By definition all members of the Hellcats and Cyclones qualify as The Cheerleader.
Marti Perkins (Alyson Michalka)
- Broken Ace: The second version.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Hot for Teacher: With Julian.
- Love Dodecahedron: With Alice, Lewis, Dan and Savannah.
- Mommy Issues
- Statuesque Stunner: Marti towers over most of the other girls of the squad.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni To Savannah's Blue Oni.
Savannah Monroe (Ashley Tisdale)
- Berserk Button: Do not call cheerleaders "football groupies" to her face.
- The Captain
- Heart Is an Awesome Power
- Neat Freak
- Nice Girl
- Parental Issues
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni To Marti's Red Oni.
- Survival Mantra: "Positive outcomes only."
Lewis Flynn (Robbie Jones)
- Bald of Awesome
- Chick Magnet: Just in the first season, he has attracted Marti, Alice and Cathy.
- Nice Guy
- Real Men Wear Pink: Before he was a cheerleader, he was a football player.
- Where Da White Women At?: Although in the Series Finale he's with Alice.
Alice Verdura (Heather Hemmens)
- Alpha Bitch
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Well, somewhat tarnished silver, maybe.
- Rich Bitch
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky
- The Unfavorite
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: A "Well Done, Daughter" Girl
Vanessa Lodge (Sharon Leal)
Darwin (Jeremy Wong)
Charlotte Monroe (Emma Lahana)
Cathy (Magda Apanowicz)
- Berserk Button: Don't call her "Nasty Cathy."
- The Captain
- Hypocrite: Follows her schools conservative Christian line but has an affair with Lewis
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: "Screw your father!"
- We Used to Be Friends: With Savannah.
Wanda Perkins (Gail O Grady)
Dan Patch (Matt Barr)
Red Raymond (Jeff Hephner)
Jake Harrow (Ryan Kennedy)
Julian Parrish (Gale Harold)
Bill Marsh (Aaron Douglas)
- Big Bad: For most Of Season 1.