This is the character sheet of Freaktown. For the main page go here.
FreaksThe denizens of Freaktown.
Ben BonesThe series protagonist. Ben is an animated skeleton with a good heart and a love for fun and adventure. Voiced by Landon Norris.
- All-Loving Hero: Is on good terms with everybody in Freaktown, though with the Sweets, he's a little less trusting.
- Dem Bones: He can also disassemble himself if needed.
- Idiot Hero: Although he is much smarter than Lenny, he's still not the smartest person in Freaktown.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Lenny.
- Keet: An energetic, fun-loving, and excitable guy.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
LennyBen's best friend, Lenny is a mutant praying mantis who makes up for his lack of brains with the ability to fire strong strands of silk from his rear end. Voiced by Cory Doran.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: A giant mantis, although he's too much of a goofball to be a Slaying Mantis.
- Big Eater: Often very hungry and eats whenever he gets the chance.
- Cloudcuckoolander: His grip on reality seems a little off at times. For example, he once mistook the real Ben for an imposter.
- The Ditz: Big time.
- Fish Eyes: How he often looks, to emphasize his lack of brains.
- Gasshole: Of the farting kind.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Ben.
- Simpleton Voice
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: More of a bluish-green though.
PriscillaA ghoul with the ability to take her eyes from her head, Priscilla is often a source of advice and information for Ben and Lenny, who regularly visit the grocery store she works at. She also makes various kinds of potions. Voiced by Stephanie Lynn Robinson.
- Cute Monster Girl
- Cute Witch: While really a ghoul, she knows enough magic to be considered a witch.
- Only Sane Man: Probably the most normal person in Freaktown, though she can still be as every bit as bizarre as the rest.
- Our Ghouls Are Creepier: Describes herself as being one, and she's got corpse-grey skin with stitches all over, removable eyeballs, and she can take off her hair to expose her brain.
- Women Are Wiser: Between, her, Ben, and Lenny, she easily outstrips the other two in the intelligence department.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: White and purple actually.
WeresharkA werewolf-shark who can eat literally anything. He's a pretty nice guy though. Voiced by Ron Pardo.
- Extreme Omnivore: In one episode, he ate Cuddles' car and a robot.
- Face of a Thug: Despite his imposing size and appearance, Wereshark is on pretty good terms with the rest of the cast and sometimes helps Ben and his friends out.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Comes naturally from being a werewolf-shark.
- Ninja Zombie Pirate Robot: Part shark, part werewolf.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different
- Threatening Shark: Only in appearance.
JeffreakA surly demon who runs the Barf Bistro, Ben, Lenny, and Priscilla's hangout place. Voiced by Ron Pardo.
- The Bartender: Of the Barf Bistro.
- Eyepatch of Power: How he got it is never explained.
- Honest John's Dealership: Usually seen running the eatery equivalents of such places.
- Jerkass: Greedy and short-tempered.
- The Napoleon
Tony BlaugerschmidtA purple goblin-like monster with four legs who couldn't care less about anything. He does seem to have a dislike for Ben and Lenny though. Voiced by Ron Pardo.
RoyA tiny blue dragon who lives in Ben's pants pocket. Ben uses him as a lighter when needed. Voiced by Ron Pardo.
SweetsThe denizens of Sweetlandia.
Princess Boo-BooRuler of Sweetlandia and series antagonist, Princess Boo-Boo is a spoiled brat who wants to turn Freaktown all fluffy and cuddly. She also has a huge crush on Ben and often tries to make him her prince. Voiced by Julie Lemieux.
- Abhorrent Admirer: To Ben. Why is up in the air, considering she hates all other Freaks, for being...well, freaks.
- Adipose Rex
- Big Bad: Though not usually the one antagonizing Ben and the Freaks, she is the source of much of the conflicts.
- The Caligula: Essentially similar to having a stereotypical spoiled and bratty little girl as ruler of a Sugar Bowl.
- Princesses Rule: No mention of a king or queen of Sweetlandia, after all
- Valley Girl: Talks like one.
Lord Cuddles the FluffyThe appointed mayor of Freaktown, Cuddles is a pink teddy bear with a short temper and a hatred for Ben's antics, which constantly ruin his projects in sweetening Freaktown up and grabbing Boo-Boo's attention. Voiced by Matt Baram.
- Buttmonkey: Constantly harmed and humiliated by the antics of Ben and the other Freaks, as well as his own faults.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Described by Taylor as such, which fits the bad-tempered teddy bear.
- Dragon-in-Chief: To Princess Boo-Boo, since he's the mayor of Freaktown and a more frequent antagonist.
- Jerkass: Primarily towards the Freaks (especially Ben and Lenny), but he frequently mistreats his own lackeys as well.
- Mayor Pain: A mix of the evil and the incompetent variety, since he despises the Freaks he manages, yet is often humiliated by them as well.
- The Napoleon
- Trademark Favourite Food: Honey, since he's a bear.
Taylor the BarbaricornCuddles' really buff unicorn bodyguard. Voiced by Jamie Watson.
- Barbarian Hero: A unicorn version.
- The Dragon/The Brute: To Cuddles, and occasionally Boo-Boo.
- Flowery Elizabethan English: Tends insert lots of "thy"s and "thou"s in his speech.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Not as ridiculously exaggerated as some examples, but his waist is still really small compared to how muscly his body is.
- Unicorn: An anthropomorphic white one.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: He's secretly afraid of the dark. Very afraid.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A rainbow mane.