Voiced by: Lyon SmithThe newest and youngest courier on the Dojo Deliveries team, Ed has mysterious origins and struggles to find out where he came from, as well as deliver packages and fight the evil businessman Mr Bedlam at the same time.
- Badass Adorable: He's a young delivery boy with big, blue eyes and a small stature... capable of taking on multiple evil robots and clones.
- Character Development: He goes from being completely clueless and naive to being sure of himself and learning to take risks.
- The Chosen One: He was created by Ol' Skool to fight the "ultimate evil".
- Spider-Sense: His "static" ability enables him to sense trouble coming and how to get out of sticky situations.
Voiced by: Bailey StockerThe second youngest on the Team, Fizz may be physically short but her mental capacity is huge.
- Action Girl: If need be, Fizz does all that is technologically possible to make sure deliveries are made on time. She also isn't hesitant to fight.
- Big Eater: She's capable of eating 2 baskets of fries, 1 side of fried pickles, and 4 chilli cheeseburgers - all in one meal.
- Friendly Sniper: She's the best on the team at using ranged weaponry and gadgets.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Is there anything she can't build?
- Playful Hacker: Hacks a lot of networks and systems on a regular basis. Once she did it just to troll Ed and Loogie.
- The Runt at the End: Not the youngest of the group, but definitely and frustratingly the shortest.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Definitely the group's tomboy, but she does dress in purple and likes to keep clean - though not to Deets' extent. Also spends more time doing creative, inventive work rather than fighting at the front.
Voiced by: Megan FahlenbrockThe middle child of the team, Deets finds herself usually as the voice of reason and a major source of kindness to her friends.
- Action Girl: She's arguably the Dojo Team's best hand-to-hand combatant.
- Badass Adorable: She's pretty and can kick butt. Need we say more?
- Big Sister Instinct: To Fizz and Ed.
- The Chick
- Dark and Troubled Past: Bedlam held her parents hostage and forced her to work for him when she was a little girl.
- Deadpan Snarker: The member of the team that comes up with the most sarcastic wisecracks and one-liners.
- Foil: To the hot-headed Burn.
- Also to Fizz in terms of combat capabilities. Fizz is great at shooting, but horrible at close-combat. Deets rocks at close-combat, but cannot aim to save her life.
- Girly Girl: She is definitely girly, but has a tomboy streak within her.
- The Heart
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: Deets may be the best martial artist, but she is absolutely hopeless at ranged gadgets. She can't even throw a pancake straight in a food fight! (Though to be fair, this was flanderized in later episodes. She could get occasional hits in the early episodes.)
- Meaningful Name: Deets is short for details, and she has shown hints of having OCD.
- Morality Pet: Deets is this sometimes to Burn. She often snaps at him on behalf of the other kids when he makes impossible demands as their leader, key examples of which are in the episodes "Procedures" and "Klowned".
- Neat Freak: She gave off a long, deafening shriek when trash was dumped on her in the episode "Trashed".
- Number Two: She's the back-up leader when Burn isn't around.
- Only Sane Woman: Often becomes this on occasion. Usually when Burn's more irritable than usual, when both Ed and Loogie are slacking off, and when Fizz is usually too busy tinkering with gadgets.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: Often has this with Burn.
Voiced by: Peter CugnoThe second oldest of the team, Loogie is the Crazy-Awesome Cloudcuckoolander of the Dojo Team. In other words, he's the Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass.
- Achilles in His Tent: He goes through this arc in the episode Klowned.
- Consulting Mister Puppet: Is frequently advised by his puppet friend, Doctor Pinch.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Hard Work Hardly Works: Most of his greatest feats are accomplished when he's just being his normal, slightly-crazed self. The minute he starts trying to consciously apply effort to his acts, they fall apart.
- The Lancer: To the more serious Burn.
- Also plays second-fiddle to the more fun-loving Ed.
- Le Parkour: Combines this with Rollerblade Good skills to be near-unstoppable.
- Rollerblade Good: Very skilled with his skates. Probably the one kid out of the team who is the best at utilizing his mobility tech.
Voiced by: L. Dean IfillThe oldest kid of the team, Burn is the de-facto leader out on missions. He has an air of strictness around him and doesn't take too kindly to being challenged.
- Big Brother Instinct: Despite being a little rough and blunt, Burn has this very strong instinct towards his friends. It is perhaps his greatest strength. This is most apparent in "Optigogs", where he covers for Ed when the younger boy loses a package.
- The Big Guy: The bulkiest and the most strapping of the group, fitting for one who's given the title of "The Warrior".
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Burn may be prideful and a bit pompous, but he is very blatant about caring for his team.
- The Leader: Of the Headstrong variety. Burn's temper often causes disputes and disagreements among his fellow team members, often leading to disastrous consequences, but he always gets his act together to lead them back out of trouble.
- Meaningful Name: He's quite hot-headed, isn't he?
- Never My Fault: Pride is his biggest flaw, and it often results in him shoving his own mistakes and misfortunes onto the hands of others.
- Pride: Burn's biggest drawback is his arrogance. Often he believes his way of doing things is the only way, only changing his mind when it's too late. It's even the focus of the plots of "Momentum" and "Klowned". He usually gets himself (or his teammates) into deep water with his attitude, then others have to come to his rescue and bail him out.
- Shipper on Deck: Burn encourages Ed to go and talk to Deets already, since it's obvious they've had something going on since they first met.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: Often has this with Deets.
Anthony Ol' Skool
Voiced by: Tony DanielsThe team's mentor and Ed's creator. He's a laid-back, yet wise man that runs Dojo Deliveries.
- Big Good: He runs Dojo Deliveries and often acts as a mentor to the group.
- Cool Old Guy: His age doesn't make him any less of a chill, level headed guy.
- We Used to Be Friends: Used to work with Bedlam as business partners until he betrayed him and cheated Ol' Skool out of his business.
- Sixth Ranger: Midway through the series, he starts to join the team in the field. He even has his own powerup sequence.
Voiced by: Johnathan WilsonThe main antagonist of the series. Bedlam is a corrupt bureaucrat and former business partner of Ol' Skool that's willing to destroy anyone that stands in his way of gaining complete control over Progress City.
- Bad Boss: Regularly abuses and berates his minions.
- Big Bad: He's responsible for most of the awful things that happens in the show and has a personal grudge against Dojo Deliveries.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: He's killed rival business owners in order to gain control over Progress City.
- Kick the Dog: Often abuses the meek and pathetic Crouch.
- The Sociopath: Is more than willing to destroy the half of Progress City he doesn't own, despite the lives that would be lost. Not to mention his readiness to torture his enemies to get what he wants.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Kills his second in command, Kora, once he obtains Ed's DNA.