The Master and Servants from Chaldea Security Organization that came to inspect the Mu Singularity but found themselves trapped and forced to participate in the Holy Grail War of Mu.
Tropes that apply to Chaldea as a whole
- Character Alignment: Self-declared by the authors as Chaotic Dumbass.
- Crazy Enough to Work: Their modus operandi.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Several of them, most notably Jack.
- Multinational Team: The Masters are Japanese, American, and British. The Servants are Hungarian, Chinese, American, French, and British.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits
The Leader of Chaldea's team. Saber of Chaldea's master, she oversees the team's operations and objective.
Archer of Chaldea's Master, Valence is a young man who seeks to do good in order to restore his family's name and honor before ending up joining Chaldea.
- Eye Patch Of Power: Wears one after he lost his right eye.
- Fan Boy: Of Janos.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: His Mystic Code is a backsword.
- Heroic Albino: Downplayed example, but it is noted that he lacks sufficient pigmen, resulting in his white hair
Lancer of Chaldea's master. She's a Japanese and originally came from an alchemist family. But rebelled and then recruited by Chaldea.
Wilda Lottie Hudson
Assassin of Chaldea's Master. A sweet girl hailing from a Native American magus family.
Caster of Chaldea's Master. A spirited young man from a minor magus family who were recruited by Chaldea along with his twin sister.
The legendary Hungarian General who were known for his victory over the Ottomans during the Siege of Belgrade.
- Badass Cape: Dark red with black feathers!
- Cannot Talk to Women
- Happily Married: Always mentions his wife, Elizabeth Szilágyi, as 'My Elizabeth'.
- Only Sane Man: Between the childish Nataku, mentally unstable Jack, extremely stubborn Enjolras and rather meek Annie, he's the designated 'functional adult'.
- Religious Bruiser: Religious and can very much kick ass.
- The Strategist: Noted as more of a tactician than a fighter, although he is more than capable on that field too.
- Skunk Stripe: Has two stripes of white across his hair.
- Barrier Warrior: His primary Noble Phantasm lets him recreate the Barricades of Paris.
- Berserk Button: The French Monarchy and Napoleon Bonaparte
- Big Eater
- Bishōnen: Oh yes.
- Composite Character: Of the character 'Enjolras' and the real individual that serves as Hugo's inspiration of said character.
- Crippling Overspecialization: His skills and Noble Phantasms are all of defensive and survival purposes, leaving him unsuited for frontline offense.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Even Elizabeth Bathory mistook him as a young woman upon seeing him.
- The Napoleon: Ironically, a downplayed example. He is the shortest man on the Chaldea Team and is the second shortest male servant in the group, barring Ranmaru who has the body of a child.
- Last-Name Basis: 'Enjolras' is actually his last name, although it is his True Name as a Heroic Spirit.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Very pretty with long, golden blonde hair. He inherited it from his father.
- Patriotic Fervor: Will loudly proclaim of his French nationality and heritage, and wears the French Flag tied in his waist as well as a tricolor cockade pinned to his coat.
- Pistol-Whipping: Won't hesitate to use his guns as melee weapons.
- The Power of Friendship: Some of his skills and Noble Phantasm are centered around this.
- Red Is Heroic
- Rebel Leader
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Stone Wall: Played with. His primary Noble Phantasm is a Nigh Invulnerable bounded field which protects him and his allies against any damages, but without his Noble Phantasm he's as average as he can be.
- Vocal Dissonance: Despite his appearance, his voice is very noticeably a deep baritone.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: It leads to his death in life, but he doesn't mind it.
- Would Hit a Girl
- Would Hurt a Child: Nothing is stopping him from fighting and mortally wounding Ranmaru with a point-blank shot. Ranmaru is a teenager at best, while he is 26 years old as of his death.
The legendary lotus child of Chinese Mythology, Nataku is a troublemaker and a free spirit in Chaldea.
- Bifauxnen: Is summoned in a very handsome female body.
- Drives Like Crazy: To the point that even Chaldea's servants, who were supposed to be immune became carsick due to her driving.
- Friend to All Children
- Playing with Fire: Her rings and lance can summon fire.
- Stepford Smiler
- Those Two Guys: With Jack.
Jack the Ripper
The notorious Serial Killer of Victorian England, Jack the Ripper himself.
- Ax-Crazy: His mental state is described as 'more of a Berserker than Assassin'.
- Alternate History: Here, Jack is actually Mary Jane Kelly's husband.
- Badass Longcoat
- Bishōnen: Very good-looking.
- Knife Nut: Uses knives made out of his victims' blood to fight.
- The Medic: Being a surgeon, he's technically capable of medical assistance.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Being a 19th century nobleman, he dressed very sharply, even in casual attire.
- Skunk Stripe
- Those Two Guys: With Nataku.
- Woman Scorned: A male example. Turns out his murders motive is his jealousy towards his wife, Mary Jane Kelly.
- Your Cheating Heart: Not him, but he thinks his wife is cheating on him.
Annie Jump Cannon
The woman who revolutionized the field of astronomy through her catalouging of Stellar Classification.
- Astrologer: One of the most influential.
- Cool Big Sis
- Feminine Women Can Cook
- Nice Girl: Is probably the nicest Servant of the Chaldea Team.
- Spirited Young Lady: Is very prim and proper, but her passion towards science and astronomy are outstanding for her time.
- Star Power: What she uses to fight.
- The Quiet One: Does not talk much, prefers to observe the rest of the team.
- White Magician Girl