A look at the colorful cast that makes up Filthy Frank.
Do note that unmarked spoilers are ahead.
- Ambiguous Disorder: All of the guys act... "off", from screaming loudly, to spitting chocolate on one another, such as in "Noise Complaints".
- Black and Grey Morality: Sure, Filthy Frank would make probably make most anti-heroes look like saints, but he's not even that bad when compared to Chin Chin, who reigns to torment all mortals.
- Cloudcuckoolander: How any of them manage to function on a day to day basis is anyone's guess.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Everyone swears. Even the ones who are spouting nonsense.
- Dysfunction Junction: The closest thing to a decent member of their little group is Safari Man and Prometheus, with the first being a Japanese man who stinks up the bathroom, and the other being a mostly naked God character who will throw trashcans at people.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: A lot of the character's names, such as Pink Guy or Lemon.
- Five-Man Band:
- Gratuitous Japanese: If not Speaking Simlish or screaming, the characters are talking in Japanese. Frank is the only one who'll consistently speak English. Made even funnier with the creator being a Japanese-Australian.
- Hidden Depths: A lot of the guys have some kind of special talent that one wouldn't know about on initial observation.
- Iconic Outfit: Everyone has one outfit and one outfit only.
- Jerkass: Everyone. Even Prometheus and Safari Man.
- Large Ham: Ties in with No Indoor Voice and their general antics as gyrating screaming lunatics.
- Laughably Evil
- Limited Wardrobe: Nobody is ever wearing anything aside from their normal "clothes", from Frank's trademark blue shirt, to Safari Man's red shirt. Subverted with Frank during the Rat Chef video, where he replaces his glasses with shades, and his blue collar shirt for a black one with flames, with a Nice Hat to boot. Double Subverted; that isn't the real Frank.
- No Indoor Voice: Everyone in the show who talks. The only ones who aren't screaming are completely silent, such as Mr. Negi or Hurshes Kisses.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: EVERYONE has had a creepy or strange moment at some point. If not, they will eventually.
- Pals with Jesus: If the theory about Prometheus being a Good-ish counterpart to Chin Chin is true.
- Speaking Simlish: Only a few of them speak in proper English. Usually it's in some sort of phrase, such as Salamander Man's "YEEEEESSH" or Chin-Chin's repeated phrase of "おれ は おーちんちん が だいすき だよ". According to Frank's subtitles, the gibberish actually means something.
- Villain Protagonist
- Vitriolic Best Buds
The Real Filthy Frank
The series' eponymous Villain Protagonist, Filthy Frank is a Japanese-Australian man who has to deal with a bunch of ravinglunatics living in his household. He likes rap and hip hop music, and is generally a disgusting guy. So much so, that he almost challenges anyone to be as filthy as he is, and wonders why the hell he has fans at all.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: "The only thing I play with while on the Internet is my DICK!"
- Caught with Your Pants Down: His roommate walks in on him while he's beating off to "midget porn"...and then asks to join.
- Ascended to a Higher Plane of Existence: Possibly. He implies that he became a peace^lord.
- Barbarian Longhair: In "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", he has scraggly, shoulder-length hair.
- Casanova Wannabe: Often claims that he knows how to get girls to like him. Episodes in which he actually talks to women prove otherwise. Case in point, "HOW TO WIN A GIRL'S HEART".
- Characterization Marches On: In the earlier videos, he was more of an angsty teenager. Over time, he gradually became the filthy man everyone is familiar with.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Inverted; he always wins the Illegal Crawfish Racing Olympics by rigging the race in ways like tapping the track to shake his crawfish forward, or even unveiling genetically modified crawfish, which are white mice.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: If he's not being one himself, he's having to mind the other mad house guests. Slightly inverted in that he eggs on the houseguests.
- Deadpan Snarker: To merciless and unforgivable extents.
- Depraved Bisexual: Is into women, and has made sexual advances towards Prometheus, the Shaman, and Tit Job Specialist.
- Dimensional Traveller: Travels throughout various realms, with his hub realm being the Nairobi Desert, where he lives and makes videos. "CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2015" credits him as being the only link between the real world and Chin Chin's.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He may be a raging racist sexist Villain Protagonist, but when Salamander Man gets kidnapped by Chin Chin, he begs his fans to offer sacrifices to save him.
- Fan Disservice: He starts off the Christmas 2012 special naked in a shower.
- For the Evulz
- Guttural Growler: You have to wonder if it hurts his actor's voice at all.
- In Joji's case, apparently it doesn't.
- Horrifying the Horror: In "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", Filthy Frank is able to make Chin-Chin feel threatened.Filthy Frank: Why you lookin' so shook, my man?
Chin-Chin: ...Nah bruh stop skressin me.
- Hypocritical Humor: Often plays off of Asian stereotypes....while being a Japanese Australian himself.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate: See Made of Iron.
- Insistent Terminology: "I am not an asshole! I am a dirty anus!"
- In-Universe Nickname: "Furanku", "Papa Frank", "Kamikaze Failure Frank" and his most iconic one "B0ss"note .
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: He has no compassion for anyone or anything and never helps anyone if it doesn't benefit his selfish and sadistic desires. In one of the rare moments that he actually does help, more often than not it's a misfire of him trying to make things worse.
- Karma Houdini
- Kick the Dog: He finds fun in killing baby animals, for starters.
- Lethal Chef: In Rat Chef. I mean, come on. Were you expecting something good to come out of it?
- Limited Wardrobe / Iconic Outfit: His trademark dirty, wrinkly, blue button-down shirt. Subverted in "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", where he wears a long white robe.
- Madden Into Misanthropy: A possibility. In his first couple of videos, (before the character of Filthy Frank was completely developed), Frank appears to be a regular, if somewhat angry teenager. However, in dealing with nasty comments and hints of Chin Chin (a hint of it as a small chant at the end of one video), he has warped into the Filthy man we all know.
- Made of Iron: Apparently, he served in WWII as a kamikaze pilot for 20 years, but couldn't die.
- Meaningful Name: He's called Filthy Frank for a reason.
- My God, What Have I Done?: In "FILTHY FRANK VS. ANIMAL RIGHTS", Frank participates in a game based around putting snakes and mice in a box and betting on which mice will be eaten. It's not until it actually happens (we don't even see it; we can only judge by everyone's horrified and nauseated reactions) that Frank admits that the game was pointless in retrospect and he should've competed in another type of game.
- Nerd Glasses
- Not Cheating Unless You Get Caught: Strange subversion; everyone at the Illegal Crawfish Racing Olympics knows that he's rigging the game, but still lets him win each time.
- Only Sane Man: Allegedly.
- Joji only makes Frank's case look even worse.
- Overdrawn at the Blood Bank: Reaches anime levels in "EPIC NOSEBLEED".
- Pants-Free: Frank is occasionally seen in some videos, such as "'420 BLAZE IT' IN JAPANESE (JAPANESE 101)", wearing no legwear whatsoever.
- Running Gag: In any sort of "world greetings" videos:
- "Hey ese, I'm breaking into your car."
- "Man, it SMELLS LIKE SHIT!" (anytime Southeast Asia is brought up)
- "WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS, MUTHAFUCKA"
- Self-Deprecation: Is well aware of how screwed up/gross his actions are, which often leads to—
- Take That, Audience!: In any of his video rants/"Ask Filthy Frank" segments, he'll address the audience by some form of insult, often lampshading the fact that the audience has to be really screwed up or have horrible taste to enjoy his videos; especially given some of the questions he's asked. Naturally, this overlaps with You Bastard!.
- The Sociopath: Egotistical, apathetic, manipulative, with no motivation other than For the Evulz, he fits the trope to a T. He even has many often ignored traits of sociopathy such as Feigning Intelligence and a lack of intense fear.
- Team Dad: To all the other psychos in his home.
- Took a Level in Badass: By the time we see him again in "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN" after a year of absence, he's practically taken a full course in badass to the point that he can intimidate Chin Chin.
The Fake Filthy Frank
A character first introduced in "TOILET SRIRACHA SHRIMP", seeming to be just like the real Frank. However, Pink Guy calls him an impostor, leading to some suspicion. This conflict arose again in "I HATE VEGANS", around one year later, when Veggie Cunt similarly claimed that this was not the real Frank. Fake Frank was revealed to be an accomplice of Chin Chin, planning to kill the real Frank to replace him.
In "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", he was killed after an extreme roasting by Negi Generation 3000.
He and the real Frank are differentiated by what they wear; Fake Frank always wears an aviator cap and a pair of sunglasses with brightly-colored rims.
- Affably Evil: So affable, in fact, that it allowed him to blend in (for the most part) with the fanbase before his villainous intents were revealed.
- Faux Affably Evil: Is this in "PIMP MY WHEELCHAIR".
- Asshole Victim: After finding out about his status as a villain, seeing Negi Generation 3000 roast the living shit out of him was satisfying.
- Bad People Abuse Animals: If "ILLEGAL CRAWFISH RACING OLYMPICS" and "RAT CHEF" (among others) are anything to go by, Fake Frank doesn't like animals.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Sorta forms one with Chin Chin in "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", acting as his accomplice.
- Blood from the Mouth: After Negi Generation 3000 starts roasting him.
- The Dragon: Works for Chin Chin and worships him like the god he claims to be.
- Evil All Along: Seemed innocent at first, but became this once his intent was revealed. Whenever lore appears in a video, he's bound to be an antagonist.
- Funny Afro: Has an uncharacteristically large afro that he hides with his aviator cap.
- A God Am I: In "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO" he claims that he is immortal. It's very obvious he's full of shit, as he's killed almost instantly by Roast Lord. In contrast the real Frank claimed that he was just "mortal with a few extra chromosomes".
- Goggles Do Nothing: Started wearing goggles for a bit when he misplaced his sunglasses.
- Gun Nut: In "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", Fake Frank shows how he's going to practice before hunting down the real Frank by firing an assortment of real guns.
- Iconic Outfit: His aviator cap and his rimmed sunglasses (which are more often than not are Spider-Man sunglasses), which are what separate him from the real Frank.
- Jerkass: In "PIMP MY WHEELCHAIR", he pretty much treats Wheelz like crap and believes that his doubts in Frank's eclectic wheelchair design is just ungratefulness.Fake Frank: Listen, you ungrateful little fuck, if you don't shut your fucking face... I'll make sure you never walk again. Okay? I'll make sure you never fucking walk again. You ungrateful little shit. Do you understand how much money went into this? You think this is about charity? Because I don't fucking care about charity.
- Not Good with People: Played with. Fake Frank does videos with real-life people (ex: the Shrimpson Boys) far more than he does with the Lycras, which is what the real Frank would probably do.
- Out of Character: Along with Fake Frank's look, he is also defined by acting very different than the real one. Fake Frank is much more serious and aggressive than Real Frank, and seems to be a lot more malevolent and smart.
- Fake Frank also has several traits that make him stand out from the real Frank: His hatred of animals (he's the one who is usually seen killing and playing around with dead animals ie WORST ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST, I HATE VEGANS, etc.), Lethal Chef tendencies (RAT CHEF and the Cake trilogy), interactions mostly with humans and other Youtubers instead of the lycras (IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO, PIMP MY WHEELCHAIR, and most videos featuring the Shrimpson Boys), and his gayness (some of his actions with the aforementioned Youtubers and sexuality reveal in FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN as "mean and gay").
- Replacement Goldfish: Seems to be this for Frank, with his utmost goal being to kill the real Frank to fully replace him.
- Straight Gay: Labeled in "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN" as "mean and gay". Prior to this, he mentioned he had a thing for "boy pussy" in his Pokémon GO rant, and additionally married male YouTuber Maxmoefoe in "HUMAN CAKE".
- Sunglasses at Night: Fake Frank is never seen without shades on, except for one very brief moment in "WHITE PEOPLE CLUB".
- Walking Spoiler: Once his true intents were revealed, it was hard to mention him without getting into the lore.
- Wham Line: When Veggie Cunt calls him out at the end of "I HATE VEGANS", he solemnly replies with, "There will be a war."
A man wearing a pink Lycra suit. One of Frank's longest running and most iconic characters. Occasionally, he has moments of coherence, but they don't last long. He is good friends with Red Dick, and most of the other Housemates.
- Ambiguous Gender Identity: His name is Pink Guy, and is referred to with male pronouns, but his gender is "neutral" according to his official Facebook page.
- Bi the Way: Had a romantic relationship with Captain Falcon in "PINK GUY - FALCON PUNCH", and shows sexual interest towards women in his rap songs.
- Breakout Character: Besides Frank, Pink Guy is probably the most recognizable of those in the Frank-Verse.
- Catchphrase: "ey b0ss!"
- "Can I habe pusi/pizza/hamburger pls?"
- "I habe cancer!"
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Death by vicious egging.
- Cool Car: He owns a modified pink Dodge Stealth, which was also featured in the cover art of "Pink Season" album.
- Despair Event Horizon: He goes through this when he gets Mind Raped by The Condemned.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Is close to Black Friend, who is supposedly a clone of Chin Chin (and a few others).
- Establishing Character Moment: One of his first appearances in a video, no less.
- Hidden Depths: Seems to be something of a musician, as he raps in some of his appearances, and plays ukulele in others.
- He can sing too in not just his Kermit-y voice.
- Jerkass: In one of his first appearances with Red Dick, he not only harassed a woman in an elevator but also pushed a kid off of a skateboard.
- Kick the Dog / Loves the Sound of Screaming: In "PINK GUY LOVES ANIMALS" Pink Guy raps about killing a lot of animals because he loves the sounds of their screams. Well, in his mind, their screams sound quite nice.
- Laser-Guided Karma / Karmic Death: After breaking countless dishes, he finally got his comeuppance.
- Mind Rape: In "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN" when he is captured by the Condemned.
- Motor Mouth: He can rap really quickly. See "Dick Pays Rent" for a good example.
- Overly Long Name: His real name is "Freygarður Geirtryggur Þjóðleifur Lúthersdóttir".
- Pet the Dog: Wrote and preformed "DO THE SALAMANDER", which sings the praises of Salamander Man, as well as tries to make his trademark actions a dance craze.
- Running Gag: He often throws dishes and glasses against the wall.
- Shout-Out: He once tried using "Wingardium Leviosa" on his dick since he was suffering erectile dysfunction.
- Simpleton Voice: And it sounds like Kermit, too.
A Japanese-speaking housemate of Frank's. He first appeared in "WEIRD SHIT", but it otherwise just hangs around. Sometimes he helps with Frank's "How to Learn Japanese" videos.
In "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", he was killed by having all of his chromosomes taken away by Chin Chin.
- Asian Speekee Engrish: Safari Man plays off of a lot of stereotypes about English speaking Japanese people, such as adding "u"s to the end of words and mixing up 'r's and 'l's.
- Back for the Dead: After not appearing in any videos for several months, he finally returns in "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN" only to get his chromosomes taken from him.
- Butt-Monkey: Frank was willing to let him be taken by Chin Chin over Salamander Man.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Had all of his chromosomes sucked out of him by Chin Chin.
- Gag Penis: By Safari Man's own admission:"My penisu is rike, an elephant."
- Hidden Depths: Like other members of the house, Safari Man has a thing for playing a musical instrument: the ukulele.
- Limited Wardrobe: A red Hawaiian shirt, a hat, and a pair of round-rim glasses.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Talks about showing off his dick, and that he's a Pussy Hunter.
- Token Good Teammate: Stretched to the degree of the Filthy Frank Show. The worst he does is clog the toilets, smears shit on the walls and masturbates everywhere. At least he has the courtesy to spray air freshener and apologize.
- That and he'll usually be the first to vocalize worry for the other housemates when something bad happens. See his quote, for example.
A strange man who wears a salamander on his head. He's often seen rubbing his nipples and crying out "Yessss".
- Catchphrase: Rubbing his nipples and saying "nyeeeesssss". There was one occasion Frank got him to say "noooo" with a trick question.
- The Chew Toy: In SALAMANDER MAN WHIPPING SCENE, which is Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Day in the Limelight: In "DO THE SALAMANDER".
- Distressed Dude: Got nabbed by Chin Chin as punishment for Frank forgetting to give him sacrifices.
- Hidden Depths: Is quite skilled at playing a flute with his nose and his rear end.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: He has his moments.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: At the end of "A WAR IS COMING", Salamander Man says "FUCK THE DARK LORD WE BOUT TO COME BACK".
- Precision F-Strike: His first spoken and un-subtitled words besides "nyeeees" and "noooooo" are "Oh hey Red Dick" followed by "Oh shit!"note
- Team Pet
- Too Kinky to Torture: When he gets sparklers up his butt as a punishment, he is screaming "YEEEES" by the end.
The in-universe version of George Miller, the actor for Frank, Pink Guy, Salamander Man, etc.
- As Himself / Author Avatar: They go hand in hand, although he's also appeared as a separate "character" alongside Frank and friends.
- Asian Speekee Engrish: Doesn't apply to him, just his name. It's the Japanese pronunciation of his name "George".
- Badass Baritone
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome / Put on a Bus: Rarely appears in videos any more, possibly due to George detaching himself from his fanbase.
- Mistaken Nationality: Joji is actually Japanese-Australian, despite many viewers thinking he's Japanese-American (possibly due to the effect of We All Live in America).
- Only Sane Man: He's most certainly the only person on the show with some sensibility.
- He even tries to talk some sense into Frank in "HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS".
- Ret Gone: With the deletion of "FILTHY FRANK EXPOSES HIMSELF" and the Jojivlogs, he is no longer considered to exist as a character in the Filthy Frank universe.
- Straight Man: Juxtaposes with every other character's quirkiness.
- The Unfavorite: Is disliked by most people, especially Frank, for being the only sensible person on the show.
- Token Good Teammate
- Wham Episode: Was introduced in one.
Lord Chin Chin
The "Dark Lord" Chin Chin, a strange entity who is summoned by Frank on several occasions. It's not made clear whether he is god of the Frank-verse, or just a traveling being. Either way, his presence brings both terror and hilarity.
- Berserk Button: DON'T tell him he's not a god.
- Big Bad: The closest thing the series has to one.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Especially since Prometheus can defeat him through force alone.
- Bigger Bad: Is becoming this nowadays when he's not around.
- Catchphrase: "おれ は おーちんちん が だいすき だよ" note Curiously, this is also the incantation to summon him.
- Also occasionally says "オチンチン わ どこ だ？" note
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Anytime he shows up and doesn't cause problems for Frank and the gang.
- The Dreaded: Everyone is scared shitless of him.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Even he isn't mean enough to take Salamander Man to Jacksonville, Florida. He also agrees to let Salamander Man go upon hearing his ass-flute, for he cannot deny the world true art.
- Eye Scream: According to the Wiki, the gods of the Frank-verse sewed Chin Chin's eyes shut to lessen his power. It didn't work out. He has a pair of eyes drawn on his eyelids now.
- A God Am I: Takes great pleasure in seeing himself as a god, and gets very upset when someone tries to claim otherwise.
- Humanoid Abomination: Lord Chin-Chin is described and feared by Frank and his house mates essentially as this; and for whatever reason he desires chromosome sacrifices.
- Incoming Ham: In the video "FILTHY FRANK VS CHIN CHIN", his first few (subtitled) lines were "WHAT IT D00 BITCH ASS NIGGAS".
- Jerkass God
- Knight of Cerebus: While sometimes his appearance is played for laughs, almost anytime he arrives makes him this.
- Leitmotif: Every time he appears, a clip from Black Hawk Down's "Hunger" plays. The other housemates then proceed to crap their collective pants/Lycra suits.
- Noodle Implements: Demands sacrifices of "chromosomes" to be appeased. What he does with them, we've no idea.
- One-Winged Angel: In "CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2015 - FRANK'S JOURNEY", the dark lord ascends to the form of Neo-Super Chin Chin.
- Pokémon Speak: "Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo!"
- Punny Name: His name is childish Japanese slang for "penis".
- Start of Darkness: It's highly believed that "Ninja Gets His Ass Kicked" is this, with the ninja actually being Chin Chin himself in presumably high school, being bullied by Prometheus(?).
- The Worf Effect: The peace^lord seems to exert no effort banishing him in "FRANCIS OF THE FILTH (OUT NOW)"
- Villains Out Shopping: When summoned in "Rock Paper Scissors", he declares he was just watering his plants.
Tropes that apply in general to the group's depictions in the Frankverse:
- Amusing Injuries: They deliberately give themselves stupid injuries for shits and giggles, playing painful games like Deadly Twister (in which they must along with the usual rules take a shot, do something to someone else or touch mouse traps) and in "THE GENTLEMEN'S GUIDE" do things like run across mouse traps and get HowToBasic to pelt them with produce like eggs and watermelons.
- Awesome Aussie: All of its members sans iDubbbz are Australian, and good lord do they get into some amazing situations.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: The Cake Trilogy has them baking cakes using bodily matter such as hair, vomit, or hair and vomit, creating horrors unseen by even "RAT CHEF".
- Dysfunction Junction: Despite all of the antics they get up to together being enough to label someone clinically insane, they are somehow some of the more well-adjusted characters in the series.
- Lessons in Sophistication: "THE GENTLEMEN'S GUIDE" has Frank, Max and iDubbbz competing on who can successfully become the most gentlemanly. iDubbbz beats Max and Frank's scores combined.
- Running Gag: The group has an odd fascination with the movie Chef.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: The Shrimpson Boys will not miss an opportunity to completely screw with each other, but it's obvious that in-universe and out that they really enjoy being around each other. The episodes they appear in have them frequently have to cut the footage because they end up breaking into laughter over what they're doing, and in things like "LOSER READS HATER COMMENTS 5" the group spends a lot of time just chatting over (usually disturbing) subjects and having fun.
Filthy Frank/George "Joji" Miller
See Frank and Joji's sections above for tropes that apply to them.
- Back from the Dead: Inexplicably recovers from dying of cancer after "HAIR CAKE", in which he contracted the disease as a result of having his head shaved to add it to the titular cake.
- Hidden Depths: He is somehow the most gentlemenly member of the White People Club.
- Nerd Glasses: As both himself and Green Cunt, Ian is not seen without his usual thick glasses.
- The Chick: When the guys need someone to act as a girl, he'll usually be it.
- Happily Married: Gets married to Fake Frank in "HUMAN CAKE".
- Only Sane Man: It isn't much of an achievement given how low the others set the bar, but Max seems to be the most normal member of the group.
- Camera Fiend: Due to his nature as He Who Must Not Be Seen, he's usually at the helm of the camera in the videos he shows up in. It doesn't hinder him throwing his hands (or objects) around, however.
- No Indoor Voice
- The Unintelligible: As is usual for him.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: As a result losing a bet, he is forced to get tattoos of Pewdiepie's logo and the word meme on his ass.
- Fat Bastard: A Jerkass of the highest degree.
- Fat Comic Relief: Chubby, nicknamed Fat Cunt and often subject to the most abuse of the group. He's the titular dumbass in "DUMBASS GETS PEWDIEPIE TATTOO", where he is forcibly dragged into a tattoo parlor by Frank, Ian and Max to get his buttcheeks tattooed.
- Freudian Excuse: During the drinking game, he expounds to the rest of the Boys what his childhood on a farm was like. His parents would have him murder entire litters of puppies that they couldn't afford to look after, among other things.
- Jerkass: The most volatile and obnoxious of the Boys, which is saying something. As his later career in streaming would prove, this wasn't really an act.
- Sixth Ranger: The sixth and newest member of the entourage, even with Dolan Dark out of the equation.
Mr. Magic Man
- Cool Shades: Wears a nice pair of sunglasses.
- Evil Wears Black: Is a dick and is also the only other malicious Lycra besides Chin-Chin to wear black.
- Jerkass: He's a clingy asshole who tries to infect Frank and his friends with a meme disease when Frank refuses to get back together with him. In another video, he, along with Frank's crew (and Chin-Chin) kicked Frank out of the house for creating noise complaints.
- Kick the Dog: He yells "shut the fuck up" at Lemon who is obviously distressed.
- Nonindicative Name: He sucks at magic.
- Yandere / If I Can't Have You...: Towards Filthy Frank. The reason he unleashes memes on the entire Filthy Frank crew was due to Frank not returning his affection.
- Blessed with Suck: Frank comments on him being very powerful during his fight with Chin Chin, but all it amounted to was him throwing lemons at him.
- HeelFace Turn: He first appears tagging along with Mr. Magic Man, but doesn't do anything malicious to Frank and his gang when Mr. Magic Man attacks them. He appears in future videos as part of Frank's group.
- Hidden Depths: Can apparently perform spells, and grows lemons from his nipples.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: "I'M A LEMON!"
- Unusual Ammo: Can poop lemons and then use them like grenades.
Appearing for the Batsu Game, Jingle Balls played in the game and paid dearly.
- Butt-Monkey/The Chew Toy: Had to drink the disgusting smoothie in the Batsu Game and was hit and mocked by his colleagues while he was doing it. You can hear him gagging by the very end.
- Gargle Blaster: Eats one in "BATSU GAME - WASABI DRINK (UNRELEASED FOOTAGE)". It's a smoothie made of mushrooms, snails, tissues, wasabi, a bit of a stick, natto (disgusting smelling fermented soy beans), and condoms. Do to sheer disgusting values, it counts as a Masochist Meal too.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He had a starring role in an eponymous video and then disappeared.
- Day in the Limelight: Starred in one episode.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin. A strange man covered in a pillow case who went rampant for an episode.
First appearing in "MR. PINK AND FRIENDS", Red Dick is another of Frank's friends, appearing as a glasses bearing man in a red Lycra suit. He's often on the receiving end of Frank's abuse.
- The Bus Came Back: After not appearing since the fireworks challenge, Red Dick returned as a background character in "WHERE ARE THE SACRIFICES???".
- Butt-Monkey: Often beaten by Frank.
- Catchphrase: "ey b0ss!"
- Cluster F-Bomb: After Pink Guy beats him in rock paper scissors.
- Hidden Depths: According to Frank and "COOKING WITH FRANK b0ss", he's a gourmet chef. To be fair, that spaghetti sauce looks pretty good.
- Kid with the Leash: Seems to be able to control Prometheus to a degree.
- Not So Above It All: As stoic and calm as he usually appears, he'll engage in the same theatrics or tricks as the rest of the crew. Take his first appearance and the "MOZUKU WASABI CHALLENGE", for example.
- The Stoic: Rarely freaks out about any of the events around him, even being beaten by Frank or eating Wasabi and Mozuku mixture. Only when Chin Chin shows up does he seem bothered. Granted, Chin Chin freaks out everyone.
- Those Two Guys: As Pink Guy's best friend, the two tend to play this role when the aforementioned isn't one of the leads of an episode they show up in.
A young musclebound man whom has been speculated among fans to be the good counterpart to Chin Chin; as he was able to defeat Chin Chin in combat during "Rock Paper Scissors".
- Big Good: The closest thing to one, as he doesn't go out his way to be malignant, and came to Red Dick's aid when Chin Chin came close to capturing him.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: He beat up Chin Chin with a trashcan!
- Dumb Muscle: Acts kinda like this, as he's easily commanded by Frank or Red Dick.
- Female Gaze: The camera doesn't shy far away from his musclebound physic, and the fact that he wears nothing but a thong.
- Not to mention that "MOZUKU WASABI CHALLENGE" starts with a shot of his ass.
- Improbable Weapon User: Trashcan, meet Chin Chin/Frank.
- Jerkass God: Less so than Chin Chin, but enough of a dick to beat up a ninja in a bathroom stall for seemingly no reason (a ninja that's hypothesised to have been Chin Chin pre-Start of Darkness no less).
- Lesser of Two Evils: According to the facebook page, his Character Alignment is Lawful Evil.
- Mr. Fanservice: I mean, just look at him.
- Oh, Crap!: The one time Prometheus didn't have a stoic expression on his face was when Chin Chin appeared in "Rock Paper Scissors". His face contorted into one of absolute terror at the sight of the dark lord...before beating up Chin Chin with a trash can.
- Precision F-Strike: Does this in "MOZUKU WASABI CHALLENGE" after losing to Red Dick in the second round.
- The Stoic: This is his only facial expression.
- Vocal Dissonance: On his own Youtube channel. He's very soft-spoken and more nasally than one would expect.
- The Voiceless: Doesn't talk much.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: In "ULTIMATE BATSU GAME", he takes a shot composed of mozuku (edible Japanese seaweed), vinegar, and wasabi—and it comes right back up.
Nathan Jingle Claus aka Santa's Brother
A perverted, scantily-clad man who is apparently related to Santa Claus. There are some hints to part of his past and future experiences in "Pussy Doe"note and maybe "Uber Pussy"note
- Abusive Parents: He mentions his traumatic experience with Uncle Brad in "Pussy Doe".
- Always Someone Better: Did you even know Santa had siblings?
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: His dick pays rent and his dick pays quick.
- Bi the Way: If "Pussy Doe" is anything to go by...I'm mad about the pussy, sometimes dick, but that's only on special occasions.
- Blood from the Mouth: Seen visibly in the "Dick Pays Rent" video, and the only reason why he passes the mic to Pink Guy is because he's coughing up blood.
- Cool Shades
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: His clothes use a red color scheme, much like his brother but without the white.
- Fan Disservice: Considering he only wears a thin jacket and underwear, his bulge gets a lot of attention.
- Porn Stache
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Wears only a jacket and underwear.
Girl in Sailor Uniform
An irate and mannish girl who wears a Japanese sailor uniform and has purple hair.
- All Periods Are PMS: In "justgirlythings" a combination of being on her period and tumblr being down for 2 hours causes her to become overly aggressive, to the point of fighting and beating on Prometheus.
- Attention Whore: "I must gain likes for approval!!! More likes please!!!"
- Bratty Teenage Daughter
- Driven to Suicide: In "ONE DIRECTION FAN COMMITS SUICIDE #CUT4ZAYN".
- Emo Teen: She represents the stereotypical tumblr user, and in "I HATE SOCIAL NETWORKS" she laments boys not talking to her, her ugliness, and killing herself.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager
- Sailor Fuku: Never seen without it.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has Purple Hair.
Tit Job Specialist
A character introduced in "JAPANESE FIREWORKS CHALLENGE". Bears a striking resemblance to Girl in Sailor Uniform but is referred to with male pronouns.
- Brother-Brother Incest: According to this tweet he's Frank's brother. During "JAPANESE FIREWORKS CHALLENGE" Frank demands that he fuck him, to which he immediately complies.
- Sailor Fuku
- Too Kinky to Torture: Seemed to enjoy the punishment he received at the end, as well as being slapped on the ass by Frank.YES! IT HURTS SO GOOD!
- The Trickster: Shoots fireworks at Frank before the game had even begun.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: At least by Filthy Frank standards.
Frank's 'New Friends'
A trio of odd men whom Frank befriends in "NOISE COMPLAINTS". This group consists of a bald guy named 'Dade', another guy with a tin foil hat with paper tied to the top to look like a Hershey's Kisses wrapper named 'HURSHES KISESS', and Black Friend.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Especially Dade, who only communicates by shouting.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Even compared to the usual Filthy Frank housemates, who exasperatedly look at these 3 as if they're the weirdos. At the end of the video Frank decides that he likes his older friends a lot better and tells the trio that they have to leave or they'll get noise complaints. That is after they ALL were just going crazy and making noise for no reason just a moment ago.
One of Pink Guy's best friends, and supposedly a clone of Chin-Chin, Prometheus, Mr. Magic Man, Pillow Man and Barf Man. He is supposed to have great power, but just screws around with Pink Guy instead.
- Anti Anti Christ: Far less evil than Chin Chin.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He has hasn't shown up very much since "NOISE COMPLAINTS" despite his newfound role as a friend of Frank.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: He wears a tin-foil hat with a strip of paper attached to the top of it looking reminiscent of his (mispelled) namesake, a Hershey's Kisses chocolate.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": Has his whole name written on his bare chest.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- "GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!"
One of the last two bald chocolate men in the universe.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Only communicates through shouting.
- Ascended Extra: Out of Frank's 'New Friends' he gets much more appearances with some videos even focusing on him.
- Back from the Dead: In "7 EASY WAYS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AT HOME", Dade returns to from the afterlife to fight his evil twin, but moreso for the prospect of Frank giving him more Fruit Snacks.
- Back for the Dead: Only to slip and break his neck right after winning.
- Bald of Awesome
- Blood from the Mouth: On account of his liver failure.
- Bus Crash: Comes back for the 2014 Christmas Special only to have declining health (failing livers) and ultimately die at the end. Until "7 EASY WAYS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AT HOME" at least.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: He ends up dying shortly after being resurrected in "7 EASY WAYS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AT HOME" when he slips on some chocolate after defeating Evil Dade
- Killed Off for Real: While many characters die in this series only to come back later with no explanation, Dade has remained dead. Not helped by his actor politely asking people to stop calling him Dade on Twitter.
- Last of His Kind: One of the last 2 bald chocolate men in the universe, the other being his evil twin brother Bade. Though Death Is Cheap for the heroic Dade, the species is currently extinct as of "7 EASY WAYS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AT HOME".Frank: Now there's no chocolate for anyone! Now there's no chromosomes! Fuck this, man! Why do I even do this shit!
- No Name Given: Subverted. His name is (initially) pronounced like "Dad", so in his first appearance it seems like he's Frank's father.
- Trademark Favorite Food: FRUIT SNACK!!!
- Walking Shirtless Scene
Politikz & Pookie
A duo of young men who show up in "Bad Internet Rappers". They are talentless wannabe rappers who try to promote themselves with awful mixtapes. Pookie has a 4-2 W/L ratio in the Illegal Crawfish Racing Olympics.
- Butt-Monkey: Pookie. Besides killing him twice, it's clear Frank doesn't think very highly of him as he's more than willing to offer him to Chin Chin in exchange for Pink Guy.
- Occidental Otaku: In 'CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2015' Pookie confesses that he loves anime. This gets him killed by Filthy Frank. Again.
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: Politikz. "Who woulda thought..that a white boy..would bring hip hop back?"
- Rhymes on a Dime: The basis of Politikz' rapping, as demonstrated in "Real Hip Hop".
- Small Name, Big Ego: They both think they're revolutionary and talented rappers when they're not.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Or rather, without an S. Politikz's name is spelt with a z instead, sometimes capitalized.
- There's No Kill Like Overkill: Frank was formerly friends with Pookie, until he found out he had several mixtapes on his person. Pookie tries apologizing, but Frank suddenly pulls out a gun and shoots him dead. And he keeps on shooting him, in increasingly stupid poses, even getting a second gun at some point. In the end Frank was just shooting at his own crotch with his pistols at point blank range.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Pookie's death in "BAD INTERNET RAPPERS" doesn't stop him from reappearing in "CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2015" so that he can die again. Subverted in "ILLEGAL CRAWFISH RACING OLYMPICS" where he appears again to participate in the games but doesn't die by the end of the video.
- Subverted again in "CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2015- Frank's journey", where he appears but doesen't get sacrificed to the Dark Lord.
- We Used to Be Friends / With Friends Like These...: In both "BAD INTERNET RAPPERS" and "CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2015" he and Frank start out as friends before he does something Frank disapproves of and gets shot by him repeatedly.
- "Rasengan...(*pant* *pant*)...Rosetta Stone."
A weeaboo from the Virgin Realm.
- Big Bad: Of "WEEABOOS".
- The Dreaded: Just look at Frank's and Pink Guy's reactions when they first encounter him.
- Flechette Storm: Kunai and Katanas to be specific.
- I Reject Your Reality: Frank defeats him by giving him a reality check.
- McNinja: Parodied, as he is partly based on obnoxious Naruto fans.
- Oh, Crap!: Not him, but his presence is enough to scare the hell out of Frank and Pink Guy.
- Occidental Otaku: While he certainly looks Japanese, the term weeaboo in itself implies otherwise.
- Silly Walk
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: He can materialize and throw a large number of Kunai, Shurikens, and Katanas.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Reality checks.
The Shaman / Alpha Centurion
A being who resides in the spirit realm. Usually on good terms with Frank. He's also known as Alpha Centurion in the Illegal Crawfish Racing Olympics, having a 300,000-2 W/L ratio.
- The Ace: Has a 300,000 to 2 W/L ratio in the Illegal Crawfish Racing Olympics.
- The Medic: Though he's only called upon once for this purpose and can't help.
- Mind Rape: Of some sort in "WORST ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVIST".
- When Frank uses his storks to give Shaman a kiss and a back scratch, he's crying throughout the whole thing and is obviously very scarred by what's happening.
- When Shaman threatens to call PETA on Frank for his ludicrous actions, Frank rebuts by listing several statistics about the horrible things that PETA is doing. Shaman goes into deep denial and tries plugging his ears and yelling at Frank to shut up.
- Only Sane Man: Calls Frank out on just how fucked up what he did in "RAT CHEF" was.
- Pec Flex
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Really 700 Years Old: Age 40000000000CH.
- Shirtless Scene: Usually seen without a top on, to emphasize his beautiful muscles, with the exception of "RAT CHEF".
- Straight Man: Plays this role to Frank in "RAT CHEF." He reacts to the rat dish as any normal person would - with disgust - and serves as a contrast to Frank and his misguided enthusiasm.
A genderfluid being with an infinite age that helps Frank summon Red Dick in "TOILET SRIRACHA SHRIMP"
- Always a Bigger Fish: Is just as afraid of the Peace Lords as everyone else.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Gatekeeper is a very powerful eldritch being, but she and Frank are pretty tight and he seems to care about Frank's safety.
- Eldritch Abomination: A benevolent example. He looks like a mass of swirling lights and colours that takes up half the sky, but she's alright.
- Thinking Up Portals: Judging by his name, she appears able to create gateways to parts of the Omniverse, and he knows a lot about coordinates.
- Time Abyss: Her age is represented by an infinity symbol.
Mr. Negi Generation 1
A root who carries a leek around.
- Berserk Button: "Don't talk shit about leeks, nigga!"
- Flash Step
- The Quiet One: Justified since he had a stroke.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Guess.
Mr. Negi Generation 2
Mr. Negi Generation 3
- Trademark Favorite Food: Corn.
Mr. Negi Generation 5
- One, Two, Skip a Few: He's the fourth Negi to be introduced.
- The Quiet One: Subverted. He does talk, but it's after some prompting and insults from Frank.Frank: Say something, shit head.
Mr. Negi Generation 6
Mr. Negi Generation 3000
A near godlike being of epic roasting ability. The perfection of the Negi Lycra formula, he is able to cast down those who oppose him with naught but a single flick of the wrist.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Didn't want anything to do with Frank's crusade against Chin-Chin, as he is satisfied with his mundane and mortal life.
- The Lancer: Frank refers to him as a One-Man Army, and Negi 3k is the one who deals the largest blows to Chin-Chin's assault. He also is the one to kill Fake Frank.
- Mind Rape: His roasting conjures images of embarrassing events that took place in the afflicteds past and drudges them up to humiliate them. For example, Fake Frank sees Wheelz humiliating him.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: "Roast Lord"
- Person of Mass Destruction: Capable of killing someone by roasting them to death. And no, not the "roast" as in roast over fire, but roast as in insult to death.
- Refusal of the Call: Negi initially refused to join Frank's war against Chin-Chin.
A black man (kokujin) Chin Chin found in the parking lot and gave to Frank as a henchman/bodyguard. He's known for possessing two broccoli heads as weapons. Also has a 15-4000 W/L ratio in the Illegal Crawfish Racing Olympics. Debuted in the 2014 Christmas Special, "WORST FILM EVER".
- Blessed with Suck: Like Lemon, when he breaks out his namesake food weapons, he's treated as being incredibly powerful but is mostly ineffectual.
- Improbable Weapon User: Take a guess as to what his weapons are.
- Lennon Specs: In "ILLEGAL CRAWFISH RACING OLYMPICS".
- Power Levels: His Pokémon level is 8000, which is pretty impressive since they cap at 100.
- Punny Name
- Running Gag: He often drops his broccoli.
- Scary Black Man: Even Dr. Sack has noted how menacing his broccoli is.
- "I don't like black people!"
A racist version of Santa Claus who came after Dade in "WORST FILM EVER".
- Groin Attack: Delivers a couple of these to Brock Lee.
Frank's Macbook laptop, which apparently has an advanced artificial intelligence but is incapable of human emotions which makes it doubt it's own existence.
- Driven to Suicide: In "MAC IS BETTER THAN PC" he becomes so fed up with his existence that he persuades Frank into Mercy Killing him by throwing him into a river.
- I Cannot Self-Terminate
- Machine Monotone
- Straw Nihilist
- Hollywood Atheist: His sole response to being told that someone's grandfather died that day is telling them there is no afterlife.
A Portugese male prostitute.
The Juice Man
A man with a faucet attatched to his crotch.
- Divine Parentage: His father is referred to as "The Juice God".
- Driven to Suicide: His win/loss stats during the Batsu Game just say "suicidal".
- Parental Abandonment: "Look at him go! (Beat) Just like his father."
Veggie CuntA vegan with a...mesmerizing lycra suit.
- Anti-Villain: Unlike many of the people Filthy Frank/Fake Frank fight, Veggie Cunt and Frank end off on good terms once Veggie Cunt gives him a sandwich that he legitimately likes. That is until Veggie Cunt finds out the Frank he was talking to is an impostor.
- The Dreaded: His impending arrival sends Frank and Pink Guy running for the Vegan Protection chamber and desperately calling for help.
- Evil-Detecting Dog: Sentient version of this. He finds out Fake Frank is, well, an impostor by sniffing the air.
- Strawman Has a Point: In-universe - he's a caricature of stereotypical in-your-face vegans, but presents Frank with a vegan sandwich that is legitimately tasty enough to serve as an effective substitute for its regular meat counterpart.Frank: Hey, that's actually pretty good.
- Unusual Ammo: Throws stock photos of vegetables and fruit.
- Wham Line: "I know your secret. You're not the real Frank. THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T WANT THE PEACE^LORDS TO FIND OUT!!!"
Green CuntA scavenger of realms with a nipple shaped scalp. note
- Character Shilling: Orgasms at a sample of Pink Guy's new album.Green Cunt: Tis wonderful! It is muuusic to my airs!
- What the Hell Is That Accent?:"Hallo, Pinch Boi. What jew do in these woots? You looking for the French? The Falfy French?"
"A cratchering pank from anohther amnayvarse! I thoht this place was abandohned! What are ye do here?"
Hitler's SonExactly What It Says on the Tin. He's Hitlers son, and as evil as his father. He seeks to revive his father by averting his death in 1945, but is killed by Derek.
- All Germans Are Nazis: Parodied: all he can say are Nazi euphemisms.
- Asshole Victim: While his death is brutal, it's impossible to feel bad for him.
- Daddy's Little Villain: He sure loves his dad.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: He goes to great lengths to revive his father, risking his life against Pink Guy.
- Those Wacky Nazis: And how.
An evil version of Dade that debuted in "7 EASY WAYS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE AT HOME". One of the last remaining chocolate men
- Dung Fu: He shoots brown energy from his hands, it may be chocolate but it makes a flatulent sound when used, making this a possibility
- Evil Twin: Is identical to Dade except with markings, a mustache, Big Ol' Eyebrows, and demon horns, drawn in with a marker
- Last of His Kind: Is this after Dade's initial death. When Dade comes Back from the Dead and kills him, Dade is ultimately the last chocolate man. But when he slips and breaks his neck right after, his species is officially extinct
- Fragile Speedster / Glass Cannon: Very quick and is supposed to have high strength, but his defense is nonexistent
- Informed Ability: It apparently has 1000000000000000000 strength, but is instantly defeated
- One-Hit Kill: Subverted. He is defeated in one shot by Evil Dade, but he seen alive while Dade makes his finishing move
- Squishy Wizard
- The Worf Effect: Is defeated in one shot by Evil Dade, despite his astronomically high Strength stat
Captain FalconA character in "PINK GUY - FALCON PUNCH".
YadaranA Peace^Lord, and the first one shown in the series. he's a black robed being with a mask and is to date the most powerful being in the omniverse shown thus far. First appears in "FRANCIS OF THE FILTH (OUT NOW)"
- Creepy Monotone: His voice has no inflection whatsoever.
- The Faceless: Removes his face only to reveal he has no face. aid mask also appears back on and off his face after removing it.
- Good All Along: Despite being one of the most powerful beings in the omniverse, Yadaran actually saves Frank and Pink Guy from Chin Chin, states that Frank will return from his banishment, and his goal is actually to prevent evil forces from getting their hands on the most powerful book in the universe, instructing Pink Guy to keep running no matter what until Frank returns.
- Outside-Context Problem: he appears out of nowhere, accuses both Frank and Chin Chin of crimes against the omniverse, allows the banishment of the former, and effortlessly curbstomps the latter by banishing him himself with no effort on his part. The only reason Pink Guy is still around is because Technically, he's not actually a villain, knowing Frank will return and seeking to keep the book out of the hands of evil.
- White Mask of Doom: Hides the fact that he doesn't have a face.
- The Worf Effect: Effortlessly banishes Chin-Chin.