The Ninja series by Godfrey Ho contains more than forty different movies, but most of them were shot with pretty much the same actors. So instead of making a character folder for every movie, the recurring characters/actors are given their own folder.
- I have to reform the Ninja Empire.
The protagonist in many Ho movies. In most of them, he is addressed as Gordon. Ironically, in Ninja Terminator, which is considered the greatest of Harrison ninja flicks, he is called Harry.
- Badass Moustache: At least in most of his movies.
- Old Master
- Old Shame: The ninja movies are this for Harrison.
- World's Strongest Man: Throughout the series, many ninjas admit that Gordon is the strongest among them.
- What? THE GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR, you say?!
A common protagonist but also VERY common antagonist in the flicks. His tendency to overact a little has earned him serious advances towards Memetic Mutation.
- Angry Eyebrows
- Fake American: Any time one of his characters' nationality would come up, it would be an American, even though Smith himself was Australian, and almost always dubbed his own voice in with his distinctive Aussie accent.
- Large Ham: Stuart Smith is known for his distinct facial expressions.
- If I keep challenging ninjas... I'll drown him out!
Appears as an antagonist in Ninja Squad and Ninja Commandments. Is typically very envious of Ninja Master Gordon, challenging other ninjas to a duel in order to "drown him out."
- Bullets are expensive and hard to come by. Consider yourself lucky!
A common protagonist and occasional antagonist in a number of the later-day Ho ninja movies.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Ted Fast.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Never returned from a trip to the Philippines, leading to speculation about a run-in with pirates. His last known sighting was in a hotel in Hong Kong.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Manly Tears: Shed over a dead girlfriend in Dressed to Fire.
- Memetic Mutation: His films got very popular thanks to The Cinema Snob's reviewing them.
- Playing Against Type: The normally heroic Kirby played the Big Bad in American Comando 2: Hunting Express.
- Real Men Wear Pink: And kicked a metric ton of ass in it, in Full Metal Ninja.
A frequent villain in the Pierre Kirby films.
- Arch-Enemy: Or at least the closest thing for Pierre Kirby's characters, being the only villain he met more than one movie.
- Bald of Evil
- Evil Laugh
- Evil Sounds Raspy: He talks with a raspy voice most of the time.
- Groin Attack: How he gets killed in Dressed To Fire.
- Large Ham:"Think of the POWER I will HAVE! HA! Every NATION on Earth will bow to my WILL!"
An occasional protagonist, sometimes working under Gordon himself.
- Badass Moustache
- Passing the Torch: Richard Harrison's Gordon footage was sometimes spliced in, using the same "guy on the other phone" method that Ho would use to splice in his own footage with the original asian film, to discuss with Baron's characters.