Characters from Galaxy High.
A jock who is one of two humans chosen to go to the titular Galaxy High. He's got a lot to learn in order to make it far in the school.
Aimee was the smartest girl at her school and she joins Doyle in becoming Galaxy High's first two human students. She wasn't well-liked on Earth, but proves to be very popular with the high school's alien students.
Students of Galaxy High
A six-armed student who gives Doyle and Aimee a tour of the school and becomes one of their friends.
A girl with a transparent head who lives up to her name.
- Alliterative Name: Both her first and last names start with B.
- Celeb Crush: She has a thing for a singer named Mick Maggers.
- Forgetful Jones: She has a very poor memory, frequently forgetting that she's already introduced herself to the person she's currently conversing with.
- Meaningful Name: True to her surname, her head is round and transparent and she's not very bright.
A female student who likes to spread rumors and information about other people at the school.
The most fashionable girl in school. She's not the nicest of the girls, but is still a good person.
A flat kid who hangs around with the other characters.
- Alliterative Name: His first name, last name, and nickname all begin with F.
- Flat Character: Other than the fact that he's literally flat, he doesn't have much in a personality.
- Heart Is an Awesome Power: His flatness enables him to squeeze into narrow spaces, which has enabled him to help his friends out of tight jams on more than one occasion.
A small yellow creature who becomes infatuated with Aimee.
- Stalker with a Crush: His attraction to Aimee is so great that he never leaves her alone.
Rotten Roland voiced by: Neil Ross
Earl Eccchhh voiced by: Guy Christopher
A trio of bullies who often give trouble to the other characters.
- Alliterative Name: All their names are alliterations. Heck, even their group name is an alliteration!
- Catch Phrase:
- Beef often says "Earth stinks" or some variation thereof. He also has a tendency to call people "dimbo".
- Rotten Roland frequently says "I love it, I looove it!"
- Earl Eccchhh often says "I ain't to (whatever he's been mistaken for at the time), I'm a poy-son!
- Jerkasses: They're all bullies, so it's a given that they're not nice people.
- Jerk Jock: Beef embodies the character archetype of the mean athletic guy.