Gigantic features a varied cast of playable heroes, each with a distinct visual design and play style.
Click here to return to the Video Game page.
Tyto the Swift is an enigmatic sword-wielding vigilante, whose heroic deeds are heralded throughout the land.
Tyto is an assassin hero who relies on speed and mobility to secure kills and escape dangerous situations.
As their basic melee attacks, Tyto uses their sword Talon. When using their first ability, Swoop, Tyto leaps into the air and performs a lunge attack with their sword upon landing. Their second ability, Blade Dance, causes Tyto to spin wildly while holding out their sword, cutting anyone nearby. As their third ability, Tyto can send out their trusty companion, Fang, to attack enemies, causing them to bleed. Tyto's Focus ability, Blur, is a powerful rush attack that delivers bleeding wounds to anyone in its path.
- Ambiguous Gender: According to Word of God, nobody knows Tyto's gender. In-game texts alternate between feminine, masculine and neutral pronouns.
- Animal Motifs: Owls, with an owl-like mask and a cape that resembles a bird's wing. Also named after a genus of barn owls.
- Cool Mask: Wears a mask that resembles an owl's face.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Using the Blade Dance skill causes Tyto to spin wildly while holding out their sword, cutting anyone nearby.
- Handicapped Badass: Missing an arm doesn't slow Tyto down one bit.
- Loyal Animal Companion: Fang, Tyto's pet, acts as a loyal companion both in and out of combat.
- Lightning Bruiser: One of the fastest characters in the game and capable of shredding down opponents very quickly along with being able to take more punishment then you would think.
- Master Swordsman: Very proficient with a sword. If you can see the blade coming, it's because Tyto wants you distracted.
- Meaningful Name: "Tyto" is a genus of barn owls.
- Named Weapons: Tyto's sword is named "Talon".
- Ornamental Weapon: Tyto has a dagger sheathed on their belt but it isn't used in gameplay.
- Pimped-Out Cape: Shaped like a bird's wing.
- Red Is Heroic: Wears a red cape and is regarded as a hero by many.
- Shrouded in Myth: Everything about Tyto, including appearance, origin and even gender, is unknown. The only source of information are the various tales and rumors of their heroic deeds, which only grow wilder as time goes by.
- Spin Attack: Blade Dance.
- The Voiceless: All of their voice lines are conveyed via Fang's squeaks while Tyto remains completely silent.
- Weasel Mascot: Fang, Tyto's ferret-like pet.
The Margrave is a fearsome military leader who lost his hand in a battle with a demon and replaced it with the demon's severed forearm. Some say the demon hand corrupted the Margrave, though supposedly he wasn't exactly a saint even before his battle with the demon. Having lost everything, he lives for battle alone.
The Margrave is an unstoppable juggernaut, a tank hero capable of taking and dealing heavy damage.
He can use his Demon Fist to unleash a powerful melee attack combo. His first skill, Hellburst channels a shield of infernal flames from his demon hand, damaging enemies and deflecting their projectiles. His second skill, Charge Forth, grants him armor and pushes enemies out of the way as he rushes into battle. Using his third ability, Staggering Leap, the Margrave jumps high into the air and crashes down, stunning all enemies caught in the impact zone. The Margrave's Focus skill, Ground and Pound, creates a shock wave that launches nearby enemies upward.
- An Arm and a Leg: He lost his right hand in a battle with a demon. He then replaced it by ripping a forearm from the demon's corpse and putting it in place of his own missing hand.
- Blood Knight: Having lost everything, including his name and family, he lives for battle alone.
- Close-Range Combatant: The only hero with no potential for ranged combat whatsoever. You best hope he doesn't catch up to you though.
- Cool Helmet: Wears a large, pointy helmet on his head.
- Counter-Attack: The Counter upgrade for his basic attack allows him to perform an attack which deals increased damage to attacking enemies while also interrupting and weakening them. He also gains a huge increase to his front armor when using Counter, mitigating any damage he may sustain while performing it.
- Deflector Shields: His Hellburst skill allows him to deflect projectiles fired by enemy heroes.
- Attack Reflector: The skill can be upgraded to return enemy projectiles to their source.
- Dynamic Entry: Staggering Leap. If you're not paying attention, the Margrave might suddenly fall from the sky, stunning and dealing damage to you and everyone around you.
- Elemental Punch: His right arm gets shrouded in flames when he's performing his melee combo.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Margrave is a medieval title for a military commander who was assigned to maintain the defense of one of the border provinces of a kingdom.
- Eye-Obscuring Hat: His helmet covers the top half of his face, including his eyes.
- Ground Punch: When upgraded, his basic melee combo ends with him hitting the ground, damaging all nearby enemies.
- Hellfire: While using his Hellburst skill he channels demonic flames from his demon arm, damaging enemies and deflecting projectiles.
- The Juggernaut: Stopping the Margrave is no small feat. He has the highest health and armor values in the game, and he can gain even more armor from Charge Forth and Ground and Pound. He also possesses a natural immunity to critical hits as well as a deflector shield to fend off ranged attacks. To top it off his leap and charge skills give him a surprising amount of mobility.
- Mighty Glacier: The Margrave has the highest health pool out of any character and hits like a truck, but is slow compared to most other heroes.
- Really 700 Years Old: His exact age isn't stated but it's implied to be in the hundreds. It's uncertain whether it's the demon hand, his own hatred or something else that's kept him going.
- Shockwave Stomp: His Staggering Leap skill involves him leaping into the air and coming down with enough force to briefly immobilize nearby opponents.
- Top-Heavy Guy: His legs are quite tiny compared to his massive upper body.
Imani is a member of the Tahiri tribe and a former mercenary captain, renowned for her fearsome ability as a sniper. She was credited with 104 kills in the Dreytalian Incursion, a war which lasted only 19 days.
Imani is a shooter hero who specializes in long range combat, sniping targets from afar.
Imani's basic attack, Autobolts, launches a burst of medium-ranged bolts from her crossbow. Her first ability, Silent Scope, zooms her into her crossbow's scope and changes her basic attacks into powerful long range shots. Her second ability, Cycle Ammo, loads three special bolts into her crossbow, causing her next shots to deal extra damage and burning to enemies. Her third ability, Smoke Bomb, creates a cloud of smoke which turns allies invisible and weakens enemies. Imani's focus skill, Kill Shot, fires three powerful bolts that pierce through enemies and deal increased damage if she manages to land consecutive shots.
- Automatic Crossbows: Her crossbow is capable of firing bolts at a very high rate.
- BFG: Though it's not strictly speaking a gun, she wields an enormous crossbow that has a scope attached to it and is capable of rapidly firing bursts of bolts.
- Eye Patch Of Power: Wears one over her left eye.
- Glass Cannon: Has very high damage and theoretically infinite range, but also very low health.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Naturally, as a sniper.
- The Leader: As the captain of a mercenary company. She's also the one giving her team instruction in the game's tutorial video.
- Long-Range Fighter: Can deal huge amounts of damage across long distances but is vulnerable up close.
- One-Hit Polykill: Her Focus fires powerful piercing bolts, allowing you to kill multiple enemies with a single shot.
- Shout-Out: In addition to the quote posted here clearly taken from the infamous Last Words of American Major General John Sedgwick, the flavor text for her Silent Scope (putting snow in your mouth to prevent frosty breath from coming out of it and being seen) and Smoke Bomb (sending artillery strikes to try to kill one sniper) skills evoke Simo Häyhä.
- Smoke Out: Her Smoke Bomb skill creates a cloud of smoke that turns all allied heroes inside it invisible.
- Trick Arrow: She can load her crossbow with two special kinds of bolts: explosive Boom Bolts which set enemies on fire or Frost Bolts which freeze them.
Beckett is a shooter hero whose ability to switch between two weapons and her Jetpack give her a combination of high damage and mobility.
Her basic attack fires her currently equipped weapon, either the rapid fire Machine Pistols or the long-ranged Cannon. Beckett's first skill, Grenade, tosses out an explosive that bounces off of terrain before exploding. Her second skill allows her to switch between her two weapons, while her third skill, Jetpack, allows her to boost herself upwards for a limited time. Beckett's Focus skill, Air Strike, drops three bombs on the target location, dealing heavy damage to anyone caught in the explosions.
- Adventurer Outfit: Wears a pilot-esque outfit.
- Artistic License Gun Safety: Juggles around her loaded machine pistols in her idle animation.
- Bottomless Magazines: Averted. Both her machine pistols and her cannon have limited ammo and need to be reloaded frequently.
- Death from Above: Her Focus skill, Air Strike, causes missiles to fall from the sky.
- Deadly Gas: Her grenade can be upgraded to release poisonous gas when thrown.
- Glass Cannon: Her weapons deal a lot of damage but she has very low health and can die easily if she can't escape with her jetpack.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Sports a pair of goggles on her forehead but never wears them over her eyes.
- Guns Akimbo: She dual wields her machine pistols.
- Jet Pack: Uses one that allows her to briefly boost herself upward.
- Weaponized Exhaust: Her jetpack can be upgraded to leave behind a trail of fire which burns enemies.
Xenobia is a sorceress and a student of Lady Devaedra, the head of House Devaedra. In exchange for power, she underwent a drastic transformation that turned her lower body into a mass of tentacles.
Xenobia is a control hero whose uses a wide range of crowd control and debuffs to hinder her enemies.
Her basic attack, Gaze of Envy, is a medium-range beam that drains health from enemies. Her first ability Words of Spite, is a homing projectile that reduces enemy armor, making them more vulnerable to damage. Her second ability, Wave of Sorrow, casts a wave that knocks up and weakens enemies. Her third ability, Mark of Despair, creates a circular area on the ground that slows enemies who enter it. Xenobia's Focus skill, Cursed Soul, immobilizes and curses enemies and also siphons health from them to heal Xenobia. However, enemies caught in her Focus can't be damaged while they're immobilized.
- Body Horror: She had her lower body turned into tentacles after entering a magical rift known as the Maelstrom.
- The Empath: Her powers allow her to sense and manipulate emotions. She seems to specialize on the negative ones.
- Evil Sorcerer: A sorcerer with a desire for power and questionable morals.
- Damage-Increasing Debuff: Words of Spite casts a homing projectile that inflicts Cracked Armor, causing enemies to take more damage.
- Familiar: The serpent or worm-like creature which floats beside her.
- Knockback: Her Wave of Sorrow skill pushes enemies away in addition to temporarily weakening their attacks.
- Life Drain: Her basic attack, Gaze of Envy damages her enemies while healing her.
- Mind Rape: Her powers can assault her victim's mind and emotions. The results described by one witness are quite horrifying.
- Older Than They Look: It's implied she uses magic to make herself look younger.
- Power at a Price: She entered the Maelstorm to gain power, but it also resulted in her physical form being altered. She doesn't seem to mind, though.
- Supernatural Is Purple: Her clothes, eyes, hair and tentacles, as well as her spells are all colored purple. Even her skin has a slight purple tint to it.
Uncle Sven is a support hero with a wide range of utility based abilities as well as healing.
His basic attack is Fire Flask, which lobs out flasks of burning chemicals that can light enemies on fire. His first skill is Acid Flask, which throws a flask of corrosive liquid that reduces enemy armor. His second skill, Elastic Ooze, creates a puddle that allows allies standing on it to perform super jumps. His third ability, Healing Waters, throws out a potion that heals allies it hits and creates a puddle allies can stand on to receive healing over time. Sven's Focus, Chaos Quaff, temporarily turns enemies into snails, rendering them unable to attack or use their skills.
- Alchemy Is Magic: Uses his skills in alchemy to create potions that can heal allies, burn enemies or turn people into snails, among other things.
- Acrofatic: Pretty agile for his downright spherical torso and twig-like limbs.
- Baleful Polymorph: His Focus ability, Chaos Quaff turns enemies into snails, making them unable to attack or use their abilities.
- Beware the Silly Ones: As eccentric as he may seem, he's a genius alchemist and can wreak a great amount of havoc on the battlefield with his potions.
- Big Fun: Jovial, silly, and dedicated to helping others.
- Combat Medic: Fairly proficient at both healing allies and dealing damage to enemies.
- Damage-Increasing Debuff: His Acid Flask inflicts Cracked Armor on enemies, increasing incoming damage.
- The Exile: He's been exiled from House Tesserus four times, for whatever incidents he caused each time they granted him access to their laboratory.
- Healing Potion: His Healing Waters skill has him throw a potion to the ground, creating a puddle that heals allied heroes.
- Mad Scientist: Definitely gives off this vibe. He's a brilliant alchemist but seems somewhat crazy, or extremely eccentric at the very least.
- Molotov Cocktail: His basic attack, Fire Flask, lobs bottles of burning chemicals at his enemies.
- Noodle Incident: Whatever he did to get exiled from house Tesserus on four separate occasions.
- Spring Jump: His Elastic Ooze skill creates a puddle on the ground that allows allies standing on it to perform super jumps.
- Walking the Earth: What he did after all the exiles, usually helping people he came across.
Tripp is an assassin hero who utilizes stealth and high damage to swiftly take out key targets.
Tripp's basic attack, Lightning Strikes, quickly strikes enemies with lightning-imbued daggers. Her first skill, Plasma Blades, throws out daggers to inflict bleeding on enemies. Her second skill, Electric Slide, sends her sliding along the ground at a high speed. A second tap of the skill button ends the slide in an upward kick, launching enemies hit by it. Using her third skill, Flashdance, Tripp can turn invisible for a short period of time. Tripp's Focus skill, Bladestorm, teleports her to an enemy, stunning them and dealing severe damage.
- Action Girl: The most prominent example among the female cast, being the most physically oriented fighter and also possessing the highest Attack rating out of all melee characters.
- Back Stab: Her basic attack can be upgraded to deal bonus damage and stun when used on someone's back from stealth.
- Blood Knight: Tripp's quick message voice lines sound constantly bored, but her automatic ones from fighting and using her abilities are not.
- Dark Action Girl: Her attitude towards murder seems rather casual.
- Dual Wielding: She fights with a dagger in each hand.
- Fragile Speedster: She has high speed but very little health.
- Glass Cannon: Deals eye-watering damage but can't take much punishment herself.
- Kid Hero: Downplayed Trope, as most of her quick message lines are delivered with the tone of a bored teenager...also, she's not very heroic.
- In the Hood: Wears a hood that covers most of her head.
- Invisibility: Can turn temporarily invisible with her Flashdance skill.
- Knife Nut: Fights with a pair of daggers. She can also throw daggers to inflict bleeding on enemies.
- Ninja Run: Her sprinting animation.
- Professional Killer: Employs herself as an assassin.
- Shock and Awe: All of her attacks are lightning-based. She's even referred to as "the living incarnation of lightning"
- Slide Attack: She performs a sliding kick to launch her enemies in the air when using her Electric Slide skill.
- Spell Blade: Channels electricity through her daggers.
- Teens Are Monsters: She sounds like a bored teenager (aside from when she's fighting) who is clearly pretty fine with her a life of robbery and murder.
- Waif-Fu: She hits like a truck despite being among the smallest characters physically.
Lord Knossos is a bruiser hero who excels in close combat.
Lord Knossos' basic attack, Skewer, delivers a brutal melee attack combo. His first skill, Chuck, throws a spear at an enemy. With his second skill, Gore, Lord Knossos rushes towards an enemy, attacking them with his horns. His third skill, Bull Rush, allows him to boost his movement speed for a short period of time. Lord Knossos' Focus skill, Labyrith, causes spears to burst up from the ground around him, interrupting, bleeding and cracking the armor of nearby enemies.
- A Load of Bull: He's a minotaur.
- Blood Knight: His voice lines make it apparent he's really enthusiastic about fighting.
- Blade on a Stick: His weapon of choice is a pair of spears.
- Boisterous Bruiser: He is as hammy as he is beefy.
- Dual Wielding: He dual wields spears.
- The Exile: He was exiled from his tribe for unknown reasons.
- Horn Attack: Can attack enemy heroes using his horns.
- Javelin Thrower: He can throw his spears to damage enemies from a distance with his Chuck ability.
- Large Ham: His voice lines are very bombastic.
- Lightning Bruiser: He's surprisingly fast and is capable of dealing massive amounts of damage while being able to take a good amount sent back his way.
- Meaningful Name: Named after the city of Knossos, under which The Minotaur of classical mythology was said to live.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Not to the same extent as the Margrave, but his legs are still disproportionately small in relation to his upper body.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: All of his skins leave his upper body exposed.
Charnok is a caster hero who specializes in damaging spells, all of which can hit multiple heroes at once.
Charnok's basic attack, Fireball, casts a ball of flames that can be charged up for increased damage. With his first skill, Dragon's Breath, Charnok breathes fire at his enemies, damaging all foes in a cone in front of him. His second skill, Detonate, propels himself upwards with an explosion that also damages nearby enemies. His third skill, Hot Hail, summons a rain of burning rock from the sky, damaging and burning enemies in an area. Charnok's Focus skill, Flame On, causes pillars of fire to erupt from the ground, damaging and knocking up enemies, and leaving burning areas on the ground.
- Black Mage: His abilities are mostly geared towards dealing damage to enemy heroes.
- Breath Weapon: His Dragon's Breath skill has him breathe fire at his enemies. One upgrade path has him instead project a fiery shield.
- Charged Attack: His fireballs can be charged by holding down the skill button to increase their damage. Upgrades add a burn effect or a third charge stage.
- Draconic Humanoid: Interestingly, he has four legs in addition to having two arms, giving him a vaguely centaur-like appearance.
- Colony Drop: One upgrade path of Hot Hail causes a meteor to fall from the sky after a short delay. Additional upgrades make the meteor fall faster or stun on impact.
- Death from Above: His Hot Hail skill causes burning rocks to rain from above.
- Explosive Propulsion: He can launch himself high into the air by creating explosions right under his feet.
- Fireballs: Uses these as his main form of offense.
- Herd-Hitting Attack: All of his abilities can damage multiple enemies at once.
- Magic Staff: Wields a burning staff to cast his spells with.
- Playing with Fire: All of his abilities are fire-based. He's both a sorcerer and a dragon so this is to be expected.
- Standard Status Effects: Burn. Lots of burn.
- Vertebrate with Extra Limbs: Has four legs and two arms for a total of six limbs.
HK-206 is a shooter hero equipped with a vast arsenal of weapons as well as armor plating, combining high offense with high defense.
HK-206's basic attack, Bullet Barrage, showers enemies with a constant stream of bullets. Its first ability, Rail Gun, is a powerful and extremely fast long range projectile. Its second ability, Mortar, fires an explosive shell in an arc that damages and burns all enemies hit by the explosion. With its third ability, Fortify, HK-206 can enter a siege mode that boosts its accuracy and armor but making it completely stationary. HK-206's focus Skill, S.W.A.R.M., unleashes a barrage of missiles that home in on enemy heroes.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Went rogue and stopped following its creator's orders. It subsequently refused to self-destruct, refused to shut down, and refused to stop shelling its creator's workshop.
- Chest Blaster: Has a Gatling gun mounted to its chest which it uses when fortified.
- Cyber Cyclops: Only has a single robotic eye.
- Fun with Acronyms: It seems a bit uncertain as to what the name of HK-206's Focus ability S.W.A.R.M. stands for. Various interpretations include "Salvo Weapon Artillery, Range Medium", "Shock Wave And Rubble Maker" and "Should Work All Right...Maybe?"
- Gatling Good: While fortified, it uses the Gatling gun on its chest.
- Killer Robot: Clearly designed for combat with its extensive arsenal of heavy weaponry.
- Lightning Bruiser: Can be upgraded to deploy and undeploy more quickly and frequently, gain a significant speed boost on undeploying, and attack while sprinting.
- Magnetic Weapons: Its default secondary weapon is a railgun.
- Mighty Glacier: Possesses both high offense and defense but has the lowest mobility out of any character. Its Fortify skill takes this Up to Eleven by boosting its armor and accuracy but making it completely immobile.
- Macross Missile Massacre: Its Focus skill, S.W.A.R.M., fires a barrage of homing missiles.
- More Dakka: HK-206's playstyle involves showering enemies with lots and lots of bullets.
- Overheating: Downplayed: HK-206's machine gun will overheat if fired continuously for too long, but it only forces you to stop firing for a very brief moment. This restriction is removed while HK-206 is fortified.
- Shout-Out: Possibly named after HK-47 from Knights of the Old Republic games.
Voden is a shooter hero with a considerable amount of utility, making him a very versatile hero.
Voden's basic attack, Arrowed, shoots an arrow from his bow. The attack button can be held to make the arrow fly further and deal more damage. Voden's first skill, Poison Spores, creates a poison cloud that poisons enemies who walk through it. Standing in the poison cloud while using Voden's basic attack will cause him to shoot poisoned arrows. Voden's second skill, Green Man, turns him invisible and leaves behind a clone to fool his enemies. His third skill, Hidden Spring, creates a pool of water that heals allies who stand in it. Voden's Focus skill, Natural Roots, summons roots from the ground to ensnare his enemies, rendering them temporarily immobile.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: He's a personification of forests and nature.
- Charged Attack: A fully drawn arrow deals more damage and flies farther. Alternately, he can upgrade to fire a Multi Shot.
- Combat Medic: In addition to turning enemies into pincushions with his arrows and poisoning them with his spores, he can create pools of water that heal allies who stand in them.
- Doppelgänger Attack: He can create a copy of himself that fires arrows at enemies, while he slips away undetected. Upgrades give Voden the ability to teleport to the decoy, or remove the stealth but significantly increase the decoy's damage.
- Forest Ranger: Voden is a "forest-lord" who protects the wilderness from anyone who would despoil it.
- Gaia's Vengeance: He's the embodiment of this.
- Green Thumb: His Focus skill makes huge roots emerge from the ground, binding nearby enemies and stopping their movements.
- Healing Spring: Can create pools of healing water at his feet.
- Invisibility: He can turn temporarily invisible and leave behind a clone to fool his enemies.
- Multi Shot: One of his upgrades allows him to shoot five arrows at once.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: He appears to be a mix between a fox and a goat.
- Nature Spirit: He is the essence of the forest given physical form and his purpose is to act as a guardian to the wilderness.
- Poisoned Weapons: While he's standing in his poison spore cloud, the arrows he fires become poisoned too.
- Poisonous Person: Can create poisonous spores to attack enemies with.
- Spring Jump: The Geyser upgrade for his healing springs allows him and his allies to jump to great heights while standing on them.
Vadasi is healer hero who focuses on keeping her teammates, as well as herself, in the fight for as long as possible.
Vadasi's basic skill, Ray of Light, casts a beam that provides healing to a single ally. Her first skill and only form of offense, Smite, casts a damaging beam that locks on to enemies. With her second skill, Divine Wind, Vadasi can heal herself. Her third skill, Devotion, creates orbs that boost the power of her other abilities, at the cost of her health. Vadasi's Focus skill, Sanctum of Faith, grants her a temporary 90% damage resistance and boosts the power of her healing abilities for a short period of time.
- Cast from Hit Points: Her Devotion skill, which improves her healing and damage but causes her to lose health while it's active.
- Eye Beams: She shoots beams from her third eye that can either heal allies or deal damage to enemies.
- Fireballs: While her Smite skill initially casts a damaging beam of light at enemies, it can be upgraded to make her toss fireballs at enemies instead.
- Heal Thyself: She can heal herself with her Divine Wind skill.
- Hartman Hips
- Invincibility Power-Up: Her Focus skill, Sanctum of Faith grants her 90% damage resistance, making her practically unkillable for its duration.
- Power at a Price: Devotion boosts the power of her other abilities, but causes her to lose health.
- Religion Is Magic: Her powers seem to stem form her religious devotion.
- The Medic: Her kit is focused on keeping her and her teammates alive for as long as possible.
- Third Eye:Its gaze can heal allies and harm enemies.
Griselma is a summoner hero who can call forth portal beasts to establish control over the battlefield.
Griselma's basic attack, Reach Out, is a medium-range beam attack deals damage and causes your summoned portal beasts to prioritize the target you're currently attacking. Her first ability, Portal Beast, summons a portal beast, a stationary hand-like creature that attacks nearby enemies. Her second ability, Rift Zone, creates an area that reduces enemy armor and causes portal beasts summoned in it to summon faster. Her third skill, Displacement, causes Griselma to disappear into a portal to avoid damage and regenerate health. Griselma's Focus skill, The Abyss, summons a huge Mega Portal Beast that launches and deals damage to nearby enemies.
- Cool Shades: Some of her skins give her glasses colored lenses, turning them into this.
- Damage-Increasing Debuff: Her Rift Zone ability creates an area on the ground that inflicts Cracked Armor on enemies who walk on it, increasing the damage they take.
- Living Weapon: Her staff is shaped like a hand and seems to be very much alive.
- Miniature Senior Citizens: Quite old and very short.
- Never Mess with Granny: She may be a tiny old lady but she's a force to be reckoned with.
- Nice Hat: Wears one with giant horns on it.
- Summon Magic: She summons her portal beasts through the rifts that she creates.
- Teleportation: Her Displacement ability can be upgraded to teleport her a short distance on use.
- Weaponized Teleportation: A second tier upgrade of the same upgrade path stuns enemies close to her teleporting destination.
- The Turret Master: Her portal beasts act like turrets, shooting at nearby enemies.
- Thinking Up Portals: Her abilities involve opening up portals to summon portal beasts, creating areas which reduce enemy defenses, or using them to escape from enemies. Over the decades, dozens have stepped into her portals but only Griselma has ever emerged again.
Mozu is a caster hero who possesses a wide array of utility spells in addition to her potent damaging magic.
Mozu's basic attack, Magic Bolt, unleashes a barrage of homing magical projectiles. The attack's rate of fire increases the longer it's channeled. Her first skill, Attractor Beam, latches on to an enemy with a beam that slows their movement. Her second skill, Arcane Vortex, creates a magical whirlpool that deflects enemy projectiles. Her third skill, Dimension Door, allows her to teleport to the targeted location. Mozu's focus Skill, Death Ray unleashes a powerful magical beam that slows and damages enemies.
- The Artful Dodger: No one would teach Mozu magic, so she stole a bunch of magic wands and seems to be using them just fine. Doubtful that would happen so easily for her with a more honest lifestyle.
- Cat Smile: Her default expression.
- Death Ray: Her Focus skill is literally called Death Ray, and it fires a powerful magical beam that slows and damages enemy heroes.
- Deflector Shields: Arcane Vortex creates a magical barrier to deflect projectiles.
- Attack Reflector: It can be upgraded to reflect projectiles back at their source
- Dual Wielding: Casts spells with a wand in each hand...in addition to one in her tail!
- Homing Projectile: Her magic bolts home in on their targets.
- Magic Missile Storm: After a brief wind-up, her Magic Bolt attack sends out a flurry of magical projectiles in rapid succession.
- Magic Wand: Wields three of them at a time and has several others stuffed into her backpack.
- Nice Hat: She wears a wizard's hat as tall as her entire body.
- Our Goblins Are Different: She's tiny, purple and has long ears, a cat-like face, a long tail and hands and feet with three digits each. She doesn't seem particularly malicious but she's definitely mischievous.
- Prehensile Tail: She uses her tail to hold a wand.
- Squishy Wizard: Her Magic Bolts pack a punch but her health is on the lower side of the the spectrum.
- Sticky Fingers: All of her wands are stolen from various wizards, and one of her skins has her wearing stolen pieces of armor.
- Teleportation: Her Dimension Door ability teleports her to a target location. This is very useful for escaping or chasing enemies, and can also be used to reach ledges that are too high to jump up to.
- Weaponized Teleportation: The ability can be upgraded to deal damage at the source and destination of the teleport.
Wu is a fighter hero with who can combo his numerous crowd control skills together to lock enemies down.
Wu's basic attack, Rain of Blows, pummels his opponents with a rapid flurry of melee attacks. His first skill, Splash Kick, is an upward kick that sends Wu high into the air. A second use of the skill while airborne unleashes a powerful downward kick. His second skill, Crashing Waves, is a two-part close range attack, the first part of which interrupts attacking foes. Wu's third skill is Tonguelash, with which he can pull an enemy towards him using his long tongue. Wu's Focus skill, Typhoon's Fury, unleashes a powerful uppercut that launches the first enemy it hits. Using his Focus skill will also boost Wu's stats for a limited period of time.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: As a monk trained in martial arts, Wu fights with his bare hands and feet. And tongue.
- Calling Your Attacks: He sometimes shouts the names of his skills while using them.
- Combos: Drawing inspiration from fighting game characters, Wu can lock down enemies by chaining his skills together into combos.
- Diving Kick: His Splash Kick skill, which launches him into the air and allows him to perform a powerful downward kick.
- Elemental Punch: He shrouds his limbs in water while performing some of his attacks.
- Making a Splash: Some of his abilities involve controlling water, supposedly through the power of martial arts.
- Ninja: The Shadow's Touch skin and its color variants give him ninja-like attire.
- Overly Long Tongue: He uses it to grab and pull people.
- Shoryuken: His Focus skill, Typhoon's Fury which delivers a powerful uppercut that launches the target in the air.
- Spring Jump: He can jump to incredible heights with his Splash Kick.
- Warrior Monk: Wu belonged in an order of monks trained in spiritual and martial arts. He only seemed interested in the latter.
- You Will Not Evade Me: He can pull people closer and prevent them from escaping by using his tongue.
Aisling is a summoner hero who fights alongside the ghost of her father, Sir Cador, who grants her a good amount of utility as well as offensive capability.
Aisling's basic attack, Slash, is a melee attack performed with her sword that causes Sir Cador to deal extra damage to targets hit by it. Aisling's first skill, Cador's Command, allows her to summon Sir Cador and move him around the battlefield. Her second skill, Cador's War Cry, causes Sir Cador to unleash and attack that interrupts and slows enemies in an area. Her third skill, Into the Blade, returns Sir Cador to Aisling's sword, restoring health for both of them, but preventing Aisling from using Sir Cador for a few seconds. Aisling's Focus skill, Terrify, slowls, launches and weakens enemies near Aisling.
- Ancestral Weapon: The sword which she wields used to belong to her father.
- Bash Brothers: Aisling isn't really a hero on her own - she's actually more of a duo with the ghost of her father, Sir Cador.
- Brave Scot: This Little Miss Badass speaks with a Scottish accent.
- BFS: Wields a sword that's as big as her. Granted, it might be a fairly normal sword in the hands of a grown man...
- Combat Medic: She can be this with the right upgrades. She can upgrade Sir Cador to heal all nearby allies, allowing her to act as a passive healer while still focusing on fighting.
- Cool Sword: It hosts the spirit of her deceased father, Sir Cador.
- Family Honor: Aisling's quick messages and starter skin give some implication to the importance of this trope to her.
- Guardian Entity: The ghost of Aisling's father, Sir Cador acts as this. He made a promise to always protect his daughter and even death couldn't make him break that promise.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: According to the Noble's Daughter skin, Aisling originally had blonde hair.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: The arms of the coat she wears is clearly twice as long as her actual arms.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Aisling's talent choices are highly diverse and allow her to fill in for certain roles. Herself and Sir Cador can be a duo of tanky or high damage fighters, or alternatively Aisling can use Sir Cador as an anchor for buffs, debuffs, healing and/or mitigation for her team.
- Kid Hero
- Little Miss Badass: A young girl who cuts people up with a giant sword. Some of her skins' names and flavor text imply she's been on the path of knighthood by some degree.
- Mystical White Hair: It might not be surprising to you that her father's ghost is a constant
- Not-So-Badass Longcoat: Her coat would probably be a pretty normal one on a fully-grown person. Not that Aisling isn't a Little Miss Badass, just her clearly ill-fitting coat doesn't convey that.
- Papa Wolf: Sir Cador returned from the afterlife as a ghost to protect his daughter.
- Swiss Army Hero: She's a very flexible hero and can fill a number of different roles depending on how she's upgraded.
- Sword Beam: Her sword attack can be upgraded to fire a Spectral Wave projectile.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Sir Cador. Seriously, he has no legs, just tassets coming out of his tiny waist.
- Youthful Freckles
Pakko is a bruiser hero with a multitude of crowd control skills at his disposal.
Pakko's basic attack, Frosty Swipes, is a melee attack combo. His first skill, Snowball Toss, throws out a snowball that explodes after a short delay, stunning and freezing enemies caught in the radius. His second skill, Slip and Slide, allows Pakko to slide along the ground for a fast approach or a quick getaway. His third skill, Frost Path, freezes the ground in front of him, freezing enemies and speeding up allies who walk on it. Pakko's Focus skill, Breath of Frigid Air, turns enemies into harmless snowmen, rendering them unable to move or attack but granting them a damage reducing shield in the process.
- Achilles' Heel: Since most of his power comes from his ability to lock enemies down with his crowd control skills, characters with cleanse and debuff immunity can make him significantly less effective.
- An Ice Person: Almost all of Pakko's abilities are ice based and can freeze enemies.
- Blush Sticker: A permanent part of his appearance.
- Cheerful Child: Always happy and joyful, even in the middle of a battlefield. His title is even The Innocent.
- Cute Giant: Pakko is one of the largest characters in the game and absolutely adorable.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: While everyone else is fighting with all their might, he seems more like he's just playing around. Unfortunately for his enemies, Pakko's playing can be quite hazardous to those around him.
- Goo Goo Godlike: Pakko is a young frost titan and acts much like a small child. Despite this he's one of the largest cast members, immensely strong and has the power to freeze anything in his path.
- Human Snowball: An upgrade for his Slip and Slide ability makes him roll around inside a snowball, freezing enemies he hits.
- Human Snowman: His Focus, Breath of Frigid Air freezes enemies and turns them into snowmen, rendering them immobile and unable to attack, but granting them a shield.
- Mighty Glacier: Ice puns aside, Pakko has a lot of health and is a force to be reckoned with at close range, but he's not very fast and he has a large hitbox, making him an easy target.
- Sticky Bomb: His snowball can be upgraded to act like this. On direct hit it sticks to an enemy and explodes after a short delay, stunning and freezing nearby enemies.
Zandora is a tank hero who protects and supports her allies with her numerous utility skills. She revolves around maintaining auras which grant buffs to nearby allies.
Zandora's basic attack, Star Lance Strike, is a melee attack combo with her lance. Hitting enemies with this attack will extend the duration of her current active aura. Her first ability, Aura of Strength, casts an aura which boost the basic attack of nearby allies. Her second ability, Aura of Haste, boosts the movement speed of nearby allies while her third ability, Aura of Life, heals nearby allies. Zandora's Focus skill, Vow of Shielding, grants a temporary shield to Zandora and her nearby allies, reducing incoming damage.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Her skin is bright pink.
- Barrier Warrior: Her Focus ability, Vow of Zeal, grants a temporary shield to all nearby allies.
- Combat Medic: She can actually heal more effectively while in combat, as landing her melee attacks will extend the duration of her healing aura.
- Crystal Weapon: Her Star Lance is made out of a huge chunk of crystal.
- Defector from Decadence: She chose a life among mortals instead of residing in Star City with the rest of the Eternals.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: She only appears humanoid because witnessing her true form would destroy you.
- God in Human Form: An Eternal living among mortals in humanoid form.
- Immortality: The Eternals, though the degree of their immortality is currently unknown.
- Improbable Use of a Weapon: The way she attacks with her Star Lance makes it look like shes swinging a giant sword rather than a lance.
- Jousting Lance: Her Start Lance looks like one, though she wields it more like a really big sword.
- The Paladin: A knight whose playstyle revolves around maintaining auras which buff and heal her allies.
- Physical God: Along with other Eternals. Unlike the rest of her kin, she chose to live among mortals.
- Shoulders of Doom: Her suit of armor has huge, pointy pauldrons.
- Space Elves: The Eternals are like this: a mysterious, immortal race that is literally out of this world.
- Sword Beam: An upgrade to Star Lance Strike turns her basic attack into a beam emitted from her lance. An upgrade for her Aura of Strength also allows her to fire a longed ranged attack from her lance.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is bright pink and has a streak running through it which looks like a strip of starry sky.
Ramsay is a fighter hero who combines evasiveness and mobility with poison to best his opponents.
Ramsay's basic attack, Cut, delivers strong, deliberate strikes with his knife, and has extended reach when used after a dodge. His first skill, Rush, is quick dash in the direction he's moving that deals damage and counts as a dodge, allowing him to evade incoming damage. His second skill, Flurry, is a series of rapid strikes with his blade that damages enemies in front of him. His third skill, Juju Fruit, applies poison to his knife, causing his next attack or skill to inflict enemies with poison if it hits. Ramsay's Focus skill, Fruit Punch, showers the surrounding area with poison fruit, creating a cloud which poisons and slows enemies and turns Ramsay invisible.
- Blade Spam: His Flurry skill is rapid slashing attack which can shred up enemies and deflect projectiles.
- Knife Nut: Wields a knife with a huge serrated blade.
- Parrying Bullets: He can deflect enemy projectiles with his knife during his Flurry skill.
- Poisoned Weapon: He can slice into a Juju fruit to coat his knife with its toxic juices, causing his next attacks to inflict poison on enemies.
- Reverse Grip: How he wields his knife.
- Smoke Out: His Focus releases a poison cloud that makes him invisible.
- Spikes of Villainy: Has curved spikes protruding from his jacket.
- Tattooed Crook: A notorious gang leader with some prominent tattoos on his arms and neck.
- Top-Heavy Guy: His torso is absolutely ripped but his legs are quite skinny.
- Whip Sword: The blade on his knife is attached to the handle by a wire, allowing him to lash it out like a whip and then reel it back in.
Oru is a caster hero who tags enemies with cards that can be revealed for special effects.
- Cards of Power: His cards have various magical effects on those who they are dealt to.
- Death Dealer: With Tarot cards instead of playing cards. His Focus is actually called Death Dealer.
- Finishing Move: Death Dealer deals bonus damage to targets below 50% of their maximum health. The damage from a tier 3 Focus is enough to kill most heroes at half health.
- Fortune Teller: Can read peoples fates.
- Great Gazoo: A powerful and mischievous Eternal who only does things to amuse himself.
- It Amused Me: His entire motivation for participating in the games conflict, and for everything he does in general.
- Nice Hat
- The Omniscient: He can see the future and possesses nearly limitless knowledge. The few things he cant predict are of great enjoyment to him.
- Physical God: Being an Eternal, he is this. He's only a minor deity in the Aurion pantheon but his true power is implied to be far beyond his lowly station.
- Playing with Fire: His Judgement cards set enemies on fire.
- Seers: Can see the future.
- Tarot Motifs: His abilities are based on the game's Fortune Cards which in turn are based on the Major Arcana.
- The Unpronounceable: His real name is apparently completely incomprehensible to mortals.
Rutger is a tank hero who uses rock walls and heavy hits to control the battlefield. His unique shield mechanic allows him to absorb a lot of damage while his shield is intact, but he can die quickly if his shield is broken.
- Artificial Limbs: It looks like his arms are actually made of rocks.
- Badass Moustache
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: So big and bushy they completely hide his eyes.
- Dig Attack: He can tunnel underground with his Burrow skill and taking the Seismic Activity upgrade allows him to quickly emerge at the target location to damage and push nearby enemies.
- Dishing Out Dirt: He can manipulate earth and stone, allowing him to create walls of stone, cause rock spikes to protrude from the ground, and gather rocks and earth around himself while he's rolling to turn himself into a boulder.
- Seldom-Seen Species: He resembles a pangolin.
- Tunnel King: Can tunnel underground either thanks to his natural digging abilities, his earth manipulation, or both.
Ezren Ghal is a caster hero who steals souls and health from his enemies to power his abilities and to sustain himself.
- Greed: For eternal life as well as material wealth.
- Improbable Weapon User: His weapon is a lantern.
- Intangibility: His Spectral Form ability allows him to move through enemies while using it.
- Lean and Mean: An extremely lanky, soul stealing necromancer.
- Life Drain: His basic attack, Soul Caliber, and his Focus skill, Soul Blast steal souls from enemies, draining their health while healing himself. Well of Souls can also be upgraded to steal souls from targets, and Spectral Form can be upgraded to siphon life from enemies who touch Ezren while he's intangible.
- Necromancer: He is one. He uses necromancy to steal the souls of others to extend his own life.
- Playing with Fire: The Soul Fire skill, which hurls spheres of ethereal flames at the target.
- Skeleton Motif: The front of his robe resembles a very elongated skull and he wears a skull emblem on his chest. His lantern is also shaped like an elongated skull.
- Soul Power: His powers revolve around the manipulation of souls. He can steal souls from targets to heal himself and also uses them as ammunition for his Soul Fire skill.
- Status-Buff Dispel: With an upgrade, Well of Souls inflicts the Purged condition on a target, removing all buffs. If he's holding three souls at the time of casting, it inflicts Cursed instead, which also prevents them from receiving status buffs for two seconds.
- Technicolor Fire: The flames of Soul Fire are teal in color.
- White Hair, Black Heart: His alternate skins show that he has long, white hair under his hood. He is also definitely one of the most immoral cast members.
- Your Soul is Mine!: His basic attack and Focus skill steal souls from his targets. However, the souls only serve as enablers for Ezrens abilities and the only effect on the target is a small amount of damage. He can even steal multiple souls from the same target.