open/close all folders
See her entry in the Kingdom of Lyferia page.
See their entry on the Fallen page.
See her entry on the Church of Celestials page.
A Grasswalker adventurer Diablo and the others met in Zircon Tower city.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: At Rem and Shera's urging, she refuses to enter a 《Master-Servant Contract》 with Diablo when suggested by Rose in Volume 6 despite the considerable power gain that the Upgrade Artifact would permanently grant her because, a) it'd mean bonding herself to him for life, b) "for life" is also a Deadly Euphemism here because the Contract will literally choke the Servant to death when the Master dies even if it's from natural causes, and c) having to wear a leather collar at all times advertising her subservience to a guy as shady as Diablo would seriously make it hard for Horn to find herself a boyfriend. She ends up doing it anyway.
- Blessed with Suck: Unlocking Charm Person powers that allow you to talk your way out of a fight? Great. Doing so thanks to a Skill that makes old guys lust after your 12-year-old-looking self? Not so great.
- It gets worse. It only works on those who are already inclined in that direction and even then, only if they're her level or below. Those who are above her level are completely immune regardless of orientation.
- Can't Catch Up: She's considerably under-leveled compared to any other member of Diablo's party. Worse, she isn't even worth much in a straight-out fight for her level because her Build is geared for stealth instead of combat. Subverted when she entered the 《Master-Servant Contract》 with Diablo in Volume 6, which she then, in terms of levels, became a level 80 Thief which surpassed Rem and maybe Shera in one of their classes; Rem being a level 40 Summoner Sorcerer while Shera being a Level 70+ Archer and a level 30 Summoner Sorcerer.
- Charm Person: Her buffed-up 《Charm》 Skill in Volume 6 can temporarily make her the Lust Object of any person she targets with it. Given that Horn is twelve, she had to fight down the urge to puke the first time she had to use it on three adult men.
- Fille Fatale: She can Invoke this on herself after she unlocked her 《Charm》 Skill. Deconstructed because having the power to instantly become the Lust Object of men twice or thrice her age is thoroughly abhorrent for the mostly normal 12-year-old girl.
- Insistent Terminology: Prefers to be called a 《Seeker》 instead of a 《Thief》 despite being raised by and learned her craft from a 《Thief》.
- Knife Nut: Her Weapon of Choice. One is a Tragic Keepsake of the 《Thief》 who raised her. In Volume 5, she receives a new knife from Diablo.
- Master of Unlocking: Her Unlocking Skill is noted In-Universe as considerable higher-leveled than her nominal level would indicate.
- Minidress of Power: Her new clothes (after Diablo burned her original ones for fuel) that she received from Diablo in Volume 5. At first, she didn't want it due to fearing that her panties gets exposed but Diablo convinces her that keeping herself alive is more important than that.
- Not Afraid of You Anymore: When cornered by the three Zirconia "adventurers" that loved to push her around, she utterly refused to turn on Diablo's party, which Diablo witnessed just out of sight and said the trope name word for word. When the three thugs threatened to violate her with a sword they stole from her earlier, Diablo stepped in and when they attacked him, he showed them the error of their ways.
- Parental Abandonment: She and her two younger sisters were separated from their parents when they were young. They either died or abandoned them.
- Power at a Price: Early in Volume 6 she considers Subverting her Can't Catch Up problems by entering a 《Master-Servant Contract》 that instantly grants her a power-up proportional to her prospective Master's Power Level. Being this Diablo, this would mean skipping years if not decades of hard work leveling-up on her own. On the flip side, this kind of Magically Binding Contract involves permanently wearing an Upgrade Artifact shaped as a leather collar that is only distinct from a Slave Collar out of a technicality and comes with a Dead Man Switch that automatically chokes the Servant to death when the Master dies. Horn understandingly backs away from the idea after hearing that.
- Put on a Bus: Leaves the group in Volume 7 to enroll in the Magic Academy of the Royal Magician's Guild.
- Tragic Keepsake: Her iron knife was the weapon of the 《Thief》 who raised her and her sisters. It was the only thing left of him when a trap killed him.
- Younger Than They Look: All Grasswalkers look like children, but Horn actually is just a preteen. She lied about her age in order to earn money as an adventurer.
Diablo's Magimatic Maid he placed in his dungeon.
- Berserk Button:
- Calling her a tool or a doll will immediately set her off. In her own words, only her master is allowed to treat her as such.
- Also don't disobey Diablo's standing orders. Pushing both buttons at once was the last mistake Black Dragon ever made.
- Blessed with Suck: She is a truly powerful and versatile addition to Diablo's group, but she comes with serious downsides. Just her alone has the weight of a knight in full plate-mail and the horse he's riding on. When she whips out her Weapon of Choice, she weighs several tons. In addition, healing items and magics don't work on her either, and she doesn't heal on her own, so Diablo has to take her back to his personal dungeon and leave her in a special device until she's fully repaired, regardless of the nature of her injury or injuries. To top it all off, if she's outside Diablo's personal dungeon, he has to personally fill her with mana every night, or she'll collapse.
- Comically Missing the Point: When Rem explained that she and Shera aren't wearing Slave Collars because they wanted to, Rose sincerely thought that she was bragging at her that Diablo wanted them as his servants badly enough to force them into servitude.
- Double Weapon: Her Weapon of Choice 《Asterismos》.
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: An In-Universe example. According to the lore of Cross Reverie, Magimatic Maids are powerful Magitek Gynoids designed for battle, but in the game itself, they're simply animated furniture that moved around with a cleaner in hand because their combat features never got implemented. Players Fan Nicknamed "roo○bas" for this very reason.
- Instant A.I.: Just Add Water!: Gained sentience when she and the rest of the dungeon were transported to the other world when Diablo was summoned.
- Robot Maid: What she basically is. Magimatic Maids are nicknamed "roo○bas" by players of Cross Reverie.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Only has eyes for Diablo.
- Stellar Name: Her twelve special Skills are named after the signs of the Western Zodiac in Greek.
- Superpowered Robot Meter Maid: In the game Cross Reverie, Magimatic Maids have the story setting of having strong combat capabilities but in-game it is not implemented and they are just furniture that loiters around with cleaning tools. When Rose was transported to the other world she gained access to that power.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Rose is a bit too eager to get her master Diablo to physically punish her for each and every mistake she may or may not have committed. Rem is very suspicious of just what kind of relationship they had before she and Shera met him.
- Undying Loyalty: Her first and only priority is Diablo's will.
- Yandere: Intended. The afterword of Volume 6 indicates that Rose is supposed to be a yandere character, but she's "a good girl."
The 13th generation Master Swordsman. A 17-year-old Dwarf girl.
- But Now I Must Go: Returns to the Heavenly Mountain after the battle against Mondinalam.
- Happily Adopted: She, a Dwarf, was adopted by the Human 12th generation Master Swordsman Graham after her birth father died.
- Master Swordsman: She is a Level 200 Warrior and the one who teaches the races to break pass the limit of a Warrior although she is still a novice for the latter.
- Multi-Melee Master: Other than swords, she also fights with spears, axes, sickles, hammers, etc. It's so she can match against different opponents.
- Necessary Drawback: In exchange for being level 200, and all her special powers, when the sun sets, she drops like a rock and can not be awakened until the following morning.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Soba. The reason is that this is the first dish her adopted father gave her when he picked her up.