open/close all folders
Anna is the main protagonist of Ghost Tales. She originally went to the town in hopes of learning about what happened to her grandfather.
- All-Loving Heroine: She cares about the ghosts in town. Whenever any of them are in danger, she'll do whatever she can to help them, even if they tell her to get lost.
- Boyish Short Hair: Her hair is cut above her ears.
- Hair Decorations: Her default outfit comes with a headband.
- Only One Name: Her surname is never revealed.
- Redhead In Green: Her default outfit is lime-green, complete with green shoes and a green headband.
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead: While green eyes seem to be pretty common, she's the only character (other than her mother) who is this.
- Virtual Paper Doll: Later updates give you the option of giving her a different outfit. However, you have to pay diamonds in order to get them.
Anna's grandfather who went missing years ago. He's the first ghost she encounters in the town.
Mario is a plumber who lives next to Anna's grandfather.
Jane is a young seamstress and Ricardo's girlfriend.
Ricardo is a gardener and Jane's boyfriend.
Andrew is the town's mailman.
- Ambiguously Brown: He has the darkest skin tone out of the town's population.
Alex is a police officer in the ghost town.
Mrs. Langley is an old woman who lives alone.
Kyle is a young delinquent and Mrs. Langley's nephew.
- 0% Approval Rating: He's certain that no one in the city wants his help because he stole from the citizens.
- The Aloner: He's chosen solitude rather than the company of other people.
- Dark Is Not Evil: He wears dark clothing and he used to cause trouble for the city. However, he's changed his ways since then.
- Delinquents: He was one.
- Easily Forgiven: Just about everyone forgives him for he had done.
- My Greatest Failure: He feels bad that he used to be a professional lock-picker.
Vince is a fencer who lives deep in the city.
Old Man Ben
Old Man Ben is an old ghost that Anna encounters after defeating the large ghost.
- What It Says On The Tin: He openly states that he's an old man who's named Ben.