Click here to go back to the main character index.
- Foil: To the Shinjuku Division, which is highlighted in their interactions in the drama CDs. While Matenro extrudes an aura of seriousness, Fling Posse is the most childish and "pop"-y of the divisions.
- Motifs: A sparkle design, which can be found on the brooch on Ramuda's bow, on Gentaro's cloak clasp, and on Dice's coat.
- They can also be found on Gentaro and Dice's hypnosis speakers, although it is curiously absent from Ramuda's.
- Odd Friendship: Even moreso than the other groups. Ramuda scouted Gentaro and Dice with the explicit purpose of winning territory battles, so unlike the other divisions, none of the members had any pre-existing bonds.
- As mentioned in an interview, while the other groups are joined together by friendship, loyalty, or even codependency, Fling Posse is held together by a shared nihilistic attitude of "anything is fine, nothing matters" about the world.
- It is clear, however, that by the events of the Fling Posse VS Matenro drama tracks, the friendship between the members, especially Gentaro and Dice, has deepened.
- Significant Birth Date: Each member's birthday is a reference to an aspect of their personality and behavior.
Ramuda Amemura (easy R)
Voiced by: Yusuke Shirai
- Berserk Button: Talking about his "true nature".
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: He may put up a childish front, but if you get on his wrong side, he'll drop his childish act and start talking in a much deeper voice. It's also revealed at the end of the Know Your Enemy Drama CD that he is reporting the other divisions to Kadenokouji Ichijiku.
- Blatant Lies: When asked about what kind of person Jakurai is:
- Chick Magnet: Only rivaled in womanizing power by host-mode Hifumi.
- Foil: To Jakurai.
- The Fake Cutie
- The Fashionista: His usual day job is a fashion designer.
- Japanese Pronouns: Uses "boku" normally, but switches to "ore" whenever he talks in his lower voice.
- Man in White: During The Dirty Dawg era.
- Meaningful Name: His last name, Amemura, contains the character for candy.
- Multicolored Hair: More subtle than that of Matenro's members, but Ramuda's hair is purpler at the tips than at the top.
- Older Than They Look: You wouldn't think he's 24 by looking at how he looks and generally behaves, and that's not even including the fact that he's even shorter than Saburo, a 14-year-old kid. In TDD manga, he gets mistaken as an elementary school student.
- It doesn't help that, regardless of age, Ramuda calls all women "onee-san".
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: If he starts to speak with his deeper voice (a.k.a the "true" self of Ramuda), then you know it's really serious.
- Oral Fixation: Is seen sucking on/holding lollipops in most of his official art. TDD manga shows that he used to smoke.
- Psychopathic Manchild: A cute, candy-loving, and carefree guy hiding a dark "true" side with designs on killing everyone.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Only on the outside.
- Say It with Hearts: In the manga. Additionally, his voice actor has stated that his lines in the scripts for the drama tracks have ☆'s and ♡'s on them.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Lollipops specifically, but he's associated with candy in general.
- The title of his solo song, "drops", is a reference to drop candy/gumdrops.
- His speakers are meant to invoke the image of unwrapped hard candy.
Gentaro Yumeno (Phantom)
Voiced by: Soma Saito
- All of the Other Reindeer: He was bullied throughout school because he was adopted.
- Ambiguous Situation: Anything and everything mentioned in his solo, song Scenario Liar, which ends with Gentaro declaring that everything he said was "all a lie".
- However, the bit about having a terminally ill friend who inspired him to become an author, at the very least, does seem to be true, given how Gentaro reacts when Ramuda brings it up.
- Berserk Button: Insulting his choice of clothing somehow gets him incredibly worked up and agitated.
- Dark and Troubled Past: If the lyrics from his solo song Scenario Liar implies the truth about his past, then this trope certainly applies to him.
- Catchphrase: "That was a lie." ("Uso desu yo.")
- Consummate Liar: Initially he tells lies in order to make up stories to entertain his sickly friend in the hospital. After becoming a writer, he still has this habit, which makes it difficult to tell if he's telling lies or saying the truth.
- The Gadfly: Enjoys provoking reactions from his teammates. Although he usually sticks to picking on Dice with harmless lies, he is capable of saying some really cutting stuff when trying to puzzle Ramuda out, which can lead to Ramuda snapping.
- Happily Adopted: He was adopted by an old couple and feels gratitude towards them. He also describes his life with them as growing up with a modest but certain love. Although he says the story about the old couple is a lie, it is implied to be true.
- Foil: To Hifumi.
- Good Old Ways: Dresses in a taisho era-styled clothing as his casual everyday wear. His Hypnosis Mic is also shaped like an old-styled telephone, and his speakers are shaped like wooden tōrō lanterns.
- Japanese Pronouns: Mainly uses "shousei" (this is what he uses during most of his raps, including the entirety of Scenario Liar), but switches between a variety of other pronouns in his speech, including (but not limited to) "watashi", "ore", "boku", "maro", and even "warawa", an archaic female pronoun. Sometimes, they're accompanied by a voice change and a change in speech pattern.
- The most notable instance of this is when Hifumi insults his clothes, causing Gentaro to switch between "ware", "maro", and "soregashi", before settling on "boku", all in the span of about 3 seconds.
- Living Lie Detector: Developed a "liar's intuition" as a result of his own habit of lying.
- Pet the Dog: In the FP vs. MTR Just A Friend drama track, when he offers to treat Dice to dinner because Dice had defended him against Hifumi earlier.
- Reincarnation Romance: Discussed. Gentaro jokes that he and Dice were a princess and a knight in a star-crossed relationship in their past life.
Dice Arisugawa (Dead or Alive)
Voiced by: Yukihiro Nozuyama
- Butt-Monkey: Often becomes the end of the joke both in and out of universe due to his compulsive gambling habit and desperate attempts to get people's sympathy for him.
- Foil: To Doppo.
- The Gambler
- Hair Decorations: Wears a string of beads with a die and tassel at the end in his hair.
- Informed Attribute: At 77kg, Dice is actually the heaviest member of the cast, beating out giants Rio and Jakurai. However, his physique doesn't look any different than Gentaro's, who, despite being the same height as Dice, is 16 kilograms lighter.
- Lucky Seven: The whole number theme going on for him, starting from his birth date, his height, and his weight. Last but not least, his solo song is titled "3$EVEN", referring to the triple seven result in slot machines.
- Meaningful Name: For a gambler like him, "Dice", an item common in many gambling and chance games, is a perfect name.
- Money Fetish: Averted. Dice explicitly states that he's into gambling for the thrill of it, not the money. However, that doesn't stop him from trying to win as much money as he can (and failing).
- Notably, his Hypnosis Mic is shaped like a dollar sign.
- Mysterious Past: Nobody knows how he became a gambler in the first place.
- Perpetual Poverty: He's used to living in poverty because he spends all of his cash gambling, sometimes even losing all of his possessions, including his own clothes.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Technically, his name is read "Daisu" (and is written in kanji, meaning that it's not supposed to be read as a foreign word), but no official source has ever translated it as such.
- Thrill Seeker: Bets his life for a Hypnosis Mic because he heard that rap battles provide a source of "unbelievable thrills and excitement". He also only agrees to join Fling Posse after battling Ramuda, who promises to let Dice experience more interesting rap battles.
- Tastes Like Friendship: Becomes friends with Rio after Rio fed him after Dice collapsed from hunger.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Dice might get annoyed by Gentaro's constant lying to him, but he doesn't hesitate to fight Hifumi when he starts insulting Gentaro's fashion sense.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair