Albionian Characters not affiliated with either faction of the Civil War.
Mister GreerA smuggler and fence who frequents and works out of the Hounds Pit Pub in Kingston. He hires Fouquet to recover an artifact being held by the current governor of Kingston.
Dorian BernardThe governor of Kingston on Hull. Highly ambitious and greedy, he is feared for his tendency to use the law to get rid of his enemies.
- Clothes Make the Superman: Barnard's seemingly mundane jacket, is actually made of self-healing magical steel that makes him just as strong as a Fae. Allowing him to physically dominate Sword Shiori despite being twig thin.
- Logical Weakness: Barnard's magical clothes can stop even a high quality Fae sword, but it naturally can't protect body parts it doesn't cover.
- Smug Snake
Tiffania WestwoodMathilda's Half-Elven adopted sister, Wales' cousin, and Albion's Void Mage. She has lived in the woods of Saxe-Gotha ever since her family was killed due to human and elf relationships being deemed heretical, and was saved by Mathilda as a small child. Now a young adult, she is the main provider for a group of orphan children that live with her in the forest.
- Adaptational Badass: Halkegenia Online's version of Tiffania is a very capable archer, on top of having her Laser-Guided Amnesia spell, as opposed to The Familiar of Zero canon version, who only had the latter, and was a non-combatant.
- Bow and Sword, in Accord: Tiffania keeps an arming sword as an alternative weapon to her bow. She's just barely competent in its use, but it's better than nothing.
- D-Cup Distress: Word Of God says that Tiffania was rather displeased by how large her breasts grew, as they became big enough to be obstacles to hunting. Fortunately for her, the exercise from hunting caused her to burn enough fat to reduce them to large, but manageable.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Tiffania is the child of a human father and an elf mother.
- Hidden Buxom: Between keeping her breasts bound and wearing thick, concealing clothes, Tiffania in her hunting clothes does not look anywhere near as voluptuous as she does out of them. Word Of God describes her as being the type who slims down impressively when properly dressed.
- Hunter Trapper: Tiffania makes much of her living hunting animals in the forest to provide food for herself and the orphans she raises. Her introductory scene involves her hunting down a large wild boar, and also makes mention of the traps she has in the river to catch fish.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Her initial method of resolving dangerous conflict. However, it is not her only option.
- Mama Bear: While not her first choice, if necessary she's willing to kill an orc band if it means protecting the children under her care.
- O.C. Stand-in: Not five hundred words into her introduction, and she is already shown to have more depth and character than her canon version.
- Poisoned Weapons: While contemplating methods of eliminating orcs if they approach her home again, she mentally notes that she has poisons available, which, upon being applied to an arrow, would be able to kill an orc with one shot to the chest, even if she didn't directly hit a vital organ.
- Stupid Sexy Flanders: Tiffa gets all forgetful and blushing when she seed Sword Shiori's Human disguise in the bath.
- Team Mom: Even though the orphans think of her as their big sister, it's obvious her role is more maternal.
- Thank Your Prey: After killing a wild pig, she gives a prayer of thanks for the food its death provides.
- The Medic: She heals an injured Shiori.
- Unexpected Successor: As Wales' closest living relative, she is heir presumptive to the throne of Albion until such time that Wales has children of his own. It's quite possible that neither of them is aware of this.