A list of characters in Gangstar Vegas.
A up and coming MMA fighter who is forced to work for crime lord Frank Veliano.
- Action Hero: Definitely so.
- Bald of Awesome: He is this by default, but the player can change his hairstyle.
- Deal with the Devil: As The Devil subplot reveals, Jason did this in the past, so now he has to help her with some things.
- Trapped in Villainy: Frank forces him to work for him after he is captured.
Vera's henchwoman and accountant.
One of Vegas's primary crime lords who takes Jason in after he gets involved in Frank's evil deeds.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Sacrifices herself to stop Frank's goons from reaching Jason out of guilt for causing his predicament in the first place.
Veliano Crime Family
A villainous gangster who is the head of the local Mafia.
- And There Was Much Rejoicing; After he's dead, the whole of Vegas cheers.
- Bad Boss: When his underling fails him, Frank threatens to take him to Lester to cut out his organs and put them on the black market.
- Big Bad: Of the game.
- Destination Defenestration: Frank does this to him at the end of the game's main plotline, combined with Kill It with Fire.
- Disney Villain Death: While on fire falls off the tallest building in Las Vegas. Ouch.
- Gotta Have It, Gonna Steal It: Subverted. He wants a nice boat and a nice seaplane. So he asks Jason to steal it for him.
- Large Ham: Clearly, his voice actor is having a lot of fun.
- Precision F-Strike: "AND I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE!"
- Removing the Rival: Has Jason do this by crippling the operations of the Huevos, a rival Spanish gang.
A corrupt politician who is on Frank's payroll.
- Corrupt Politician: Works with Frank.
- Early-Bird Cameo: His name is offhandedly mentioned when Vera wants Jason to destroy his boards.
- Ironic Name: He is definitely not a Good Man.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: When his plans are destroyed, he helps Jason take down Veliano.
- Scary Black Man: Black, big and an asshole.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Large example. After doing tons of bad things, he helps Jason and then disappears. One could assume he's rotting in prison.
One of Frank's henchmen.
An invisible man who gets his powers after making a deal with The Devil.
- Invisible Jerkass: Uses his powers to rob banks.
[[folder: Unidentified Businessman]]
A businessman who gets tangled up in the dealings of the Huevos, whose boat Jason has to steal.
- Cool Boat: His boat, The Sunny Side Up, which Jason has to steal.
- Even Mooks Have Loved Ones: He isn't a mook, just an ordinary businessman who gets tangled up in the business of bad men.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Recognizing Jason as a gangster, he surrenders his boat to him after he politely asks for it.
- Trapped by Gambling Debts: He's an example of this that doesn't affect the Hero.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Small example, but there is no mention of him after Jason gets the boat back to Veliano in one piece.