Here we're going to list the Guilty Gear characters who appeared in other media. (Novels, spinoffs, etc.)
Return to the main character page here.
Guilty Gear Isuka
- Artificial Human: Well, she is a Homunculus.
- Bandage Babe: The only article of clothing she wears is a grey skirt.
- Blood Is the New Black: Since she's regularly covered in blood, people keep mistaking her for an injured person.
- Bloody Murder: Actually a part of her gameplay. She uses blood packs to make Paracelsus's attacks more powerful.
- Canon Immigrant: First appeared in Isuka, then got ported to Slash with upgraded gameplay, and finally given her own story in Accent Core + .
- Cargo Ship: In-universe, with Paracelsus. It's canon from A.B.A.'s side and win quotes from I-No suggest that she even masturbates with Paracelsus (or at least tries to, anyway). Considering it's I-no, you may want to take this with a grain of salt.
- Cast from Hit Points: Her Moroha (Double-Edged) Mode gives her the ability to run and some extra punch in her altered normals and moves, but it steadily drains her health while it's active.
- Clingy Jealous Girl/Yandere: Has a tendency to get in fights if she thinks someone's trying to take Paracelsus away. When he's finally transformed, she has him chained to her so that he can't run away.
- Depending on the Artist: Depictions of A.B.A. can range anywhere from looking like she just crawled out of her grave to being a straight-up Cute Monster Girl. Compare her picture up top to her in-game sprites.◊
- The Eeyore: She constantly speaks in a very morose voice, and never really perks up for anything beyond her companion.
- Goth: Appears to be styled after the gloomy types.
- Glacier Waif: Not particularly muscle-bound, but she's got the strength to swing Paracelcus around. Her speed is on par with Potemkin's without the blood packs, since she can only dash.
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses an ancient, sentient key with blade-like properties.
- Lightning Bruiser: Once Paracelsus gets a taste of blood and enters Moroha (Double-Edge) Mode through that method or through her command throw, A.B.A. becomes very fast and powerful, due to being able to run normally in that mode and having a ton of advantageous moves. She also overall has very high defense tied with Robo-Ky and a solid Guts rating, where normally she is able to take a ton of beatings if not for her draining health in said mode.
- She takes even more of the cake when she enters Goku Moroha (Extreme Double-Edge) Mode through one of her Overdrives.
- Mad Love: A.B.A. is in total love with her weapon. Paracelus is uninterested in both her and the idea of having a body of his own. He doesn't really get a choice in that matter since he can't walk away.
- Pet the Dog: While he doesn't want a romantic relationship with her, Paracelus does care for A.B.A.
- Theme Naming: A lot of her move names have to do with destroying things or something negative (Ruination, Eradication, Blunder, etc).
- Gentle Giant: Said to be a kind hearted old man who simply happened to find a long-dead gear and decided to have a little fun with it.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere: So far, barely anything is known about the man, the Gear, or the dog. Yet, they were the final boss on their debut game.
- Joke Character: After completing Boost Mode once, you can select the Z-Dan for Arcade and Versus Modes. They only know a punch and kick respectively, and some can't even jump.note Lord help anyone trying to win any kind of battle with them.
Guilty Gear Petit
- Battleaxe Nurse: A subversion in that she's actually quite cute, but has hints of being sadistic.
- Hospital Hottie: But of course.
- Little Miss Badass: A nurse who attacks you with a syringe and medical tools. Basically, Faust if he was a ditzy loli.
- Nurse with Good Intentions: She is a student of nursing school, but her violent behavior may hint that she's... not ideal.
- Palette Swap: She has a lot of moves like Faust, though it doesn't explain how she can do Neck Periscope without Faust's occultist powers.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade B.
Guilty Gear Judgment
- A God Am I: Actually refers to himself as God against several of the characters, most specifically Ky and Potemkin.
- Big Bad: of Guilty Gear Judgment.
- Karmic Death: He dies because the king of the Underworld wished to remain dead, and this causes Raymond to melt away.
- That, and his soul technically jumped into a dead body, which is something Eddie actually mocks him for.
Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A giant insectoid.
Guilty Gear Vastedge
- Damsel in Distress: She gets rescued by Ky from punks who were harassing her.
- Friend to All Children: She tutors children and gets along well with them. Later, when under the wing of the IPF, she becomes a teacher.
- Ill Girl: Is wheelchair-bound.
- Subverted when she gets cured when she accidentally drank the Vitae, causing her to have Gear cells, and causing her legs turn into hydra-like Gears.
- Double Subverted because after that, she's in a wheelchair again.
- Long Lost Sisters: Solaria and her
- Parental Abandonment: Her only relative still alive is her sister.
- Long Lost Sisters: Marina and Her
- One-Woman Wail: We never hear it, but is described at the novel.
- Person of Mass Destruction: The song mentioned above caused a lot of deaths in their village. Her song awakens the Gear cells from the Blackard medicine which people drank. Their body parts mutate into Gears and EATS THEM.
- Bodyguard Crush: She and Chipp.
- We Have Your Adoptive Mother and Orphan's Ordeal: Erica was raised in an Orphanage of Love, and at some point the director of said place is kidnapped in an attempt to blackmail her into cutting ties with Zepp.
- Plucky Girl: The reason why she's in trouble is because she wants to do what she thinks is the right thing.
- Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!: When the kid has enough of being a pawn, she tries this.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Attacking Zepp while he's around is a very bad idea. Bedman learned this the hard way in Xrd.
- Back-to-Back Badasses: With Slayer in the -REVELATOR- story mode.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: His fighting style, with a combination of speed, Super Strength, fire, and Stuff Blowing Up.
- Casual Danger Dialogue: As the story of -REVELATOR- starts to reach it's climax Slayer and Gabriel team up to take down large gears that self-destruct. After launching one into the atmosphere together they get in on this.Gabriel: *As Slayer lands* You get weaker?Slayer: Not as much as you...*More enemies appear. They turn to face them. Beat*Both: Punks!
- Lightning Bruiser: He's basically what Potemkin would be if he were smaller, faster, smarter, and stronger. Bedman learned this the hard way.
- Mission Control
- No-Sell: As part of his Curbstomp Battle against Bedman in Xrd. He counters a teleporting opponent with an attack that incinerates anything within its range. When the opponent tries to retreat, he simply grabs and yanks them back down.