This page is for characters in Final Destination 4 only. For characters in other films go to their seperate page.
- Played by: Bobby Campo
- Blood from the Mouth: When impaled in the premonition, some blood seeps from his mouth.
- Dull Surprise: Spends most of the movie acting like he's in a coma, even when witnessing his best friend's death.
- Played by: Shantel VanSanten
- Played by: Mykelti Williamson
- The Alcoholic: Formerly.
- Call-Back: Dies the same way as Terry Chaney in the first film. Remember kids, Look Both Ways before you cross.
- Bonus: during an explanation of deja vu.
- Dark and Troubled Past: His wife and daughter died due to him driving drunk.
- Driven to Suicide: All his attempts comically fail. Eventually, Death finally grants his wish and runs him down with an ambulance.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Tries to kill himself repeatedly - so when the time comes, Death makes it quick. He's mowed down by an ambulance.
- Kill It with Fire: How he dies in the premonition. When a car explodes, he's engulfed in the fireball.
- Look Both Ways: Eventually, he gets his wish of dying, but it wasn't on his intent, and it involved him getting run over by an ambulance.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: During his job as the race track security guard. Even when Carter Daniels threatens and quips a racial slur against him during the memorial when he blames him for his wife's death, George does not retaliate even though he was surprised and offended by Carter's racial insult and just politely asked him to leave.
- Widower Hero: He had a past with drunk driving, which killed his family. A different kind of car accident sends him to them towards the end of the movie.
- Played by: Jackson Walker
- Played by: Haley Webb
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Gets hit by flying debris from a cinema explosion. This was a premonition, however
- Rich Bitch: She's definitely wealthy, and is a bit on the bitchy side as well.
- Squashed Flat: Janet has the misfortune of going right under the wheels of an 18-wheeler; X-ray shows her bones being crushed and splintered.
- Played by: Nick Zano
- Gutted Like a Fish: His guts are ripped out... through his ass.
- #1 Dime: His coin, which leads to his demise in a pool drain when a errant golf ball from the nearby course knocks it into the pool.
- Played by: Andrew Fiscella
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: How he dies in the premonition. He gets knocked back and his head falls on a spike.
- Jerkass: Initially. He gets better with his attitude just before he gets impaled on the metal fence.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Shame it doesn't last long.
- Torso with a View: Is crushed into a metal fence so violently that most of him is forced through the gaps in it.
- Played by: Krista Allen
- Blood from the Mouth: When she gets trampled on in the premonition, she begins bleeding from her mouth.
- Eye Scream: A rock is shot into her eye by a lawnmower.
- Squashed Flat: How she dies in the premonition. A car engine flies out of the track and slams right into her. She was already dying from being stepped on and was on the ground, and the engine finishes her off.
- Played by: Justin Welborn
- The Alcoholic: He is seen drinking beer in his truck just before his attempted cross-burning, and then his death.
- Asshole Victim: A racist jerk whose death is mourned by a grand total of zero people.
- Death by Racism: Went to George's house to burn a cross on his lawn because George stopped him from getting killed by going back to his wife inside the stadium. Death does not approve, to the point of dragging him behind his truck while War's anti-racism song "Why Can't We Be Friends?" plays on his radio.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: How he dies in the premonition. A piece of shrapnel slices him and his wife in half.
- Jerkass: The guy was a drunk who was getting ready to burn a cross on George's lawn because he saved his life; Death proved with Carter's death that It has a sense of humor and honor.
- Kill It with Fire: Gets burned alive, and his car explodes just to make sure.
- Man on Fire: Becomes soaked in gasoline, which is ignited by a chain being dragged down the street.
- Off with His Head!: When Carter's truck explodes, his burning head is catapulted to George's lawn as a memento of Death's work.
- Ungrateful Bastard: While George is successful at saving Carter's life at the racetrack, Carter was incensed that he couldn't go and save his wife, which led to him trying to burn a cross on George's yard and giving Death the chance to rectify his survival.
- He's also viciously calls Nick a "damn freak", despite the fact that his premonition was the only reason he was alive.
- Played by: Stephanie Honoré
- Played by: Lara Glice