Here is a list of all Non-Canon Kamen Riders in roleplay/Heroes Carnival
Fate Testarossa/Kamen Rider Discord
- Adam Westing: It's Lady Gaga playing well Lady Gaga.
- Motif: Each form has at least one.
- Apple Arms: Ancient Greece
- Citron Arms: Knight
- Pear Arms: Boxer, Kangeroo
- Ice Cream Arms: Ice Cream, Penguin
- Chapote Arms: Cyborg, Clint Eastwood
- Bitter Arms: Sexy nurse
- Sugar Arms: Clown, Tennis Player
- Pumpkin Arms: Slasher movies, Halloween
- Cassabanana Arms: Casablanca, Airplanes
- Carambola Arms: Lounge singer
- Illama Arms: The Queen of Hearts
- The Leader: Of Team Discord
- Verbal Tic: Adds "darling" to the end of a lot of her sentences, especially when speaking to someone else.
Rebecca Valiant/Kamen Rider ChronosRebecca Valiant is a teenage girl from the eighties who found a magic pocket watch. Due to a slip up, she was dragged into the present, with the power to assume the form of Kamen Rider Chronos, the Clockwork Champion... as well as twelve other Kamen Rider forms.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: She was born in the late sixties.
- Power Tattoo: After using the Chronos Watch, she was marked by a clock tattoo on her neck.
- Totally Radical: Rebecca has a habit of trying to squeeze the last twenty-five years of fashion into her wardrobe.
Anna Grace/Kamen Rider MagicianAnna Grace is one of a long line of users of Kamen Rider Magician. Flirtacious and fun, she does whatever she can to defeat Phantoms and keep Gates out of despair. Her powers inspired all stage magicians.
- Badass Suitcoat: It's a normal suitcoat outside of Magician form.
- Bifauxnen: Her stage attire seems to be a men's suit
- Cool Hat
- Heroes Prefer Swords: A subtle example, Anna prefers to use the Spellblade as her main weapon.
- Legacy Hero: Magician has existed since the early eighteen hundreds.
- Master of Unlocking
- Mind over Matter
- Mundane Utility: She uses the Flight ring for pretty minor things like pulling out chairs and cheating at Crapps.
- Playing with Fire: She has a ring for that
- Psychic Powers: Based on Mentalism and Leviatation, naturally.
- Red Is Heroic
- Required Secondary Powers: Subverted. In order to break a restraint on her hand, with only her Blaze ring, she has to shoot fire from her wand backwards into her hand. This breaks the restraint, but painfully set her glove on fire.
- Show Some Leg
- 13 Is Unlucky and 23: Anna's thirteenth birthday saw her mother die, and on her twenty-third her brother disappeared and she had to become Magician.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Anna's hat appears and disappears at random. Justified; unless she's transformed into Magician, it doesn't exist until she needs it to use her Connect ring. Plus, she's a magician, disappearing hats wouldn't be out of place.
- Weapon of Choice
James Harper/Kamen Rider Gram/Chroma-Gram
- Abnormal Ammo: Exploding dice seem to be James's calling card.
- All There in the Manual: According to his application he is an alcoholic and gambling addict, though neither come up much.
- Animal Motifs: Dragons, particularly western ones. He uses the Dragonfruit Lockseed and has one on his shoulder.
- The Atoner
- The Berserker: Dips into this on occasion, when he loses control.
- Card Sharp
- Defector from Decadence
- Drunken Boxing: Has managed to fight while intoxicated, including flying
- Flaming Sword: Constantly
- The Gambler: He frequently uses cards and dice as weapons
- Golden Super Mode