My Little Pony Tales Characters
An aspiring teacher and the most responsible. Pink with curly yellow hair.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Overcome! Subverted when she and Ace officially start dating.
- The Barber: She works with her mother as a Beauty Salon and Ice Cream Shop, so she serves as this one more than one occasion.
- The Bartender: The G-Rated version, serving ice cream and sundaes, from the other half of her mom's shop.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Heart of Gold, Mane Of Gold. Starlight is blond and sweet, helpful, loyal, innocent, and maternal.
- Only Sane Man: Only Sane Pony amonf loony ones. She is the de facto team leader most of the time for this reason.
- Teacher's Pet: The fact that teacher Ms. Hackney is her personal adviser is kept secret.
pony who hates to see anyone fight. Has a knack for seeing the good in everyone, including her boyfriend Teddy. White with pink hair.
The somewhat self-centered lead singer of the Rockin' Beats. Hot pink with bright blue hair.
The 'smart one' who likes looking at things logically whenever possible. Orange haired and cyan-skinned.
The rough-and-ready tomboy who loves soccer and practical jokes, and wants to join the circus. Peach-colored with dark pink hair.
- Book Dumb: She's not that bright if her grades are anything to go on, though it could be a case of Brilliant, but Lazy as she does often show signs are being able to learn and adapt quickly...when it's something she's interested in.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She oscilates between a jerk and someone nice. Often the heart of gold isn't too far beneath the surface, but sometimes her friends have to force it to the surface.
- Passionate Sports Girl: She's a tomboy pony. Her focus on sports seems to have taken priority over pranking and joking around.
Highly superstitious and gullible, as well as a tremendous klutz and crybaby. Prone to wild swings of fortune. Pink-haired and lilac-skinned.
- The Ditz: Superstitious, scattered brained, indecisive, and ditzy. No pony in this lot fits the profile better.
- The Unfavorite: Her deepest fear is that she's her parents unfavourite child, however unfounded it is, but her sister is a talented and graceful ballerina.
Loves cooking, food and writing in her diary, and dreams of becoming a fashion model. Has a large family with several younger siblings and at least one older sister. Yellow with purple hair.
- Middle Child Syndrome: Bob bon is a child with both older and younger siblings and is worried about being insignificant.
An athletic, confident jock, the most popular guy at their school. Gold-skinned with blond hair.
- The Charmer: He's well aware of his popularity and abuses it to get what he wants, such as flirting with Bon-Bon until he got her lemonade recipe.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Likes to introduce conflict just for the sake of competing, but he plays fair now, and has mostly gotten over his Jerkass ways.
An impulsive show-off who acts out to get attention, but not in jerkish ways like he used to. Secretly sleeps with a teddy bear. Has blue skin and an orange mohawk.
- Abusive Parents: Hinted at that he had parents who abused him, but never explicately stated. He, on the other hand, is shown to be a good parent.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Likes to show off and boast, but he often isn't as great as he claims to be.
- Tsundere: Only feels comfortable showing his softer side around his girlfriend Sweetheart. That hasn't changed.
Shyer than the other boys and prefers reading to roughhousing. Though the guys can influence him to act up, he frequently sides with the girls, partly to impress his crush, Bright Eyes. Has dark blue skin and crimson hair.
- Fiery Redhead: Has crimson red hair, but the trope is subverted. He's the quietest and most polite of the boys except for Dandy.
- The Lancer: Is Ace's Foil and complete opposite, and often calls him out when he does something wrong.
- Lonely Rich Kid: His family is very wealthy, but his parents spend more time traveling than they do with him.
Buddy is the party animal. He is always throwing the coolest parties and is always attending the coolest parties. He is a great hip hop dancer and likes to rap to his favorite songs. Buddy likes to watch sports as well as plays them. Like Chase, Buddy is on the hoofball team. You can always catch him on the soccer field with Patch and the guys.
- Drowning My Sorrows: After being told he and Patch are Better as Friends, he manages to get himself and Teddy stranded alongside the road at a bar where he cleverly gets past his status as a minor and gets plastered.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: A real party animal and a fast talker capable of taking advantage of his friends, but in a pinch he's there for them.
- Road Trip Plot: After he breaks up with Patch, he convinces Teddy go on one with him, and the results? He gets massively drunk.