Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society & Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045:
Stand Alone Complex Characters
Ghost in the Shell: Arise:
Ghost in the Shell: First Assault Online:
First Assault Online Characters
Ghost in the Shell:
Live-Action Movie Characters
Please note that the characters in the list have Canon Foreigner status, since they have not previously appeared in any Ghost in the Shell medium.
In the game, Maven's an infiltration-class character.
- Action Girl: A S9 agent who was recruited after WWIV.
- Blood Knight: Her quote expresses this sentiment.It's been a long time, but I'm ready for action.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Stand out among the cast with her fairly tanned skin, and sandy blonde hair.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Maven's a thief-type character (Known as Disturb).
- Hero of Another Story: Before she was recruited to Section 9, Maven fought in the jungles of South America during World War IV, where she honed her skills in jungle warfare and topography.
- The Greatest Story Never Told: Maven once held out against an all-out attack by armed insurgents.
- Kicking Ass in All Her Finery: When Maven is wearing her "Full Dress" legendary skins, they take to the battlefield in formal military outfits, showing a bit of skin in the process.
- Sole Survivor: One of her operations in South America led to her squad being killed off.
- Tsundere: Maven's radio commands reveal she is a Type 1 Tsun-Tsun, full stop."Sorry": What, you want me to say "Sorry"?
"Thanks": I didn't really need your help!
"Keep It Up": Stop feeling sorry for yourself!
"Keep It Up": I wasn't expecting much from you anyways.
"Good Job: Pretty good, I guess...
In the game, Kuro's an infiltration-class character.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Kuro's EMP Generators can come in handy when you need to ambush an enemy, but they can be destroyed if the opposing forces knows how to find them. This can be remedied with a health and effect duration boost if you're using them under Tier 2 upgrades.
- EMP: Kuro has the ability to deploy an EMP generator. It instantly destroys turrets, drones, and barriers (provided the turrets and barriers don't have reinforced hitpoints from the user's cyberchips), and any enemies caught in the blast will take some damage, aren't able to use any of their own skills, and will be slowed to a crawl for a few seconds. It also instantly stops any skill syncs.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Kuro's a thief-type character (Known as Disturb).
- Hero of Another Story: His combat experience with the JGSDF.
In the game, Sitara's a specialist-class character.
- Action Girl: A S9 agent who was recruited from the CIA's ranks.
- Attack Drone: Sitara uses the Siphone drones to attack any wandering enemy. Upgrading it will allow it to be autonomous and patrol a certain area with upgraded armor.
- Drone Deployer: Sitara can send out a hovering drone that can patrol a small area. Any enemies it detects will have their health slowly drained away. At tier 2, the drone has higher HP and can be reassigned a location with the E command.
- Elites Are More Glamorous: An ex-commando of the SCU, which is possibly a future evolution of the Special Activities Division.
- Hero of Another Story: Her exploits in the SCU.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Sitara's a mage-type character (Known as Support).
- No Social Skills: Sitara has... problems opening up to her S9 teammates since she spent most of her careers during black ops operations for the CIA.
In the game, Reiko's an infiltration-class character.
- Action Girl: A S9 agent who was recruited from a civilian background.
- Expy: Some players note that Reiko's appearance is similar to Raiden from the Metal Gear series.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: Reiko's a thief-type character (Known as Disturb).
- Fragile Speedster: Reiko is only slightly slower, but has slightly more health.
- The Ojou: She's from an influential family. That's all is known.