child Syndrome: Suffered from this well into adulthood, which is why now he seeks for people's acceptance and affections.
- Mundane Utility: Other than Combat Clairvoyance and Game-Breaker at competitions, Nikolas noted that his powers can also be used to cheat in cards and warn people about tumbling down the stairs.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: He's not a bad archer per say, he's even quite the expert at it. His rivals are all just better than him.
- The Quiet One: Doesn't talk much and prefers to listen
- Seers: his ability
- Sports Hero Backstory: Nikolas is an archery athlete before joining Aurum.
- The Stoic
- Not So Stoic: While he looks cold, he's actually pretty open with his emotions and amicable.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: Justified.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- Sweet Tooth: Waffles with chocolate syrups are his Trademark Favorite Food
- The Von Trope Family
A Trainee agent that was killed by Cipactli bite and the resulting blood loss during the Dark Pasts case.
A Trainee agent that resigned from the agency.
- Alice Allusion: Her alias
A Specialist agent that resigned from the agency.
- Adult Fear: the reason for his resignation.
- Fanboy: of K-pop girlbands of all things.
- Face of a Thug: He doesn't look scary per se, but his height is pretty intimidating.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Has a scar on the left side of his face after the Dark Pasts case.
- Guardian Angel: He has one that he can manifest and command.
- Missing Mom: His mother died when he was little.
- Nice Hat: Gains one after ranking up to specialist.
- Innocently Insensitive: Sometimes.
- Outliving One's Offspring: He left to defy this trope.
- Pungeon Master: And how!
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Though he actually summons his guardian by taking it off.
- Scars Are Forever.
- Sensor Character: His guardian can tell him if there's danger abound, making him this.
- Shout-Out: His ability is a big homage to the Persona series.