The current character page referred only to the depictions in the fanfiction. In development.
Main Cast of Characters: DRRR
- Beneath the Mask: Well, Durarara!! is crossing over a series that has Jungian psychology as a central theme; What do you expect?
- Shizuo admired and envied Izaya for his fearlessness and ability to deal with situations. He's afraid of himself and how he could hurt someone if they get too close to him.
- Izaya envied and admired Shizuo and Shinra for: love and express emotions. Self-loathing, he's afraid of his heart and wonders about the capabilities of his emotions. He's aware of his reputation but nonetheless, he is still hurt; outwardly he presents himself as the daredevil who doesn't care what others say about him.
- Celtic Mythology / Norse Mythology: anything Persona-related for the DRRR cast, it's this.
- Character Development: Lots of them changed in Gameplay and the sequel.
- Elemental RockPaperScissors:
- Fish out of Water: Initially but they got better. It hits the clueless the hardest. A handful found out they belonged to this expansive universe like Celty and Anri realizing what Saika was.
- The Reveal: Everything supernatural in Ikebukuro including Shizuo and Izaya's Charles Atlas Superpower came from the Persona-verse. This newfound knowledge shocked Shinra, Celty, and Shizuo who thought it was a new occurrence to add in Ikebukuro's list of weird; Shizuo noted that this supposed new world had been with them since forever as he now knows the truth of his Super Strength and Healing Factor as well as Celty and Shinra realizing the implications of Celty's vague familiarity with the Sea of Souls. It was worth the wait in the DRRR cast's mind.
- Tarot Motifs:
- Shizuo is the Chariot, a card of self-mastery and control.
- True Companions: It took a lot of work getting toward the same camaraderie the other Persona-user groups had, especially given Izaya is now in the circle of friends.
Persona: Cu Chulainn
Arcana: VII. The Chariot
Weapon:The fortissimo of Ikebukuro. His Hair-Trigger Temper frightened many in the city. Currently the bodyguard of Tom Tanaka.
His dungeon was actually a combination with Izaya called Niflheim. It represented that he chose to take the easy way out or not to deal with it at all, just like Izaya. In fact, the reason the group separated was that his Shadow forced them to.
His Shadow, like Izaya, broke into pieces: Delic, Shitsuo, Tsugaru, and Tsukishima. When one, it showed Shizuo in a priest Vampire Hunter guise, showing he wanted to conquer his 'monstrosity'.
His Shadow was a reveal that he couldn't control his strength, fearing he would hurt those he loves and kept them at arm's length. Self-loathing, he chose not to deal with the issue and believed he was not ready to take the next step. He was envious at Izaya for his fearlessness and ability to deal with situations.
He was one of the two people who awakened their Persona in Gameplay.
- Battle Butler: Shitsuo, an aspect of his personality obsessed with establishing and maintaining order and peace, manifested as such.
- The Caretaker: Tsugaru, the aspect of his personality, who takes cares of others at the expense or not caring of himself.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Delic, representing Shizuo's facet that did not give a damn about rules and regulation, taking the leap of faith and spontaneous. His first onscreen interaction with an Izaya lookalike was to slap Hibiya's ass. Shitsuo asked if he was thinking of inappropriate images of Hibiya. At that time, Delic was not thinking of such but he did not mind the idea.
- Healing Hands: access to healing spells. His Healing Factor translated into the Dia spells.
- Nervous Wreck: His heart, Tsukishima, was one alongside Beware the Quiet Ones which Shizuo learned the hard way.
- No Sense of Direction: A metaphoric example. Tsukishima kept going in horrendous directions as Souji lost count how many. Tsukishima even gets lost in his own words too. He also forced the group to separate when they enter Niflheim.
- Sensor Character: A mild example with Delic. While not quite as strong as Psyche's, he can sense Shizuo's mood, Shizuo himself, Tsugaru and Tsukishima.
- Shapeshifter: Delic can transform himself into a Persona, his pink/white suit form, and Hibiya's Cool Horse Alfred.
- Shock and Awe: His Zio spells
- Shrinking Violet: Tsukishima
- Vampire Hunter: Shizuo's Shadow. He wanted to conquer the power he had, but not in a good way like accepting the strength rather destroying it instead.
Arcana: XII. The Hanged Man
Weapon: KnivesThe Informant of Shinjuku. One of the most dangerous men in Ikebukuro and disliked by many.
When thrown into the TV, his dungeon took two forms: a Wall called Crystal Fortress and a forest called Niflheim. The wall composed of many rooms of bloody chains, beautiful sceneries, and ice. In the dungeon, one must follow the mind games Izaya was known for as well as a fight against the way the dungeon tried to keep them out. The wall represented that his unwillingness to let others in whereas the forest and its rivers represented the way he took the easy way out/not dealing with his issues at all. The forest can be easily navigated through the river landmarks, leading to the heart.
His Shadow, like Shizuo, broke into pieces: Hibiya (Intelligence), Sakuraya (Perception), Psyche (Adaptation), and Hachimenroppi (Loneliness/Heart). When one, it showed an Izaya with a long coat, representing himself.
Self-loathing, his issues were his heart, dreading the overwhelming emotions that could break him if it tried. He was jealous at Shinra and Shizuo for expressing emotions freely and doing what he believes he can't.
He was one of the two people who awakened their Persona in Gameplay.
- Break the Haughty: Gameplay was basically a long one until he became a Persona-user.
- Distressed Dude: The Big Bad compared him to Princess Peach even. He was largely inactive with the exception of the third arc of Gameplay and even then...
- Elemental Powers: He has access to
- The Fake Cutie: Yosuke, Shizuo, and Yukiko & Souji (who thought Psyche was lying or giving misinformation) thought this of Psyche. Psyche was well-meaning and did not realize he was manipulated by the Big Bad and did not want harm to come to Shinra and Shizuo. Sakuraya and Hibiya pointed out he manipulated the nature of Psyche to bring Shinra and Shizuo into the TV world.
- Infinity +1 Element: access to Almighty spells
- Laser-Guided Karma: Shinra pointed this out but not in the usual way. He used to watch the chaos unfolded but now another being watched over him. Shinra told him to be careful, especially what he would do against the Big Bad.
- Meaningful Name: Aside from the obvious original's name, the author pointed to Psyche as one up to including a notable butterfly motif. Hachimenroppi was also an example as Hibiya explained.
- Misanthrope Supreme: Hachimenroppi. In fact, it represented his admittance of humanity within himself, self-hatred, and the way he kept harming himself by his own actions emotionally and physically.
- Mission Control / The Navigator / Sensor Character: His Persona. It's capable of jamming communications like Chidori. Psyche fitted in this category as he was Adaptation, his headphones acting as both a mood sensor and a future telling.
- Not Me This Time: Despite others' justified reactions to the ongoing chaos, he was not the cause of everything going hell in a handbasket this time. What does not help was the Big Bad shapeshifting into his form when Izaya was held captive by him.
- Puzzle Boss / Tennis Boss: Berserk Shadow Izaya
- Self-Harm: His heart, Hachimenroppi, portrays as a person who harmed himself emotionally and physically by his own actions in an effort to escape his self-hatred.
- The Social Expert: Sakuraya, his Perception, is his incredible ability to read people down to their deepest and darkest fears as Yukiko experienced
- Trick Boss: The flea Mini-Boss Souji, Yosuke, Yukiko, and Chie encountered.
- The Wise Prince: Hibiya, an aspect of his personality that represented Intelligence although his Perception, Sakuraya, would disagree.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: His Perception, Sakuraya, looked the part as Yukiko saw him as a Proper Lady of sorts but he's really the Troll and ability to read people well part of his personality.
Arcana: VI. The LoversAn underground doctor.
- Brutal Honesty: He spelled out Izaya's problems after meeting Hachimenroppi, someone he never ever thought he would actually meet. He had a tendency to do this to the faces of Izaya and Shizuo about their Shadows and circumstances.
- Hyper-Awareness: Something he noted due to observing Celty.
- Irony: He could've discovered the world of Persona sooner had he traveled to Tatsumi Port Island with his father. There he would learn the truth behind Celty and his friends' potential to wield Persona. Instead, he was just as clueless as Celty and his friends, regarding this strange dangerous world.
- Mr. Exposition: A mild example. While his perspective is wrong or misunderstands on certain areas (specifically how Personas work with the Persona Game and that Personas grant superhuman power to their wielder), he revealed details to the audience or Shizuo/Izaya/Celty/Namie/IT what they need to know like Shizuo's Shadow/Izaya's Shadow/etc.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Aside from the fact his girlfriend is a headless psychopomp, he was fascinated by the Shadows and Personas. When he learned what Teddie was a Shadow and felt an otherworldly body when he touched him, he so dearly wanted to dissect him.
Weapon:One of the sights at Ikebukuro, a Dullahan living with Shinra Kishitani.
- Agent Mulder: She was interested in Igor's fortune-telling, more so now that the fortune-telling came true in multiple ways such as Izaya's awakening. What will not help was what the Persona-verse consisted of including the End of the World as We Know It.
- Gut Feeling: She felt something was seriously wrong with the situation. Which was perfectly right, given the Persona-verse's dangers.
- Irony: In the original light novel, she thought the world would have ended in 1999, 2009 and 2012. This would somewhat align with Nyarlathotep's scheme to end the world, the Fall, and Izanami. Given the Setting Update, she was unaware she barely escaped the grasp of the apocalypses.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Afraid of aliens and cops. She thought the Midnight Channel was a message for an invasion sent by aliens. When the existence of Izaya was wiped by the Big Bad, she began to fear the situation looking like an alien invasion. On the cops' side, she worried what Chie would go through when she goes back in which Chie reassured it was the classes.
Weapon:The leader of the Dollars and currently a third-year at Raira Acadamy.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Subtle and brief. He thought Rise was having trouble which is why she took a break but she still came back with many fans, making it look like she got everything together. The way she was able to deal with it left him bereft about his situation with the Dollars. He wanted to have a peaceful life with Kida and Anri but on the other hand, he just wanted an extraordinary life.
- I Just Want to Be Special: He still longed for the extraordinary life which for all intent and purposes precisely is the Persona-verse. Some of it was subtle such as his thoughts on the recent events on Seiji's murder & Souji and Yosuke's involvement & Anri's attack which indirectly spiraled out of control by the Dollars.
Weapon:The leader of the Yellow Scarves, a third-year at Raira Academy.
- Out of Focus: Beyond character interactions and chatlogs, he didn't have much of a role like Mikado and Anri. That is until the third arc.
Weapon: SaikaA third-year at Raira Academy, the current wielder of Saika.
- Birds of a Feather: IT stated she would get along just fine with Marie.
- Dude Magnet: Yosuke was definitely interested in her looks
- Extreme Doormat: She considered herself a parasite.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?: She stated she doesn't know how to love and could not love other people including herself. She thinks Saika was more human than she ever was.
Arcana:The cursed sword who simply loves. Her love possessed dozens of Children in which Anri was the handler.
- Hive Mind: This what struck Shinra as being similar to the Shadows along with its Love Freak.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Tried to do this to Souji and Yosuke and later the rest of IT under the Slasher's control. This foreshadowed Shizuo's potential.
- Our Demons Are Different: Since The Reveal Saika is in fact a demon - fitting the Shin Megami Tensei definition - from Igor's confirmation
Main Cast of Characters: Persona
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Souji could not believe Shizuo has Super Strength and a headless person exists. He eventually shrugged it off especially when he remembered what he knew. Yosuke was surprised about Shizuo's Super Strength too. When Celty accidentally dropped her helmet, she and Shinra was shocked at the pair's nonchalance.
- It Seemed Trivial: The IT didn't reveal all the crucial to Celty and the rest of the DRRR cast because of this at the time. They did not relay they would be fighting gods, demons exist, other Persona-users existed and used the Evoker, The End of the World as We Know It was frequent, and so forth.
- Good Parents: Family of Yukiko and Kanji allowed them to go to Ikebukuro. While they don't know the true scope of their involvement with the Inaba murder case, they were aware that they needed to go.
- Mr. Exposition: They mainly explained the functions of the Persona world to the DRRR cast who had no idea what they are heading into. Yosuke warned Shinra about this, regardless of how dangerous Shizuo and Izaya are.
- Properly Paranoid: While they have an idea of a human killer, they still kept in mind of a supernatural culprit who may or may not plan a large scheme beyond the scope of murder just in case. Yosuke pointed out that there might be a divine being like Izanami out there pulling the strings before they even learned the circumstances of Seiji's death; all they knew was a high school student died of unnatural causes, therefore, a homicide. They had also realized The End of the World as We Know It was coming as they knew The Big Bad was behind it, even without Celty and Anri visiting Igor.
- Put on a Bus: Kanji, Teddie, Yukiko, and Chie returned to their respective spots at the beginning of the story because of duties in Golden Week. As a result, spots were open for Shizuo and Izaya to take in the future crisis.
- Seen It All: Downplayed. While they were surprised about some things, they still saw more than the DRRR cast at this point. A Headless Horseman? Teddie and Marie, the latter of which was a goddess. A man having Super Strength and Healing Factor? Chie can do unimaginable feats with her Galactic Punt. Saika? Gods were born from humanity and could literally destroy them all.
- True Companions: Commented by Shinra and Celty; kept in contact in the third arc as those Put on a Bus were kept updated. Despite The End of the World as We Know It, Kanji, Teddie, Yukiko, and Chie trusted the rest of the remaining IT and the DRRR cast to save the world.
Arcana: 0. The Fool
Weapon: KatanaThe leader of the Investigation Team.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Like Izaya, Erika, and Walker, he made the connection with Mikado's last name with the air conditioner. He also chose Yosuke's previous handle.
- Connected All Along: He's friends with Simon and acquainted with Kadota and the van gang and the psychology professor who was well acquainted with Izaya.
Arcana: I. The Magician
Weapon: Twin Knives
Persona: Suzuka Gongen
Arcana: VII. The Chariot.
Weapon: FeetA police officer to be.
Arcana: II. The Priestess
Weapon: FanThe manager to be at the Amagi Inn.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: She, in the battle with Berserk Shadow Izaya, smashed the Attack Mirror just because she saw it in a soap opera. Her friends in that battle were surprised as Yosuke pointed out she did not have to do this since it's going to break anyway.
- The Hyena: Her laugh remarked in this fic.
- Nightmare Fetishist: She found the fleas in Izaya's dungeon cute.
Persona: Rokuton Maoh
Arcana: IV. The Emperor
Weapon: ShieldA third-year at Yasogami High
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Mild. When Yukiko suggested the mysterious man who helped Celty and Anri to be the Fox, Kanji said it would say yip to Yosuke's frustration.
Arcana: XVII. The Star
Weapon: ClawsThe current mascot at Inaba's Junes.
Arcana: VI. The LoversThe idol singer of the group.
- Connected All Along: She associated with Kasuka for a movie prior to the fic although it did seem that she became at least acquainted with Ruri as well.
- Crocodile Tears: Teddie and Rise noted that it didn't dissuade Inoue.
- Missing Mission Control: She was hit twice, once by Izaya's Shadow and the other by the Big Bad.
- Xanatos Gambit: She cooked up a plan to have Shizuo bodyguard her for the rest of Golden Week while also teaching him how to use his Persona.
Persona: Yamato Takeru, Yamato Sumeragi
Arcana: X. Wheel of Fortune
Weapon: GunThe official detective of the group.
- Connected All Along: Acquainted with Izaya prior to the events of Persona 4. She was also acquainted with Katsuya Suou.
- 11th-Hour Superpower: At the end of the battle with Berserk Shadow Izaya, Yamato Takeru became Yamato Sumeragi.
- The Smart Guy: She figured the supposed Shadow Izaya was not the true one but in fact a being like the Malevolent Entity, which it turned to be. When she realized the importance of Mika's case, she followed what she can and discovered Shingen in the ongoing chaos.
Supporting Characters: Persona
- Face of a Thug: Anri would not be surprised he turned out to be non-human.
- Omniscient Morality License: Downplayed. He could only help so much. He was well aware of the future Anri and Celty had little idea about.
- Powers That Be: Beyond anything Anri and Celty could have ever imagine so far, since they did not meet the Malevolent Entity. Anri noted Saika was silent and motionless when she met his eyes, something the sword never done before.
- Spirit Advisor: the fortune-telling session with Anri and Celty.
Supporting Characters: DRRR
- Connected All Along: Aside from the obvious canon, some associated with certain people or organization in the Persona world. Notably, some of them were aware of the origins of Celty and Shizuo and Izaya's potential.
- Demoted to Extra: In Gameplay, a majority of characters either never made an appearance or had a big role. It doesn't help they had little knowledge or experience dealing with the Persona-verse. The only ones who even had a big role were the ones in the know like Namie and Shingen and those as Living Macguffin like Mika.
- Locked Out of the Loop: They have no clue what is going on. Some played support to the main characters and others (Namie, Shingen for example), major roles themselves (Mika for example), kind of a role in some development (Erika in the Shizaya). Other than that, they're utterly clueless.
Arcana:Sister of Seiji Yagiri.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: She did not believe in the TV World's existence - something Shinra was disappointed by - until Souji put his hand into Shinra's TV, shutting her up.
- Brutal Honesty: Has no trouble telling her feelings, regardless of setting and person
- Even Evil Has Standards: She thought to subject Izaya to the Evoker was horrible, even for a man she detests.
- The Lost Lenore: Seiji is this for her.
- Jerkass: unrepentant when she scoffed Izaya's sisters lost their memory of their brother which is beyond their control; did not apologize for Mika's slashing when others including Shingen called out for the misguidance.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Her actions left Mika and Celty's head vulnerable to the Big Bad's taking.
- Revenge: She had Mika's throat slashed, blaming her for Seiji's death
- What the Hell, Hero?: Her misguided revenge was called out by IT, Anri, Celty, and Shingen. Shingen, in particular, stated that she should protected her now that she and the head are in the grasp of the Big Bad.
Shingen KishitaniFather of Shinra Kishitani and Nebula scientist.
- Connected All Along: It was established he visited Tatsumi Port Island to study Apathy Syndrome during the events of Persona 3. While it was unknown if he made contact with the Kirijo Group, he learned enough to understand the functions of an Evoker; and of Shadows/Personas.
- Gas Mask, Longcoat: Naoto only saw him once and recognized his gaudy sense of fashion anywhere when she was investigating the Mika Harima case.
- Large Ham: Pretty dramatic to the exasperation of IT, Shinra, Celty, and Namie.
- Long Game: Downplayed. Given his knowledge on Shizuo and Izaya's potential in regards of Persona/Shadow, he created his own Evoker to test one day with Izaya as the subject. It's implied he thought the world of Persona would come to Ikebukuro some day which is why he willingly had Namie work on something specifically for the world.
- Mad Doctor: Of course. During his visit to Tatsumi Port Island, he gained knowledge of Shadows, Personas, and anything related to it. It's heavily implied then he became aware of Izaya and Shizuo's potential. Given that he went out of his way to craft his own Evoker, we can also say he was interested in the method of summoning and wanted to realize it.
- We Would Have Told You, But...: He knew the truth behind Shizuo and Izaya's unusual Charles Atlas Superpower, recognizing it as potential when he visited Tatsumi Port Island. Considering this is Shingen here, he chose not to reveal the truth. Instead, he kicked off his plan and crafted his personally made Evoker.
- Xanatos Gambit: He planned to have Izaya shoot himself with the Evoker.
Mairu and Kururi OriharaSisters of Izaya Orihara.
- I Will Find You: Initially, they were searching for Izaya purely because they believe he was trolling them, not knowing he was in danger when they saw his Midnight Channel show. They began to question why they were even trying to find him when they know his trolling. Again, they did not know he is in great danger. When the Big Bad wiped their memory of their brother, they wondered what they lost.
Arcana: V. The HierophantCo-owner of Russia Sushi.
- Connected All Along: He was friends with Souji when he began his stay in Ikebukuro.
- Nice Guy
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Even when he was Locked Out of the Loop, he was right to point out that Izaya was not the absolute cause of everything going wrong.
- Tempting Fate: A benevolent one. He wanted Shizuo and Izaya to get along, be friends at best. He got his wish.
Tom TanakaDebt collector and sempai of Shizuo.
Arcana:Kohai of Shizuo and fellow bodyguard of Tom
Shinichi TsukumoyaInternet informant.
- Omniscient Morality License: Yosuke was creeped out by just how much he knew about the events of Persona 4 and how Celty and Anri could help in the current crisis which includes the Velvet Room and its occupants. He was also aware of Izaya's potential.
Arcana: XIV. The TemperanceThe leader of the group comprising of himself, Saburo Togusa, Erika Karisawa, and Walker Yumasaki.
Erika Karisawa and Walker Yumasaki
Arcana:The two otakus of anime/manga/light novels/games in the van with Kyohei Kadota and Saburo Togusa.
- Ascended Fans: The readers know that when they see the Persona world, whether or not they will have their own Persona or not, they will be so happy participating in a RPG-Mechanics Verse with mythological figures that one can summon from one's own Personality Powers.
- Otaku: Fans of anime/manga/anything that catches their interest really who can't distinguish reality from fiction. They're fans of Risette and were quite happy to temporarily protect her after her attack.
- Tempting Fate: A weird example. Due to Too Much Information, she wound up having a part in the Shizaya development.
- Too Much Information: Erika kept stressing the Shizaya Midnight Channel program in explicit details to the point she blurted out that it could have baited her. Not that it stopped her from blurting it to Shizuo's inquiry about it since he missed that particular one. Ironically, that blurp of info wound up leading to Shizaya development.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Erika was excited when she saw the Midnight Channel showing of Izaya and Shizuo, ranting about it whenever she could.
Arcana:The leader of the Blue Squares.
- Manipulative Bastard: While it is unclear if he was even aware of the source of the ongoing events in Gameplay, he seemed to push Mikado what he wants to do. Even Mikado was skeptical about his sayings but he won't deny that he wanted the extraordinary life.
Arcana:The girlfriend of Seiji Yagiri.
- Damsel in Distress: So far, she lost her memory of Seiji, incapacitated by Namie's vengeance, slashed/kidnapped by the Big Bad's accomplice. She stayed in the hospital since the first arc until her capture by the Big Bad.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Anri and everyone else was shocked to learn Mika lost her memory and regained her previous appearance.
- Living Macguffin: The Big Bad wanted her alive. It was enough for Naoto to realize the implications and importance. Shingen blatantly pointed out she had a larger and better information network than an actual informant.
- The Lost Lenore: Seiji is this for her. However, like Namie, she was not able to properly grieve her loss due to extenuating circumstances above.
Seiji YagiriBrother of Namie Yagiri and boyfriend of Mika Harima. Currently deceased.
- Big Bad: Gameplay's Arc Villain. Shinichi even called him the villain of the month.
- Break the Haughty: did this happily to Izaya. Ironically, it was one of the factors for Izaya to become a Persona-user.
- Eviler Than Thou: Tom was surprised to hear from Shizuo there was a worse guy than Izaya; Shinra was not too pleased that the Big Bad had a love for sowing destruction than even Izaya. Considering this is the same guy who destroyed the previous timeline for shits and giggles, it was not surprising.
- Hope Crusher: Given Igor's fortune-telling, the team would consider giving up in desperation. The Big Bad himself delighted in killing hope and sanity.
- Irony: Many humans would love to punish Izaya for what he did to them. The Big Bad, however, chose Izaya to play and manipulate another pathetic human just like he did with Takahisa Kandori, Tatsuya Sudou, and many others in the P2 duology - not to punish per say; he certainly put Izaya in his place as a measly human compared to a god like himself. He mainly wanted to break Izaya by twisting his decisions till he broke. Had not Izaya instead chose to awaken his Persona, he could've won power over yet another pitiful human.
- "It" Is Dehumanizing: Shizuo called him a thing.
- Knight of Cerebus: The story maintained a level of serious and lighthearted but when he made his appearance as Shadow Izaya, things went downhill faster than the DRRR cast realize the sheer scale of a Persona-verse incident namely The End of the World as We Know It.
- Manipulative Bastard: Far exceeded Izaya's level which is a given since he was the Big Bad of Persona and Persona 2. Shinra pointed out Izaya fell right in his trap as he was aware Izaya knew the case and how it worked.
- No Name Given: Until The Reveal, IT called him "The Malevolent Entity" that others like Celty and Anri took to calling him; Shinra called him "Anonymous-san".
- Powers That Be: Beyond Izaya, Shizuo, Shinra, Celty, Namie, and Anri's imagination. Just even learning of his Blue and Orange Morality and For the Evulz motive was enough to make them realize their humanity in the presence of a god.
- Reality Warper: capable of wiping people's memories of a particular person and making the Midnight Channel come back in Ikebukuro.
Nyarlathotep's accomplice in the events of Gameplay
- And Your Little Dog, Too!: They threatened Mika, Mikado, Kida, and IT to keep Anri from doing anything.
- The Dragon
- Evil Plan: They had a plan, allying with the Big Bad.
- No Name Given: Until The Reveal. All the author gave the readers was a surprise and that it's a 'wayward Saika child'. It's heavily implied to be an adult female despite her taking over Mika's body to speak to Anri.