- Expy: Of Miyuki Kobayakawa from You're Under Arrest!, to the point of having the same voice actor portray her in the Japanese version.
- Rabid Cop: Oh boy. She's willing to bring Kaname in to take down a stalker and arrest her if she doesn't comply.
- Sit Com Arch Nemesis: For Sousuke, since she wasn't able to apprehend him for evading arrest.
- Weapon of Choice: Uses an Advanced X-26 Taser Pistol and during other scenes, a FN P90.
She is a leader of a large gang and older sister to Yoshiki. When three members of her gang were assaulted by Sousuke Sagara after threatening Kaname, Mari vowed revenge. To fulfill this Mari planned to take Kaname hostage to ensure Sousuke would not back down from her directives.
- Big Sister Instinct: Mari thinks of Yoshiki's safety that she's sometimes forced to surrender just to ensure his safety.
- Cool Big Sis: She has bad relationship with her parents but very loving to her little brother.
- The Lad-ette: Non-military example. She is the female delinquent but acts not differently with other male delinquents.
A middle school attendee and younger brother of gang leader Mari. While his older sister maintains an aura of fear layered over her kindness, Yoshiki exudes the softer qualities of their childhood. As such, Mari is quite protective of him despite her disregard for the lives of other people.
- Distressed Dude: Sousuke used him as leverage to save Kaname when Mari kidnapped her, Luckily it was just an act as Sousuke bribed Yoshiki with a toy if he agreed to help him.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Episode 6 reveals he's afraid of ghosts.
A young boy enamored with Kaname. Surprising for his young age, he lives in mansion atop the coastal highland overlooking the numerous ocean activities. He preferrs to be called "Master Masatami" by his 3 servants Washio, Samejima and Hyoudou. He's suffering from a nervous disorder that prevents him from going outside by his psychiatrist's orders. The pathology of his disease state arose from a traumatic incident at age six, long ago when he had dreamed of marrying his cousin one year his senior.
- Berserk Button: He hates it when people lie to him.
- Kissing Cousins: He had a crush on his cousin and is furious that she broke their Childhood Marriage Promise to run off with a florist to the Netherlands.
- Yandere: Appears as a sweet, frail pretty boy, but he openly expresses his desire to exact revenge on his childhood crush, who apparently made a Childhood Marriage Promise to him when he was five, then had a Love at First Sight with a florist she met at a traffic accident, then run off with him to the Netherlands.
A former senior classmate of Kaname's when they attended the same junior school together. He and Kaname happened to meet again on the train several years down the road and since it has been almost 3 years since they've seen one another he doesn't hesitate in asking her to go out with him. She agrees to go with him to Fumo Fumo Land upon his persistent text messaging requests.