The first class introduced, he serves as the mascot for Final Combat. Wields a rocket launcher, shotgun, and firefighter's axe by default.
Alternate skins for the Rocket:
- Firefighter (original)
- Pirate Captain
- Ex-Football Player
- One-Eyed Pirate
- Divine Fist
- Cowboy Cop
- Living Weapon
The Rocket provides examples of:
- Ace Pilot: The Aviator
- Artificial Limbs: Divine Fist
- The Alcoholic: The Firefighter
- Elvis Impersonator: Implied via the character design of the DJ.
- Eyepatch of Power: Worn by the One-Eyed version, naturally.
- The Face: At least in the meta sense, as he tends to be front and center in all group shots and was the first to be introduced.
- Hook Hand: One of the alternate melee weapons.
- The Leader: At least self-appointed, if not true for the team as a whole.
- Rocket Jump: Not available by default, however.
- Rocket Punch: Part of the implied arsenal of the Divine Fist.
Alternate skins for the Striker:
- French Special Forces (original)
- Navy Seal
- Gentleman Thief
- Air Show Captain
- Bruce Lee Fanboy
- Extreme Sports Enthusiast
- Devil Armor
The Striker provides examples of:
- The Ace: Both the backstory and in-game loadout suggests this of all Strikers.
- Demonic Possession: Devil Armor
- Everyone Looks Sexier If French: The original Striker
- The Fighting Narcissist: Definitely true of at least the original and the Paratrooper.
- Name's the Same: Not that Johnny Ridden in Extreme Sports Enthusiast costume.
- Parkour: Practiced by the Traceur and Extreme Sports Enthusiast.
The third class introduced, the Fatman is the Mighty Glacier of the group. Wields a machine gun, shotgun, and kukri by default.
Alternate skins for the Fatman:
- Former Fish Butcher (original)
- Anti-Riot Police
- Wrestling (or Boxernote ) Champ
- Martial Arts Master
- Dragon Knight
- Mechanized Exoskeleton Cosplayer
- Underground Boxer
- Red Baron
- Killer Gorilla
The Fatman provides examples of:
Alternate skins for the Sniper:
- Office Lady (original)
- Cowboy Copnote
- Phantom Assassin
- Yakuza Boss
- Cool Big Sis
- An Ice Person
The Sniper provides examples of:
Alternate skins for the Firebat:
- Monster Clown (original)
- Rock Star
- Basketball Player
- Birdman Mask
- Escaped Convict
- Joker (another Monster Clown different in design from the original Firebat)
The Firebat provides examples of:
- Awesome Backpack: Provides the fuel for the flamethrower.
- Cool Mask: All Firebats (except the original and the Jester) wear one.
- Funny Afro: The original Firebat has a rainbow-colored clown wig
- Hot-Blooded: All of the Firebats, but the Birdman version especially.
- Institutional Apparel: The Escaped Convict wears an orange (or light blue) and white striped jumpsuit and is wearing heavy iron handcuffs.
- Serial Killer: The Jester version
The sixth class introduced, the Nurse (originally named "the Medical", but has since had a name change) is The Medic of the group. Wields a gun that shoots a beam of energy, a crossbow, and a surgical saw by default.
Alternate skins for the Nurse
The Nurse provides examples of:
- Age-Inappropriate Dress: A barely pubescent girl should not be wearing clothes that follow along the lines of the Theiss Titillation Theory, especially not ones that the official website calls "nose-bleed inducing" for at least one version.
- Deadly Disc: As an alternate primary weapon.
- Fun with Acronyms: Her default Medi Gun: CF-ZLQ is short for Final Combat's Healing Gun in Chinese - ChōngFēng ZhìLiáo Qiāng
- Harmful to Minors: In addition to witnessing levels of violence no child should be exposed to, the Nurse can get killed in the same horrific ways as everyone else.
- Healing Factor: The backpack provides it, but is not available by default.
- Limited Wardrobe: Any skins with a skirt will only have pink panties, regardless of which team.
- Master Poisoner: Suggested of the "Needles" version.
- Moe: Invoked Trope. The promotional pages for her even uses the term when describing her.
Alternate skins for the Mechanism:
The Mechanism provides example of:
- Artificial Limbs: All iterations of the Mechanism have some kind of artificial arm either on the left or the right side.
- Bifauxnen: Her original appearance.
- Drone Deployer: It can't upgrade, though.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Obliviously.
- Gender Bender: The Sheriff version of the Engineer is male to avoid confusion with the Cowboy Cop Sniper.
- Self-Destruct Mechanism: After deploy the sentry, leave it's area will self destruct, but does not harm anyone near that sentry, including owner itself. It also apply if the owner get killed.
- Squishy Tech Wizard
- Wrench Wench