The various characters of the Guilty Gear franchise can be found in these sheets:
- Guilty Gear: The Missing Link (Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, May, Millia Rage, Zato-1 and Eddie, Potemkin, Chipp Zanuff, Faust, Axl Low, Baiken, Testament, Kliff Undersen, Justice)
- Guilty Gear X (Anji Mito, Venom, Johnny, Jam Kuradoberi, Dizzy)
- Guilty Gear XX (Bridget, Slayer, Zappa, I-No, Robo-Ky, That Man)
- Guilty Gear 2 Overture (Sin Kiske, Izuna, Dr. Paradigm, Valentine, Raven)
- Guilty Gear Xrd (Bedman, Ramlethal Valentine, Elphelt Valentine, Leo Whitefang, Jack-O', Kum Haehyun, Answer, Aria, The Universal Will, The Original)
- Guilty Gear Other (A.B.A., Leopaldon, Z-Dan (Team Zako), Fanny, Judgment, Gig, Baldias, Marina, Solaria, Erica Batholomew, President Gabriel)
Before starting, these are the tropes which apply to almost everyone:
- Author Appeal: Daisuke Ishiwatari loves belts, although not to the ridiculous extremes like Nomura. The only ones to not have them in some way are Anji and Justice. Baiken's original design originally did not have belts as well but her -REV-2 redesign has the straps of her eyepatch be made out of belts.
- Bounty Hunter: Everyone except Dizzy and Testament in GGX, and that's due to Dizzy having a big bounty on her head and Testament trying to keep her safe.
- Calling Your Attacks: Everybody except Dizzy and Bedman will routinely call out their stronger attacks as they perform them.
- Catchphrase: Lots of 'em.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes
- Improbable Weapon User: As a rule of thumb, everybody has some interesting and distinctly unique weapon. The series has seen people use dull sword-clubs, pool cues, an anchor, a yo-yo and a teddy bear, etc. etc.
- Musical Theme Naming: With the exception of Baiken and Zato-1, all the characters and some of their attacks are named after rock artists and their music. Read them here.
- Random Power Ranking: The PWAB's risk ratings. These rankings are more of assessment of possible threat to PWAB than the character's actual fighting power, though said fighting ability is factored into their assessments.
- Rummage Sale Reject: Just look at how detailed and in-depth many of the characters' outfits are, and they only got even more detailed and crazy in the jump to Xrd.
- Too Many Belts: The number of belts in Sol's outfit alone can outnumber the belts in the whole cast of BlazBlue. Everyone has a belt or ten on their person after Xrd came out.
- Vague Age: Except for Dizzynote , Kliffnote , Solnote , Justicenote , Ericanote , Maynote , Jack-Onote and as of Xrd That Man himselfnote , we're left to guess the ages of the cast. There's a few that can be narrowed down a good deal (for example, Sin must have been born in the time period between Accent Core and Overture) but most still don't have exact dates.