Characters in Hero Bank. Currently under construction, but feel free to contribute.
Big Money Company
Voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Curtains Match the Windows: He has blonde hair and golden eyes.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: He is able to see perfectly fine without his glasses.
- Taking the Bullet: He pushes Kaito out of the way and gets crushed by a tower. He's fine.
Voiced by: Kazuya Nakai
- Verbal Tic: He usually has "-kedo" at the end of his sentences which is usually translated to "though".
Voiced by: Kenyuu HoriuchiThe mysterious main antagonist of the original game. He's responsible for Nagare's FaceHeel Turn and it's one of Kaito's goals to take Nagare back.
- Ironic Name: His true name, Sumimori Adachi, is written with the kanji for "peace", "pure", and "to protect". He corrupts Nagare early in the original game and his ultimate goal is to destroy the status quo.
- Outliving One's Offspring: Hero Bank 2 reveals that Adachi had a son who died young and Sekito was modeled after the boy.
Voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa
- Ambiguously Human: He looks completely human but has yet to be seen eating or drinking onscreen when the others are, which has been lampshaded. He is also unaffected by a virus that only works on living things.
- Offscreen Momentof Awesome: He took out all of Hyori Aimu's mooks while he was a hero battling Kaito and Ishin. Too bad it was offscreen.
- Replacement Goldfish: Near the end of Hero Bank 2, it's revealed that Adachi created Sekito in the image of his dead son.