This is a list of characters appearing in the Galactic Crucibles' main story arcs.
GSSOC (Galactic Senate Special Operations Corps)
- Badass Crew: Most of the GSSOC can be considered this, but in different ways and there are one or two sub-badass characters frown in For the Lulz.
- Took a Level in Badass: While many did this before the the first arc even started, most of them take them during the second arc and take a big one near the end of the third.
- Etah Owar
- Determinator: The guy can take a lot of punishment and does not back down easily.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: After being frozen for centuries.
- Last of His Kind: Somewhat averted with the introduction of Renr Gron.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran
- What the Hell, Hero?: Gives and gets a few throughout the story arcs.
- Ahrganot Skizgo
- Hidden Depths
- Badass Bookworm: While he dabbles in archaeology and history, he's not afraid to take a bad guy's head off every once in a while.
- Spock Speak
- The Spock
- HeelFace Turn: When he discovers the consequences of Infra's actions.
- Heroic Sacrifice: In order to defeat Infra
- Tholker Zhevhyit
- Katia 'Galiana' Matveev
An Ashadran and Delson-taught swordswoman, Galiana Arcad, real name Katia Matveev, was forced from her homeworld when the Harvesters invaded when she was 8, leaving the event permanently embedded in her mind. This event caused her to forget her own name, so when the Delson Navy Officer Sol I Dor took her in, he renamed her Galiana Arcad. At one point, the Harvesters kidnapped her, but she was spared the fate of most Harvester victims and ultimately rescued. She later joined the GSSOC.
- Action Girl
- Flashback Nightmare: Courtesy of the Harvester invasion of Ashadra
- Interspecies Adoption: She was adopted by the Delson Sol I Dor.
- Watching Troy Burn: Was forced to see her home be destroyed by the Harvesters, until one of the Harvesters came for her, only for her to be rescued by Sol I Dor.
- Siran Narek
- Eating Machine: Her systems transmute food into fuel for her. Also done to keep the illusion of being human-like.
- Replacement Goldfish: Was made as one by her creator. Eventually, though, she finds a new purpose in life.
- Robot Girl
- Robotic Reveal: Occurs in Who am I in front of Krikor. He seems to take it well, however.
- Krikor Avakian
- Sol I Dor Arcad
A highly-decorated Delson Military Commander, Krilek (Navy Admiral)/Marquis (Airforce Air Division Commander)/Corvus (Marine Battalion Commander)/Psykeeper (Psy Corp Operations Director) Sol I Dor Arcad is a particularly well-known Delson War Hero. During one of these battles, he discovered a young Ashadran girl who was orphaned by the Harvesters, and took her in as his own.
- Ace Pilot: Presumably, considering his rank in the Delson Airforce.
- A Father to His Men: While in command of the HXS Palkobak
- Interspecies Adoption: Sol I Dor, a Delson, adopted the Ashadran Katia Matveev, renaming her 'Galiana Arcad' when she could not remember her own name.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Papa Wolf: As far as Galiana is concerned
- Psychic Powers
- A Father to His Men: He's like this to his followers.
- Altusian Brotherhood
- Break Them by Talking: All the Dark Warriors use this tactic to defeat their opponents.
- Knight Templar: While not every member is this, their leader definitely counts.
- Black Cloak: Mixed with some red flares.
- AlasPoorVillain: Many of the Brotherhood fall victim to Gomodd near the end of "Beyond the Stone Ring".
- Altus Infra
- A God Am I
- Big Bad: For the first third of the Chaos Crisis story ar.
- The Man Behind the Man
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech
- Well-Intentioned Extremist
- Family-Unfriendly Death: Suffers this at the end of Battle of the Promised Lands, courtesy of Arghanot.
- Umbra Castra
- A God Am I: Doesn't fully consider himself one, but hides behind this guise to influence the lesser minded.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Played quite straight. His primary intention is to restore the Omni Empire through the Gomodd, and does not care much for those who stand in his way.
- Applied Phlebotinum: Uses radiation, produced by the black hole Minos Vaskus, as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Villain Decay: Invoked in-universe. Vern's multiples personality cause a major internal conflict that eventually renders him unable to remember, let alone complete his directive.
- The Dragon: To Vern.
- Really 700 Years Old
- The Assimilator: Can assimilate matter to work with, but cannot fully control sentient lifeforms.
- Badass Longcoat: The armour he wears gives this impression.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Is capable of this but he much prefers to use it for offensive/defensive purposes than infiltration.
- The Starscream: Subverted. He does end up turning on Vern, but only when his master becomes so corrupted that he can not complete his directive. He himself ordered Sidian to take action should this ever happen.
- Tron Lines: The segments of his armour have energy veins between them. Whenever he indoctrinates someone personally, they acquire these, in the case of artificial lifeforms or Volcanic Veins in the case of organics.
- Anya Matveev
Anya is the long lost sister of Galiana, thought dead since the assault on Ashadra. However, she wasn't killed by the Harvesters for parts, like originally thought. She's eventually rescued by Galiana.