A character sheet for the card game, Havok And Hijinks.
Amber dragons have a specific affinity for sunlight-related powers (such as attacking with light).
- Friend to All Living Things: With emphasis on butterflies
Obsidian dragons like to root around in ancient ruins to find things of use. That is how they build their hoard and become more powerful.
- Butt-Monkey: Seems to be this from the card art (or, as the Darkness cards hinge mostly on doing the same unto other dragons, perhaps this is a case of No Sympathy.)
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Dark to Pearl's Light
- Smug Snake: She even has a diamondback rattlesnack-esque design, down to the diamond shapes.
Beyond clairvoyance, the pearl dragon is also fairly skilled at defending its hoard.
- Cat Smile: Pearl has a bit of a hare lip
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Light to Obsidian's Dark
- Unusual Ears: in that she has pinna at all.
In general they prefer to let others do the creating so that they can later come along and steal someone elses hard work. Beyond an interest in stealing what doesnt belong to them, ruby dragons occasionally like destroying things but only when it is funny.
- It Amused Me: Ruby's general motivation for anything
- Cosplay Otaku Dragon: based on some of the promotional cards...