- What a Senseless Waste of Human Life: Being a morally lawful character, Albert tries to avoid killing if it's deemed unnecessary and openly condemns those who consider life to be cheap.
- Albert does not approve of Johansen's willingness to sacrifice his men to repair a Radar Station that's completely exposed and surrounded by hostiles.
- The Medic: The EPI4-R5 Rybinskoe is a non-combat Wanzer that was designed for fast repairs.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: People who have played Gun Hazard for the first time will most likely assume that Emil is a girl on their first meeting... then they read a bit into the detailed canon and find out that Emil is actually a boy.
Luven "Bomber" Al-Habi
- Demolitions Expert: The DF4B2-5 Jester is armed with explosive charges that can damage multiple enemies or be used to facilitate a structural collapse.
- Man Behind the Man: Was provided with resources and technical aid to build a Particle Cannon by the Society.
Vice Minister Keel
- Man Behind the Man: Keel is a traitor who is trying to gain entry into the Society.
- Man Behind the Man: Balming is only a low-ranking member of the Society.
- Man Behind the Man: Shivaltz is head of the Society's Weapons Development Division.